Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,729 members, 7,941,760 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (48834 Views)

Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
gree-die:

it seems u missed d second part of my comment, here:
its like a proviso to the general rule.

I maintain my stand, lyk you rightly pointed out, this is 2013, a sensible guy shouldn't expect his girl to do his chores, he has hands, he should utilize it. even a husband is now expected to to do d chores too... there is no incentive to marry if she is a girlfriend playing the role of a wife, thats like forcing a cow to buy milk!!!!

and a bf isn't a better half until he rings it....
u are just too lazy period.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Lol then no problem, come and do my chores since it's part of you. Abi.
Do you do your friend's chores while you're at their place?
Let's be honest, you do it for him to show him that you're primed for a Mrs Title.
It's my choice! If I want to..I'll do it. No biggie... Besides, I roll wiv friends dat'll do d same in my house.

P.s- I do it cus it comes natural to me. But hey! If d bobo decides to ring moi cus of my home-keeping skills.....to me, dats a bonus.

4 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Truckpusher(m): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

So you posted fake pictures? Why is this not surprising lol.

lol abi you dey disclaim your own pictures now? grin

Fat Albert with no self-confidence. I pity you.

Go and take care of yourself. You aint a baby.
smh seriously for you sha!!! because na for club we dey see your type dance and sing "it's my life ,it's my life" cheesy grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by anitank(f): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
It's my choice! If I want to..I'll do it. No biggie... Besides, I roll wiv friends dat'll do d same in my house.

P.s- I do it cus it comes natural to me. But hey! If d bobo decides to ring moi cus of my home-keeping skills.....to me, dats a bonus.

This is the first time am actually agreeing with idowuogbo on any thread ever grin
Babe, u got this! Kudos

4 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
Una still dey ontop the matter? grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
eagle,eye:

babe if na curse, stop am ohh. Which one be No condition is permanent. You dey pray make I no fit get even small money wey I go take pay dry cleaner and the one wey I go take chop ni?

moreover, I was away in a boarding school fromt he age of 10. Spent six years in boarding house taking care of myself, spent five years in the university taking care of myself. Spent one year of National service taking care of myself.

So why will I want to depend on a woman to start taking care of my needs at this old age.

Oya, sorry, may your condition be permanent cheesy

If you can take care of yourself and you don't mind her not babysitting you, then why are we "fighting' again?

You should have just "mtchewwww" and walked away from the thread.

Idowuogbo:

I have no problem with you playing wifey as long as you play wifey in my house. As long as it comes natural to you.
If you do it with friends and family, then good. That's another case all together.
You go girl. Please be my friend. You can come over any time o cheesy
However, seeing women who prefer not to play wifey for a lazy azz man as irresponsible is an irresponsible mentality.
If a chic plays wifey in her own home, then that's enough for you. I don't have to come to your house to show that I can do all that.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by anitank(f): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
Truckpusher: smh seriously for you sha!!! because na for club we dey see your type dance and sing "it's my life ,it's my life" cheesy grin
hehe, song title and dance step go change when she turns 40 grin undecided
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
Truckpusher: smh seriously for you sha!!! because na for club we dey see your type dance and sing "it's my life ,it's my life" cheesy grin

That's what you deluded ediots tell yourself.
Making up assumptions just because she won't babysit you.
FYI, I don't club. I don't drink. I work and I make money. I'll be making more than $90k a year in the next 4 years. I'm technologically savvy.
I clean and cook.
So because I don't play wifey, I'm irresponsible.
Boy do you know who you're talking to? LMAO!! cheesy

Please, you think working and bringing in less than $1 a day shows that you're a husband?

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
anitank:
This is the first time am actually agreeing with idowuogbo on any thread ever grin
Babe, u got this! Kudos
Lmao! I no get time for serious topics joor! My own expertise na yab me I yab u. grin grin grin But dis thread dey vex me. I dey provoke mehn... angry grin ;

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by nbright: 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
Caracta:
I tell you. Some of them can't even cook for their parents or help them with laundry. They can only nag and grumble. They can't lift a finger in their own houses. Charity begins at home. If you want to know a good wife, watch how she relates with her own family. Som men sha! Smh...
In a way u all raised valid points... I started with this thread from the 1st page and I really liked some comments (except the curses and insults)... I just have one question for Omoge... Do you mean to say u can't do anything at ur bf/fiancee's house untill u get married to him?. (pls no insult).
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Acidosis(m): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
omo_to_dun:

In 2013? Some folks are still paying dowry? Chei. So women are still properties in some parts of Nigeria?

If I have an adult daughter, I will always give her advise as a parent, but she can live her life however she wants to. Even if I don't like her choice, I have to respect it.

Well, different strokes for different folks... I have a family and I respect marital & religious traditions..
How can you do a traditional wedding without paying "dowry".. How? which part of the nation are you from?? Tell me...
The villagers pay.. The poor pays... The rich also pays... Its a must for practising christians and muslims... So where did you get your "New Skool, "Wazzuub", "Latest" method from, mister
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Comfirmed! that ur account have been restored!..lncase any issues next time notify us immediately..
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

If you can take care of yourself and you don't mind her not babysitting you, then why are we "fighting' again?

I have no problem with you playing wifey as long as you play wifey in my house. As long as it comes natural to you.
If you do it with friends and family, then good. That's another case all together.
You go girl. Please be my friend. You can come over any time o cheesy

Na friend u dey find or cleaner? Ti ba yaka fun e ni blow angry
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:

You no fit. The love wey me and you get stronger than the one wey you and that one get jor.
Come and play wifey for me. I'll put a ring on it tongue grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: Una still dey ontop the matter? grin

U really miss a lot guy no be small drama..l'm having fun...who's turn to comment next?..
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
You dey write yoruba for Ileke? shocked Her yoruba wey dey shake like harmattan leaf grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by eagleeye2: 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

The same way you dey yankee dey fight or will I say teach our Naija gals based in Naija how to come our house come dey lazy about.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
chikeorji123:

U really miss a lot guy no be small drama..l'm having fun...who's turn to comment next?..
lol... The argument don tire me jare. Na to dey watch dey 'gbam' Idowu people posts remain o. cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

You no fit. The love wey me and you get stronger than the one wey you and that one get jor.
Come and play wifey for me. I'll put a ring on it tongue grin
Account Balance pls.... I ready to b ya omowunmi allen. tongue
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: You dey write yoruba for Ileke? shocked Her yoruba wey dey shake like harmattan leaf grin
Hahahahaha....

Ileke,Ntogiiiiiii!!! Ela Oju nkan! grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Caracta(f): 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
nbright: In a way u all raised valid points... I started with this thread from the 1st page and I really liked some comments (except the curses and insults)... I just have one question for Omoge... Do you mean to say u can't do anything at ur bf/fiancee's house untill u get married to him?. (pls no insult).
lol @ omoge. I already answered that question in almost all my comments here. I can help out and i do help out...ONCE IN A WHILE. Like i said, i like to cook, he likes to eat, etc. In fact the best part i love is cleaning...arranging in a lovely taste and re-decorating. I hardly stick around because i have to work and take care of my family. He understands that and it works for us cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: You dey write yoruba for Ileke? shocked Her yoruba wey dey shake like harmattan leaf grin

s'emi lo n ba soro? ti n ba yo egba si e nidi, wa ri.

Idowuogbo:
Hahahahaha....

Ileke,Ntogiiiiiii!!! Ela Oju nkan! grin

DON'T MIND HIM BABY cheesy
How we fit do this Idowu? Emi ati e. Se wa se ounje fun mi ololufe mi?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by funkietunm(f): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
Well there is nothin wrong cookin and doin other stuffs 4him so far he wil join me...like,he will help in d cookin,chores etc.I won't b d only 1 doin it
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Truckpusher(m): 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

That's what you deluded ediots tell yourself.
Making up assumptions just because she won't babysit you.
FYI, I don't club. I don't drink. I work and I make money. I'll be making more than $90k a year in the next 4 years. I'm technologically savvy.
I clean and cook.
So because I don't play wifey, I'm irresponsible.
Boy do you know who you're talking to? LMAO!! cheesy
Now i know you're suffering from what i popularly call delusion of grandeur.... jeez man!!! Typical Nigerian mentality....you'll be making more than $90k a year in the next 4years that means you've not started and when you start you're going to be employed by someone else that means again that you'll still be living from hand to mouth and you're already celebrating itsmdh....

With you first paragraph it's obvious that you're high on some cheap drugs or alcohol for you to call peeps you barely know eediots
Secondly I'm so sorry for engaging you in sensible discussion ,it never occured to me that yesterday one Udeze actually said that 18million Nigerians are mentally ill ..you're not very far from the truth
And finally i wouldn't be surprise if i see you on channels TV as the youngest female pipeline vandal ....FYI if i see you playing the slut because with your attitude you are a 'sure girl' like May D's "sure boy" i wouldn't be surprised either,as for how much i make i wouldn't divulge because you talk like a girl that works for a robbery syndicate.......
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
nbright: In a way u all raised valid points... I started with this thread from the 1st page and I really liked some comments (except the curses and insults)... I just have one question for Omoge... Do you mean to say u can't do anything at ur bf/fiancee's house untill u get married to him?. (pls no insult).

We can work together. I ain't cleaning up anyone's house while he lazy about.
If I say "your kitchen is dirty", he better says "I'll clean it up". WHile he's cleans up, I can get a stick to point to any spot he missed grin jk
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: lol... The argument don tire me jare. Na to dey watch dey 'gbam' Idowu people posts remain o. cheesy

Situation like this require we hang behind & be watching the 'survival of the fittest'..so hots especially the two or three nikitas here..hey guy incase if u wan bounce alert me oo..yes who next? .
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2013
Truckpusher: Now i know you're suffering from what i popularly call delusion of grandeur.... jeez man!!! Typical Nigerian mentality....you'll be making more than $90k a year in the next 4years that means you've not started and when you start you're going to be employed by someone else that means again that you'll still be living from hand to mouth and you're already celebrating itsmdh....

With you first paragraph it's obvious that you're high on some cheap drugs or alcohol for you to call peeps you barely know eediots
Secondly I'm so sorry for engaging you in sensible discussion ,it never occured to me that yesterday one Udeze actually said that 18million Nigerians are mentally ill ..you're not very far from the truth
And finally i wouldn't be surprise if i see you on channels TV as the youngest female pipeline vandal ....FYI if i see you playing the slut because with your attitude you are a 'sure girl' like May D's "sure boy" i wouldn't be surprised either,as for how much i make i wouldn't divulge because you talk like a girl that works for a robbery syndicate.......

You think we all live in a world where it takes 20 years for a grad student to get employment?
I only told you that little story to nullify your "party girl" assumption.
Just because she doesn't play mama part 2 does not mean she's irresponsible.
As for the rest of the "yawn" you typed up, na you get your mind.
And duh!! Of course I'm not there yet, it's an ongoing process.
Why won't I celebrate it when I have connections? cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Sprumbaba: 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
[size=13pt]Awo omo talaka yi na lo ma n complain.Gbogbo omo mover's and shakers ta ti fe nshe house chores.[/size]
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
Truckpusher: Now i know you're suffering from what i popularly call delusion of grandeur.... jeez man!!! Typical Nigerian mentality....you'll be making more than $90k a year in the next 4years that means you've not started and when you start you're going to be employed by someone else that means again that you'll still be living from hand to mouth and you're already celebrating itsmdh....

Mr man, stop bytching because you have to do your own chores jare
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Caracta(f): 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
chikeorji123:

Situation like this require we hang behind & be watching the 'survival of the fittest'..so hots especially the two or three nikitas here..hey guy incase if u wan bounce alert me oo..yes who next? .
LMAO. Abeg mention the nikitas so i can learn too. cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Charliemorgano(m): 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
In 2013,I still ask what having a girlfriend can offer me?....I buy expensive stuff...i give you the best of tender loving care yet u can't do the simple task of cleaning up my apartment and doing the dishes? No matter how stressful your job is at least prove to me that you are worth keeping as a wife...I don't need sex that's an emotional product close to 1.3 million ladies in Nigeria can offer for a token....be wise...Men cherish women that add value in whatever form ...I rest my Case

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
Charliemorgano: In 2013,I still ask what having a girlfriend can offer me?....I buy expensive stuff...[size=18pt]i give you the best of tender loving care yet u can't do the simple task of cleaning up my apartment and doing the dishes?[/size] No matter how stressful your job is at least prove to me that you are worth keeping as a wife...I don't need sex that's an emotional product close to 1.3 million ladies in Nigeria can offer for a token....be wise...Men cherish women that add value in whatever form ...I rest my Case

Can you just imagine cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (33) (Reply)

Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / Nigerian Activist Reacts As Teenage Couple Weds In Benue (Photos) / Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.