Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,992 members, 7,883,420 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies (23367 Views)

2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by ceekak: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2013
Can't stop laughing here!!!
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by TableLeg(m): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2013
Obipat: Prophet TB Joshua of synagogue church of all nations, has today 17/2/13 resigned from football predictions. The true prophet of God resigned because he is not getting the respect he deserved. We love You TB Joshua
Fu...ck you very much TB Joshua!
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by fuckluv(f): 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
Obipat: Prophet TB Joshua of synagogue church of all nations, has today 17/2/13 resigned from football predictions. The true prophet of God resigned because he is not getting the respect he deserved. We love You TB Joshua
Source pls
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by NaLaugh: 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
Oh really?
No one gives a flying Boeing 747 FvCK! Mr TB.
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by CeCeBillz(f): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
Did he say resign? Anybody been employ am? Abeg mind ur church business and beside ur not a footballer! Mstcheewww
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by Michky: 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2013
Canisma: This Prophet T.B Joshua is the only rich General Overseer that does not own a private jet,,, yet
Nigerians do not want to respect him for that.
Later, they ll blame GEJ for acquiring multiple aircrafts.

Some people ask what God has to do with football, yet they hypocritically call on God to help them in things they do.

This man is hated for no just reason.
He is hated because he is T.B Joshua.

They say his miracle is set-up... But when they see people really getting healed in the church, they turned around to say that he uses the highest level of demonic powers to heal people.
Can a kingdom divided against itself stand ?

They say his over-whelming charity work is just a publicity stunt, yet every year, we see thousand of
Indigent People from different works of life being turned into men and women of substance by this same prophet. Onazi, Super Eagles No. 17, is a good example.

Oh no, my people, the Devil would not have done all these.
If we still doubt this prophet's authenticity, please let me ask;
What does it take to be a REAL MAN OF GOD from Almighty God himself ?

Is it in buying private jets, in the name of facilitating the gospel ?
Or is it in building church universities which the church members could not afford ?
Or is it in slapping an innocent girl whom perhaps, a demon was speaking thru her... I thought the bible said that "We wrestle not against flesh and blood" ?

Oh my brothers and sisters, let us open our eyes to the reality as regards this man, Prophet T.B Joshua. Even if you ve been thinking bad about him in the past, just develop a neutral mind from now onwards... Its not your fault,, The Propaganda is too much.

I once thought so bad about him until I took a close look at him via emmanuel t.v.
Why don't you do the same, beloved.
Don't dwell on hear-say... Investigate by yourself.

May God Bless You all.
Gbam!!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by dammytosh: 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2013

Dear Man of God,

We here by accept your resignation. We appreciate those interesting IF THEN ELSE MOMENTS not forgetting the accurate IVORY COAST Vs ZAMBIA's prediction. Kindly hand over to Seun while we arrange for another football prophet that will make nairaland front page more lively again.

Regards.

Management
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by Michky: 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2013
Table Leg :

ah ah. Why do you hate him this much? Abi, did you catch him sleeping with your woman? The guy is not asking anything of you. He is not even bothered that you dont attend his church (by the way, it might interest you to know that i also have never attended his church and hardly watch his tv prog). He just minds his business but you still hate him this much. Guy, you really need to start making better use of your emotions before you die of stroke. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by dulphines: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
Obipat: he is doing d right thing. Can ur pastor predict when rain will fall?

Out of point! How does prediction translate to a pastor's relationship with God? Native doctors do predict as well.
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by ajeboh: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
;Dim 4 try get futball club weh im go coach na ;
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by ceejayluv(m): 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
Obipat: he is doing d right thing. Can ur pastor predict when rain will fall?
Can your pastor do that?
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
yuzedo: "Prophecies"?? undecided
.. You mean Predictions??

Certainly it can't be prephesy. But how many people, including pastors, know the difference anyway?
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
There was no predictions but calculated assumptions.
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by freeman11(m): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2013

He understand the need to bow out when the ovation is highest... imagine if he begins to loss possible future matches, say three in a row [quote author=Obipat]
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by tonididdy(m): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
MOST NAIJARIANS ARE INGRATES...YOU NEED TO SEE THE SUPPORT PROPHET TB JOSHUA IS GETTING ABROAD...EVEN IF JESUS DESCENDED FROM THE CLOUDS AND LANDED on earth,u'd still same ingrates
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by Koleman(m): 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
Sad news. I go miss am.. But why pple hate de man? Has any of his predictions and prophecies been wrong? No way! We humans hate bad news.. But yet we re bad
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by touchmeder: 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
Lol cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy lets see
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by Morgan1092(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
Capnd143: Oboy . . . .WATER DON PASS GARRI(X7) . . Now wey Super chickens wan play confederation cup with giants like spain? Abeg mek im reconsider im resignation just like stephen keshi oh, or people go die of heart attack.
4ur mind now, wit or witout prediction 9ja go fit win spain? Hehehey!
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by Afritop(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
IT IS BETTER FOR HIM TO STOP THE PREDICTIONS OTHERWISE THE POLITIANS AND FOOTBALL FANATICS OF THIS PRESENT AGE WILL TURN HIM TO AN ORACLE CONSULTANT OR AN OCTOPUS JOSHUA

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by andyanders: 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
Acidosis: Where did you get this from? This is what I call gross misinformation. He resigned today not because he wasn't getting the respect he deserved but fear of crazy football fans... Some Nigerians are so crazy about football that some (especially kids) might go about attacking his congregation outside the church.

Take for instance, he predict a 4-0 loss for Nigeria.. Some ediots would not hesitate to attack their synagouge- member neigbour.

I believe he did the right thing!
Let 'them' play whatever they have to play! Afterall their victory or loss doesn't add a penny to his account..

It is better, because Nigerians are difficult people to live with. I wouldn't know why the hatred.Whatever he says, whether good or bad, they will still talk. He is a great prophet of God and a blessing to this generation and let anyone who hate close their mouth as we still love him because he if from God. A land where there is no vision, people perish and also people perish because of lack of knowledge. Only a wise man believes. Drogba came visiting because of prophet T.B Joshua's prediction because he is a wise man, but here in Nigeria, we look down on our own prophet because we are all blind and envious people.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
Michky: Gbam!!
boy u r rit.the problem we have in nigeria is dat we lack reserchers.we talk because we jst want to get noticed,instead of makin intensiv reserch on a subject b4 airing ur view.i took my time to study him both physically and spiritually usin d bible as a standard and he has not falterd in anyway.i even went to the church wit my reserch team and got the annointin water,boy! its real.my pastor even attested to dat.if u tink he uses some kind of spirit and u use d rit spirit dat means ur spirit is not strong to counter his fake spirit.tbj makes use of Gods spirit and in d spirit there r levels and tbj operates in d highest of Gods spirit.level 7.wel im sory to say dis corse i kno most of u carnal christian wont undastand dis.dats y he seems too hi for other men of God to comprehend.this is d same level paul was dat made even peter confused.think bro,make ur reserches b4 speakin less u find urself fightin against God...
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by andyanders: 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
eddy1234: boy u r rit.the problem we have in nigeria is dat we lack reserchers.we talk because we jst want to get noticed,instead of makin intensiv reserch on a subject b4 airing ur view.i took my time to study him both physically and spiritually usin d bible as a standard and he has not falterd in anyway.i even went to the church wit my reserch team and got the annointin water,boy! its real.my pastor even attested to dat.if u tink he uses some kind of spirit and u use d rit spirit dat means ur spirit is not strong to counter his fake spirit.tbj makes use of Gods spirit and in d spirit there r levels and tbj operates in d highest of Gods spirit.level 7.wel im sory to say dis corse i kno most of u carnal christian wont undastand dis.dats y he seems too hi for other men of God to comprehend.this is d same level paul was dat made even peter confused.think bro,make ur reserches b4 speakin less u find urself fightin against God...

Thank you my brother for your input here. Prophet T.B.Joshua is above all the prophets here because he is with God and was sent by God and many pastors and people like his haters are here talking bad about him because they themselves lack the spirit of God. I love the steps you took to know who this great man of God is as he is real and this goes to show us the word of God from the bible that Jesus is the same yesterday now and forevermore and that His works can never be stopped by any man. So T.B.Joshua is God sent and whatever he says or prophecies are things of the spirit and must come to pass.
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by tayeola24yahoo: 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
freeman11:

He understand the need to bow out when the ovation is highest... imagine if he begins to loss possible future matches, say three in a row
let me tell you poeple both on nairaland and outside ther!no amount of hatred can reduce his spiritual gift.afterall Jesuschrist all of us are calling today ws not being respect in his home country.be wise don't die with your ignorance.
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2013
Tnk u MOG
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by touchmeder: 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
The height of illiteracy on this thread is alarming
Some peeps are nearly equating this man to God almighty and you call yourself a christian? Is that what the bible you read teaches you?
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by Burger01(m): 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
Better for him. BTW, which respect is a man of God seeking for?
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by CGKing(m): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
sheedy407: My pastor doesn't need dose trash just to b heard of.He gives d congregation the words of GOD and not diverting religious matters to football just to seek attention.

The problem with ppl like u is that it would be difficult for the simple to see how foolish ur comment is. God wants ur rubbish attention, for ur own benefit. If a herbalist were making these accurate predictions, many of u will either keep mute or say he was powwerful. Only to search out his contact for late night under cover visitations.

Fellows, most of the guys ridiculing men of God r muslims. The Christians who join them are simply confused. They have an identity crisis and r merely competing with themselves.

This is a man whom ppl have accused of diabolism for many years, yet all their prayers and media barrage against him have not brought him.down.instead of them to shut up n focus on their own homes n stop making their own God look powerless. After many years God refuses to bring him down, doesn't that say anything?

I don't know.this man, but I have watched everything carefully, FOR MY OWN BENEFIT. Whatever IV come to learn is for me only. I just hate it to see Christians talk rubbish with boldness. Not knowing how much they make their religion look awkward. Sellouts.
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by JayJaydent(m): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
Some people just show how silly and dim-witted they can be. A nairalander posted a topic saying "TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies", okay fine a catchy topic but what's with the rigmarole over whether he stops or he doesnt. Did he ask any of u individually for permission before he made them declarations I guess not.
Secondly what's with the comparision? Was the topic about T.B Joshua and another Man of God? Check yourself& don't perish for lack of knowledge. And the vane talks about private jets, private university, you must be a shallow thinker. Abraham was blessed abundantly remember , and King Solomon hasn't got an equal in Wealth before his time even upto this present day. So you expect every Man of God to dwell in a miserly state. You must think that way because you have no idea who you are in Christ...No idea at all.
Then concerning the tithe issue,it is a demand from God so is your offering. This inturn certifies your blessings in return from God(Malachi 3:10). At the end of the day, u r blessed even more than you have given. Even all Men of God are tied down to this demand by God. If you like pay, if you like, do otherwise, its your gain or loss.
To whom this may concern, be witty in your response to delicate matters.
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by hardbody: 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
Chanchit: Yeah, dts good. People xpecially NLders don show the man pepper ontop prediction mata. N when he refuses to predict they will ask for him again.

Na lie. That man listens to analysis and then makes a vague pronouncement that can be interpreted either way. When the match is over, the outcome will always favour an aspect of the interpretation.

He should concentrate on lying to his congregation and those who are willing and determined to be fwooled by him
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
Table Leg :

b careful wat u say less u ofend God
Re: TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies by justineu(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
Na employ dem employ am make him dey predict match? If him wan resign his free nobody dey pay am salary!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Preachers Exchange Words At UNIPORT Junction Over The Abuse Of God’s Word / Some Inspirational Bible Characters You Should Model Yourself After Them / What Is The Use Of Fasting,when God still Answer prayers with Full Stomach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.