Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,997 members, 7,873,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder (11496 Views)

Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown / Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp / Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by andrewza: 11:47am On Feb 19, 2013
safarigirl: Things are not looking good for this guy. Cos there's a lot against him.

First off, hope the gun he used is authorised.
Secondly, did he not hear her scream at the first or second shot or something?
Thirdly, if he was hiding behind the bathroom door, how did he get a clear aim to shoot four times?

Most importantly, if it truly was a burglar, does that give him the right to take human life?

A man who should be worth millions, the hope of many disabled people of the world, the role model miLlions looked up to, both abled and disabled, throws everything away in a moment of pure stewpidity, just cos he doesn't want some poor dude to take a few wrist watches and cuff-links?

His and Lance Armstrong's stories will make for best-selling biographies, that's for sure.

They where legal. He had a number of guns actualy according to some media reports.

Indeed. To point 2 and 3

Yes. If you can proof your live is in danger or anothers life is in danger you may use minnime force. This means shoot until the threat is gone not until you think they dead. The 4 shots is what gets me. Unless you high on some really messed up drugs 1 to 2 shots will stop you. Yet he fired 4 frome a semi auto wepaon.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by MMM2(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2013
cry
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by MadCow1: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2013
The judge should simply cut off his hands (Sleeveless style) and force him to Participate in heavyweight Olympics.. angry

Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by violent(m): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2013
So you got up from your bed, put on your prosthetic legs, load up your glock, walk to your bathroom and shoot whoever is in there, and then call it an accident?

What sort of stupid accident could that be? And how does he explain the girls crushed head and the bloodied circket bat found in his room? Were those part of an accident as well?

And why do people feel sad for him? A young lady's light was snuffed out because this dude probably has anger issues, and people feel sad for him? What has this world turned to?

This case has OJ simpson written all over it. Guilty as hell!!!
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by Freiburger(m): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2013
Most dissabled people are just too sensitive and aggressive. Even if that girl cheated why taking her life?
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by vanstanzy(m): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2013
He shot her four times, there's no way that could have been a mistake. Justice well deserved! In Naija here, as long

as he's a celebrity he'll get away with it as usual.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by kandiikane(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2013
kingblosky:

What do you mean ?. Imagine if he had 2 legs ?. He would have killed a thousand people. His excuse that he thought she was a bugler would tamper him no mercy ; he is a killer and a jealous fool. I loved him so so much ( NO HOMO );I even named my dog Oscar after him and no wonder Oscar is so violent. but he broke my heart. Have a good time in jail Oscar.

Gaaaay! grin
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by talktimi(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2013
“The door was broken open from the outside,” Nel told the court.

Potential case killer if you've got a good defence attorney.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by MadCow1: 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
vanstanzy: He shot her four times, there's no way that could have been a mistake. Justice well deserved! In Naija here, as long

as he's a celebrity he'll get away with it as usual.

Celebs dont get away with Murder in Nigeria, Only Politicians..

Ask Ibinabo Fiberesima wetin she see inside Sanko wey make her turn Born Again.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by manibuds(m): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
diggler: Pistorius should be tried and if found guilty, the full wrath of SA Law visited upon him.

Now my take:

that dude is as guilty as bleep.

Do you guys remember his antics at the last paralympics? I've also watch a couple of his interviews on youtube and with benefit of hindsight I can say he has anger management issues.

What I think happened:

He has a fight with the girl friend. it gets nasty, she goes into the bathroom to cool off or hid from him, he picks his glock in a fit of rage and basts her to the afterlife.

Pistorius should HANG! I know a lot of wonderful disabled people so, someone else will take his place as beacon of whatever.

thats why we should always pray,oscar's behaviour when the results did not go his way barely 6 months ago has come back to bite his backside,it can be argued that his GF was ready to move on after using his fame to improve her viewer ratings but oscar flipped.
a burglar should get a warning shot into air for starters not 3 shots to the head.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by KAYD007(m): 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
She was no physical threat to him to warrant what he did to her.....RIP cry

His hands should be amputated.. then sentence to death. angry angry
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by ayusco: 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
Was really sad when the news broke last week cos it makes no sense that a guy who admirably over came adversity in his life and now has everything going for him would blow (no pun intended) it away by killing his girlfriend. That said the law must take its course as the deceased lady and family are just as entitled to justice. Someone mentioned something about disabled people being overly sensative and aggressive as a person living with a physical challenge I disagree with that notion. We are all human beings prone to different emotions some good some bad. So what I'm saying is that you should deal with a person based on how he/she behaves and not Wether they have a disability

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by Leemak: 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
safarigirl: Things are not looking good for this guy. Cos there's a lot against him.

First off, hope the gun he used is authorised.
Secondly, did he not hear her scream at the first or second shot or something?
Thirdly, if he was hiding behind the bathroom door, how did he get a clear aim to shoot four times?

Most importantly, if it truly was a burglar, does that give him the right to take human life?

A man who should be worth millions, the hope of many disabled people of the world, the role model miLlions looked up to, both abled and disabled, throws everything away in a moment of pure stewpidity, just cos he doesn't want some poor dude to take a few wrist watches and cuff-links?

His and Lance Armstrong's stories will make for best-selling biographies, that's for sure.
Hey bro, lets reason deeply, d girl might have been cheating on him and he considered himself unlucky being physically challenged........
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
manibuds:
thats why we should always pray,oscar's behaviour when the results did not go his way barely 6 months ago has come back to bite his backside,it can be argued that his GF was ready to move on after using his fame to improve her viewer ratings but oscar flipped.
a burglar should get a warning shot into air for starters not 3 shots to the head.

That is the point. Maybe he was looking toward something more serious and she was like WTF?. It seems them celebs and for the most part women likes to prey on one's weakness to GET ahead.

No be brutal dictators dey marry ?

He would have gone for a much less worldly woman with a strong sense of self,that shares his values. That is where he phucked up.

Life is not a GAME!
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by livethinme: 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
u guys who are blaming the girl, na be joke o? You guys cant be serious..
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by ony073: 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
It's not supposed to go like that for u nw. Sad!
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by Myself2(m): 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
Oscar was high on banned steroids,he was even using banned steroids,the guy has been a fraud all this while

http://news.uk.msn.com/world/oscar-pistorius-murder-charge-police-find-steroids

He murdered the girl in cold blood,he is such a savage brute,he chased the poor girl round his flat,shot her in the hip,the girl now ran to the bathroom and locked herself up,he still fired three rounds at her,she tried in vain to use her hands to protect her head,but unfortunately,bare hands dont stop bullets.

Well on the flip side,thank God Oscar Pistorious has finally been exposed for the drug cheat and evil person that he is,just that that expose has come at a very costly price

http://news.uk.msn.com/world/oscar-pistorius-shot-girlfriend-in-bathroom-651999
http://news.uk.msn.com/comment-and-analysis/oscar-pistorius-bloody-cricket-bat-central-to-murder-case/
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by andyanders: 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
Olodostein: Proverbs 21:19 ---It is better to live alone in the desert than with a quick tempered wife/husband who loves to argue.

Wisdom = Gold
Knowledge = Silver
Understanding = Bronze

True my brother. Anger is a demonic issue in anyone's life and only God can help us over come this issue be it a man or a woman, one should learn how to control emotion.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by lolaluv1(f): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
Good. The lethal injection is too humane for this murderer. He should be hung by his neck till whatever is left of his limbs stop kicking.

What gave him the justification to take another human's life? A poor, defenceless woman who ran into the bathroom to escape him yet he shot her through the door! 4 times!!

He must face the full wrath of the law. Everybody whether hero or physically challenged must be subject to the law when they err.

He does not deserve my pity and will get NONE. It is the victim who at this moment is lying stiff on a slab by the hand of her 'lover' that I feel for.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
i just dont understand how you can shoot someone 4 times by accident ??
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
israel007: South Africans are stupidt. We know

Atleast SA investigators and prosecutors are a cut above Nigeria, just look at how soon this case went to court in naija this would've taken months to investigate and another 2 years before trail + 1 hour for the accused to bribe the prosecutors and judgestongue
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by otokx(m): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
That is the difference between developed and developing nations; the rule of law.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by snthesis(m): 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
Olodostein: Proverbs 21:19 ---It is better to live alone in the desert than with a quick tempered wife/husband who loves to argue.

Wisdom = Gold
Knowledge = Silver
Understanding = Bronze

o boy thanx, u jst made my day grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by Estrada(m): 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2013
Kx: In his mind, he will be saying something like:

How cruel can the world get?
Does not have 2 legs like a normal human being.
Now gona spend time in prison .

If only the court could temper justice with mercy in view of this guy's condition pre-meditated murder or not.
Seriouslyundecided?
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by snthesis(m): 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
another man brought down by women shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
talktimi: “The door was broken open from the outside,” Nel told the court.

Potential case killer if you've got a good defence attorney.

My thoughts exactly he shot her while she already locked herself in the bathroom.

Firstly was he so enraged that he couldn't differentiate between the screaming of a frightened lady, and a robber. Or were the "robber" a mute that she kept quite while a foolish "security" conscious boy who lives in one of the most secured areas in Pretoria continuesly open fire.

Oscar has a history of mental and violent outbursts, maybe its a defensive mechanism most disabled peeps display from time to time, but to me he's guilty and should get life in prison without the option of parole.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by An0nimus: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
kingblosky:

What do you mean ?. Imagine if he had 2 legs ?. He would have killed a thousand people. His excuse that he thought she was a bugler would tamper him no mercy ; he is a killer and a jealous fool. I loved him so so much ( NO HOMO );[b]I even named my dog Oscar after him [/b]and no wonder Oscar is so violent. but he broke my heart. Have a good time in jail Oscar.
you did??
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
Mad Cow: What I think happened was that, his girlfriend was fhucking some other athelete fellow who had two legs.. Dont forget that the girl had been complaining of Oscar using the same style every night when they knack Apkako and she does not like him using his artificial limbs during intercourse after it injured her last year.

Simply put, His Girlfriend was fhucking Usain Bolt behind his back, he found out, got pissed, grabbed his Colt. 45 and BOOOOM!! 4 shots!! Hollow tips puncture the door of the bathroom. 2 shots split her brazillian hair whilst 2 puncture her cold heart.

Usain Bolt couldnt be reached for comments...

WOW!!! What an imagination you've got there you should consider writing a few novels or fiction guy.gringringringringringringrin
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by rico73(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
chucky234: What a sad end to a fairy tale
indeed a sad fairy tale that has it's concluding part in jail. The first shot=accidental. Second shot=pre-meditated. Third shot=delibrate. Fourt & final shot=wickedness. Don't ask me if he is guilty, because he ensured the person died. Note: those shots were from different angles.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2013
I still can't imagine how this disabled guy killed his girlfriend a rare beauty to boost his statu quo. Imagin he tot it was a burglar behind d bathroom door maybe taking a shower after the days work in his house. To say that is the most dumb thing I ve ever heard from a disabled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Union Suspends Sudan, Demands Civilian Government / Canada Minister Resigns After Buying $16 Orange Juice Outside Budget / Ursula Von Der Leyen: We Strongly Condemn Russia's Attack On Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.