Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,359 members, 7,891,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:23 PM

Exactly How Many Nigerians Do You Think Are On Facebook? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Exactly How Many Nigerians Do You Think Are On Facebook? (1286 Views)

OMG! See The Photos A Girl Posted On Facebook / Wanted! Ppl To Chat On Facebook / I Think I've Fallen In Love On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exactly How Many Nigerians Do You Think Are On Facebook? by tundewoods(m): 2:21am On Mar 17, 2008
I got curious to sort of find out how many Nigerians are on facebook.com, As at last check the no of Nigerians on th Nigerian network alone are close to 70,000 and i know that there are close to half a million Nigerians on facebook.

Just curious to find out so if you are click here to help us ascertain the true number

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9269033294

Re: Exactly How Many Nigerians Do You Think Are On Facebook? by acidrop(f): 2:24am On Mar 17, 2008
i dont know, all i know is that i am on facebook
Re: Exactly How Many Nigerians Do You Think Are On Facebook? by Creamish(f): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2008
I have a feeling this dude is white. . .cos datz d only explanation to this topic. . . undecided
Re: Exactly How Many Nigerians Do You Think Are On Facebook? by ifyalways(f): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2008
@poster,i dont know,all am sure of is that am NOT there grin
Re: Exactly How Many Nigerians Do You Think Are On Facebook? by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 22, 2008
Creamish:

I have a feeling this dude is white. . .because datz d only explanation to this topic. . . undecided

co-sign.

well, im not on facebook. so got no idea
Re: Exactly How Many Nigerians Do You Think Are On Facebook? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 22, 2008
Creamish:

I have a feeling this dude is white. . .because datz d only explanation to this topic. . . undecided

co-sign.

well, im not on facebook. so got no idea
Re: Exactly How Many Nigerians Do You Think Are On Facebook? by pahtahkee: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2008
@ Topic,
Of what relevance is the amount of Nigerians on facebook going to add to you? Nigerians join that site everyday.
Re: Exactly How Many Nigerians Do You Think Are On Facebook? by okpunor(m): 2:58am On Mar 23, 2008
Are you truly a Nigerian,what do you want to do with the number of Nigerians on face book shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

. / For The Attention Of The Mod. / Unilag Fun Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.