Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,491 members, 7,974,991 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:18 PM

Share Your NIMC Test Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your NIMC Test Experience (80505 Views)

Lessons From His Job Test Experience / NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
slated for 9am today @ FUT Minna, but i entered exam hall around 5pm.
As i dey type dis tin so, na inside motor to Abuja i dey. Walahi FUT Minna no b am! No food, even de pure water sef de suffer from overheat.
I am damn hungry, na only water and sugar dey for my belle since 4am wey i leave ma crib.

The organizin was soooo poor, infact terrible is the word for it. But d exam make sense sha o.

I thank God for it, and i pray for journey mercies back to Abj and wish y'all journey mercies too. One love.

Oga driver small small na,... Na boot i dey o. !!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
2tex: slated for 9am today @ FUT Minna, but i entered exam hall around 5pm.
As i dey type dis tin so, na inside motor to Abuja i dey. Walahi FUT Minna no b am! No food, even de pure water sef de suffer from overheat.
I am damn hungry, na only water and sugar dey for my belle since 4am wey i leave ma crib.

The organizin was soooo poor, infact terrible is the word for it. But d exam make sense sha o.

I thank God for it, and i pray for journey mercies back to Abj and wish y'all journey mercies too. One love.

Thank u anyways! @least u've contributed d best way u can, on ur test experience!

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by mbhs139(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
mavizzi:
@mbhs139, am back for you, I was out of network coverage... What Bleep are u talking? Don't u download files free from the internet? Do u pay, or when u were cheating to pass ur final year exam, was it not unethical practice? You have luck I don't have access to the main question papers in pdf or word, I for upload am... Meanwhile you've benefitted from my upload!!! I'll post more questions when I get home

so, downloading files from the internet is an unethical practice, and you are comparing that with giving people the question to a job aptitude test?

By the way, what has downloading files from the internet got to do with what we are talking about here? Perhaps you mean downloading files to write research or journals, because that's what I do for a living, I'm a research analyst. And for your information, I pay for all my journals and I don't plagiarized, hopefully you know what that means. I'm not talking about the dictionary meaning o.

And how did you know that I cheated in my final exams? You should be, let's say in Primary 2 or 3, depending on your age, when I wrote my final exams, so how did you know?

Look, whether you like it or not, it was ethically wrong for you to be telling people an aptitude test question, totally wrong. It shows how lazy you and those that are praising you are, take or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by realsammie(m): 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
2tex: slated for 9am today @ FUT Minna, but i entered exam hall around 5pm.

cheesy cheesy grin

see how graduate are suffering in dis country. e no go beta 4 our corrupt politicians
Guy wish u success

4 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by ladeski: 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
ondo_boi: then NO it is. was just surprised when i saw a "YES", but i think NO should be the appropriate answer.
hmmmm yeah, you are right.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by realsammie(m): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
mbhs139:

so, downloading files from the internet is an unethical practice, and you are comparing that with giving people the question to a job aptitude test?

By the way, what has downloading files from the internet got to do with what we are talking about here? Perhaps you mean downloading files to write research or journals, because that's what I do for a living, I'm a research analyst. And for your information, I pay for all my journals and I don't plagiarized, hopefully you know what that means. I'm not talking about the dictionary meaning o.

And how did you know that I cheated in my final exams? You should be, let's say in Primary 2 or 3, depending on your age, when I wrote my final exams, so how did you know?

Look, whether you like it or not, it was ethically wrong for you to be telling people an aptitude test question, totally wrong. It shows how lazy you and those that are praising you are, take or leave it.

SHUT UP PLEASE!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by horlatunde(m): 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
GARRI (x7):

You sit in front of a Mirror and pick your nose, that's how the test is‎​ done...
I want to believe u are only trying to bring out joke out of my question and nt dat u mean what u said.. Cos if u do, I wonder what skool u finished 4rm ooo.... In my skool objective questions are no longer on shading...... "Na wait and Get"
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by ladeski: 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pretty002: d anwer to 5 is H.E. Dr. Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma
incorrect. The current chairman is haile mariam desalegn

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
ladeski: incorrect. The current chairman is haile mariam desalegn
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by tolasa(f): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
Answer in ten seconds: Could David's
grandmother's daughter be David's grandmother?
YES!
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
its 10 mins ago came out of the exam hall. I should have quit. Unilag
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by ladeski: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2013
tolasa: .
Answer in ten seconds: Could David's
grandmother's daughter be David's grandmother?
YES!
kindly explain the possibility of this
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Chuksekeh: 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
my fellow peeps, am nt writin cos of d distance bt i wish all writin success.. Pls, dnt bliv in I.M, help urselves by reading.. Tanx
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Osteve2(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
SammyJac: somebody told me that the current affairs section in today's exam was subjective. Any info about that?
Havent written my test bro...was just correcting d person dt posted d question
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by somorinoye(m): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pretty002: d anwer to 5 is H.E. Dr. Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma

You are wrong o. There is difference btw AU chairperson and AUC Chairperson. The Dr. is AUC While the Chairperson for AU is Mr. Hailemariam Desalegn. Regards.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by tolasa(f): 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
ladeski: kindly explain the possibility of this
.well,have just been rightly corrected after so much argument wink
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by olaniyio1(m): 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
olaniyi .o:
i live in sokoto but scheduled to write my exams in futa akure.i made up my mind to ask my friend residing there to write for me.guys that wrote today were you ask to present means of identification before entry the exam hall?or what do you think i no get 20k for transport.
no one responded to my mail it seems nairalanders have started smoking weed everyone is knock and asleep.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Innocent314: 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pls, am srry 4 asking this questions again. AU / AUC? . Also chairperson or chairman? Bc am confused which 1 is d correct 1 either H.E Dr. Nkosazana dlamini-zuma or P.M hailemariam desalegn ?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Evergreen4(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
tolasa: .well,have just been rightly corrected after so much argument wink
I guess d answer is NO because david's grandmother's daughter could either b davids mother or his aunty

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Elizabethoni(f): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
ladeski: incorrect. The current chairman is haile mariam desalegn
the answer is H.E DR DLAMINI ZUMA( CHAIRPERSON OF AU)
HAILEMARIAM DESALEGN IS THE CHAIRMAN OF AU...CHAIRPERSON AND CHAIRMAN NO BE THE SAME...
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Biggy505(m): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
nope u r wrong chairperson and chairman r the same AUC chairperson is dr zuma while AU chairperson is hailemariam. if u care to know more check it from google.

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Elizabethoni(f): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
THE LAST 3 PAGES HAS BEEN HELPFUL SO FAR...THANKS TO THE CONTRIBUTORS..MAY GOD ALMIGHTY GRANT US SUCCESS...DONT FORGET TO PRAY FOR FAVOUR..THAT'S THE DESSERT TO TOP IT...THE ONLY THING I PRAY IS THEY DONT CHANGE ALL THE QUESTIONS FOR THE NEXT BATCH TOMORROW....
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by bbwlurv(m): 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ojeilevbare: pls who has accommodation for a lady in illorin who would be attending the test.
I do av an apartment...bt it seems u shld be d one doin d calin...buzz me on 08036281342
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Emy4u(m): 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
My own test is scheduled on 26th @ Unilorin but I will be there on 25th nd I'm planning to lodge in a hotel probably I will spend 2 nights there b4 I go back to ph. Anyone dat hv same idea should contact me nd let's reason 2gether(let's share an apartment nd also d bill) at least to cut down cost! 08032656430

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
i love this site.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by adewasco2k(m): 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
Emy4u: My own test is scheduled on 26th @ Unilorin but I will be there on 25th nd I'm planning to lodge in a hotel probably I will spend 2 nights there b4 I go back to ph. Anyone dat hv same idea should contact me nd let's reason 2gether(let's share an apartment nd also d bill) at least to cut down cost! 08032656430
i am to write on the 26th to, but no very certain about my going yet...though if i go i will be staying in my aunty's place.
i thing you are the first i will see that is writing on 26th at unilorin, which position did you apply for?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by adewasco2k(m): 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2013
ngoziliz: i love this site. @ seun osewa, i want to be a partner
Igbo man, seun is not ready for that sir grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by teexzle: 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
U can simply google
Innocent314: Pls, am srry 4 asking this questions again. AU / AUC? . Also chairperson or chairman? Bc am confused which 1 is d correct 1 either H.E Dr. Nkosazana dlamini-zuma or P.M hailemariam desalegn ?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Gojebor: 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2013
adewasco2k:
i am to write on the 26th to, but no very certain about my going yet...though if i go i will be staying in my aunty's place.
i thing you are the first i will see that is writing on 26th at unilorin, which position did you apply for?

i'm also writing...frm abuja but dont knw anyone there...pls help 08025674891 25monday but wanna b der on sunday
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Emy4u(m): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2013
adewasco2k:
Facility Management services. Wat abt u?

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by dokunbam(m): 12:08am On Feb 24, 2013
subscribing.............
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by adewasco2k(m): 12:10am On Feb 24, 2013
Emy4u: Facility Management services. Wat abt u?
Installation & Maintenance

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. / Official Ernst And Young (EY) 2020 Graduate Recruitment Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.