Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,220 members, 7,947,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

Share Your NIMC Test Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your NIMC Test Experience (80428 Views)

Lessons From His Job Test Experience / NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by dholarpo: 12:19am On Feb 24, 2013
Its soooooooooo painful that I cried today. My test was scheduled for 1pm and I got there 12:06. Brothers and sisters I did not enter d exam hall until 9:45pm, and got back to my house at 11:30pm I am not exergerating at all. U can quote me I had my test At University of Lagos.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by TMANA(m): 12:30am On Feb 24, 2013
dholarpo: Its soooooooooo painful that I cried today. My test was scheduled for 1pm and I got there 12:06. Brothers and sisters I did not enter d exam hall until 9:45pm, and got back to my house at 11:30pm I am not exergerating at all. U can quote me I had my test At University of Lagos.

Eeeeeeeyaaaaa! Sorry @dholarpo, am certain God feel your pain, and He will turn ur cry to Joy. Best wishes.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by tolukatey(f): 12:34am On Feb 24, 2013
somorinoye:

You are wrong o. There is difference btw AU chairperson and AUC Chairperson. The Dr. is AUC While the Chairperson for AU is Mr. Hailemariam Desalegn. Regards.

Chairperson 4 AU is HaileMariam Desalegn

2 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by ladeski: 1:00am On Feb 24, 2013
tolukatey:

Chairperson 4 AU is Thomas Boni Yayi
Tolu dear you are incorrect.

You have to be current and know that the tenor for the chairperson/man of the AU is 1 year.

That said the chairperson was Yayi Boni from 29th Jan 2012 till 27th Jan 2013.

However HaileMariam Desalegn succeeded him on the 27th of Jan this year.he is the incumbent

Source are en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chairperson_of_the_African_Union. Also www.nation.co.ke/News/africa/-/1066/1676522/-/15cf8jn/-/index.html

Kindly update your records.

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by dele2020: 1:55am On Feb 24, 2013
But why are we so unorganized in this country. Upon all the consultants contracted for the test. It was a total failure. I was scheduled to write at 12 noon at Unilag. Because of my location and the sanitation in Lagos, I left my house around 5am, got to Unilag by 6.30am. But I couldnt write until 8PM. Got to my house at 10.30PM.I still left people who are scheduled for 1pm there.

While on my way home, I was just laughing at myself that these very vacancies might have been shared among our political office holders. God will help us.

The test was below my expectation. Finished and still have more than 20 minutes unused. was wondering until I had to confirm if there are still more questions.

Wish all the best.

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nwogeh: 2:51am On Feb 24, 2013
Thanks to those dt gave us clue to d likely questions to expect. I hope NIMC will base their selection on merit. Not after stressing us like this, it will just be a formality.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by silvanacho1: 3:26am On Feb 24, 2013
grin cheesy :oPetjiru when rearranged is d name of a planet___JUPITER....
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by bigconzul(m): 3:26am On Feb 24, 2013
Let's thank God that @least we have the clue to the test.....I will be going to lagos on the 28th for ♍Ɣ test,wish u guys best of luck.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by silvanacho1: 3:31am On Feb 24, 2013
cry undecidedAm writing 2mrw at unilag,I jst hop dis pple dnt change d questions ooooo,mak dem no put person for hot seat
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by bibinwaka: 4:30am On Feb 24, 2013
[quote
author=bigconzul]Let's thank God that @least we have the clue to the
test.....I will be going to lagos on the 28th for ♍Ɣ test,wish u guys
best of luck. [/quote]

pls wat did u apply 4.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 24, 2013
So disappointed in the firm that handled the recruitment test. @ FUTA Minna, 8am wrote theirs by 2pm. While 12-3pm would write theirs today 24th february because the firm stopped the exams by 7.30pm. They drove us out of the computer centre telling us that they don't have a place for us to spend the night & cannot guarantee our security @ the permanent site! They insisted on useless biometric after the test & wasted peoples time. Also told us to go & book for hotels! That firm should be sued by job applicants. It was HELL @ Minna. Sleeping in one of the classrooms.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by bankyblue(m): 6:28am On Feb 24, 2013
My is on the 28th in akure, but I wil be leaving abuja on the 27th.
That is going to be my first time in that place,pls any nairalander
From abuja heading towards that way on the 27th? Or any nairalander from
Other location? So that we can share ideas and cost. 08036008538
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by anticent(m): 6:42am On Feb 24, 2013
Preparing for my test this Sunday @ UI in IB by 10am.Good luck to me and everyone who deserves it.Who's coming to Ibadan? Lego!!!
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 24, 2013
silvanacho1: cry undecidedAm writing 2mrw at unilag,I jst hop dis pple dnt change d questions ooooo,mak dem no put person for hot seat
am writting tommorow aswell. 12pm ETC unilag, yaba. WBU?

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Peteridiata: 7:12am On Feb 24, 2013
Am writin mine on 27th @ etf centa unilag.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by konfirm: 7:23am On Feb 24, 2013
Hey guyz I Did mine in futa yesterday it was fun for me bcs I met some craze comedians anywaz I ll advice u guyz nt to rely on yester questions for today bcs I dnt the examina ll be MUMU for that matter see u at the interview
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by dholarpo: 7:28am On Feb 24, 2013
TMANA:

Eeeeeeeyaaaaa! Sorry @dholarpo, am certain God feel your pain, and He will turn ur cry to Joy. Best wishes.
Thank u very much. Graduates are really suffering in dis country ooooo. But d Lord our deliverer shall come to our rescue.
D painful part was dat d questions were easy. Am not just a maths person so I just clicked d ones I could not solve there but dat current affairs and verbal was sweet
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by deandavid(m): 7:32am On Feb 24, 2013
On my way to illorin from warri, whethr them like am or not, i go get my slot,by God's grace. Person no go struggle and hustle for this job in vain.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 24, 2013
Does it mean everybody dat wrote d exam yesterday answered the same questions.if dat is d case, dont u guys tink people scheduled for 1pm for example would have known nd solve d questions before entering d hall becauuse dey might av gotten d questions from dose who wrote in d mornin.

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by mavizzi: 8:08am On Feb 24, 2013
enatasha: So disappointed in the firm that handled the recruitment test. @ FUTA Minna, 8am wrote theirs by 2pm. While 12-3pm would write theirs today 24th february because the firm stopped the exams by 7.30pm. They drove us out of the computer centre telling us that they don't have a place for us to spend the night & cannot guarantee our security @ the permanent site! They insisted on useless biometric after the test & wasted peoples time. Also told us to go & book for hotels! That firm should be sued by job applicants. It was HELL @ Minna. Sleeping in one of the classrooms.
sorry dear, i was scheduled for 8am and eventually wrote around 2pm, so i feel ur pain
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by AdetayoTola(m): 8:09am On Feb 24, 2013
Dont rely or limit your reading on the questions that are given here,it's only meant to give you clues to what to expect and just as you would read in any GMAT series. Pray for successDont rely or limit your reading on the questions that are given here,it's only meant to give you clues to what to expect and just as you would read in any GMAT series. Pray for successDont rely or limit your reading on the questions that are given here,it's only meant to give you clues to what to expect and just as you would read in any GMAT series. Pray for success
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by JobManagers(m): 8:13am On Feb 24, 2013
I sense this will be a massive recruitment nothing like IM
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by mavizzi: 8:16am On Feb 24, 2013
mbhs139:

so, downloading files from the internet is an unethical practice, and you are comparing that with giving people the question to a job aptitude test?

By the way, what has downloading files from the internet got to do with what we are talking about here? Perhaps you mean downloading files to write research or journals, because that's what I do for a living, I'm a research analyst. And for your information, I pay for all my journals and I don't plagiarized, hopefully you know what that means. I'm not talking about the dictionary meaning o.

And how did you know that I cheated in my final exams? You should be, let's say in Primary 2 or 3, depending on your age, when I wrote my final exams, so how did you know?

Look, whether you like it or not, it was ethically wrong for you to be telling people an aptitude test question, totally wrong. It shows how lazy you and those that are praising you are, take or leave it.
Mr man, WTF are u talking? u're talking total rubbish, i was probably not born when u wrote ur final year exam OLD MAN. u think u know vocabulary and u're still a research analyst, u should be a professor by now or maybe a vc., dont u think so?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by MissOpe(f): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2013
padu:

U r correct! Neva waste time on logical reasoning...
Answer to the logic is YES! Why?
1. Remember d question is tricky.
2. The word COULD is the statement represent POSSIBILITY/PROBABILITY.
3. David's grandmother's daughter is either his MOTHER or his AUNT. If she marries David's grandfather, she automatically becomes his GRANDMOTHER. Gbam!

She becomes his step grandmother and not grandmother.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by sambright2012: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2013
the forma name of NIMC is NCRC .national civil registration commision
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Burger01(m): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2013
ondo_boi: then NO it is. was just surprised when i saw a "YES", but i think NO should be the appropriate answer.
As expected the answer is NO as you thought. but logically the answer is YES because, David's grandmother's daughter could have a grandchild named 'David'... Think technically and not popularly...

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Jonwesley(m): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2013
Peeps, is the test the same for all categories of workers, because they invited experienced people too. Would they not be separate questions for each class of staff being recruited? Kindly help with answers or any information you have.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by zasika(m): 8:45am On Feb 24, 2013
tolukatey:

Sori, I'm a lady. I no longer stay in Ilorin, I schooled dia n knw all dis. Jes get to Ilorin, locate Tanke n ask 4 unique guest auz or bakadims. Even if U don't get one dia, dere r so many I mean many hotels including shortym rums U can get at low price. Best of luck
thanks a lot. I'll just do that.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by ndudichukwumah(m): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2013
Anybody dat did his/ her test in UI should share their experience based on d schedule of d time for d exam
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by itsmayiela(m): 9:21am On Feb 24, 2013
and a staff of NIMC said d exam will b a mass failure.he stated an example abt "trap questions" (e.g. Nearest in meanin to underlined words). Did u see any underlined word? If u didnt see and u mark an option,u automatically fail dat question.

Some questions required blaank answers. All d questions were actually vetted by NiMC b4 d test comenced
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Elizabethoni(f): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2013
dholarpo: Its soooooooooo painful that I cried today. My test was scheduled for 1pm and I got there 12:06. Brothers and sisters I did not enter d exam hall until 9:45pm, and got back to my house at 11:30pm I am not exergerating at all. U can quote me I had my test At University of Lagos.

ahh....my dear sorry..my test is scheduled for today 11am at UNILAG ...am not dreading this test but the DELAY.....God will see us through....
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Elizabethoni(f): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2013
sambright2012: the forma name of NIMC is NCRC .national civil registration commision

DEPARTMENT*** NOT NATIONAL....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2008 Vacancies / National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 / List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.