Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,944 members, 7,883,295 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies (23366 Views)

2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by Obipat(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
Prophet TB Joshua of synagogue church of all nations, has today 17/2/13 resigned from football predictions. The true prophet of God resigned because he is not getting the respect he deserved. We love You TB Joshua

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by sheedy407(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
U don see wen carpenter dey predict d duration of julius berger to finish road?Abeg make dat man focus on his congregation.

9 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
Oga TB abeg go mind ur business jor

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by Chanchit: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
Yeah, dts good. People xpecially NLders don show the man pepper ontop prediction mata. N when he refuses to predict they will ask for him again.
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by Acidosis(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
Where did you get this from? This is what I call gross misinformation. He resigned today not because he wasn't getting the respect he deserved but fear of crazy football fans... Some Nigerians are so crazy about football that some (especially kids) might go about attacking his congregation outside the church.

Take for instance, he predict a 4-0 loss for Nigeria.. Some ediots would not hesitate to attack their synagouge- member neigbour.

I believe he did the right thing!
Let 'them' play whatever they have to play! Afterall their victory or loss doesn't add a penny to his account..

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by k2039: 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2013
Acidosis: Where did you get this from? This is what I call gross misinformation. He resigned today not because he wasn't getting the respect he deserved but fear of crazy football fans... Some Nigerians are so crazy about football that some (especially kids) might go about attacking his congregation outside the church.

Take for instance, he predict a 4-0 loss for Nigeria.. Some ediots would not hesitate to attack their synagouge- member neigbour.

Let 'them' play whatever they have to play! Afterall their victory or loss doesn't add a penny to his account..
This sounds more reasonable to the shi.t the Op wrote.

8 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by Obipat(m): 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
sheedy407: U don see wen carpenter dey predict d duration of julius berger to finish road?Abeg make dat man focus on his congregation.
he is doing d right thing. Can ur pastor predict when rain will fall?

9 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by Obipat(m): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
Naso bro
Chanchit: Yeah, dts good. People xpecially NLders don show the man pepper ontop prediction mata. N when he refuses to predict they will ask for him again.
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by Obipat(m): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
Front page pls
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by Albert708(m): 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
Front page pls
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by olumaxi(m): 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
But d man had alwaz made right predictns..nigeria not goin to d nations cup in 2012..chelsea winnin d CL in 2012 n nigeria winnin d nations cup dis year..i culdnt undastand wat some posters ar sayin here

13 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by sheedy407(m): 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2013
Obipat: he is doing d right thing. Can ur pastor predict when rain will fall?
My pastor doesn't need dose trash just to b heard of.He gives d congregation the words of GOD and not diverting religious matters to football just to seek attention.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by iswell1(m): 5:32am On Feb 18, 2013
1. sheedy407:
My pastor doesn't need dose trash
just to b heard of.He gives d
congregation the words of GOD and
not diverting religious matters to
football just to seek attention. PLS IF YOU RESPT UR PASTOR TRY AND PESPT ORDER PASTORS.
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by Freiburger(m): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2013
HE BETTER DONT
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by yuzedo: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2013
"Prophecies"?? undecided
.. You mean Predictions??

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by Morgan1092(m): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2013
Holy! Holy!! Holy!!! I wan prophesy. <Speaking in diff. tongues>
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by hardeyincah(m): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2013
Acidosis: Where did you get this from? This is what I call gross misinformation. He resigned today not because he wasn't getting the respect he deserved but fear of crazy football fans... Some Nigerians are so crazy about football that some (especially kids) might go about attacking his congregation outside the church.

Point of correction: the victory will add much to his church, people like Onaze, Omokachi e.t.c will go back to his church and pay tithe
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by ebamma(m): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2013
Firstly football prediction wasn't his calling sef, if him want become punter make him register with bet365 or ladbrokes

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by Canisma(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2013
This Prophet T.B Joshua is the only rich General Overseer that does not own a private jet,,, yet
Nigerians do not want to respect him for that.
Later, they ll blame GEJ for acquiring multiple aircrafts.

Some people ask what God has to do with football, yet they hypocritically call on God to help them in every little thing they do.

This man is hated for no just reason.
He is hated because he is T.B Joshua.

They say his miracle is set-up... But when they see people really getting healed in the church, they turned around to say that he uses the highest level of demonic powers to heal people.
Can a kingdom divided against itself stand ?

They say his over-whelming charity work is just a publicity stunt, yet every year, we see thousand of
Indigent People from different works of life being turned into men and women of substance by this same prophet. Onazi, Super Eagles No. 17, is a good example.

Oh no, my people, the Devil would not have done all these.
If we still doubt this prophet's authenticity, please let me ask;
What does it take to be a REAL MAN OF GOD from Almighty God himself ?

Is it in buying private jets, in the name of facilitating the gospel ?
Or is it in building church universities which the church members could not afford ?
Or is it in slapping an innocent girl whom perhaps, a demon was speaking thru her... I thought the bible said that "We wrestle not against flesh and blood" ?

Oh my brothers and sisters, let us open our eyes to the reality as regards this man, Prophet T.B Joshua. Even if you ve been thinking bad about him in the past, just develop a neutral mind from now onwards... Its not your fault,, The Propaganda is too much.

I once thought so bad about him until I took a close look at him via emmanuel t.v.
Why don't you do the same, beloved.
Don't dwell on hear-say... Investigate by yourself.

May God Bless You all.

57 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by vanstanzy(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2013
Hei! why now?? why now wey Arsenal get crucial match?? Abeg make im reconsider na.embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by FASTLINK1: 11:40am On Feb 18, 2013
I thought that was a God given talent! If yes then I'm afraid the talent might be taken away from him and given to another person if he decided not to put it into work anymore.
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by vanstanzy(m): 11:41am On Feb 18, 2013
Obipat: Prophet TB Joshua of synagogue church of all nations, has today 17/2/13 resigned from football predictions. The true prophet of God resigned because he is not getting the respect he deserved. We love You TB Joshua

TB Joshua, i don't know if i love u or just want to kick ur behind. Ur "Otumokpo!" for football predictions don end undecided
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by dridowu: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2013
Dn what ?
Who is T B Joshua ?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by dedons: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2013
I jst dey cry 4 here since...hw naija wan take cari confederations cup nw wey person wey dey predict 4 us don resign shocked
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2013
olumaxi: But d man had alwaz made right predictns..nigeria not goin to d nations cup in 2012..chelsea winnin d CL in 2012 n nigeria winnin d nations cup dis year..i culdnt undastand wat some posters ar sayin here
dnt u knw people ar so blind,he predicts all these and they saw them happen,dnt mind them joor,na envy de kill them*jealousy

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by miteolu(m): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2013
He wants to share from super eagles' dollars
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by born2boink(m): 11:45am On Feb 18, 2013
When he predicted Nigeria will win, I quickly go and put money bet on Nigeria and I won, he should predict premiership fixtures 1960bet fans are waiting
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by Capnd143(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2013
Oboy . . . .WATER DON PASS GARRI(X7) . . Now wey Super chickens wan play confederation cup with giants like spain? Abeg mek im reconsider im resignation just like stephen keshi oh, or people go die of heart attack.
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by vanstanzy(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2013
FAST-LINK:
I thought that was a God given talent! If yes then I'm afraid the talent might be taken away from him and given to another person if he decided not to put it into work anymore.

If its from God, and God decides to take away the talent, i hope it comes to me. But if its from mammon, then they can

keep their talent to themselves.
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by Ichel: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2013
Sum1 plz tell dat diz is a joke. Nw wey i dey wait for UCL prediction mak i use chop dat bookies na him, he wan retire abi resign. Abeg no do oo prophet *in frank edward voice, singin* I WILL NEVA LET U GO, UNLES U BLESS MEEE.... *continue singin*
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by MARKREN: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2013
The times are bad for Nigeria. We are now where history calls the "Dark Ages". Where the words of "Pastors, Prophets, General Overseers, Priests ETC" is now law & bond, without us reasoning them, irrespective of how illogical or untrue they are atimes. Every Religious practitioner is now competing for whom will give the most prophesies and we the followers are just being lead like sheep with any mind of our own. We are indeed in trouble. I believe in faith, however it must be supported by "Good Deeds"- Honesty, Chastity, Hard Work, Charity (Not giving tithes),etc otherwise it is all talk which is what we now practice in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by hollypagan: 11:54am On Feb 18, 2013
Nigerians dnt know the diffrent between pastors and prophets
although all na P but pastors preach, prophets predit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Preachers Exchange Words At UNIPORT Junction Over The Abuse Of God’s Word / Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them / What Is The Use Of Fasting,when God still Answer prayers with Full Stomach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.