Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect (89235 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Mowin: 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
whats happening in kwara? please after the test, remember to inform us on how it all went down. Best of luck.
FOLANSBABY: Hi, am in kwara now and situation of things is not encouraging.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by lickylicky(f): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
sam4xadams: who's the ministers of powers?
Who's the dg of nimc?
How many senate and house of representathieves in nigeria?
This the least i could remember. So who answering.

Pls was it objective
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Jaybliss2011(m): 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
I wrote mine @ unilag. Just name things about Nimc and their formal name, and under .ch they operate,. Also no of senators and house of representatives members we have. like dat...........
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by doyexy: 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
Jaybliss2011: I wrote mine @ unilag. Just name things about Nimc and their formal name, and under .ch they operate,. Also no of senators and house of representatives members we have. like dat...........

Pls kindly remember more na? Then under which wat?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
For those that have written, how many maths questions are there and do they allow calculator
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by lickylicky(f): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pls was it objective or u had to provide ur answers by writing or were there options
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by lickylicky(f): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
Jaybliss2011: I wrote mine @ unilag. Just name things about Nimc and their formal name, and under .ch they operate,. Also no of senators and house of representatives members we have. like dat...........

Pls, name things as in how? Were u to write out or options were provided to chose from
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by vroom(m): 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
How do we know the one to follow now sef
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
guys you have to type your answer. Comprehension is sticking
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
vroom: How do we know the one to follow now sef
i'm schedule for 2pm. As at now. No writing yet. 11am peeps never finish there own self. Make una see me oh. When i won live here? See time.
Guy follow your instinct. How many senate seat and rep available.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Ziondebade(m): 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
sam4xadams: guys you have to type your answer. Comprehension is sticking
@Sam, have u written? Since wen CBT exam turn to typing? I have been doing CBT exam for years now and its usually multichoice which entails ticking your answer even if it is calculations. Except dey are trying to be mischievious
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pls, is dr any1 out dr who knows how to get to ETC centre, No 1, Oba akran avenue from Ikeja underbridge?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
still at the center in lagos unilag. Omo see time of posting. When will we rite for goodness sake. Crowd is going mad. People not cooperating. Police with guns are now at the scene. Some are quitting. What is wrong with nigeria
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by vroom(m): 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
@stephen ETC 1 oba akran is directly opposite underbridge ok,I will be there as well,if u are on BBM add me up and let's meet.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2013
vroom: @stephen ETC 1 oba akran is directly opposite underbridge ok,I will be there as well,if u are on BBM add me up and let's meet 215fdfd9
thanks, i got it. Nt on bbm. wn s ur test? Mine s monday, 9am.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by viviangogos(f): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
[quote author=Geebee-M]
same here, on 25/2/2013, 07036664144[me too,mine is on The 25th @ minna.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by abdulafeez4good: 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
[quote
author=Adeks]First i have 2 say that i have no idea of what the
questions will be like. But please, please, please... Who is writing in
Akure on Tuesday 26th and going from Abuja? Please indicate.
Thanks[/quote] yh am writin on 26 in akure, goin frm abj
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by dybaba(m): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
Adeks: My centre is also Akure, 26th. What date is urs?
that's my day too
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by abdulafeez4good: 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
am 2 write on tuesday 26 bt will b travelling from abuja on 25, pls any idea on accomodation, abdulafeez4good@yahoo.com
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Emy4u(m): 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2013
My own test is scheduled on 26th @ Unilorin but I will be there on 25th nd I'm planning to lodge in a hotel probably I will spend 2 nights there b4 I go back to ph. Anyone dat hv same idea should contact me nd let's reason 2gether(let's share an apartment nd also d bill) at least to cut down cost! 08032656430
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by jsleeky(m): 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
My test is 24th @unilag lemme know anyone
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by daphor11: 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
jsleeky: My test is 24th @unilag lemme know anyone
mine is 2mao too,unilag 12pm.. 08035772656.. Let's catch up
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by wealthyprince(m): 5:02am On Feb 24, 2013
I see passion and determination in most people doing this test...people taking d risk not minding distance...I pray our effort will not be in vain. O Nigeria Let thy leaders give its children d opportunity to smile. what we desire and deserve is....a free and fair system, a decent living and a better life...not unnecessary stress, corruption and injustice. Good luck to u all.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by hollayemy89: 8:25am On Feb 24, 2013
sam4xadams: who's the ministers of powers?
Who's the dg of nimc?
How many senate and house of representathieves in nigeria?
This the least i could remember. So who answering.
I think d minister of power is stil president Goodluck Jonathan, 360 members house of rep, 109, house of senates, DG Nimc is Dr. Chris E. Onyemenam
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Pretty002: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2013
hollayemy89:
I think d minister of power is stil president Goodluck Jonathan, 360 members house of rep, 109, house of senates, DG Nimc is Dr. Chris E. Onyemenam
Power is Chinedu Osita Nebo from Enugu

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Toluth(m): 9:52am On Feb 24, 2013
I received this broadcast before I did mine yesterday and it was real..though the exam was rubbish anyway, as we couldn't do biometrics and I have to enter exam hall around 9:30 PM when I'm scheduled for 1:00
You may be helping someone with this little info
NIMC EXAM HINTS
15 quantitative, 15 verbal, 10 logic, 10 current affair all in 50 minutes.
name of chairman of the board of nimc, nimc former name, name of senate president and speaker too, numbers of senators and house of rep., chairman of au, host of next world cup, minister of state for finance,another word for winsome, opposite of dauntless, correct spelling of license, rearrange PETJIRU, etc... All the best for those who will be writing the exam.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by doyexy: 10:29am On Feb 24, 2013
Guys av done my test 2day at uilag. It was co-ordinated today,,but d questios are soo differnt so u guys dat willl do 2mo or next pls read wide d questions were soo different. My current affairs questions was minister of fct, head of nigerian coach, who won afcon 2013 , least polulated state, next host of olympics 2016, eagles of coat of arms stand for wat, number of federal constituencies, number of countries dat contested at afcon,,
D quantitative questions was simple..
All d best people,just read wide. Tomoro question will be different.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by daphor11: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2013
@doyexy,was it objectives or u̶̲̥̅̊ answer offhand... Mine is 12pm today,unilag
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by doyexy: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2013
daphor11: @doyexy,was it objectives or u̶̲̥̅̊ answer offhand... Mine is 12pm today,unilag

All was objective
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Wix4real: 11:15am On Feb 24, 2013
my problem is not the test..... Am just worried about the ID card cos i dont have 1..... So those that have don the test how serious did dey take the ID confirmation.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by write247ng(m): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2013
hello,
Guys Please did you notice anybody with slip meant for another centre writing at your centre. What i meant is that someone that was designated for minnna and the person is in lagos and went to the lagos centre and was able to write the test.
This guys are just plain wicked to send people from cross river done to Minna , Akure just for a test when they planned to have a centre at Port harcourt.
imagine that the whole of the south south does not have a centre and th core north only Minna
Pls someone should pls answer me whether they saw such possibilities because i am concerning writing at Enugu Centre instead of Akure that will cost me some much in transportation and logistics
expecting someone response
Thanks
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by daphor11: 11:46am On Feb 24, 2013
Anyone in unilag nw fø̲̣̣я̅ ‎​​ 12pm test?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.