Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:42 AM

Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article (23462 Views)

Holy Molly! See The Handiwork Of Kanye On Kim / Hilarious Photo Of The Day: Blue Ivy Vs North West On Kim K's New Nude Photo / Revealed: You Won't Believe Who Rubbed The Oil On Kim Kardashian's Body For PM! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:17am On Feb 19, 2013
lucenzo: Dbanj is now the official houseboy of Kim K....courtesy YAHOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dbanj go dey curse the guy wey make that comment ooo... grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 19, 2013
But chai! I pity dbanj. Poor man wey no get anything for dis matter, he just dey mind him own business, na so they just put am for show com open him ekaite nyash for the whole world to see.grin
omo life hard o.gringringrin

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by aieromon(m): 1:19am On Feb 19, 2013
@tunapawizzy,how much to buy that space?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by FindOut(m): 1:21am On Feb 19, 2013
*People, watch what you say on cyberspace*

LWKMD! The Dbanj comment is realy going to cause some yahwah o grin But then, this is why some of us get miffed when on serious threads, you see people posting "1st to comment" without making any meaningful contribution to the issue being discussed. Nairaland is more or less being viewed by the outside world as a microcosm of Nigeria. Now, Tunapawizzy, Brand new & co's comments will be seen by MILLIONS worldwide. Seun, Congratuations smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by tyson55(m): 1:22am On Feb 19, 2013
Lmao @ the comment about Dbanj.
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 19, 2013
aieromon: @tunapawizzy,how much to buy that space?

Abeg may we auction. Starting price: fifty grand!
That is officially the hottest space on nairaland!!!grin
Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by matrixme(m): 1:26am On Feb 19, 2013
was it not shared on the internet sometime that "I wish I had Kim Kardashian's talent of not having any talent but making money out of it "?
Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by MEILYN(m): 1:29am On Feb 19, 2013
lol
Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by tyson55(m): 1:29am On Feb 19, 2013
inurmind:

Abeg may we auction. Starting price: fifty grand!
That is officially the hottest space on nairaland!!!grin

Top the bolded 60 grand cool
wink
Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by chucky234(m): 1:33am On Feb 19, 2013
I was shocked with the news of Kim coming to Nigeria,it makes no sense and the fact she was paid $500,000 to host a 45mins show makes her invitation more senseless.
What were the organizers thinking when they made that choice of bringing an internationally renowned who.re and indecency promoter to Nigeria when there are more pretty,intelligent and decent ladies roaming the streets of Lagos and would have even accepted to co-host the show for just $2000.
Airport authorities failed woefully for granting that slu:t entry into Naija,a committee should be set up by GEJ at once to look into the matter.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 19, 2013
tunapawizzy, clap for yourself o.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 19, 2013
Chei!!! See wetin naialand don cause for dbanj oooo!!!!

Una don wash dbanj finish oo!!!

See one post is hidden sef in the snapshot. Mods una see una lives? cry cry cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 19, 2013
But why would Dare invite her? I heard she was paid close to $1 million to host the show...like seriously? waste of money if you ask me. Nigerian craze for American celebrities...smh!!
Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by FindOut(m): 1:41am On Feb 19, 2013
Mehn, the comments on yahoo are killing shocked Here i was thinking nairalanders were a tad bit too harsh on her, never knew she was more hated (apparently) by Americans. 31 comments so far and ALL are against her. i don't envy her at all!
Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by fuckluv(f): 1:43am On Feb 19, 2013
tunapawizzy, "a rising star". Better go join basketmouth and co and stop wasting ur talent. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 19, 2013
ItsModella: But why would Dare invite her? I heard she was paid close to $1 million to host the show...like seriously? waste of money if you ask me. Nigerian craze for American celebrities...smh!!
hmmm na 500k I hear ooo
Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 19, 2013
Find Out!:
*People, watch what you say on cyberspace*

LWKMD! The Dbanj comment is realy going to cause some yahwah o grin But then, this is why some of us get miffed when on serious threads, you see people posting "1st to comment" without making any meaningful contribution to the issue being discussed. Nairaland is more or less being viewed by the outside world as a microcosm of Nigeria. Now, Tunapawizzy, Brand new & co's comments will be seen by MILLIONS worldwide. Seun, Congratulations smiley

[size=13pt]Exactly cool[/size]
Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 19, 2013
Find Out!:
Mehn, the comments on yahoo are killing shocked Here i was thinking nairalanders were a tad bit too harsh on her, never knew she was more hated (apparently) by Americans. 31 comments so far and ALL are against her. i don't envy her at all!
you don't see anything on NL, spend an hour reading comments on Yahoo and your life will change.
Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 19, 2013
Find Out!:

Most Americans don't like Kim K and her family, her fans are teenagers. All her articles turn into a bash-fest, but the 'lady' is smiling to the bank.
Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 19, 2013
By looking at the pictures sef, Kim K is not impressed. She looked bored, probably thinking of the Dollarz in her account, courtesy of Naija.....
Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by mcevans1(m): 2:00am On Feb 19, 2013
Culled from YAHOO! (Perhaps the most knowing Kim Kardashian responses were the trolls cheesy grin cheesy on the Nairaland Forum—which sort of seems like a Nigerian version of Reddit, where they played a simple game of "Who Is Kim Kardashian?"wink
Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 19, 2013
[size=13pt]Nigerians should be honest sha. How many people were expecting a pregnant, high maintenance, business-oriented woman to park well for Eko? I certainly wasn't.[/size]
Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by fuckluv(f): 2:05am On Feb 19, 2013
inurmind: But chai! I pity dbanj. Poor man wey no get anything for dis matter, he just dey mind him own business, na so they just put am for show com open him ekaite nyash for the whole world to see.grin
Dbanj sef go understand say na Nigeria life b dat. E be our person na gringringringringrin
Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by FindOut(m): 2:07am On Feb 19, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Exactly cool[/size]

Hehehe. Missed you o smiley
Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by funkymedina: 2:08am On Feb 19, 2013
Tunapawizzy, Brand new & co can I get ur autograph prease!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 19, 2013
funky medina: Tunapawizzy, Brand new & co can I get ur autograph prease!

Hehehehe, our NL celebrities grin
Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by FindOut(m): 2:10am On Feb 19, 2013
ItsModella:
you don't see anything on NL, spend an hour reading comments on Yahoo and your life will change.

Lol. & funny enough I started my online article reading 'career' on yahoo & msn then...many years ago, back when there was still some sanity on the internet.

Beloved1993:

Most Americans don't like Kim K and her family, her fans are teenagers. All her articles turn into a bash-fest, but the 'lady' is smiling to the bank.

Definitely smiling to the bank. But then at some point (if it isnt already happening), I expect she'll seriously begin to crave acceptance from people, though I'm not surprised she's feeling very comfortable (for now at least) with Kanye 'I no send' West.
Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by nitlad: 2:14am On Feb 19, 2013
Trolling on point! grin grin
Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by 2legit2qwt: 2:14am On Feb 19, 2013
Hahaha we don get celebrities for NL grin grin
Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 19, 2013
inurmind: But chai! I pity dbanj. Poor man wey no get anything for dis matter, he just dey mind him own business, na so they just put am for show com open him ekaite nyash for the whole world to see.grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by Wapgod(m): 2:23am On Feb 19, 2013
Check out the Newest and raining nigerian social network
http://amebo.nstars.org
Re: Nairaland Mentioned On Kim Kardashian 's Nigeria Visit On Yahoo Article by ValentineRoses: 2:29am On Feb 19, 2013
homesteady: Ghanians are very jealous people!! What's their bizz if we payed her millions to come to NIGERIA??!!
See wat dey were saying
www.ghanacelebrities.com/2013/02/18/photos-kim-kardashian-in-nigeria?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Ghanacelebritiescom+(GhanaCelebrities.Com)
It seems u rather have a problem wit da Queen's language. Ders nuttin wrong wit diz article

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bovi & Son In Camouflage (Picture) / Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) / #10yearschallenge ; Kcee Shares Hilarious Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.