Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,395 members, 7,901,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:50 PM

Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! (34391 Views)

Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos / Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement / Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by Fantacy1(m): 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
May God save Nigeria 4rm dis mess...
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
Poor humans embarassed
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by survival1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2013
My friend jus called 4rm Takum, a village close 2 wukari nd said it's still hot there.
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by Bluemosquito(m): 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
u3fine:
TANGO is already Airborne!!! To combard engage the miscreAnts
Negative Tango bird. This squadron leader of the central command. RFID: 268690056ADw. Your orders are to engage only islamist, i repeat "engage only islamist", do you copy tango?

2 Likes

Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by DrBaby(f): 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

listen here. you reply what you want. but if you are not willing to go into the root of the crisis, then keep suffering.

P.S. Pagans are not atheists. We bliv in Gods and SPiritual Forces. we are Cultured people.

your ignorance of this base fact displays your narrow-mindedness. The Gods guide you on the right path.

On a second thought....thanks for correctn me on that one...being away for a while has made me forget the word 'pagan' exist, bt i would av tot common sense demands dt during a crisis , all talks should be towards raisin awareness and gettn it touch wt relevant authorites until d situatn is under control, after dt, we can start addressin d root cause. this an a very acute phase of d crisis,its thus not ryt for u to sit down wt popcorn like r in a cinema...watchn a horror movie.

1 Like

Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
Sincerely speakng am getting confused abt those 2 religion, Xtianity nd Islam! Look @Iran, Pakistan et al, come to Nigeria, Plateau, Kaduna, Taraba et al. I hav neva heard of Sango person fightng an Ogun person, nor an Oya person fightng Iyemoja person, bt always Xtian slaugthring Muslim nd vice versa!
There s much intolance n those 2religions that Abubakar can hardly get employed in a company owed by John, even if Abubakar s d best hand available!

5 Likes

Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by creativemusic: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by augustineokosu: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2013
may God save nigeria from death
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
DrBaby:

On a second thought....thanks for correctn me on that one...being away for a while has made me forget the word 'pagan' exist, bt i would av tot common sense demands dt during a crisis , all talks should be towards raisin awareness and gettn it touch wt relevant authorites until d situatn is under control, after dt, we can start addressin d root cause. this an a very acute phase of d crisis,its thus not ryt for u to sit down wt popcorn like r in a cinema...watchn a horror movie.

ok Madame. . . ok. s'longas you got my point, it is fine by me. i was just being sarcastic. i have just seen a lot of unnecessary bloodshed. i dislike it and yet i dislike ignorance even further. this is why i said those things.
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
augustine okosu: may God save nigeria from death
borrowing a line from 'TEARS OF THE SUN' God left Africa long ago!
I beleive God must have forgoten about this part of the Earth!

1 Like

Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by godman01(m): 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
God help us o...

1 Like

Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by DrBaby(f): 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ok Madame. . . ok. s'longas you got my point, it is fine by me. i was just being sarcastic. i have just seen a lot of unnecessary bloodshed. i dislike it and yet i dislike ignorance even further. this is why i said those things.

alright dear, sorry for bein quite touchy, jst dt 'reality is wen it happens to u'. av also seen lots of bloodshed (used to live very close to a university that was notorious for cult activities)....i hate dos situations. i dislike ignorance too, esp wen it comes to religious intolerance in nigeria. was talkn to a patients relative at work yesterday, and he was tryn to get friendly by askn wat part of nigeria i am frm, i said 'south' and he was like 'the christian south'...i ad to cut him short and left cos of the feelings i get when i rmbr d muslim/christian situatn back home.
another side of it is dat, irrespective of the constituents of a population, d people av a ryt to secured lives and mst be provided such, d lack of which in itself fans crisis as individuals are at liberty to throw caution to d wind...cheers
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by akinwun(m): 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

revert back to Traditional Religions.

benifits:

- All tribes will be united on religious grounds.

-yet each tribe/ethnic group will maintain its own independence of identity.

- it will wipe out our scars.

-religious tolerance.

- 0 extremism and religious terrorism.

- 0 tithing and other such religious extortion.

- saves our cultures and idenitities.

-maintainance of strong National identity and tribal pride.

- saving of environment and resources.

-progress and development.

-reduction of crimes: some religions such as Ifa Orisha, etc., do not permit liars to be initiated. doing so can have deadly consequences to the liar, due to the large number of oaths,etc., involved before the Spiritual Forces/ Gods.
-etc . .
unknowingly to you, u are canvassing 4 a ground 4 dat lawless man to operate- i mean the anti-christ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency / Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply / Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.