Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder (11499 Views)

Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown / Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp / Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
[size=18pt]If you are so security conscience wouldn't you have made sure that your balcony door was closed before going to bed?[/size]
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
[size=18pt]Nigerians understand about the fear of burglars and armed robbers entering our homes.

If you have ever heard suspicious noise whilst in bed how many of you would not wake your wife to tell her your concerns before going to investigate.

I think 100% of men would wake their wife and tell her you are going to investigate the noise and tell her to get ready to hide, escape or phone for police/security guard /other assistance.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
I hope he rots in jail for a very long time. It"s funny how the ppl you never suspect or think they are this great person are one of the worst ppl behind closed doors. Its obvious he had an anger problem. Its just unfortunate that it resulted in a murder. Justice will be served!
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by Vivipop(f): 2:01am On Feb 20, 2013
I smell something in this story,and i'm sure it's not this burnt cloth. There is another part to this story and it will surely surface.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by FXKing2012(m): 5:35am On Feb 20, 2013
igbo_barbie: I hope he rots in jail for a very long time. It"s funny how the ppl you never suspect or think they are this great person are one of the worst ppl behind closed doors. Its obvious he had an anger problem. Its just unfortunate that it resulted in a murder. Justice will be served!
Omg! Why are you condemning him even before being tried? How fair and balance is that? This guy has not even been tried and hasnt been convicted yet you are already comdemning him to jail already...shows you are very biased and your judgement is influenced by feminism.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by madjune(m): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2013
I now know why POSTS get hidden on NAIRALAND. If you thrash GEJ, you don't get hidden but if you exchange thrash with your fellow NAIRALANDER, they get hidden. Hmmm. MORPHEUS 24 take note.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
According to Oscar Pistorius it is pitch dark, yet his gf went to the toilet with out switching any lights on.
Despite the fact she was alone with him in his home she bolted the door the toilet door behind her.

How many females would bold toilet door 2am in the morning when she is alone with he boyfriend and stay in pitch darkness in the toilet?

I can see how this murder is premeditated:

They probably had a fight so his girlfriend took refuge in the toilet to get away from him, possibly fearing that she might expose his violent nature to the public, he resolved to plan to murder her to and make it seem like an accident.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by morpheus24: 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
See the foolish "colored" inspector Botha wan spoil case o!
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 24, 2013
Oscar my personal favourite at the moment grin

Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder by tpia1: 2:06am On Feb 24, 2013
How many females would bold toilet door 2am in the morning when she is alone with he boyfriend and stay in pitch darkness in the toilet?

dont know about pitch darkness, but i think it should be expected you'd lock the door because it might be considered embarassing?

for someone to see you using the toilet that is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Canada Minister Resigns After Buying $16 Orange Juice Outside Budget / Ursula Von Der Leyen: We Strongly Condemn Russia's Attack On Ukraine / US Commits Additional $55m In Emergency Funds To Nigeria’s Food Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.