Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha (12762 Views)

Obiano Attracts $520m (N86bn) Investment To Anambra In One Week / No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi / State Peer Review Mechanism: Anambra In Focus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Gooogle(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
rhymz: Guy you are talking to yourself. I am also from Imo State and I understand that APGA is a very divided party caused by people with greed and self-serving plans even before the arrival of Rochas.
I like what Rochas has done and the way he spoke about the issue, he knows of course joining the merger was a neccessary evil that must be done especially when it is very clear that JEG has lost the support and goodwill of the generality of Nigerians and is so afraid of not getting the northern supoort than getting our support.
This is politics not some emotinal clap-trap about igbo-yoruba-hausa civil war rivalry. Many Igbos started PDP but where are they today? Abeg free Rochas jare. He is doing what needs to be done even when it makes him look odd.

Let me have your address, I need to send you one MOET.
Some of the igbo folks here are just too iliterate,always living in 1967 delusion.
We need to start drawing a line between the "igbo-igbos" and the "igbos-whatever".
Their bigotry stinks to the heavens, heavily deluded and pathologically selfish. Always about what is in for them
in any arrangement
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Gooogle(m): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
Zet72: God punish okorocha for thinking we Anamberians are as gullible as his imo state people, who is he to the scheme of thinks in Anambra state or in Igbo_land in general.a useless half aboki & half igbo blood,a stinking fool who is ready to sale the Igbo nation for his political ambition.

The bridge to your state will soon collapse, you are here barking like a rabbied dog.
angry angry angry grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by CyberG: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
rhymz: For the first time you have commented without throwing those childish tribal tantrums like you always... .... .... more difficult to retain it when it is finally attained. Don't go about assuming that all that is needed is the machibation at its disposal.

If you come with a stick, I will retaliate with bullets. When anyone makes a statement I find offensive, I will respond but here, we are just airing individual opinions. Look, you need to be able to separate sentiments from factual reality. FACT: I don't have a party, I can pity people in Nigeria but whatever you do or not does not affect me directly. FACT: BUHARI remains a strong force, age NOTWITHSTANDING, he delivered virtually all the states in the NORTH without bribing with billions or rigging, that is reality, not sentiments. You can. It discount that contribution to a joint effort. FACT: Asides the religious/tribal bigots who don't like him because he is a northerner/Muslim and will NEVER like him regardless of his proven records beyond most of possible options, he remains a via me candidate, very steady hand, principled, disciplined and will not condone corruption - Nigeria's biggest problem today. FACT: ACN-CPC have far (far) more experience and provided leadership to create the spark that brought APC to life. If you join a company as an associate, you cannot realistically expect the company leadership to be handed to you - you must earn your way up to become a principal partner.

FACT: PDP governors in cahoots with Jonathan, billions of naira to buy the people, the police, INEC, etc at their disposal could easily win the election - what other results do you expect? Did GEJ not share billions of dollars to them which they demanded and now we are learning of an "agreement" that made them support Jonathan, so how could CPC have won? Think about this objectively...but it is clear that 12 states decisively still voted for Buhari, that is a FACT. Finally, there is no one alienating anybody here or did an APGA faction not deny the merger themselves? Who will you blame for that? CPC, ACN or the factional APGA leaders who happen to be your folks? In a team of people working on a project, if you have a new person whose loyalties and commitments are doubtful, incomplete, conditional, etc; would you rate him above people who started with you from level 0 in the first 2 weeks he joined the project? No sensible manager/owner would do that and it should. It be different in this case.

Let every one pull their weight and earn themselves their place. Have you forgotten that in 2007 when Buhari was in court over rigged elections, was it not his party members, VP, included who betrayed him and took the GNU bait well before the case was decided? The VP was Eme Ezeoke. History exists so people can learn from it and avoid mistakes of the past. Be factual, logical and objective and a lot of things become really clear.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
rhymz: If I were you, I wont be so emotional with my stance on this issue. You and I know that it is very neccessary to have a very viable and credible opposition to the PDP. However, I believe it is a double edged sword especially for us Igbos: I would'nt want us to join any party-be it PDP or APC without first properly identifying what is it we stand to gain with either of them.

Your post exudes precisely the type of pragmatism required during this trying period of gestation grin

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” - Sun Tzu
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by rhymz(m): 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
Gooogle:

Some of the igbo folks here are just too iliterate,always living in 1967 delusion.
We need to start drawing a line between the "igbo-igbos" and the "igbos-whatever".
Their bigotry stinks to the heavens, heavily deluded and pathologically selfish. Always about what is in for them
in any arrangement
My Brother, on the contrary, to me, this time it should be about what we stand to get as we join in re-positioning Nigeria. If Okorocha is there so he can be V.P to Buhari or Tinubu then Igbos will have to switch to plan B. This is Politics not some moral "God bless you" game, Igbos have sacrificed a lot on the alters of Nigeria's oness, I will be the las one to support any arrangement that will make an Igbo man play secon fiddle in Nigeria's leadership again. Let Buhari or Tinubu be the vice, they are no one's favourites either. I support Okorocha's presence because it is politically expedient that we have options espcially now at this early stage. At this point we can negotiate anything. I don't trust both GEJ and the whole of the PDP to do anything that will give the Igbo man leadership of this country. JEG to me has become everyone's joke. There is too much pushing around going on between him and the north that should cause anyone discomfort.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
pazienza:

And she is not fast in recognizing a non-igbo,parading himself as igbo,whose task is to divide us.
Nne,you are better than this. Mad cow is the same person as okija juju,he is an aboki,he has never been igbo,he majors in dividing us.
of course i know Mad Cow is Okija Juju! I know what he is capable of doing.He and his Anambra Supremacists will never succeed in tearing Ndi Igbo apart on his forum.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Gooogle(m): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
grin
eGuerrilla:

You post exudes precisely the type of pragmatism required during this trying period of gestation grin

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” - Sun Tzu

Abeg, I need more literature review,

grin
eGuerrilla:

You post exudes precisely the type of pragmatism required during this trying period of gestation grin

Abeg, I need more literature review,
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by 9jaIhail(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
rhymz: Guy you are talking to yourself. I am also from Imo State and I understand that APGA is a very divided party caused by people with greed and self-serving plans even before the arrival of Rochas.
I like what Rochas has done and the way he spoke about the issue, he knows of course joining the merger was a neccessary evil that must be done especially when it is very clear that JEG has lost the support and goodwill of the generality of Nigerians and is so afraid of not getting the northern supoort than getting our support.
This is politics not some emotinal clap-trap about igbo-yoruba-hausa civil war rivalry. Many Igbos started PDP but where are they today? Abeg free Rochas jare. He is doing what needs to be done even when it makes him look odd.

Try to read before you quote me, i am not against Rochas joining any party he deem fit.I am a person that doesn't believe everyone must agree on my view or opinion, i respect people and respect their decisions. You are not more Rochas supporter than me,check all my posts on NL in every thread related to Rochas and see my stance. I am not against Rochas decision to join any party of his choice. I am only against how him rochas is trying to drag all igbos into this merger that burn out of his selfish political ambition, secondly i am against how rochas is bent on destroying APGA. rochas due to his arrogant nature he refused to be loyal to the party he joined just two to three years back,trying to overshadows those who was and has been the pillars that hold APGA till date, this attitude is totally unacceptable.

I don't belong to the categories of those who support evil. Anyone who accused Rochas of been evil used against Ndigbos to destroy our political party that was left for us by our great leader Dim Ojukwu as his last legacy must be right.

IN A SIMPLE LANGUAGE ROCHAS IS VERY RUSHY AND HE APPEARED TOO DESPERATE IN THESE WHOLE THING

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by 9jaIhail(m): 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
pazienza:

And she is not fast in recognizing a non-igbo,parading himself as igbo,whose task is to divide us.
Nne,you are better than this. Mad cow is the same person as okija juju,he is an aboki,he has never been igbo,he majors in dividing us.

Nwanne i understand your point but trust me this madcow a.k.a Okija juju is sometime making sense more than some of our igbos, though he maybe igbo he may not be igbo as many people believes. But as for me i see that young man as an igbo just that his views sometimes cause controversies among igbos. When you will realized his zeal as an igbo is when other tribes insult igbo you can see how provoked he used to be, if you doubt me i can refer you to many threads on this forum.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by ngooka: 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
They ve giving you appointment to mobilise south east with imo state money, next year you will go and sponsor anambra election with our money, you are already failing ooh, you promised to deliver imo state and we ve not seeing anything
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
At dis point in time, d masses have to wait and see wat d drama will unfold into. Wat will be will be ,come 2015 , no matter d madness going on now.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by rhymz(m): 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
CyberG:

If you come with a stick, I will retaliate with bullets. When anyone makes a statement I find offensive, I will respond but here, we are just airing individual opinions. Look, you need to be able to separate sentiments from factual reality. FACT: I don't have a party, I can pity people in Nigeria but whatever you do or don't affect me directly. FACT: BUHARI remains a strong force, age NOTWITHSTANDING, he delivered virtually all the states in the NORTH without bribing with billions or rigging, that is reality, not sentiments. You can. It discount that contribution to a joint effort. FACT: Asides the religious/tribal bigots who don't like him because he is a northerner/Muslim and will NEVER like him regardless of his proven records beyond most of possible options, he remains a via me candidate, very steady hand, principled, disciplined and will not condone corruption - Nigeria's biggest problem today. FACT: ACN-CPC have far (far) more experience and provided leadership to create the spark that brought APC to life. If you join a company as an associate, you cannot realistically expect the company leadership to be handed to you - you must earn your way up to become a principal partner.

FACT: PDP governors in cahoots with Jonathan, billions of naira to buy the people, the police
hahahahah. . . I laugh at what you call facts.
Have you lived in the north before? Or do you presently live anywhere in the north?
Your facts seem more like mere wishes from an idealist. I am a very pragmatic person, I do not neccessarily go with popular opinions on issues just because everyone and the tabloids say so.

If you want facts, especially as it concerns Buhari and the CPC; first you need to be or live in the north to truly guage that. I have lived in the north, was in Sokoto some days back, have conducted state by-elections as a presiding officer, so I believe I know one or two things about political loyalty in the north.

Like I have always replied to people that make your kind of arguments; what kind of hugely popular candidate contest elections three times and lose all 3, of course the one made popular in the SW controlled tabloids.
You are so quick to comment about his around 12million votes mostly from the north but conveniently forgot that JEG got an impressive 8million votes from thesame region where Mr Buhari is supposed to be the numero uno.
You forget that beyond the rhetorics of free and fair elections on the surface, most of what took place underneath is less flattering, I mean from both parties. We had child voters coming out multiple times to vote on the compulsion of their mallams who had collected huge sums from the holy CPC agents. Dare say you wont accredit them when thier names and info are already on the voter's register and risk being maimed. How they did that is tnrough their love for Buhari I guess.
My guy to tell you the facts, Buhari is just as popular as any past Northern leader with effort and money and that is why he always seem to lose at every effort, he does not have the money or political wherewithal like the PDP to put his mouth where his money is. Politicians like IBB and Atiku will win Buhari in the north if it comes to votes and getting those northern votes. If they so love him why do they still collect money to and do the crazy election magic hands they accuse the PDP of?
An average northern voter is like an average Nigerian in case you don't know, they will put their votes to the highest bidder not because of some moral beliefs they have in any politician. The ones in the realm of your assumptions-those that will vote cause they believe he is some moral god-sent are ib the minority and do not count during the counting.
Buhari and his CPC is so loved cherished yet the Party is only in control of one state in the whole of the north, nice way to love somebody, Obama needs to learn from him.
You think the ACN is able to win most part of the SW because they are loved emotionally by everyone? Maybe Tinubu needs to stop bankrolling the party with Lagos money during campaign and let's see how they fare against the PDP. Only a naive commentator thinks that the ACN won all the states in thier kitty by mere merit without facing the already fractured PDP rigging for rigging, throwing money around-for throwing money around and doctoring stuff in unbelievable proportions. Guy get real abeg.
All of them are equally important and nobody there should exaggerate their popularity than what reality shows. Period.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by CyberG: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
rhymz: My Brother, on the contrary, ... ... I will be the las one to support any arrangement that will make an Igbo man play secon fiddle in Nigeria's leadership again. Let Buhari or Tinubu be the vice, they are no one's favourites either. I support Okorocha's presence because it is politically expedient that we have options espcially now at this early stage. At this point we can negotiate anything. I don't trust both GEJ and the whole of the PDP to do anything that will give the Igbo man leadership of this country. JEG to me has become everyone's joke.

In politics, you cannot expect leadership to just be giving to you. The mindset that the presidency "should be given" to you is wrong, people aspiring to leadership plan it consisitently over a period of time, start from more junior positions and show that you can lead 160 M in 36 states after showing what you can do at a lower level but then, you must still convince the electorate and win their votes and support to help you win. They will just NOT give it to you. Again like I said before, objectively speaking, you cannot ask the leaders/iniators of the merger to work for 4+ years, and then just put it up to an untested person - it is totally against the grain of common sense and principle. Buhari started all over again after being betrayed and schemed out of ANPP to win 12 states, the ACN started over again after AD was sabotaged from 6 states to 1 state and then came back stronger with ACN now controlling 6 states and doing much better than ever before, would you rather put the combo of these 2 down to elevate another party which has 1 leg in 1 leg out, divided, 1.5 largely unproven governors with 1 not being part of the coalition?

I will tell you what I think: let the merger stick to principle and present their best candidate with the most potential to win (they will never win all of Nigeria anyway, if they are not easterners, they will never win votes in the east anyway, the religious and ethnic bigots will never vote for them anyway, retardeen GEJ will still try to rig anyway, etc) and even if they lose, they and most honest, principled Nigerians will be satisfied with the knowledge that they put in their best effort and they will have another chance in a few years - but they must stick to honest, common sense principles and it will only be a matter of when not if. Personally, Nigerians can vote in any type of government they like just like I will vote mine over here and afterwards, live with our decisions.

P.S: Just read your last post. Well, it's all good. Let's just wait and see what happens because in Nigerian politics, anything can happen really!
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by StanleyDivine(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
Though I do not hold brief for PDP I wud want to ask if APC is a political party? Is it registered wt INEC? Wat's dia ideology n manifesto? Can someone mention d names of d executives n state where their secretariate is?
Is dis over-hyped APC a reality or jus a paper-project? Wat is d common ground for d supposedly "incorruptible Buhari" and d overtly capitalistic (corrupt) Tinubu?
Wat is Rochas' strength of conviction dat APC a non-entity in d political equation of Nigeria can win over Anambra state when APGA has denied bn a party to such wishful arrangement? Isn't it highly probable dat dis APC wil die a stillbirth considering d obvious inability of d persons n parties involved to fine-tune d strategy wt which to unseat PDP?
I suggest Rochas should do his homework well before blowing his trumpet.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by maskid(m): 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mad Cow:

Shey now that Ndi Imo State and their A`ss-clown of a Governor is busy disrespecting our Governor on the Pages of Magazines and Newspapers, nobody is seeing a problem here!!

Should Nri Priest and Chino come into this thread and open fire on Imo State people, nobody should talk o!!

noW I KNOW WHY OYIBO CALL THE ''MAD COW'' A 'disease'' i animals (CAttle). wat i dnt know exactly is weather u are the DISEASE OR THE ANIMAL!!!!
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by rhymz(m): 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
CyberG:

In politics, you cannot expect leadership to just be giving to you. The mindset that the presidency "should be given" to you is wrong, people aspiring to leadership plan it consisitently over a period of time, start from more junior positions and show that you can lead 160 M in 36 states after showing what you can do at a lower level but then, you must still convince the electorate and win their votes and support to help you win. They will just NOT give it to you. Again like I said before, objectively speaking, you cannot ask the leaders/iniators of the merger to work for 4+ years, and then just put it up to an untested person - it is totally against the grain of common sense and principle. Buhari started all over again after being betrayed and schemed out of ANPP to win 12 states, the ACN started over again after AD was sabotaged from 6 states to 1 state and then came back stronger with ACN now controlling 6 states and doing much better than ever before, would you rather put the combo of these 2 down to elevate another party which has 1 leg in 1 leg out, divided, 1.5 largely unproven governors with 1 not being part of the coalition?

I will tell you what I think: let the merger stick to principle and present their best candidate with the most potential to win (they will never win all of Nigeria anyway, if they are not easterners, they will never win votes in the east anyway, the religious and ethnic bigots will never vote for them anyway, retardeen GEJ will still try to rig anyway, etc) and even if they lose, they and most honest, principled Nigerians will be satisfied with the knowledge that they put in their best effort and they will have another chance in a few years - but they must stick to honest, common sense principles and it will only be a matter of when not if. Personally, Nigerians can vote in any type of government they like just like I will vote mine over here and afterwards, live with our decisions.

P.S: Just read your last post. Well, it's all good. Let's just wait and see what happens because in Nigerian politics, anything can happen really!
This is exactly my problem with you, arrogating some fictitious power to certain people to choose who which tribes or political parties have done enough to be chosen. Don't you see how you sound? The APC is just starting out for 4ck sake, it is neither ACN or CPC, it is a merger for crying out loud not owned by Tinubu or Buhari. You keep talking about their contribution, what exactly have they contributed to the merger that is even yet to take off? They don't even have structures anywhere, no constitutions, am not even sure INEC has recognized them and there you are talking about it like you were talking about an Igbo man joining Arewa or Odudwa congress.
Nobody has contributed anything yet, don't foretell stories here biko, they are starteing out and everyone has equal rights to contest for any position, nobody cares who or what made the move to form the merger, the major point there is that it is a merger of different political parties with one common aim, to wittle down the the strength of the opposition. Shikena. All that claptrap about controlling 36 states is BS and a redundant ruse that is self-serving and selfish.
By the way, I have read my Last post, they convey exactly what I mean.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by ikweremilitant: 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
$£yi:
Thought APGA has been merged with APC, which makes Anambra an APC state. "what's APC will win Anambra 2014"? Except obi is not part of the merger...

Then we have two APGA.... Interesting
Gooogle:

in any arrangement
$£yi:
Thought APGA has been merged with APC, which makes Anambra an APC state. "what's APC will win Anambra 2014"? Except obi is not part of the merger...

Then we have two APGA.... Interesting
who is ds ape.so wen u peple re ruleng nd messng up nija u comand not its normal,but its odars nw u sudenly turnd a patriot.hopless idiot caling ibos names ure entire hoples tribe re not beter dan goats in ibo land.mugu
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by ANYPEN(m): 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
A M E N!!! APC will win the whole NATION
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by rhymz(m): 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Try to read before you quote me, i am not against Rochas joining any party he deem fit.I am a person that doesn't believe everyone must agree on my view or opinion, i respect people and respect their decisions. You are not more Rochas supporter than me,check all my posts on NL in every thread related to Rochas and see my stance. I am not against Rochas decision to join any party of his choice. I am only against how him rochas is trying to drag all igbos into this merger that burn out of his selfish political ambition, secondly i am against how rochas is bent on destroying APGA. rochas due to his arrogant nature he refused to be loyal to the party he joined just two to three years back,trying to overshadows those who was and has been the pillars that hold APGA till date, this attitude is totally unacceptable.

I don't belong to the categories of those who support evil. Anyone who accused Rochas of been evil used against Ndigbos to destroy our political party that was left for us by our great leader Dim Ojukwu as his last legacy must be right.

IN A SIMPLE LANGUAGE ROCHAS IS VERY RUSHY AND HE APPEARED TOO DESPERATE IN THESE WHOLE THING
apparently, you are the one that does not understand his onw comment.
So am supposed to take journalistic embelishment like Rochas being the bride of the party or Igbo leader by the writer seriously to the extent of making these confusing comments you are making and continue to make.
Nwa nne, understand your own arguments first before rushing to cry blue murder. There is nothing else to discuss with you here.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Okeycima: 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
eGuerrilla:
Source
make d all TALKING governor dey here d talk about other states affair make em no focus on his state.::::but wait oh...e b like say dis man personally hate anambra state governor.dis is barely a month his aides engaged in sit tussle in a church in imo state.were d two governor attended a function....meanwhile make em take time becos pdp imo members r not happy come 2015
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by slimghost(m): 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
am still laughing hard here! I repeat, APC can only win Anambra with Peter Obi's help, quote me anyday. Rochas is yet to get the picture, and when he is done selling Imolites to the Yorubas and their born to rule Northerners, he would be left with nothing. Only a fool would call APGA a dead party. Dunno about any other state, but in Anambra, Obi still calls the shot. Yall will figure out in next years Gubernatorial election. Anambra politics has passed the stage of noise making and touting.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by 9jaIhail(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
rhymz: This is exactly my problem with you, arrogating some fictitious power to certain people to choose who which tribes or political parties have done enough to be chosen. Don't you see how you sound? The APC is just starting out for 4ck sake, it is neither ACN or CPC, it is a merger for crying out loud not owned by Tinubu or Buhari. You keep talking about their contribution, what exactly have they contributed to the merger that is even yet to take off? They don't even have structures anywhere, no constitutions, am not even sure INEC has recognized them and there you are talking about it like you were talking about an Igbo man joining Arewa or Odudwa congress.
Nobody has contributed anything yet, don't foretell stories here biko, they are starteing out and everyone has equal rights to contest for any position, nobody cares who or what made the move to form the merger, the major point there is that it is a merger of different political parties with one common aim, to wittle down the the strength of the opposition. Shikena. All that claptrap about controlling 36 states is BS and a redundant ruse that is self-serving and selfish.
By the way, I have read my Last post, they convey exactly what I mean.

Does this comment above meant for me as a reply to me earlier quote? Why i asked is because it seems not to be in line with the comment you quoted.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by adezzy01(m): 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
NW I'M LUVIN NAIJA POLITRICTS .
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by rhymz(m): 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Does this comment above meant for me as a reply to me earlier quote? Why i asked is because it seems not to be in line with the comment you quoted.
well, apparently, I ve modified it. . .it was actually for cyber g. But I have responded to your post regardless
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
slimghost: am still laughing hard here! I repeat, APC can only win Anambra with Peter Obi's help, quote me anyday. Rochas is yet to get the picture, and when he is done selling Imolites to the Yorubas and their born to rule Northerners, he would be left with nothing. Only a fool would call APGA a dead party. Dunno about any other state, but in Anambra, Obi still calls the shot. Yall will figure out in next years Gubernatorial election. Anambra politics has passed the stage of noise making and touting.

I suspect you are chino or all those his monikers. That Okorocha chose APC over PDP for his political ambitions does not in any way mean he has sold Imo to Yoruba or anyone. After all Ngige won senatorial seat under ACN in Anambra and I have a feeling he will emerge the APC candidate for 2014. Ngige did in 2 years what Obi has not done in 7 years and hence is loved by his people.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by 9jaIhail(m): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
rhymz: apparently, you are the one that does not understand his onw comment.
So am supposed to take journalistic embelishment like Rochas being the bride of the party or Igbo leader by the writer seriously to the extent of making these confusing comments you are making and continue to make.
Nwa nne, understand your own arguments first before rushing to cry blue murder. There is nothing else to discuss with you here.

You are still not inline and your comments need to be arranged to help me read and comprehend, in other wards isn't it better we shun this meaningless argument hence you are not getting it?
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by rhymz(m): 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

You are still not inline and your comments need to be arranged to help me read and comprehend, in other wards isn't it better we shun this meaningless argument hence you are not getting it?

whatever, move on.... I am in no argument with you.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
Yes, APC will box PDP into coma in 2015, that's very certain, but Sovereign National Party of Nigeria (SNP) will make serious inroads in the 2015 election. SNP is a mass movement of Nigerian youths who are certain to take over power from the present corp of old, over recycled and completely worn out politicians who, in all of the last 14 years in power, have offered Nigerians nothing other than monumental corruption, now quoted in trillions of naira, boko haram/general insecurity, cultism, kidnapping, election malpractices and stolen mandates, justice for money, rising cost of living, high and ever growing rate of unemployment, decaying infrastructures, lies, fairytales and fiction, deceit, etc. Nigerian youths who constitute more than 80% of voters are determined to use this strength to enforce this change through the ballot in 2015. Are you a Nigerian youth? Come join the movement of the youths, for the youths and by the youths. For more info, visit www.sovereignnationalparty.com. and register as a member of SNP - the change agent. Welcome aboard.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by FSU: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
ekt_bear: man so this APC merger means that Eko Ile must become an Okorocha fan, no? grin cheesy grin

Can't wait to see that Eko Ile of a clown eat his own vomit. How life deals people a hand.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by rhymz(m): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
[quote author=Okon ikott]Yes, APC will box PDP into coma in 2015, that's very certain, but Sovereign National Party of Nigeria (SNP) will make serious inroads in the 2015 election. SNP is a mass movement of Nigerian youths who are certain to take over power from the present corp of old, over recycled and completely worn out politicians who, in all of the last 14 years in power, have offered Nigerians nothing other than monumental corruption, now quoted in trillions of naira, boko haram/general insecurity, cultism, kidnapping, election malpractices and stolen mandates, justice for money, rising cost of living, high and ever growing rate of unemployment, decaying infrastructures, lies, fairytales and fiction, deceit, etc. Nigerian youths who constitute more than 80% of voters are determined to use this strength to enforce this change through the ballot in 2015. Are you a Nigerian youth? Come join the movement of the youths, for the youths and by the youths. For more info, visit www.sovereignnationalparty.com. and register as a member of SNP - the change agent. Welcome aboard. [/quote ]in calabar accent: mbok, okon war'are you ralking about
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Ejine(m): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
rhymz: who is this raving lunatic that so badly wants to be noticed? See how he is yapping about Nri Priest like they are some demi gods from Anambra state who can decimate everyone with their presence. If you have got nothing intelligent to post just shut it and read what informed people are posting.

LOL grin That's Okija Juju.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by doncartel: 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
APC will win both the governorship election in Anambra and the presidential election of Nigeria.Apga and peter obi must understand that a vote against APC is a vote for PDP.Nigeria is now a two party country,like other developed countries----America-Democrats/Republicans,Britain-Labour/Conservative,Japan-LDP/DPJ,India-Congress Party/BJP,France-Socialist/UMP,Germany-CDU/SDP,Thailand-Red shirts/Yellow shirts,Ghana-NPP/NDC.In South Africa they have black majority versus white minority.So Nigerian politics has matured and everybody must group themselves accordingly.People who try to resist the reality will only be lost in the woods.UP ROCHAS!!!UP APC!!!UP NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) / APC Hands Over Party Structures To Saraki In Kwara / You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.