Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,802 members, 7,915,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:05 PM

APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha (12817 Views)

Obiano Attracts $520m (N86bn) Investment To Anambra In One Week / No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi / State Peer Review Mechanism: Anambra In Focus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
how could someone say Rochas begged to be governor from another man who is not even from imo state? chei! some people are seriously daft! like seriously? smh...
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Nightshift(m): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
chino24:

You have some illusions coverd up your eyes. That Ojukwu didn't win an election does not take away the fact that Ikemba and Obi made the talkative, potbellied Roches to bcom a gov.

In 2011 I could see Roches in Awka on daily basis, he was virtually living in Awka when he was kneeling and beggin Obi to help him get APGA ticket and make him governor. I was also seeing Omehia of Rivers state in Awka when he came for APGA ticket. That was the reason Obi said that Roches was an ingrate. Read between the line nwokem..
Chino, you're truly APGA's 'Karl Rove'. I really like the way you tenaciously believe in your man Gov. Peter Obi. To you, Obi is as pure as the word comes. Are all that just politics for you?
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by aurenflani: 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Okorocha as much as i respect your leadership, don't start doing deals on top our head with Yoruba and Aboki-bokoharam. We have suffered enough.

A word is enough for the wise.

Why are you like this. Abeg no train your children to hate other fellow Nigerians nah. Because it will make their life miserable just as your mama's training has made yours.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:30am On Feb 23, 2013
Ogojohn: CAN SEE WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM. IS OBI YOUR UNCLE OR WHAT.?

Obi is neither my relative nor a friend but my eyes have seen his good works in Omanbala and i applaud the man for that. On the other hand Peter Obi brought Rochas into Apga and made him governor in Imo and now he think he can bring some ofennmanu party to rule the great ppl of Omanbala! Its an insult for Rochas to even say APC will win Anambra!

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by chino24: 7:42am On Feb 23, 2013
NRI PRIEST:

Obi is neither my relative nor a friend but my eyes have seen his good works in Omanbala and i applaud the man for that. On the other hand Peter Obi brought Rochas into Apga and made him governor in Imo and now he think he can bring some ofennmanu party to rule the great ppl of Omanbala! Its an insult for Rochas to even say APC will win Anambra!

Nwanne where have you been? Abi you went to bring ori aku, you no invite me? Make sure the wedding is in Awka so that we go bring top notchers, money bags and some of my friends in govt to add to your own guys. There are quite a lot of beautiful hotels and resorts to use for your reception in Awka.
cheesy

@ the topic it is on record that Obi adopted that over grown baby called Roaches and installed him a gov in imo state. As at 2011 I was seeing Roches all over Awka. What was he doing if not kneeling and begging Obi to give him ticket and crown him gov.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by nwabumalyahoo: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2013
In Anambra, if not APGA then is PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Trailer Tanker Exploded At Ajah Round About This Morning. / Soldiers And Villagers Clash In Niger State / HURIWA Demands Emefiele, Malami’s Arrest Over Naira Redesign Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.