Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,276 members, 7,970,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:12 PM

Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (48955 Views)

Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Caracta(f): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
Acidosis:
***angryyy to the peak**

#yawns# tongue
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Acidosis(m): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ask me again!
Na.me cause am
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
ifihearam:

woman wrapper you don get sense ni?
where you not the one who said it is not their responsibility yesterday ni?
get thee behind me! angry
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
Acidosis:
Na.me cause am
Pardon?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Caracta(f): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
Is the party over?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
Caracta: Is the party over?
Yep!

*badosky mode activated*
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2013
It didn't work. You guys are boring. Lemme go watch Barca jare. My boys are losing sad *sadly looking at blue moon in the night sky*
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: Smh @ these lazy girls on these thread. Don't you know it is your duty to clean your man's house? Woman was created to be man's helper angry

Instantly following!..hope u have buletproof?..as for me no shaking..
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
I'm baaaackkkk cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
ItsModella: sheesh, Matthew Briggs, that epistle of yours is so freaking unnecessary. Nobody is arguing against helping your boyfriend out in certain duties...so all that your "I sat my sister down to talk to her" is rubbish...
grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
maxygirl: I am just not cool with it. So na by cooking and washing person go marry? What of people that have done it and the boy still dumped them-she did it for a boy before. I do things that make me happy. I can still wash and clean but that is Once in a long time.

If dem dump u, go wash ya head for odo muokomole. tongue
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
Charliemorgano: @ Yoruba Omoge...what can u offer me apart from Sex? I need a response...Coincidentally i sounded a serious warning today in my office as regards marriage...NOBODY SHOULD DISTURB ME ABOUT HAVING A WIFE AGAIN...See what ladies that want to groom future wives and mothers are blabbing...WAKE UP LADIES...My mother was a Nurse yet my father never washed dishes even for a day when they were dating...she does all that and still earns good pay ...why can't u do it?

I can't offer you anything.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Acidosis(m): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Pardon?
u better go collect moni for postinor-6 from that battery charger for your area before belle go big...
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Caracta(f): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yep!

*badosky mode activated*
At last! I was beginning to look for badosky. That scammer thread don 'shange' you totally. Na jazz?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
Truckpusher: Post your pics and his own lets see if Obj will not do thanksgiving....bastardoo

Son, did I hit a fatty nerve?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Acidosis(m): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

I can't offer [b][b]you[/b][/b] anything.

yeahhh! cheesy cheesy Shes back
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
Acidosis:
u better go collect moni for postinor-6 from that battery charger for your area before belle go big...
Stop typing wiv d muscles in ya anuz.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
OAHRAY & CARACTA!! @idowu.. she's back!! were is the MAN CALL GOD?..can somebody call him or his he around?..
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Ogegod87: 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
maxygirl: I am just not cool with it. So na by cooking and washing person go marry? What of people that have done it and the boy still dumped them-she did it for a boy before. I do things that make me happy. I can still wash and clean but that is Once in a long time.

its okay 2 do things dat makes u happy. wat about wen ur guy is down, like h is sick. are u saying u wont do any of dose chores 4 him?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
Caracta:
At last! I was beginning to look for badosky. That scammer thread don 'shange' you totally. Na jazz?
Lmao! Ogogoro na bast@rd! grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Acidosis(m): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Stop typing wiv d muscles in ya anuz.
Stop reading with the Bones in your eyes.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
Acidosis:
Stop reading with the Bones in your eyes.
No match! Dry!!!! Learner!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Acidosis(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
No match! Dry!!!! Learner!
Lol... This my loff ehn
grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by greedie1(f): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
Nashoji: u are just too lazy period.

no,YOU are too lazyyyyyy period!!!!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
razznaija: Cooking, doing his laundry and cleaning his house are not going to buy a ring for me if he doesn't like me, he is going to dump me anyways, so what is the point?
Na ring u dey find? Eya.... I understand! Fi obo jonatus don tire u ba? Pele...
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2013
*Thread unfollowed*
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
Finally the two nikitas will be release & 'the man call god' will be named.it's have been long we enjoy such movie here on N/L..
l need pray and sleep for tomorow work..So watchout the names....
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
Sleek05: Hahahahahahaha....this topic again! Livalives, I can see u here again! Twas crazy d oda time with dat childish guy throwin insults here and dere and his e-grlfrnd supportin him. I'm not gonna say much dis time tho, if u wanna be a househelp, ure free, if u wanna have a little dignity as a grlfrnd whose brideprice hasn't been paid, ure free. To each, her own!
U dey talk dignity, u b fagin? undecided
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: *Thread unfollowed*
Iwo Laye e! grin grin grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Caracta(f): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
Why is idowu digging up posts?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
Caracta: Why is idowu digging up posts?
Freedom of speech! Jah bless Luther And Fela.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Acidosis(m): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na ring u dey find? Eya.... I understand! Fi obo jonatus don tire u ba? Pele...

wetin u come dey find? d**k, BIS ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (33) (Reply)

Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport / What Do You See In This Picture / The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.