Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,473 members, 7,929,569 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:57 PM

The Perfect Way To Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Perfect Way To Fall In Love (1337 Views)

What Is The Perfect Way To Hug A Girl? / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by pope732901(m): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2008
[b][b]It started while I was on a cruise to the Badagry with my family. At first, I wasn't too excited because no one of my age came with us and I was afraid I wouldn't have much fun. My parents suggested I go to the meeting for people in my age group to meet some people. Most of the kids were younger than me and I didn't find any that I would like to hang out with.

About 15 minute into the meeting, a girl came in and sat at a table about 20 feet from me. I glanced at her and then looked back again. She was really beautiful and I thought to myself, if I could only find a girl that was that pretty and liked me,

For the rest of the meeting, most of my attention was on her. It was the end of the meeting and I decided I had to talk to her and I did. I introduced myself and said, "You must be Joke." She had a nametag on from the group that she was with.

Smiling she said, "Yes, I wonder how you figured that out." Right away I noticed her smile and wanted to talk to her even more.

The whole group from the meeting went to a comedy show for something to do. We sat down and she ended up next to me, which made me very happy! We began talking about little things and then the comedian began to do a parody of a song I liked.

She said that he shouldn't be making fun of that song because it was really good. I told her I agreed and that's where we really started to talk casually about other things. It was evening and I had been waiting to see the view of the outside at night on the ocean, so I suggested we all go out and walk around on the deck. We all went out and ended up on the back of the boat.

One by one people began to leave and finally everyone left except her and I. I was so happy that we would finally get to talk alone. I asked if she would like to go to the lower deck to talk and get out of the wind and she said ok. We immediately clicked; it was the greatest time I've ever had.

Later, she told me if I wasn't younger than her (oh yeah she was 21, 2 yrs. older than me at the time but, my birthday was in a couple days) and if she didn't have a boyfriend she would go out with me if we lived near each other. I thought that was great and I wasn't too discouraged by her having a boyfriend because she told me about how they were having problems.

That night went very well and we finally decided to go in at about 4:20 am and also decided to meet up again the next day.

The next day I woke up and went to breakfast. I went back to my room and sat there for a while and the phone rang. It was her, and she asked me to come to her room and get her. So I did and we went out around the boat. I don't really know what we did that whole day to pass the time but it was great. We mostly sat on the deck and enjoyed the view.

That night, we decided to go out to the front of the boat on the very top deck. There were a few other people there. The view was beautiful. The moon was on the other side of the boat that night but there were storms in the distance that made it amazing added to the already beautiful girl that was spending time with me.

I would look over to her and she would look me in the eyes and she would turn her head and take a deep breath. "Don't do that," She would say, "It gives me butterflies." I could sit and look at her eyes forever, I didn't tell her, but her eyes gave me the same feeling.

We talked again for a while and I had the greatest urge just to put my arm around her. It was eating at me so I told her what I felt. She told me if I wanted, I could put my arm around her. I told her I thought it would be wrong even though I would only be holding her. I told her I respected her relationship and that I wouldn't want it to lead to other things that would ruin a relationship. The rest of that night all I could think about was holding her.

The next day was pretty much the same except that night I gave in and put my arm around her, but that is as far as it went. I really felt like I was in heaven during that night. I wished it would never end. We again enjoyed the view together and I was very open to her about my feelings and thoughts. I had never been that comfortable with anyone else in my life and it seemed so right. We again stayed out until early morning.

The last day was different. I was naive and didn't realize that time was moving fast and tonight would be our last together. I couldn't believe it was going to be over so I kind of pushed that thought aside and had another day with her. We were getting so close I felt as if I knew her so well and I did. We told each other so many personal things. We completely opened up to each other over this trip. It was getting late and we got some people to take some pictures for us. We talked about keeping in touch and agreed we would write and mail and maybe an occasional call. This evening no one was out. We took some lawn chairs to the back deck and enjoyed the view of the bright moon reflecting on the calm ocean. The view itself was breathtaking.

The butterflies I felt every time I looked at her this evening were very intense. We ended up not using the other chair; she sat in front of me on mine and laid back on me. I knew eventually on this night I was going to have to give in and kiss her, but I felt it was both wrong and right at the same time. I asked her what she was thinking about and she told me to look at her and I did.

She said "ok, I'm waiting for you to kiss me now." Holding back I told her it wouldn't be right. She told me that she really wanted me to. I wanted to so much and couldn't hold back any longer. I looked at her and said this is quite an awkward position to kiss.

Then I kissed her. It was a great kiss, I think, under the moon and looking over the ocean. I took a deep breath and realized that this was a really great choice to kiss her. This was the perfect most romantic first kiss I have ever imagined and it involved me.

We tried to stay out as long as we could consider it was the last night. She began to get cold and tired so we decided to go in. I walked her to her room and stood there and hugged her for a while. For some stupid reason we thought we would see each other the next morning so we didn't really hug long.

I told her I didn't want to go and she said "I know, but I will see you tomorrow." I told her goodnight and turned away, immediately when I turned from her my eyes began to fill with tears. I was upset but I thought I would see her the next day.

It turned out I wouldn't see her the next day after all. I was very upset and all I could think about was her! I was very quiet that whole day and listened to a song over and over again that we both liked during the cruise. I didn't realize she was really gone until that night. I lay in bed in the hotel room and cried for a long time thinking about her and how I would probably never see her again. This was absolutely depressing to me and was having a really hard time.

Three days later I was home and I got a call from her at the park before she left for home. Then I realized that she liked me as much as I liked her considering she called me even before she got home. She said she was having more problems with her boyfriend and eventually ended up breaking up with him.

We ended up talking every day on the phone quite a bit. It's been 2-3 months and there's only been one day that we haven't talked. She will visit me soon and I will come to her graduation.

I have known for a while now that I love her. I didn't know what love was until I met her. All the times I said I love you to others meant nothing compared to the feeling behind the words when I say them to her. I will never stop loving her, and I hope she never stops loving me. We both agree we will eventually get married. I know I'm young, but my love for her won't allow me to do anything else. I believe she has the same feelings for me and I now know that life is so much more beautiful when you have found real love. My feelings are deeper than love. She is more than my love she is my life.[/b][/b]
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by opokonwa(m): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2008
The first question that came into my mind was "how old you and your girl 'friend' were?" undecided
But realising that you had posted it somewhere up (she's 21 and 2 years older than you)
At 19, you fit the impression I had, 'naive'.
Both of you are naive.
Hence, kissing her, touching her or even hugging her passionately was 'an assignment'.

I enjoyed your write-up though.
Nice writing style . . . evoked memories of Mills & Boon.

Enjoy the fantasy while it lasts.
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by pope732901(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2008
opokonwa:

The first question that came into my mind was "how old you and your girl 'friend' were?" undecided
But realising that you had posted it somewhere up (she's 21 and 2 years older than you)
At 19, you fit the impression I had, 'naive'.
Both of you are naive.
Hence, kissing her, touching her or even hugging her passionately was 'an assignment'.

I enjoyed your write-up though.
Nice writing style . . . evoked memories of Mills & Boon.

Enjoy the fantasy while it lasts.

Yes I was 19 years then. I never loved a babe that way in my life. She was too sweet, and I hope to see her again, I love her soo much. Days without her is like a book without pages.
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by gentledove(f): 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2008
fantastic. i fell in love when i was 25. it was like heaven on earth. i see him and my heart skips a beat. he is my very best friend and i love him so much.

Love and Death are the only two things that come unannounced. Like a dew it falls on you. its a supernatural feeling i can not explain. i dont think there is a perfect time to fall inlove and also the perfect way.

my uncle's wife is 4 years older than him and you wont know if not told. it happens. the best thing is understanding on the couples parts. wish you luck! wink
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by kalmebad(f): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2008
@poster
Nice write-up, am impressed with ur skills of writing
Love is really in the air here
Love is the most precious gift God endowed on mankind,Love is sweet,its precious when u find a true love
Two heart beats as one, may ur new joy never cease. I hope u both keep it real. goodluck
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2008
Nothing like love. Just a call/urge which serves basically to procreate and preserve the species.
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by bluehorizo(m): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2008
Keep it up boy,you could end up to be a bestseller someday.
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2008
aww, that's very sweet pope smiley
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by SweetT1: 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2008
@Poster

There are no written manuals on love, just let it flow and be true to it. When you start deducing ways to fall in love, that's when you begin to make mistakes. Be honest with love and do your part well.
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2008
ppl saying falling in love at 19 is naive. . .plz tell me o, what is so naive abt falling in love at 19 eh? abi love comes my age now? oga o
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by SweetT1: 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2008
@morenike

Have you finished your homework yet? No TV or nairaland until you finish. grin grin
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2008
Sweet T:

@morenike

Have you finished your homework yet? No TV or nairaland until you finish. grin grin
hmmmmm!!! bad T, go back to your corner and think abt what you just typed. . .now be a good lil boy and dnt argue with sister Toyin
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by tommyex(m): 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2008
Toyin
they dont even know you fell in love at 9yrs,no mind them jo. cheesy
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by TOYOSI20(f): 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2008
Hummmm, nice all's well that ends well. cool
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2008
tommyex:

Toyin
they don't even know you fell in love at 19yrs,no mind them jo. cheesy
how can they know i fell in love at 19? do moi and NL have daily discussions abt my personal life?
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by SweetT1: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2008
@morenike

You fell in love at 19? who was the guy?
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2008
Sweet T:

@morenike

You fell in love at 19? who was the guy?

you, of course. who else?
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by SweetT1: 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2008
@morenike

If it was me, we'll still be together. LOL If i meet you at the jungle, it will be more than meet the eyes. grin
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by tommyex(m): 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2008
I said 9,shebi na 9 u start dis journey now,u come dey claim 19
how can they know i fell in love at 19? do moi and Nairaland have daily discussions about my personal life
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by TheSly: 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2008
you, of course. who else?
Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its David/Mr Collins 4Him . . . wink
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by 4Him(m): 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2008
good write up.
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by 4Him(m): 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

shocked shocked Who is calling my name there?
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Sly, i like you and think you're funny. . .but this is one thing that i wnt stand. . .when did i discuss 4Him as my lover? plz, modify your post. . .i dnt want to lose a friend
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2008
Sweet T:

@morenike

If it was me, we'll still be together. LOL If i meet you at the jungle, it will be more than meet the eyes. grin
so tell me why we're not together anymore? you see? i broke it off when i found out you were a playa. .
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by 4Him(m): 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2008
there's nothing to worry about morenike09, Sly is just being his naughty self . . .  
I'll always have ur back.  wink
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by TheSly: 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2008
Sly, i like you and think you're funny. . .but this is one thing that i wnt stand. . .when did i discuss 4Him as my lover? plz, modify your post. . .i dnt want to lose a friend
Ko si nkan ti adiye le fi asha se tongue
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2008
4Him:

there's nothing to worry about morenike09, Sly is just being his naughty self . . .
I'll always have your back. wink
ok, thanks kiss

@sly
sorry, i came up on you like that. . .but you know how sensitive i am to stuff like that embarassed

®~^Sly^~®:

Ko si nkan ti adiye le fi asha se tongue

abeg go back to your elubo girl jare grin
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2008
@David
so who's mr collins o. . abeg explain. i want to hear another story o
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by SweetT1: 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2008
@morenike

A playa? i wonder why you would say that?
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2008
Sweet T:

@morenike

A playa? i wonder why you would say that?
omo, dnt pretend to me. . we both know what you are. .
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by uspry1(f): 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2008
@sly

I think you made mistake claiming Morenike09 and 4Him as lovers after I checked with existing thread where I saw whose NL ID saying broke up with 4Him. Obviously, it was not Morenike09! grin

Google it FIRST in order for you to modify correction per se Morenike09 request!
Re: The Perfect Way To Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2008
uspry1:

@sly

I think you made mistake claiming Morenike09 and 4Him as lovers after I checked with existing thread where I saw whose Nairaland ID saying broke up with 4Him. Obviously, it was not Morenike09! grin

Google it FIRST in order for you to modify correction per se Morenike09 request!
grin grin cheesy cheesy omo, you're sneaky. i know who you're talking abt. . .you better run for covers o. . .me? am running as fast as my feet will take me. . grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Women will Make You Satisfied? / 9ja Girls, I Need Ur Advice ! / Pls Help Me, Which 1 Is D Right Lady 4 Me . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.