Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,975 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria (25109 Views)

Boko-Haram: Jonathan Spent N2.2bn On Prayers / Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years – FG / Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by farem: 9:08am On Feb 25, 2013
Waste Legacy and Cluelessness@ No be today e start, e don tey!
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by eggheaders(m): 9:09am On Feb 25, 2013
oddy4real: One thing I have noticed on Nairaland is that the same treatment meted to Fashola isn't meted to GEJ, sopme people here don't like GEJ and they would go to any length to discredit him. They are paid A.C.N propagandists and yet whenever anybody posts anything in Jonathan's favour, the person is a member of the 40 Laptop crew. What skewed logic!
As for the document, any document could be manufactured to discredit a person. Is the document the Original copy or the CTC? Those should be the pertinent questions, instead, Take Dat, Airhead and other A.C.N propagandists have seen dis as another avenue to insult the president!

your childish head wouldn't have come up with anything better fool.acn paid goons I laugh your gross stupidity kid.it on record your re.tarded boss pays peeps like reno a.k.a(beaf)to come here and lie and other fools like you demented nitwit.for the record most of us criticizing this government are doing so because of is silent approval of corruption and gross incompentency,as well as his undieing desire to divide us along ethnic line for his political gain.so little roadside lawyer we ain't paid for that in between acn are too sophisticated to be engaging in useless online p.r war or whatever.I will advise you to go get a life and quit spewwing trash like this above epitsle of rubbish.and lastly you really need mental attention this mosquito coil laced with pawpaw leaves and lizard shyte you smoking is really messing with your head.
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 25, 2013
tomakint:
You must be a 'Compound Idiiot' for spewing out the above, you better go and get a life ignoramus! cool
You felt so threatened. Your defence reeled like a child who having been clearly humiliated resorted to verbal abuse. Are you Gej?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 25, 2013
At least bey n jigga came 2 entertain us, Bey evn sang our national anthem, wetin Kim do?
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 25, 2013
elampiro:

It is the duty of government to take responsibility of hosting The Queen. She is the head of commonwealth nations. Reason it well.

Did i say is not their responsibility? I asked how much was spent. We all know how it went na.
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by oddy4real(m): 9:13am On Feb 25, 2013
eggheaders:

your childish head wouldn't have come up with anything better fool.acn paid goons I laugh your gross stupidity kid.it on record your re.tarded boss pays peeps like reno a.k.a(beaf)to come here and lie and other fools like you demented nitwit.for the record most of us criticizing this government are doing so because of is silent approval of corruption and gross incompentency,as well as his undieing desire to divide us along ethnic line for his political gain.so little roadside lawyer we ain't paid for that in between acn are too sophisticated to be engaging in useless online p.r war or whatever.I will advise you to go get and quit spewwing trash like this above epitsle of rubbish.and lastly you really need mental attention this mosquito coil laced with pawpaw leaves and lizard shyte you smoking is really messing with your head.
You have started throwing tantrums like a kid again abi? Grow up brother!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 25, 2013
eggheaders:

rubbish from the dumbskull.as excepted.

Can you debate maturely without insults? You better not join issues with me if you don't have something better to say. Muguest of the highest order.
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 25, 2013
noso_2004:

Are you naturally not smart? or you have just turned yourself dumb simply by not being able to understand what's happening around you?

You must be too retarden to think anyone believes this nonsense you wrote up there, this is just an example of who you are, a typical example of a failed country.

Oni kure, omo ale

Prove what i wrote wrong.. The same way you guys believe that GEJ is your problem. idiot *waiting*
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by eggheaders(m): 9:19am On Feb 25, 2013
Bodmas06:
Haba kilole to yen? take am easy na abi fashola dey pay u too.

hell no bro.like seriously i don't care about fashola or any other acn cat.all I care about is good governance.and for coming so hard on this kid.I really need to put him and his master in stupidity tomakint where they belong.they keep stalking me on this forum like their lives depends on it.my verbal venom mode turn on for y'all dimwits.
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 25, 2013
ayswags: shut up and face the topic at hand and stop being tribalistic its people lyk u that hinders the progress of the nation

See how you are displaying ignorance. Where did you see any Tribalistic comments here?. If i can hinder your progress right from the comfort of my home then i can take away your life anytime i want. so steer clear least i terminate your life.
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by dady12: 9:21am On Feb 25, 2013
for those that are defending GEJ,the question is ,how much ve you been paid to defend a common wealth looter like GEJ,what would be the benefit of 4 billions naira mission house for avarage nigerians?why did GEJ failed to respond to public debate which oby ekwesili demand if the govt feel his is misinformating nigerians?the man is known for extravagent spending while nigerians suffering in the midst of plenty. his admistration is the most currupt in the history of nigeria democracy,let stop defending criminals cos it gonna ve any meaniful benefit to nigerians but will continue to destroy the system,a criminal is a criminal let us expose them
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2013
Godman_n:

I don't need to be told that you are one of the corrupt Nigerians who tend to classify every Nigerian as being corrupt in order to justify themselves.

For your information, Buhari as a former Oil Minister, NNPC MD, President and PTF Chairman had enough opportunity to steal, but choose not to because he ia a very committed Muslim as some of us are very committed Christians. Abdusalam was President for less than a year but he finished our external reserve. It is criminals like you that will never want our nation move forward. But you know what, even if you escape judgement in our present life of less than 80 years, eternity will certainly judge you and your likes.

Corrupt? For your info. I have never engaged in any act of corruption since my life. You call me a criminal because i said my mind which i have a right to say whenever and where ever i want. Go deal with it. If what i said pains you and you don't like it you can go kiss a snake or sue me.
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by eggheaders(m): 9:27am On Feb 25, 2013
gboss4sure:

Can you debate maturely without insults? You better not join issues with me if you don't have something better to say. Muguest of the highest order.

like seriously am allergic to discussing issue with subhumans and andriods.scoundrel what is there to discuss in the epitsle of jargons you just spewed.like serious if you wanna go the ways of insult am up and doing.but I gat warn you to read the last sentence of my siggy.cos you will regret asking for it.
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by eggheaders(m): 9:33am On Feb 25, 2013
oddy4real:
You have started throwing tantrums like a kid again abi? Grow up brother!

mofo,so you so scared,then why taunting me like seriously am gonna exterminate you and your dumb master for charity.only kids suck up to parent and nysc deal with that fool
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by kennyalao: 9:37am On Feb 25, 2013
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 25, 2013
Am not supporting GEJ on this issue and will never support him for spending such amount of money from the poverty alleviation fund. GEJ is my brother as a Nigerian but not from my zone cause am Igbo from Imo State, I don't agree with some of his policies but it doesn't mean that i should start shouting that he is the problem of Nigeria and ignore the fact that corruption is our problem and has been there before GEJ and will still be there after he is gone if nothing is done by us the citizens instead of relying on Tinubu, Buhari,Rochas and others to carry out this change for us while we all know they all have their targets which we aint gonna benefit from. In-fact all the promises GEJ made to South East am yet to see him carry out any of them and yes i understand the pressure that comes with been a President. haven been in a position whereby the decision i will take will affect a whole community i simply understand the pressure that the President goes through trying to please every tribe with their differences.

If we want to heal Nigeria lets trace from when corruption started and who was involved and then start dealing with them instead of looking at the surface of the problem while the roots are deep.
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by omenka(m): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2013
Jonathan has always been an undeachiever right from his days in the lecture rooms.

How many publications has he got to his credit as a lecturer? Under which journals were those publications made?

We took an irredeemable mediocre and made him the leader of our national course unwittingly cursing ourselves!

We had better do everything withing the ambits of the law in getting rid of him come 2015 lest we irrevocably give away the future of our children and children's children cos it would take eons to remedy the problems that would arise from him lingering beyond 2015.

I don't hate the man, but every single cell in me dispise the manner he runs this country locally and internationally.
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by romanlaw(m): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2013
This is not really a news to me, it is concrete obvious that all Nigerian politicians are die hard corrupt. This one self na small thing. BUT COME OO!! WHY DO WE ALWAYS BELIEVE SAHARA REPORTS WHEN THE NEWS IS AGAINST GEJ BUT WE REFUTE AND CRITISE SAHARA REPORTS IF THE NEWS IS AGAINST TINUBU, FASHOLA, LAGOS STATE SPEAKER AND OTHERS. WHY!!
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by BlueMurder(m): 10:10am On Feb 25, 2013
gboss4sure: Am not supporting GEJ on this issue and will never support him for spending such amount of money from the poverty alleviation fund. GEJ is my brother as a Nigerian but not from my zone cause am Igbo from Imo State, I don't agree with some of his policies but it doesn't mean that i should start shouting that he is the problem of Nigeria and ignore the fact that corruption is our problem and has been there before GEJ and will still be there after he is gone if nothing is done by us the citizens instead of relying on Tinubu, Buhari,Rochas and others to carry out this change for us while we all know they all have their targets which we aint gonna benefit from. In-fact all the promises GEJ made to South East am yet to see him carry out any of them and yes i understand the pressure that comes with been a President. haven been in a position whereby the decision i will take will affect a whole community i simply understand the pressure that the President goes through trying to please every tribe with their differences.

If we want to heal Nigeria lets trace from when corruption started and who was involved and then start dealing with them instead of looking at the surface of the problem while the roots are deep.

Guy, stop back-tracking, you have always defended GEJ. Another thing you are known for on this forum, is your morbid hatred for Buhari, like he is satan himself. So spare us your revisionism.

@OP, talk about robbing Peter to pay Paul. We really need capital punishment for executive corruption in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Sibrah: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2013
Events like these are the real reason those questioning Buhari/CPC(now APC) influence in Nasarawa state cannot go back to dig out details GEJ/PDP's influence in Bayelsa state. We all witnessed Sahara reporters telling lies few months back and Patience Jonathan coming out to confirm those lies. S9 i hope you are watching.
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by gregg2: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2013
kennyalao: Check this too

https://www.nairaland.com/1202176/revealed-govnor-fashola-paid-usd500

As expected, the ACN controlled nairaland could not put this on the homepage.
500m of Lagos tax payers money on a lady that one can hardly tell her skill.
And as Goddex reminded us, she does not sing nor dance nor perform.
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by ifebosco: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2013
gboss4sure: Am not supporting GEJ on this issue and will never support him for spending such amount of money from the poverty alleviation fund. GEJ is my brother as a Nigerian but not from my zone cause am Igbo from Imo State, I don't agree with some of his policies but it doesn't mean that i should start shouting that he is the problem of Nigeria and ignore the fact that corruption is our problem and has been there before GEJ and will still be there after he is gone if nothing is done by us the citizens instead of relying on Tinubu, Buhari,Rochas and others to carry out this change for us while we all know they all have their targets which we aint gonna benefit from. In-fact all the promises GEJ made to South East am yet to see him carry out any of them and yes i understand the pressure that comes with been a President. haven been in a position whereby the decision i will take will affect a whole community i simply understand the pressure that the President goes through trying to please every tribe with their differences.

my brother you are 40% on point,remember he is the president and need to live by example.
he has all the institudes in the country in his hands to at least reduce corruption,but i hope he change his ways because he has 2years to go.i voted him in and if he continues like this, then i have no opcion than to change my vote this time with out sentiment
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Maxkdave(m): 10:26am On Feb 25, 2013
Am not suprise... No b him church members b dat?

ILLUMINATI
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by ifebosco: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2013
romanlaw: This is not really a news to me, it is concrete obvious that all Nigerian politicians are die hard corrupt. This one self na small thing. BUT COME OO!! WHY DO WE ALWAYS BELIEVE SAHARA REPORTS WHEN THE NEWS IS AGAINST GEJ BUT WE REFUTE AND CRITISE SAHARA REPORTS IF THE NEWS IS AGAINST TINUBU, FASHOLA, LAGOS STATE SPEAKER AND OTHERS. WHY!!
GEJ don´t understand politics and is a member of pdp.if you understand what is inside pdp.
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 25, 2013
The issue of Governors spending huge funds on celebrites is the problem now which is fine because they ve to be paid but Why are the masses bothered? We r bothered because we are not seeing any progress in development n infrastructures in our states but d guys they are paying are already millionaires in a well developed state.

GEJ's case coming up nw is not an exemption to the fact on ground partaining to Gov Fashola's fault because both Governors spent state funds underatedly but in comparism GEJ's situation was paid off because d celebrities performed as agreed but Fashola n Lagos state seemed to be cheated by their bargain n that classes it a greater loss so let's focus on the loss of Gov Fashola n forget GEJ's case which is not only in the past but also a success or gain as I wish to say.
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by homebase(m): 11:22am On Feb 25, 2013
The President should pray very hard against a situation that would arise and
make him spend at least seven years in jail after his tenure as President of Nigeria.

Source:http://italkso.com/will-president-jonathan-spend-seven-years-in-jail-after-his-tenure/

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by tomakint: 11:45am On Feb 25, 2013
maryjames9: You felt so threatened. Your defence reeled like a child who having been clearly humiliated resorted to verbal abuse. Are you Gej?
On a contrary NO! But seriously, the guy I directed that at is seriously a "Compound Idiiot" who deserves to be "slapped perpendicularly" to really come to his senses! Once again I apologized if you see me like that, I am not what you take me to be wink
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by eggheaders(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2013
tomakint:
On a contrary NO! But seriously, the guy I directed that at is seriously a "Compound Idiiot" who deserves to be "slapped perpendicularly" to really come to his senses! Once again I apologized if you see me like that, I am not what you take me to be wink

shameless maggot.I keep making you look irrelevant with my wicked punches daily on this forum.like seriously i can feel your pain.excess dosage of my verbal venom is driving you amok.maryjames9 sense the cowardice in your shyte reply.keep stalking me about and i will gladly be humilating you and your blockheaded surrogates.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by back2sender: 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2013
Both the fisherman from Otuoke and the armed robber in lagos are corrupt. just that the armed robber is of the lesser evil.
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by cjfavour(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Proof?? How about I forge a piece of paper, scan it and post it here?? Would you accept it as proof??
Why should I accept a document from Saharareporters, who have presented false documents numerously in the past as proof?? I know better than that please.
Bros if d documents SR presented are false, GEJ shld take them to court or send police to their office or are u saying dt u dnt know some of SR editors and columnists?
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by noso2004: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
gboss4sure:

Prove what i wrote wrong.. The same way you guys believe that GEJ is your problem. idiot *waiting*

Please be truthful do not lie. How many times did you actually fail at school? Me get into exchange with you? God forbid.

For someone who doesn't see this at totally unacceptable, and you want me to exchange words with you on how 150m of developmenttal funds was spent on partying? I'm still very upset, I am not good for this type things, not that it conerns me as I am not based in 9ja but I'm crying with my people deep down in my heart.

there is a Yoruba word/adage that goes, Koda ki Omo Alapata ma di eni to n jegun, that means something like, It is not good for the son of a butcher to become a bone eater.

That's exactly what we've become, majority of the people scavenge even in the real of abundance resources.

God please destroy this people God please look down and destroy this people who have brought all of these hardship on the people of Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2013
gboss4sure: Somebody should remind me how much OBJ used in hosting queen elizabeth II. Abi sahara never uncover that one?
thanks a lot. It was more dan this to d extent that Uche Ogbuagu included it in one of his jokes on dvd.
Am not in support of embezzling via hosting celebs but i know dis is just one of anti-GEJ threads. Past rulers did same n if care isnt taken,it will continue.
All i knw is that if a better candidate doesnt present against GEJ, my vote remains his in 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff / Ohanaeze Carpets FG As UK Jails Ekweremadu, Wife / National Assembly, NNPC Headquarters Shut Down Over Labour Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.