Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,086 members, 7,880,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect (89234 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Beesam: 7:58am On Feb 23, 2013
fitzjerry: cryPls house...I need ur help and advice. I just got an apology text from NIMC for scheduling me 4 d test outside my preferred location. Though i applied but haven't received any invite 4 test b4 i saw dis msg. Or are they going to send me the location for my test after d apology text? I need ur help house... cry
Hello my own advice 2 u is 2 try n log in in2 their site wit ur surname n ARN, the message 2 invite u 4 the test may nt deliver n u better do that nw cos u may be sheduled 4 2day. N if u have 4gotten ur ARN u wil see whr u can retrieve it at the bottom of the page. Pls be fast wit it n try 2 let us no ur findings cos sm pple may also be in ur shoe
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Harzan(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2013
Realdeals: Capturing of biodata abt 2 begin @ unilag....calc not allowed

C me c trobu Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo! Bro, shey Enviromental no dey ni? Me dey sleep for house Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo can't be embarrassed by stewpid touts because of nimc! All d best to U̶̲̥̅̊ guyz!
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by jamesbridget13(f): 8:30am On Feb 23, 2013
success bro!
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by AvianLord: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2013
na waoo
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Pretty002: 8:38am On Feb 23, 2013
Thanks. Pls let's know d outcome of d test
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Opulentluv(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2013
na wa for what. are you not a graduate?
Avian Lord: na waoo
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by goldenijay: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2013
Gud mornin nairalanders pls who is goin to Akure 4 Nimc test?

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by goldenijay: 8:53am On Feb 23, 2013
Pls house who has heard anytyn about a company called Ceecom media? ɪ̣̝̇ wanna knw if dey are fake cos ɪ̣̝̇ just got an invite for an interview from dem and ɪ̣̝̇ rily want to go since dis NIMC stuff wont work 4 М̣̣̥̇̊є̲̣̣̣̥. Pls lemi knw ASAP.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Pizzanatty(m): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2013
fitzjerry: cryPls house...I need ur help and advice. I just got an apology text from NIMC for scheduling me 4 d test outside my preferred location. Though i applied but haven't received any invite 4 test b4 i saw dis msg. Or are they going to send me the location for my test after d apology text? I need ur help house... cry

my dear,if u hv ur acknowlegement slip dt u printed out during application or ur copied out ur ARN and Surname...visit d site and input it ,if u ar selected u will see it dere bt click on print 2 view and print...i just hp ur date is nt 2day,so dt u can meet up if ur location is far 4rm wea u ar...
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Wilfem(m): 10:15am On Feb 23, 2013
I've been at the FUTA centre since 7:30am and up till now (past 10) no sign of exam yet as the hall has not been opened and there are already hundreds of candidates all over the place. Na wow for this our country.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 23, 2013
goldenijay: Pls house who has heard anytyn about a company called Ceecom media? ɪ̣̝̇ wanna knw if dey are fake cos ɪ̣̝̇ just got an invite for an interview from dem and ɪ̣̝̇ rily want to go since dis NIMC stuff wont work 4 М̣̣̥̇̊є̲̣̣̣̥. Pls lemi knw ASAP.
it seems nobody knows abt them here..mayb u shld try google, u myt get what u wnt there..
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by doyexy: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2013

Ow was ur test? Pls kindly give us sometips..thanks

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by mindboggler: 10:48am On Feb 23, 2013
goldenijay: Pls house who has heard anytyn about a company called Ceecom media? ɪ̣̝̇ wanna knw if dey are fake cos ɪ̣̝̇ just got an invite for an interview from dem and ɪ̣̝̇ rily want to go since dis NIMC stuff wont work 4 М̣̣̥̇̊є̲̣̣̣̥. Pls lemi knw ASAP.

The best thing for you to do is to create another thread for this your question.That way,you will get more answers to what you want to know. This is a thread for nimc test.All the best.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by ebnorl(f): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2013
My own is 25th @ CBT Center Ibdn 11am. From kano to ibdn. I wish everybdy success and journey mercy to nd fro. Wish shal al make it nd our effort wil nt b in vain in JSN. Amen
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by larryjis: 11:20am On Feb 23, 2013
mr stanley:
Please try and find out o! I am not going shall, sorry for replying late I just came online now. All the Best!
there is a after Ediake bridge if u coming from ugbowo is after Uselu market before the bridge were dey do casket dey move early so be dere on time.....
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by IMShehu: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2013
dholarpo:
NIMC Jobs just sent another text apologising to those affected by d distance test location.
As for me my test holds tomorrow at Unilag by 1pm.
they also sent me that text, I stay in Kaduna and my test location is Ilorin 25th! I got an appointment with INEC anyways, so am really considering going or not....
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Adeks(m): 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
goldenijay: Gud mornin nairalanders pls who is goin to Akure 4 Nimc test?
My centre is also Akure, 26th. What date is urs?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by bibinwaka: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
i tink we shd slow dwn. no time in naija dat 1st day of exam has bn smth nd bsds 2day is clean up.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by doyexy: 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
Helo all, pls peeps dat av done their tests today,,I wish u all d best.. Pls kindly let us know the current afairs questions they brot out pls,,den was there quantitative questions in d test?
Pls kindly let us know,,thanks & God bless
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by gentlepal: 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
@goldenjay mine is akure 24 u can add me on 2go chuks517
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kendokind: 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
pls gist us wat d questions ws lik.tanks.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by doyexy: 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
Helo all, pls peeps dat av done their tests today,,I
wish u all d best.. Pls kindly let us know the current
afairs questions they brot out pls,,den was there
quantitative questions in d test?
Pls kindly let us know,,thanks & God bless
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by meetgaby: 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
Gboliwe:
Fake! It is computer and not paper based
Hello guys! Finished mine some hrs ago in UI. We didn't start early and everybody wrote @ the same time regardless of ur exam time on ur print out.

The test is computer based. 50 qtns in all. Includes, maths,English comprehsion, quantitative reasoning, current affairs. I didn't read any Gmats and didn't tink I made a wrong decision. Be prepared to think fast and smart. Beat time so u can go back over ur answers.

I can answer any futher qtn based on my experience today if u want to ask, find my pin. pin:32E69551. Love u and I pray favour for the rest of u. Hope I cud help.

i

4 Likes

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by bibinwaka: 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
pls girl mail me sm of d questn.
blessingnwakego@yahoo.com
may God crown ur efforts 2day. Thx.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
who's the ministers of powers?
Who's the dg of nimc?
How many senate and house of representathieves in nigeria?
This the least i could remember. So who answering.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by meetgaby: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
am really sorry if i cant chat with u on my bbm now. my battery is low from many chats and am on transit. as soon as am bak will reply all ur pings. on whatsapp though but dnt know abt leaving my no. much love.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Mowin: 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
Wishing all of us the best.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by FOLANSBABY(f): 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hi, am in kwara now and situation of things is not encouraging.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.