Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,079 members, 7,880,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:00 PM

Shell2013 Global Award, From England, Is It For Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell2013 Global Award, From England, Is It For Real? (593 Views)

Pls Who Knows About Pruvia HRM Are They For Real / Is Royalcon For Real/ Wat R Dere Into? / Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell2013 Global Award, From England, Is It For Real? by MaryRose27: 5:13am On Feb 20, 2013
Pls I just need ur honest and knowledgeable contribution to this trend. Recently I received an email from Shell petroleum from their headquarters I guess in UK stating that my email was among those picked in their 2013 global award, that it is a programme they are just trying to kick off and it's from their headquarters, they asked for some details though and said that the prize has been deposited with their bank in UK by name pedigree bank, I don't really know if it's true or sm peple are just trying to play smart, pls if u have any info about it, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Shell2013 Global Award, From England, Is It For Real? by georgee(m): 5:49am On Feb 20, 2013
Pure and Undiluted Scam. Delete the mail asap and run for your life.
Re: Shell2013 Global Award, From England, Is It For Real? by saint22: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
Nothing like that
Re: Shell2013 Global Award, From England, Is It For Real? by MaryRose27: 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
Thanks a lot, I actually thought in that line when they started asking for bank details and maybe they also made mistake by asking for my home address to deliver the money through courier service, naija no de carry last noe, so I thought if really they r bringing the money they should send it to my house cos I want the money cash, but guess now u hold in their hand and they slip it off only to find out that their legs were nt as fast as their hand and so I'm holding it, anyway thanks famous people.

(1) (Reply)

CLOSED / Interviews Holding For Accountants And Engineers / Recruitment Of Young Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.