Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,806 members, 7,905,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:53 PM

Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (48650 Views)

Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Truckpusher(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Too bad for them. Only Nigeria chicks in Nigeria go suffer that one.
It's not a must for women with other options to tie themselves with men with Stonehenge mentality.
Pele. E go better.
Na only because there aren't any competitive alternatives, na the reason why una dey expect mama part 2
Yeah, you're damn right while you'll be signing your divorce documents at 50 she'll be commanding the husband like the last child in the house grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
If u are doing so called "chores" @ home, wots d big deal doing d same thing @ his? Does it necessarily mean u his housekeeper? It's something you should do naturally, it shud only become a problem if ur bofy starts dictating.

lt's seen ldowu's account have finally been restored?.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
LOL Nigerian girls have suffered.

Can't imagine na this Okorocha and Fashola lookalikes dey insult me. Ye!!!

Looks you no get. Resources you no get. Hardworking you no do. Sense nko, o ti ooooooooo.

Do you know how to cook during emergencies? Can you HELP take care of your children? How we fit know if na to dey wait with una smelly mouth for your gfs to babysit you.

Biko, atleast be something before you expect something.

Make I no vex for una today.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
Truckpusher: Yeah, you're damn right while you'll be signing your divorce documents at 50 she'll be commanding the husband like the last child in the house grin grin cheesy cheesy

Unless you can proof that playing wifey material pre-marriage correlates with strong marriage or that it even guarantees proposal, calm down. aiight.

Stop throwing around assumptions that makes little sense with the "issue" at hand.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by librangyps(f): 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Thank you.
I'm not a lazy person.
When it comes to technology, I'm great. If I have questions, I know where to go and who to ask.
I fix all the electronics in my house, the one my mom buys and the ones my friends can't fix.
I don't sit around waiting for Johnny Bravo to "hmmm and ahhh, this is not fixable" over something I can easily fix.
Is it cars? I know how to handle it too.
Is it building stuff, I'm not blind, I can read instructions.
If I can do both male and female parts, why should I be sitting my bubbly azz in someone's apartment playing mama?

W£lcom£ to 2013 bab£...this is what d m£ntality of a mod£rn human/woman should b.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
dammytosh:

There is a place for greedy Biatch oooo. They get laid several times until the responsible girl come.

You come, u get laid , u gist, u go. continue the cycle until u expire.........

Do u mind if l pm u?..
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Truckpusher(m): 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
2buff:

You be fagg0t? why you dey follow my thick black azz around NL? undecided
nah!!!..even if i'm one you won't make my list....i'll rather hump a cadaver than help your worthless fagg0t azz tongue....wait a min,..you think say i be gaylittle wonder you keep sending me pms..smdh....YOU MADE A NASTY COMMENT ABT NAIJA BOYS,SO I'M ONLY MAKING SURE I STRAIGHTEN YOU UP EACH TIME A TOPIC LIKE THAT COMES UP AND YOU COME LURKING AROUND shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2013
ItsModella:
you sef, why? what kind of assumption is this? how many guys have you even met? I hope this your generalization includes your brothers and father.

ItsModella itsModella...honestly l have seen u!..(didn't got ur response).?.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by kingjoe(m): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2013
i think it should be done when she visits once in awhile ,not as a responsibility but as a way of helping the friend.i appreciate a girl that can do some things for me that i over look.too busy with work.it shows something to me

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
eagle,eye:

You are an unbiased refree. Thanks for the balanced yabbing.

Oh l thought l'm the only one discover her smart comment here..proudly itsmodella..
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2013
Truckpusher: grin grin grin grin...somebody will give you e-beating for this your badt mouth

l don't think so we got her back!.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
Truckpusher: nah!!!..even if i'm one you won't make my list....i'll rather hump a cadaver than help your worthless fagg0t azz tongue....wait a min,..you think say i be gaylittle wonder you keep sending me pms..smdh....YOU MADE A NASTY COMMENT ABT NAIJA BOYS,SO I'M ONLY MAKING SURE I STRAIGHTEN YOU UP EACH TIME A TOPIC LIKE THAT COMES UP AND YOU COME LURKING AROUND shocked shocked shocked shocked

undecided How pointless...So with all the girls wey dey this forum na man yansh you wan dey stalk? Stop desperately seeking my attention.

I'm sure it must be hard for you being a fagg0t and thus always looking for men to disturb, but I don't swing that way.
Go find someone else who will. I will ignore you going forward. undecided
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Truckpusher(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Unless you can proof that playing wifey material pre-marriage correlates with strong marriage or that it even guarantees proposal, calm down. aiight.

Stop throwing around assumptions that makes little sense with the "issue" at hand.
I'm not just throwing around assumptions ,but i'm looking at the bigger picture which you'll never believe it exists..funny enough we've seen ladies that bragged like this before and we also have a good record on how they ended up.....yours can't be any different..... undecided undecided undecidedna today
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Caracta(f): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
I'm surprised at some people's comments on this thread. Una dey try. Misplaced priorities. Smh...
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by anitank(f): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
SMH at some of the posts coming from NL ladies. Its really sad.

@topic, i ENJOY doing chores anytime i go to my man's house because i see him as my big baby. i cook, clean, wash and arrange, sometimes i even ask him to just sit while i feed him.......yea sue me tongue
I barely let him touch anything when am around. I don't do all that because am desperate and want him to marry me immediately but becos i LOVE him and am the type that likes pampering her man.

How comfortable would a lady be in her boyfriend's place watching him cook and clean, but goes to bedroom with him, bleeps him and then go home And you expct him to take u seriously?? SMDH

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
Truckpusher: I'm not just throwing around assumptions ,but i'm looking at the bigger picture which you'll never believe it exists..funny enough we've seen ladies that bragged like this before and we also have a good record on how they ended up.....yours can't be any different..... undecided undecided undecidedna today

My dear, the difference between you and I, is that I'm not begging for marriage.
There's nothing, apart from a dccciiik, that he'd offer me during courtship that I can't afford myself. Well, if na private jet, I fit romance am small grin cheesy grin
I have a lot to offer and he counts himself lucky to have this.
Cleaning his house and cooking for him won't change destiny. What is meant to be will be.
All these wifey characteristics he';s begging for can be demonstrated in my home as a NORMAL activity, not a desperate show of "I want to be MRS by force".
Is he wifey material too? You think women don't look at that?
Who wants to live with an unkempt, dirty, smelly man?

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Doyensky: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
#shakes head#i pity ur condition[quote
author=Idowuogbo]
In 2013, y'all still get dis kian mentality? Wots d biggie about
sweeping, washing and cooking? I mean for Godsake, dose are d qualities a
guy who wants to settle down would probably be on d look out for. All
dis shakara dey ruin cv o! U were warned o! Hian! Smh.[/quote]
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Truckpusher(m): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
anitank: SMH at some of the posts coming from NL ladies. Its really sad.

@topic, i ENJOY doing chores anytime i go to my man's house becuase i see him as my big baby. i cook, clean, wash and arrange, sometimes i even ask him to just sit while i feed him.......yea sue me tongue
I don't do all that because am desperate and want him to marry me immediately but becos i LOVE him and am the type that likes pampering her man.

How comfortable would a lady be in her boyfriend's place watching him cook and clean, but goes to bedroom with him, bleeps him and then go home And you expct him to take u seriously??
No mind these things them oh ...funny enough some them don't even have a boy friend even if they do, it would be one street urchin that will be commanding them like robot ,but as soon they come here they begin to spew thrash....smdh...i pity them sha them never jam grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by eagleeye2: 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
Honestly I pity guys who depend on a woman to take care of his domestic needs.
Abeg, how much will it cost to take your laundry to the dry cleaner? How much for feeding in a day, in a nice restuarant?
I sometimes tell my babes no to bother themselves when they offer to help take care of me. There is this babe that actually had a quarrel with me cos she thinks am wasting money, on things she can easily do for me.
I grew with a lot of aunties and am an only son, so I know first hand how women do think generally. In the event of a break up the babe will start recounting what and what not she has done for you (but she will not remember the ones you did for her). So to avoid insults, I take those my clothes to the dry cleaner and I eat out most times (especially when my babe is not in town). I believe in NO FREE LUNCH anywhere.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
eagle,eye:
Abeg, how much will it cost to take your laundry to the dry cleaner? How much for feeding in a day, in a nice restuarant?
I sometimes tell my babes no to bother themselves when they offer to help take care of me. There is this babe that actually had a quarrel with me cos she thinks am wasting money, on things she can easily do for me.
I grew with a lot of aunties and am an only son, so I know first hand how women do think generally. In the event of a break up the babe will start recounting what and what not she has done for you (but she will not remember the ones you did for her). So to avoid insults, I take those my clothes to the dry cleaner and I eat out most times (especially when my babe is not in town). I believe in NO FREE LUNCH anywhere.

gbam!!! cool
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
cheesy

WIFEY MATERIAL PALAVA

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by oludayomi(f): 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
@ all =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Hlping out or not wll nt stop å guy dat love Ɣφΰ 2 ring. Bck in sch ι̥ was in 100l ɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ð my guy was in 400l ђe cums arund ɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ð hlp ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ wth my laundary every saturday ɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ð after ђe left sch anytime ђe'round we go 2 ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ well 2geda ɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ð ђe use 2 cari ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ two buckets while my elder sista on ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ oda hand hlp her bf out wth house work, ђe stay in å 3 bedroom apartment ɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ð wrk 4rm moda 2 sat, sat are half days.And dey are bth married wth å baby nw. Luck cums my way too am married 2 ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ same dat hlp wth my laundary, so Ɣφΰ Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ chores or n chores love ɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ð undrstding is ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ key.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
Truckpusher: No mind these things them oh ...funny enough some them don't even have a boy friend even if they do, it would be one street urchin that will be commanding them like robot ,but as soon they come here they begin to spew thrash....smdh...i pity them sha them never jam grin grin grin grin grin

U have a points..my guy.when it's comes to real world it's become opposite..faceless forum indeed!.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Caracta(f): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
Learn to read before jumping into wrong conclusions. Most of the ladies here did not say they can't help out. They said they can, ONCE IN A WHILE! I leave for work at 5:30am and get home around 9pm, rush home to cook for my family. Are you telling me to go to my bf's house first to do his dishes? Does that make sense?

The only little time i can spare on weekends and public hols can be used for visitations and "helping out". I'm soo glad he is not dirty and lazy and he understands. I love to cook, he likes to eat. I clean the dishes, he throws out the garbage. It is a RELATIONSHIP!

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Truckpusher(m): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2013
eagle,eye:
Which reasonable dude will even allow these things with long nails like shark's teeth to do his laundry even with the machine, there are some cloths you don't just put into machines without doing the dry-cleaning first....honestly i don't feel comfortable with a woman ironing my cloths because almost 80% of these ladies don't even know how to do it.

They should tell us that laziness is their biggest problem instead of talking trash trying to cover up who they are...mtcheew
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
eagle,eye:

Thanks u hits my style though my mom will call & saying l'm wasting money or find a lady and settle down..
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
Truckpusher: Which reasonable dude will even allow these things with long nails like shark's teeth to do his laundry even with the machine, there are some cloths you don't just put into machines without doing the dry-cleaning first....[size=18pt]honestly i don't feel comfortable with a woman ironing my cloths[/size] because almost 80% of these ladies don't even know how to do it.

They should tell us that laziness is their biggest problem instead of talking trash trying to cover up who they are...mtcheew

Then iron your own cloth.
Are you so lazy as to expect a woman to iron your cloth?
You telling me that if you're both going to work, she should iron both cloths while you sit down doing what? Lol she aint your wife yet abeg.

You're one of those lazy annoying male on Nollywood movies, aren't you?

C'mon, simple ironing, you no fit do?

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by damilolaluv(f): 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
Everyone is different so there is no clear cut answer. It depends on the man and women involved. If you are a woman and you love to cook and clean for your bf and he likes that then continue. If you are the type of woman who does that occasionally but will only go full out for your husband and your man is understands and is ok with it then do it. Just try and find your match and if you are both happy then there is no problem.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by ZUBY77(m): 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
little girls of nowadays, you people need serious lessons on marriage.

So exactly what would you be doing in your boyfriends house?

Lie on the bed all day or watch movies while he washes the plates and cleans the house?

Merging this silly American Mentalities with African way of doing things is destroying you twats.

How on earth am i supposed to even love some lazy girl who is only interested in my bed?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
damilola_luv: Everyone is different so there is no clear cut answer. It depends on the man and women involved. If you are a woman and you love to cook and clean for your bf and he likes that then continue. If you are the type of woman who does that occasionally but will only go full out for your husband and your man is understands and is ok with it then do it. Just try and find your match and if you are both happy then there is no problem.

Boyfriend, not husband.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply)

Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.