Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,887 members, 7,883,110 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (48472 Views)

Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Acidosis(m): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:
ofurufu is one word nau
grin grin Thanks..
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Caracta(f): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
chikeorji123:

o boy who go intepret this one oo chei l no wan miss any goddam epistle..@oahray u sabia m?..or caracta?..
He said it is only poor girls that complain.

Dude must be Bill Gates cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
Caracta:
LMAO. Abeg mention the nikitas so i can learn too. cheesy

Don't worry my dear two nikitas have been comfirmed l'm waiting for the third hopefully it's seem he ill be 'THE MAN CALL GOD'. it will soon be released!..
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
Truckpusher: lets do a picture contest me and your Daddy ..oops!sorry i forgot he's got those heavy yoruba tribal incisions cry cry

Is this the educative discussion you were talking about?
Not surprising.
30 years graduate-student-still-looking-for-job that wants to talk about "I am finer than your papa".
lol grin
Please abeg, go and play "one two buckle my shoe". olodo. tongue
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Charliemorgano(m): 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
@ Yoruba Omoge...what can u offer me apart from Sex? I need a response...Coincidentally i sounded a serious warning today in my office as regards marriage...NOBODY SHOULD DISTURB ME ABOUT HAVING A WIFE AGAIN...See what ladies that want to groom future wives and mothers are blabbing...WAKE UP LADIES...My mother was a Nurse yet my father never washed dishes even for a day when they were dating...she does all that and still earns good pay ...why can't u do it?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
Charliemorgano: @ Yoruba Omoge...what can u offer me apart from Sex? I need a response...Coincidentally i sounded a serious warning today in my office as regards marriage...NOBODY SHOULD DISTURB ME ABOUT HAVING A WIFE AGAIN...See what ladies that want to groom future wives and mothers are blabbing...WAKE UP LADIES...My mother was a Nurse yet my father never washed dishes even for a day when they were dating...she does all that and still earns good pay ...why can't u do it?

Gimme a few mins, I need to get sth done.
Will brb.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
Caracta:
Why are you helping her? Leave her jor. Is she not obligated to do it? tongue After all, you pay the bills tongue
hehehe... I never termed it an obligation or a duty o. You want make we start our own abi? grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Acidosis(m): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
Charliemorgano: @ Yoruba Omoge...what can u offer me apart from Sex? I need a response...Coincidentally i sounded a serious warning today in my office as regards marriage...NOBODY SHOULD DISTURB ME ABOUT HAVING A WIFE AGAIN...See what ladies that want to groom future wives and mothers are blabbing...WAKE UP LADIES...My mother was a Nurse yet my father never washed dishes even for a day when they were dating...she does all that and still earns good pay ...why can't u do it?

Since you weren't there before they (dad & mum) got married.. you've no point cool

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by blackpanther25(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
you ppl are not tired yet undecided
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Truckpusher(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Is this the educative discussion you were talking about?
Not surprising.
30 years graduate-student-still-looking-for-job that wants to talk about "I am finer than your papa".
lol grin
Please abeg, go and play "one two buckle my shoe". olodo. tongue
Post your pics and his own lets see if Obj will not do thanksgiving....bastardoo
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
Acidosis:

Ti n ba fun e ni igbati meje to gbono....se ni oju e a ma tan ina bi irawo oju ofu rufu... grin grin
Drogba! Liv dat tin! U fit use engine oil lubricate ya galfriend punnie? U no go wAn use javelin do toothpick na... Abi u fit give python b-j? Te "p" mole joor.....
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Caracta(f): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: hehehe... I never termed it an obligation or a duty o. You want make we start our own abi? grin
Oh really? So where do you stand? Confused much, huh? tongue Make we start abeg.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Truckpusher(m): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
And what is exactly your own point
Acidosis:

Since you weren't there before they (dad & mum) got married.. you've no point cool
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
yeah yeah, your mother washed the plates? so what? doesn't mean every girl should do the same for her boyfriend? it's not her duty, but rather a choice.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Acidosis(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
Truckpusher: And what is exactly your own point

A boyfriend - girlfriend relationship is not the same with a husband - wife affair

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Caracta:
Oh really? So where do you stand? Confused much, huh? tongue Make we start abeg.
hehehe... My only input so far was that girls that were singing 'put a ring on it first' have no right to expect the guy to do things that are not the duty of a bf either.
Everyone should be willing to give as much as (s)he is willing to take. smiley
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Acidosis:

A boyfriend - girlfriend relationship is not the same with a husband - wife affair
GBAM!! I love you for this comment.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Acidosis(m): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Drogba! Liv dat tin! U fit use engine oil lubricate ya galfriend punnie? U no go wAn use javelin do toothpick na... Abi u fit give python b-j? Te "p" mole joor.....
who be Drogba?? u miss ur period o: shocked
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
The conversations, opinion and counter opinions shared on this thread has been quite engaging and for real @Idowuogbo and 2buff are on point.
I can deduce 3 core points both of them are making.

1. They don't support cohabiting.
2. But support the fact that a woman should be resourceful around the house of some she cares about whenever the opportunity presents itself.
3. Helping out is not an obligation but a necessity if you truly love someone, it's a sign that shows you care enough about his well being.

Majority of ladies of this present century have a certain mindset that they need to correct before it gets too late. Even my sister is no exception.

I had I sit her down and talk to her as an elder brother. She's very fond of visiting me periodically to ask and collect money, Which I gladly doll out, but I discovered she never bothers to at least to be resourceful around the house even when am not around. But my brother on the other hand cleans up even without me asking, this act of kindness from my brother makes me even do for him more than he asks. it makes me think of what i can do for him because I have this feeling he is really concerned about my well being. Glad thing my sister has changed for the better after our talk and now she's doing a good job even more than my brother. i really do love her she's the best.

I think a lady in a relationship that she hopes to evolve into marriage should be asking herself what can I give what value can i add to this relationship, instead of what can I take.

Helping out is something you do to people you really care about not just you boyfriend alone. if you're naturally resourceful and hardworking this topic wouldn't be a problem or issue.

The core diff between a wife material and a girlfriend material is so simple the girl friend takes value while the wife material adds value to via her actions. We men think with our brains when it's time to settle down. it's your choice to choose which stereotype you want your man to see you as.

Disclaimer:- Being resourceful is not a 100% sure bet he will marry you. But it sure increases your chances. It is meant for people you truly love, Moreover there is no 100% surety they will value your effort but do it not for them but you. Because you are a virtuous, hardworking and resourceful woman who want to add value to the lives of people she cares about.
#Forgive any typos

Thanks
Matthew Briggs

5 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Truckpusher(m): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
Acidosis:

follow our argument you'll notice where i started attacking the slut...whatever, i'm done i need to take some rest for the E-PUNCHING because I KNOW THAT SHE TOO IS SEEING A MEDIC FOR SOME E-PUNCH BRUISES TOO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: hehehe... Who be the third nikita? grin she get 'Car...'? cheesy

The third? though not yet comfirmed but the way she sounding may manage to acquire these 2010 blackberry gotten by her 'Ex delivered Bf by a pastor' .which now upgraded..to ''big bag hanging around ladies'' lets be watching..
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Caracta(f): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
ItsModella:
GBAM!! I love you for this comment.
Someone hacked acidosis' account. He didn't just make that comment. Don't be deceived cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hehehe... Mr Matthew Briggs, I'm currently on mobile. See ya epistle. Shey na you dey help me scroll down? angry
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
Matthew briggs: The conversations, opinion and counter opinions shared on this thread has been quite engaging and for real @Idowuogbo and 2buff are on point.
I can deduce 3 core points both of them are making.

1. They don't support cohabiting.
2. But support the fact that a woman should be resourceful around the house of some she cares about whenever the opportunity presents itself.
3. Helping out is not an obligation but a necessity if you truly love someone, it's a sign that shows you care enough about his well being.

Majority of ladies of this present century have a certain mindset that they need to correct before it gets too late. Even my sister is no exception.

I had I sit her down and talk to her as an elder brother. She's very fond of visiting me periodically to ask and collect money, Which I gladly doll out, but I discovered she never bothers to at least to be resourceful around the house even when am not around. But my brother on the other hand cleans up even without me asking, this act of kindness from my brother makes me even do for him more than he asks. it makes me think of what i can do for him because I have this feeling he is really concerned about my well being. Glad thing my sister has changed for the better after our talk and now she's doing a good job even more than my brother. i really do love her she's the best.

I think a lady in a relationship that she hopes to evolve into marriage should be asking herself what can I give what value can i add to this relationship, instead of what can I take.

Helping out is something you do to people you really care about not just you boyfriend alone. if you're naturally resourceful and hardworking this topic wouldn't be a problem or issue.

The core diff between a wife material and a girlfriend material is so simple the girl friend takes value while the wife material adds value to via her actions. We men think with our brains when it's time to settle down. it's your choice to choose which stereotype you want your man to see you as.

Disclaimer:- Being resourceful is not a 100% sure bet he will marry you. But it sure increases your chances. It is meant for people you truly love, Moreover there is no 100% surety they will value your effort but do it not for them but you. Because you are a virtuous, hardworking and resourceful woman who want to add value to the lives of people she cares about.
#Forgive any typos

Thanks
Matthew Briggs
Hola Papi!!!!!!!!! Chop it! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Charliemorgano(m): 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
@ Acidosis...she told us several stories of how they started and those their lovely days while dating ...maybe u should ask your mum she might tell you.EXTREME CIVILIZATION RUINED MANKIND
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
chikeorji123:

The third? though not yet comfirmed but the way she sounding may manage to acquire these 2010 blackberry gotten by her 'Ex delivered Bf by a pastor' .which now upgraded..to ''big bag hanging around ladies'' lets be watching..
Kai, you worse pass Nigerian Premier League commentators grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
sheesh, Matthew Briggs, that epistle of yours is so freaking unnecessary. Nobody is arguing against helping your boyfriend out in certain duties...so all that your "I sat my sister down to talk to her" is rubbish...
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: I dey here jare. Dem dey miss this kind drama these days? The guy get power for e punch. Let's see omoge's reply cheesy

*ok having a seat chealing with moet*..
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Acidosis(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
Truckpusher: follow our argument you'll notice where i started attacking the slut...whatever, i'm done i need to take some rest for the E-PUNCHING because I KNOW THAT SHE TOO IS SEEING A MEDIC FOR SOME E-PUNCH BRUISES TOO grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ileke is my sister cool Pls stop the name callings...
If u must attack.. face me grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
Caracta:
Someone hacked acidosis' account. He didn't just make that comment. Don't be deceived cheesy
hmmm...Acidosis isn't sounding like his usual self alright..
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Acidosis(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
Caracta:
hmmn.... ur point is obvious
*angry*
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
Acidosis:
who be Drogba?? u miss ur period o: shocked
U wan help me find am? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / Bride Points Gun At Groom In Wedding Day Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.