Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:44 AM

Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria (13679 Views)

Idahosa Who Killed Ibrahim Momodu, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Rapists To Face Life Imprisonment Under New Law – Reps / Oil Marketer’s Imprisonment In Saudi Shocks Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2013
Truckpusher: So for the fact that a man can beat you up, gives him the right to come into your house and poo and you just let him go without a fight?......cowardice runs in your vein my friend...smdh

I am 100% sure and can tell you ,they will go free.Nigeria cannot bark and cannot bite.Nigeria is making noise
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by Olugbenger(m): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2013
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by VOfficialR(m): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2013
If found guilty, treat them according to the LAW but don't let your ignorance affect your thinking. Do you have a family member in Russia whom WITHOUT committing any crime whatsoever is treated badly From experience, Russians are not racists, just like every other country out there... there are bad and good people and your relationship depend on you not your color.
I AM A NIGERIAN AND I CAN BOLDLY SAY FROM MY EXPERIENCES, NIGERIA IS ONE OF THE MOST RACIST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD!!!

2 Likes

Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by eduson33(m): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2013
SMH for you..

what do you think nigeria is?

COWARD

damn,i cant believe you have brain up there.
olas2u:

Can you really compare the 2 countries in terms of military and intelligence they have about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by colombiana: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2013
Pls I nid one ak 47 russian made.
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by NaLaugh: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2013
GHen! Ghen!
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by solomon111(m): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2013
I seriously don't want us to have any altercation with russia.
They have been very good business partners especially in military hardware sales.
We need their support to act as balance against american intrusion and over-bearing stance.
Russia is a good ally,unlike the western powers.
We should shake them a bit and then give them what they want for the sake of our interests.
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by VirginFinder: 10:29am On Feb 23, 2013
Up Nigeria!
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by valicious1(m): 10:29am On Feb 23, 2013
Is Nigeria ready to bear the consequences of this drastic action?, is Nigeria ready to face Russia's wrath?, there are other less-injurious ways to settle matters of this kind like prisoner exchange. Their are Nigeran citizens sentenced to death & life imprisonment in Russia, these Nigerians can be exchanged with the Russians when convicted. In that way the peaceful diplomatic relations of both countries would be maintained & less harm done to foreign exchange.

5 Likes

Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by RedLight1: 10:29am On Feb 23, 2013
Truckpusher: So for the fact that a man can beat you up, gives him the right to come into your house and poo and you just let him go without a fight?......cowardice runs in your vein my friend...smdh
have being shakin my head for that post since morning

1 Like

Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by solomon111(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2013
V_Official®:
If found guilty, treat them according to the LAW but don't let your ignorance affect your thinking. Do you have a family member in Russia whom WITHOUT committing any crime whatsoever is treated badly From experience, Russians are not racists, just like every other country out there... there are bad and good people and your relationship depend on you not your color.
I AM A NIGERIAN AND I CAN BOLDLY SAY FROM MY EXPERIENCES, NIGERIA IS ONE OF THE MOST RACIST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD!!!
Nigeria is racist,yet we treat whites like kings and queens in our country.
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by RedLight1: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2013
valicious1: Is Nigeria ready to bear the consequences of this drastic action?, is Nigeria ready to face Russia's wrath?, there are other less-injurious ways to settle matters of this kind like prisoner exchange. Their are Nigeran citizens sentenced to death & life imprisonment in Russia, these Nigerians can be exchanged with the Russians when convicted. In that way the peaceful diplomatic relations of both countries would be maintained & less harm done to foreign exchange.
hehehehehehe arab style grin
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by bolayei: 10:37am On Feb 23, 2013
These guys are innocent until proven guilty, not granting them bail is the best thing to do but does not meant they are guilty. For those wey dey talk rubbish if naija sentence these guys to life in prison na naijas for russia go suffer. Well let justice take place any which way.
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 23, 2013
Red-Light:

Why dont you wait and lets see if they will not go free.
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by VOfficialR(m): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2013
solomon111: Nigeria is racist,yet we treat whites like kings and queens in our country.
Ew... Ignorance is different from Racism!!!
We treat them as Kings, yet, we use every opportunity to extort from them, yet we call them mugu?? Yet we are so biased...C'mon!! i know what i'm saying.... Even in America (within the society), Racism is now bouncing back against the whites....
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by solomon111(m): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2013
valicious1: Is Nigeria ready to bear the consequences of this drastic action?, is Nigeria ready to face Russia's wrath?, there are other less-injurious ways to settle matters of this kind like prisoner exchange. Their are Nigeran citizens sentenced to death & life imprisonment in Russia, these Nigerians can be exchanged with the Russians when convicted. In that way the peaceful diplomatic relations of both countries would be maintained & less harm done to foreign exchange.
There is nothing russia can do except to withdraw support for Nigeria.
But then,i don't think russia wants to be at enmity with an African superpower like Nigeria,even america can't afford it.
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by madnesscom(m): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2013
You are right. think there are better ways to settle issues like this instead of making unnecessary enemies
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by Dibiachukwu: 10:42am On Feb 23, 2013
Why do I suddenly think GEJ is a puppet.

1 Like

Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by valicious1(m): 10:44am On Feb 23, 2013
solomon111: There is nothing russia can do except to withdraw support for Nigeria.
But then,i don't think russia wants to be at enmity with an African superpower like Nigeria,even america can't afford it.
You are the only one that sees Nigeria as a superpower, these western countries view Nigeria in the same way they view togo, ghana etc. In terms of whether they can afford to lose Nigeria, yes they can cos so many alternate countries abound all over the globe.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by bolayei: 10:48am On Feb 23, 2013
solomon111: Nigeria is racist,yet we treat whites like kings and queens in our country.

My guy truth is bitter Nigerians are racist if not one of the most racist in the world. Those nigerians wey dey treat whites like kings n queens dey expect something or dey trip to see oyinbo or wan learn one thing or the other.

Try walking down a naija infested part of london with a white girl and see how dem go dey look you like say you don lost or dey commit sin.

Tell your white girl lets go to a naija club and she will be excited. na from queque she go dey ask you can we go somewhere else?

I know nigerians that have never had a white friend after 20yrs of staying abroad. i can go on and on so my guy we are very very very racist

racism is not as bad as tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by mankand(m): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2013
Dibiachukwu: Why do I suddenly think GEJ is a puppet.

Because he got obama's dick in his pussy

1 Like

Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2013
bolayei:

My guy truth is bitter Nigerians are racist if not one of the most racist in the world. Those nigerians wey dey treat whites like kings n queens dey expect something or dey trip to see oyinbo or wan learn one thing or the other.

Try walking down a naija infested part of london with a white girl and see how dem go dey look you like say you don lost or dey commit sin.

Tell your white girl lets go to a naija club and she will be excited. na from queque she go dey ask you can we go somewhere else?

I know nigerians that have never had a white friend after 20yrs of staying abroad. i can go on and on so my guy we are very very very racist

racism is not as bad as tribalism

Dont make judements that way.
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by chemicstein: 10:54am On Feb 23, 2013
mankand: Laughing in chinese...... GEJ us your instincts do not be a puppet to USA because they are headong for doom. Do what is right.

We all know obama and his bitches is manipulating you and will abandon you to face the music at the end just loe how he did to sarkozy
. Nice one...I prefer friendly ties with russia than U.S...america is evil n a bully hiding in a sheep clothing!

4 Likes

Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 23, 2013
valicious1:
You are the only one that sees Nigeria as a superpower, these western countries view Nigeria in the same way they view togo, ghana etc. In terms of whether they can afford to lose Nigeria, yes they can cos so many alternate countries abound all over the globe.

Thanks for telling him.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2013
Red-Light:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by ikweremilitant: 10:57am On Feb 23, 2013
peleson: Naija is balling . F.uck those russians. GEJ is gonna show them how diplomatically sound he is! Who is talking about war here? At the end, they will be released but more respected will be accorded to nigeria by the west n other African countries will marvel at our gut thereby increasing our rep in the committee of nations. All will be well at last .
well said bro thumbs up for the statement.

1 Like

Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by RedLight1: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2013
solomon111: There is nothing russia can do except to withdraw support for Nigeria.
abeg tell em jare.... U cnt even compare old russia with present russia that corruption has also killed everytin
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by Fantacy1(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2013
9ja Govt shud stand its grand and avoid instigations by oda allies. If found guity, let dem face d law..shikina. No western govt wil set a black man free on dis account
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by generalMod: 11:02am On Feb 23, 2013
olas2u:

Can you really compare the 2 countries in terms of military and intelligence they have about Nigeria.
Meaning what? No nation has the right to trample on one another. Russian may be powerful militarily, but Nigeria can give them a hard nut to crack. I wouldn't mind joining the military if it happens, though I'm not praying for such.
Do you know how many Nigerians that are on the death roll in other countries? Now this one man should be exchange for the release of many Nigerians in the Russian prison. God bless the FRN.
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by RedLight1: 11:02am On Feb 23, 2013
valicious1:
lol... U kidding right?
Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by 360command: 11:03am On Feb 23, 2013
This is the scapegoat I have been talking about here on nairaland . Nigeria needs to deal with this people who deal with us rudely and badly . If one of russian or foreign citizen is kept behind bars ,then I know we are living the legacy. We need to treat this guys by putting them behind bars if found guilty. Afterall, we went through law process and russia or UN cannot do jack about it by retaliating with war because they have also kept our people behind bars without the aid of a translator during court process.

1 Like

Re: Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria by mctons: 11:11am On Feb 23, 2013
My judgement before 25Feb,
1) If the Nigerian Navy was duly informed for the stop by and repairs, then we have no case about it. I therefore quash this case to avoid ICBM (Intercontinental Ballistic Missile) or Atomic Weapons
flying into Nigerian territory.

2) In the absence of first condition, they should be punished accordingly. I sentenced them to life imprisonment with hard labour.

Court rise!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anenih Is Elected PDP BoT Chairman / Yobe Students’ Killers Will Go To Hell - GEJ / Photo : Remi Tinubu Campaigns With Semovita....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.