Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,298 members, 7,884,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:32 PM

The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. (18815 Views)

Ladies, 5 Reasons Why Cheating Is GOOD For Your Relationship / Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men / The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Fklin(m): 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
ITbomb: What of me that she has my passwords to facebook , emails and some of my id on Nairaland
U̶̲̥̅̊
r name na ITbomb abi? She go soon blast U̶̲̥̅̊
r heart, as u no wan wise up
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by vandarsar(m): 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
Gbewudaani!

Loveangel: Mugu
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by vin4ever(m): 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
scobaba:

If I hear!
u tink say na lie?
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Emekayoung(m): 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]Personally, I don't and won't do the following in relationship and marriage.

1. Go through her private phone.
2. Go through her private files without her showing them to me.
3. Go through her hand bag.
4. Spying on her.
5. Go through her social media pages.
6. Query her movements.
7. Listen to gossips on her.[/size]

In fact, the last one and she is still the only one that cheated on me for being sex starved (due to the long distance and long absence of the Koko. grin), was the one reporting guys disturbing her.

My present numero uno can testify that I don't and won't do all the seven things I listed above.
Why?
She has her life to live as much as I have mine. But we must not do anything that will threaten the life and well being of the other, because I don't joke with my security and hers.

A girlfriend returned yesterday and opensed her social media account and showed me everything and then asked me to show her mine.
Another girlfriend gave me access to her email account without me asking for it and I only checked her inbox on her behalf whenever she asked for it.
Another girlfriend just gave me the password to her only email account and we co-use it for our convenience. Yet, I don't read her mails.

Moreover A GIRL IS YOURS, BECAUSE SHE CHOOSES TO BE YOURS AND SHE CAN DECIDE OTHERWISE WHENEVER SHE WISHES AS LONG AS SHE INFORMS YOU.
YOU DON'T OWN HER, EVEN IF SHE OWES YOU.
Nice one,nice ur head dey there,your are the real man..

1 Like

Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by tigonana: 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
Whether she cheating on me or not anytime she s wit me dats wen I believe she s mine,d nxt tin is to slam her hard so dat she won't look elswere.
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by ITbomb(m): 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
Loveangel: Mugu
Is this some kind of Autocorrect, I saw you typing 'Trust'.

1 Like

Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Chitexs250(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
cool cool cool

Some people just like to dey give demselves unnecceasry headache and heart attack
after dem go come dey blame devil wey just sit down for him own
Shittttttttttt
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Orikinla(m): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
GUYS WHO FRET OVER THEIR BABES CHEATING ON THEM ARE MOSTLY INSECURE GUYS.

My current woman works and is also a student at UNILAG and she goes for evening classes. But I have never bothered about her going astray or whatever. I only focus on her work and academics.
On Val's day, she told me she received gifts from other guys and I never queried her who they were.
We just discussed the gifts from her male admirers.

I walk into her office and see a male visitor sitting beside her and we greet politely and I never query her about him.
She was nearby last night in front of my office when a female friend came to see me and sat on my laps before I brought her a chair and my woman did not fret.
We love each other and we respect each other, because we understand each other.
[size=28pt]
Only immature and insecure people cheat.
And only immature and insecure people fret over cheating.[/size]
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by ITbomb(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
Orikinla:
She was nearby last night in front of my office when a female friend came to see me and sat on my laps before I brought her a chair and my woman did not fret.

And why should another gal sit on your laps when ur gal is there

She just quietly looked away and you are happy cos you don't know a woman's heart.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
vandarsar: Gbewudaani!

The same to you,i wish i understood you.
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Coldfeet(f): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
Loveangel: Were you a p0rn-artist?
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Coldfeet(f): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2013
Loveangel: Were you a p0rn-artist?
NOPE! But I do what I have to do well!

WHY DO YOU ASK

1 Like

Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by jeffizy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
Loveangel: The same to you,i wish i understood you.
hahahaha. Actually he was trying to give another response to ITbomb. That's why he quoted u.
Gbewudani is yoruba derogatory word for a man that is not in charge of a relationship.
LoveAngel, sofri-sofri.
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by vanstanzy(m): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
By the use of MAGUN! grin grin grin Most effective way, though!

1 Like

Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
ITbomb:
Is this some kind of Autocorrect, I saw you typing 'Trust'.
Nah,Seun wasn't on this one.i meant what i typed"MUGU",i think it's time people began to understand that because you are in a relationship doesn't mean s/he should not have his or her personal and private life to live again.checking someone's phone is an invasion of privacy and an infringement on human right.people should stop digging because any time you dig,you must get dirts.a word is enough for the wise.
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
jeffizy:
hahahaha. Actually he was trying to give another response to ITbomb. That's why he quoted u.
Gbewudani is yoruba derogatory word for a man that is not in charge of a relationship.
LoveAngel, sofri-sofri.
Really?lol....my bad.
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
Coldfeet: NOPE! But I do what I have to do well!

WHY DO YOU ASK
Well,it takes one to know the method you explained above.how did you come about it?who taught you?
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by yuzedo: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
MAGUN - 99.4000% angry angry angry
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Osumare2013: 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
ITbomb: some of my id on Nairaland
u mean u hav more than 1 acc on nairaland? OMG!
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
Na today who cares an average nigerian girl has 2 to 3 boyfriends
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by ochallo: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Coldfeet(f): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Loveangel: Well,it takes one to know the method you explained above.how did you come about it?who taught you?
Loveangel? Abeg I comment my reserve! Aka aga pugishocked
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by SBabaJ(m): 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
devour129: unless you have played your partner(or the ones before him)i see no reason why your partner cheating on you will bother you.if you are a good person ,God will give you a strong heart and other purpose in life to focus on.focus on your hubby(yes ),your kids,your job,your extended family,friends and yourself(yourself lastly because you cant be your self without these people) and believe me you wont have time to harbor those thoughts in your head.this also applies to the singles(maka ndi uta)
You Must First Of All Focus On Yourself. It's When You Are Okay (Psychologically, Physically, Healthwise etc.) That You Can Make Impact,Add Value And Focus On Your Hubby, Kids, Job And Others.
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Dygeasy(m): 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
ndala: U guys has made me to remember my past with my ex cry cry

Mehn i was i learner then oo Bt now undecided
people dey learn from you.
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
Coldfeet: [color=#990000][/color]Loveangel? Abeg I comment my reserve! Aka aga pugishocked
What's that??
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by FlynnRyder(m): 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
I no fit give myself unnecessary heart attack & headache.
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Tishcaterers: 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
scobaba:

Duh

If I hear!
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
I hardly cheat i only ve flings
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by sidvinci(m): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
ITbomb: What of me that she has my passwords to facebook , emails and some of my id on Nairaland

Olodo better pass you. I don't know what to tell you
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by ITbomb(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
sidvinci:

Duh
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by benboa(m): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
cheesy kai Nairaland...wuna no go kill person cheesy
Re: The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. by moneyhungry(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
sidvinci:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masturbation Videos Of Big Boobs Instagram Model, Pamela Watara Leaks Online / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You / Top 12 Sexiest Nigerian Slayqueens On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.