Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:33 AM

Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! (34392 Views)

Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos / Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement / Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by rawtruth(m): 2:11am On May 04, 2013
kettykings: where is TY Danjuma the God father of the state why is he keeping quiet

Ty Danjuma fears he would lose his status in the scheme of "northern affairs" if his beloved Junkuns part ways with their Hausa/fulani benefactors and identify more with the Christian south. So, he must be a very worried man now...perhaps on his knees praying. I sympathise with the old man.
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by kishimi8(m): 1:41pm On May 04, 2013
The Clown: Those Christians and people of other religion beside Islam in the south who feel no pity for Xtains in the north but instead, lump all northerners together and make cynical comments here, may you experience what xtains in the are experiencing. You close your eyes to palpable and very glaring evils Islam wherever it is practiced and in whatever form and come here to point fingers to both the people oppressing and the people being oppressed, pretending we are all one. Don't worry, Muslims will continue to oppress and kill, and we will continue to defend ourselves as best as we can. Our heads might be bloody, but never will it be bowed. But I assure you people in comfort zones one fact, if they succeed in destroying us, you will be next no matter your faith! (Just do some deep thinking, if this happen to us, it might be your turn tomorrow, or that of your children!)

They will not succeed in Jesus' name.

you are funny in all the crises that happen in wukari who instigates it,., yesterdays crises on (friday) i was in wukari i barely managed to escape from the mosque i was praying my friday prayers,. we were just about to start praying when gun shots started outside the mosque,. we were attacked ,., all our houses burnt before we could even get to our homes,.,. i bare managed to get to abuja this morning .,, after hitching a ride on the outskirts of the accursed hometown of mine
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by toshmann(m): 1:48pm On May 04, 2013
kishimi8:

you are funny in all the crises that happen in wukari who instigates it,., yesterdays crises on (friday) i was in wukari i barely managed to escape from the mosque i was praying my friday prayers,. we were just about to start praying when gun shots started outside the mosque,. we were attacked ,., all our houses burnt before we could even get to our homes,.,. i bare managed to get to abuja this morning .,, after hitching a ride on the outskirts of the accursed hometown of mine
Thank God u made it. What is the governor doing about this regular crisis. What has the president ( if any) done about it?

Take heart, but don't call your hometown accursed. It's some confused citizens who have no idea about the damage they are causing that are accursed.
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by toshmann(m): 1:56pm On May 04, 2013
The Clown: Those Christians and people of other religion beside Islam in the south who feel no pity for Xtains in the north but instead, lump all northerners together and make cynical comments here, may you experience what xtains in the are experiencing. You close your eyes to palpable and very glaring evils Islam wherever it is practiced and in whatever form and come here to point fingers to both the people oppressing and the people being oppressed, pretending we are all one. Don't worry, Muslims will continue to oppress and kill, and we will continue to defend ourselves as best as we can. Our heads might be bloody, but never will it be bowed. But I assure you people in comfort zones one fact, if they succeed in destroying us, you will be next no matter your faith! (Just do some deep thinking, if this happen to us, it might be your turn tomorrow, or that of your children!)

They will not succeed in Jesus' name.
I can assure you that true Christians feel your pain and are praying for peace in your state.
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by revolt(m): 5:37pm On May 04, 2013
Na nvr see anything! The blood of 1966 is cryn out on the land until una beg 4 mercy ur parents tht took part in the massacres brought this on you guys! Una nvr strt
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by penzino(m): 7:21pm On May 04, 2013
revolt: Na nvr see anything! The blood of 1966 is cryn out on the land until una beg 4 mercy ur parents tht took part in the massacres brought this on you guys! Una nvr strt
instead of praying, see what u are saying? I SMH 4U
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by JaaizTech: 9:18pm On May 05, 2013
kishimi8:

That is what is particularly worrisome for me. The partisanship of Nigerian journalist in their reportage; if it was the other way round i.e Mulim youths attacking Christians in Kano, the media would have painted a very graphic picture of the scenario and no one would have been in doubt of who the aggressors are. The situation in Wukari is that the Muslims are by far the minority; the Christians in Wukari have taken advantage of that and launched a murderous attack on them. That is the true news, and what I expect is condemnation from posters, condemnation of those Christian youths that committed these atrocities. We need to be sincere and honest in our posts, when Muslims get it wrong condemn them and when Christians also get it wrong do the same.
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by JaaizTech: 9:30pm On May 05, 2013
Yujin: I have warned before and I will warn again. The forceful islamization agendum of the people of the middle belt(minority christians) is on going. Only those minorities who willingly accept will be spared those who resist are earmarked for destruction. The tale of subjugation has been going on from the past 20yrs in Kaduna, Bauchi, Plateau, Yobe and of recent Nassarawa state. Taraba is feeling the heat now while Adamawa and Gombe will still join the gory performance. It is the resistance put up by the indigenous christians in their respective states that is resulting in all this squabbles. Its only Kogi and Benue states that such crises will be rarely found and it is for a reason. The elderstatesmen from these indigenous christians in their blind pursuance of a phantom political fraternity with their killers keep mum while their people perish. For instance, Yakubu Gowon of Plateau. T. Y Danjuma's home town- Takum is just some few kilometres from Wukari but he will never comment on this bloodshed. He is more interested in owning oil wells. Honestly, the bravely but costly resistance of the Plateau and Southern Kaduna peoples to the Hausa/Fulani domination in their own fathers' soil have emboldened other indigenous christians to rise up and challenge the usurpers of their God given rights and privileges. This is why it resonates and will still vibrate throughout where indigenous christians in the middlebelt have been reduced to data members in states they have appreciable strength. May God help the peace loving christians of the middlebelt and the entire north from the hands of their oppressors. Amen

I pray people with twisted minds such as yours continue to diminish in this country. What wrongs have the Hausa/Fulani people committed in Kaduna, Plateau, Bauchi etc? Is it a crime for an Hausa/Fulani to lawfully own lands in plateau We need to be sincere to ourselves; the reasoning of the people of Jos is despicable. These Hausa/Fulani worked and earned whatever properties they have in Plateau, rather than being jealous of their achievements, the people of plateau should work harder so as to achieve their own growth too. If the population of hausas have grown so much in Jos North that they can now win elections there, why should Beroms be so bitter about that
You talk of Kaduna, did the Hausas put a gun on the head of Southern Kadunas before they won elections Elections were conducted and Hausas won; why is that so hard to understand. It is true the Hausas are not the first settlers in Kaduna, but over the years they have grown in population and perhaps become the majority. Since when did that become a crime
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by penzino(m): 6:18am On May 06, 2013
JaaizTech:

That is what is particularly worrisome for me. The partisanship of Nigerian journalist in their reportage; if it was the other way round i.e Mulim youths attacking Christians in Kano, the media would have painted a very graphic picture of the scenario and no one would have been in doubt of who the aggressors are. The situation in Wukari is that the Muslims are by far the minority; the Christians in Wukari have taken advantage of that and launched a murderous attack on them. That is the true news, and what I expect is condemnation from posters, condemnation of those Christian youths that committed these atrocities. We need to be sincere and honest in our posts, when Muslims get it wrong condemn them and when Christians also get it wrong do the same.
brother this is where u get it wrong ooooo, this wukari thing is not a religious crisis though the outside world have chosen to see it as such.. It is not, it is an ethnic problem bro.....
Re: Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! by kishimi8(m): 12:09pm On May 06, 2013
[quote
author=penzino] brother this is where u get it wrong ooooo, this wukari
thing is not a religious crisis though the outside world have chosen to
see it as such.. It is not, it is an ethnic problem bro..... [/quote] kinda true but if a jukun man will burn down and kill his fellow jukun cuz hes a muslim ,., what does that make it.. if it were tribal why would my family be attacked since we are royalty there,?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano Rerun: Ganduje Embarks On Emergency Road Projects / Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 / Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.