Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,667 members, 7,885,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 20 February 2013 The Unbroken Christian By - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 20 February 2013 The Unbroken Christian By (939 Views)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 26th June, 2013 Power In The Blood By Pasto / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Sunday 9th June, 2013 Benefits Of Commitment By Pasto / Purpose Driven Life Of A Christian By God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 20 February 2013 The Unbroken Christian By by leffects(m): 5:16am On Feb 20, 2013
MEMORISE: Though the LORD be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off. Psalm 138:6

READ: Psalm 138:6-8

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 22-24
PRAYER POINT: Father, every trace of un-brokenness in my life, please uproot today. Break me, mould me and make me what You want me to be.

“therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called”
Ephesians 4:1
Paul was a good example of Christ's bond servant. He was also His friend. He was able to achieve great heights for the Lord because he was broken. Every believer has been called to brokenness to enable us fulfill the purpose of God for our lives. The truth is, until you ....................... http://earlydigest..com/2013/02/rccg-open-heavens-devotion-wednesday-20.html read n share
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 20 February 2013 The Unbroken Christian By by leffects(m): 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
still fresh

(1) (Reply)

Moving Photographs Show Pope Francis Embracing Man Disfigured By Disease. / For Your Information, Tithing Is A Universal Law / The Internet:breeding Ground For Terrorism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.