Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:06 AM

Iyawo Nylon Bag - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Nylon Bag (249474 Views)

Lagos … And My Polythene Bag By Chydee / Lagos … And My Polythene Bag By Chydee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 1:33am On Apr 01, 2013
“So, how was lecture today?” Fola asked, caressing her hand.

Chilo struggled to answer because her brain was having difficulty forming a coherent thought. Who would have imagined that the day would turn out like this?

After she had made up her mind not to cut off her association with Fola, she had done her best to avoid his calls. She could stand many things, but stinginess wasn’t one of them. For days after she went to his apartment, she had simply refused to pick his call, but that morning, she did not know what possessed her to pick when her phone had rung.

She had just finished receiving a call from Andrela, so her finger was still on the answer button when his call had come in. Her treacherous finger had automatically picked at the first ring, but instead of cutting the call immediately, she had found herself saying “Hello” into the mouthpiece, not unlike a zombie.

He chided her for avoiding his calls, accused her of trying to bring about his untimely death with her callous avoidance of him and demanded she make it up to him by going on another date with him that evening.

She could have refused, but she found herself agreeing. Perhaps boredom played a role. Perhaps she needed a change of environment, so a supposedly harmless date with him was just the thing to needed to ease her of the dreary monotony of lectures, assignments and the tedious chatter of her roommates.

Fola was very pleased when she agreed to come out of campus to meet him that evening. He hadn’t offered to come to the campus, but rather gave again the same old excuse of time and tiredness. Thus, that evening, Chilo once more found herself meandering her weary way through Yaba’s chaotic human and vehicular traffic, to the spot where her date waited.

He was waiting for her beside a shop that sold cosmetics and hair pieces. As Chilo approached, she found herself assessing him critically. He was lanky and very dark in complexion. He had an aura of gentleness around him, and when he turned to her and smiled, gleaming white teeth with a very wide gap in the front were exposed. Chilo always thought guys with gap teeth were dorky, but there was no hint of dorkiness about Fola.

“Hi dear” he greeted, when she reached his side.

“Hi, how far?” she returned.

He held out his hands for a hug, but she simply turned, pressed her shoulder into his armpit and gave him one of those hugs people call ‘SU’ hugs. He smelled faintly of soap, like he had had a quick bath before she arrived. Chilo had not bothered with bathing, and fervently hoped she didn’t have any funky aroma around her person.

Fola admonished her for avoiding his calls but the only response he got from her were blank eyed stares.

“So, where are we going?” she asked when they started moving towards a bike park.

“Somewhere we can have some privacy to talk” he answered, his eye scanning the passing bikes.

Chilo rolled her eyes. Just what she needed, more talk. It was almost dark by this time. She wondered how long she would endure his mind-numbing talk before she ran screaming into the night.

They boarded a bike and Fola gave the bike man the address of a place she had never heard of.

By the time they got to the beginning of a rather marshy, debris filled road, it was completely dark and the moon was shining brightly in the sky. The bike could go no further, so they alighted and Fola paid off the bike man.

“So what now?” she nervously asked her date.

“Now, we walk” he answered.

“To where? I thought we were going to a bar or something” she complained.

The whole place was depressing. The environment reminded her of some streets in Ajegunle which she occasionally passed through whenever she accompanied Mother to some of the prayer houses, in the midst of a myriad of prayer houses tucked into every nook of the slum. Dirt filled roads, shaky wood bridges across big stagnant pools of water, wooden houses on stilts and the likes. Everywhere stank of poverty.

Fola must have noticed her countenance because he reassuringly said “Don’t let the whole environment fool you. Where we are going to is cool and quiet and we can chat with freedom.”

‘Freedom for what?’ she wondered silently. She thought she knew the answer but she perished the thought. She could have demanded he take her back to Yaba, but for reasons she could not fathom, she didn’t.

“I felt free enough when we were in Joe’s place” she countered, but he ignored her.

Rather than answering, he took her hands and led her down the road and through a maze of streets that were identical to each other. Chilo’s head spun. They seemed to go round and round in circles, one dark street leading to another, the only guiding light the brightly shining moonlight.

Finally, after passing countless wooden houses balanced on stilts, they stopped before one of them. There were some people sitting in front of the surrounding houses, and they greeted the couple. Chilo was glad they couldn’t see her face because she felt a peculiar sense of shame. What would her mother and pastor think when they saw her in a place like this, alone with a man who wasn’t related to her by blood, by this time of the night?

Now she was alone with that same man, and he was caressing her hands; her secret Gee spot.

“Are you shy?” Fola softly crooned. His body felt warm beside hers. The room glowed softly in the candle light. The shadows on the walls shifted as the flames danced gently. A light breeze was blowing in through the netted window. Outside, the world was silent and bathed in silver.

“Don’t be silly” she laughed, trying her best not to betray her nervousness. O blast it, she was becoming aroused.

She could have removed her hands from his, but she didn’t.

“You have nice lips” he observed. “Full and kissable.”

‘Tell me something I don’t know,’ she wryly thought. She had been hearing those words for as long as she could remember.

“I like your hands. Boti hands” he continued.

He kept on massaging her hands, and Chilo made no move to stop him. She wasn’t surprised when he leaned forward and kissed her. At first, she tried to resist, but the resistance was half hearted, and soon enough the pair were joined in a regular lip-lock.

The kisses grew deeper and more passionate. A part of Chilo coldly watched the proceedings, focusing primarily on the sensations coursing through her body. She felt no emotional attachment to Fola, just plain animal lust. The only thing she was interested in was physical gratification, nothing more.

He moved his hands all over her body, touching her in places that normally were touched by no one except herself.

He stood up from the bench from where they both sat and led her to the neatly made bed in the centre of the room, and in a blink of an eye, Chilo found herself divested of all her garments, save for her panties. This too followed without much ado.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 1:47am On Apr 01, 2013
She watched as her date quickly peeled off his clothes and climbed in beside her. She could clearly see the turgid physical manifestation of his arousal, but she felt no fear or apprehension of what might happen next.

When he balanced himself over her, she clamped her legs tightly shut and shook her head.

“What is it?” the man ground out in frustration.

“I am a virgin” she calmly replied. No way was she going to commit fornication. Not today, no sirree!!

“It won’t hurt, I promise you. I’ll be gentle” he begged.

It was a disgusting sight, a man grovelling in the throes of lust. It was what had turned her off Kalu years back, and it was doing exactly the same thing to her now. The only reason why she didn’t give this man on top of her a well-aimed kick in the scrotum was desire. She loathed Fola, but desired what he could give her: physical gratification. A gratification that she wouldn’t have to masturbate to get. It was a very tempting prospect; one she wasn’t strong enough to resist.

Chilo was certain there were ways which she could get it without resorting fornication, and she was ready to go down that road. O the desire was great!

He seemed to read her mind, and suggested that since she wouldn’t allow him full entry, would she be kind enough to allow him partial entry? He wouldn’t try to force his way, he urged her. He would just play around the edges and go as far as she wanted him to go.

She agreed and that was that.

That night, they did everything except have intercourse. He introduced her to oral se.x, and though she found it repulsive albeit interesting, she decided indulge him because she didn’t want to be a selfish lover.

After everything, they lay spent. Outside, the world was still silent, but within those four wooden walls, sweat flowed freely and breaths were heavy.

After a few minutes, Fola reached for his wristwatch beside the bed. Peering into its face, he suddenly exclaimed.

“Past nine! Baby girl, we have to leave now. Time has really gone and I have to get to work early tomorrow”

Having said this; he got up from the bed and began searching for his clothes in the pile of the clothes at the foot of the bed.

While he was bent over sorting through the clothes, Chilo regarded his small black buttocks which were pointed straight in her direction.

What will your group members think of this, Master of the sucking and licking arts. Ehn, Brother Usher? Bloody hypocrite!

‘They are probably doing the same, and worse . . .’ a dark voice whispered in her heart.

Disturbed, she got up and joined him in the search for their clothes which were tangled together like something a demented ape tried to fashion out.

After that night, a routine was established. She would rendezvous with him at the agreed spot, and from there he would take her to the matchbox house on wooden stilts where they would lose themselves in their lust for about two hours or so.

The neighbours became familiar with this routine, and they ensured that they went out of their way to greet them each time the dark, lanky young man and his fair complexioned ‘girlfriend’ showed up.

Each time they greeted, Chilo cringed with shame. ‘We are not doing what you think we are doing, I swear it! We only touch ourselves, God is my witness!! You see me here because I am enjoying myself, so keep your greetings to yourselves, aproko people.’

Chilo gave herself over to her lust, glorying in it. Fola awakened in her passions that she thought she had buried. Her relationship with him was a purely physical one. She felt nothing for him, save for loathing, and after each climax, she discovered that the loathing grew deeper still. It came to a point where they abandoned all pretence at small talk when they were together. Once they were alone in the room, they still went for each other’s clothes, tore them off and went straight to the oral se.x. No conversation, no chit chat, nothing.

Many times, when she was carried away, and lay like putty in his hands, Fola could have easily gone all the way and she wouldn’t have noticed. In fact, she would have most likely loved it at that point, but he, for some reasons not known to her, chose to stick to their original agreement and never went beyond the agreed point.

Perhaps it was something for her to be grateful for, but she detested him too much to be grateful for anything that came from him. Not to mention his stinginess. He was still as stingy as ever. Sometimes after their romp, he didn’t even give her transport fare back to school. He would just pay for the bike back to Yaba and let her handle the rest on her own.

The only thing the despicable creature was useful for was bringing her to toe curling climaxes.

“You don’t like me, do you?” he asked her one time after a session.

She yawned and muttered “I don’t know what you are talking about”.

They were lying on opposite sides of the bed. Her dislike of him was so great that she couldn’t bear to be close to him once her climax came and passed. While other lovers cuddled after a session, Chilo would scoot over to the extreme end of the bed once they were done.

Why did she endure his irritating presence, she asked herself over and over again? She knew the answer, and it filled with a deep shame. She directed the self-loathing outwards at the person that was aiding her in her wayward ways.

She desired the gratification he gave her, and she loathed him for it.

Meanwhile, she had developed ‘something’ with Joe. It had started like a joke, but the next thing she knew, she became a regular caller at his place.

She had known he was the one the moment she had picked the call. That voice was unmistakable. That sound of water gushing over rocks. . .

“Joe, what a pleasant surprise!” she had exclaimed, meaning every word of it.

“So you recognise my voice?” he had said, sounding very amused.

“Of course I do. You have a very unique voice.” she gushed. She sounded like an infatuated pre-teen, even to her own ears.

Joe chuckled.

“So how did you get my number?” she queried.

“From Fola.” he replied. “I told you that was going to call you and invite you over, didn’t i?” he added further.

“So is this what your call is about?”

“Perhaps”.

“Does he know you are calling me?”

She sensed him hesitate before answering “No”.

After a few minutes of idle chitchat, he invited her over to his apartment. She had wasted no time before agreeing and that weekend saw her in his apartment.

Joe was a much different person from Fola. He was very reserved, patient and attentive. He intrigued her, because he gave off an aura of someone who knew a lot but gave out very little. His smile said “I know something, you don’t”.

Just what exactly, Chilo was determined to find out. . .

4 Likes

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by esere826: 2:15am On Apr 01, 2013
*chewing popcorn and drinking Martini*
wen some babes dey twist their figure 8 for night
some efiko's dey write

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 2:18am On Apr 01, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Your tomorrow no dey ever end!

I think the name of the movie should be "Tomorrow never dies".

Brokoto may be right after all, this tale is gonna end on december
Guy relax jor. tongue

If you notice, I usually update in the dead of night because this is the only time I have. I am usually busy during the day, so I often take a sizeable chunk of my rest time to update, so nwoke bear with me. smiley
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 2:22am On Apr 01, 2013
esere826: *chewing popcorn and drinking Martini*
wen some babes dey twist their figure 8 for night
some efiko's dey write
smiley

Lemme have some of the guguru grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by esere826: 2:31am On Apr 01, 2013
its April fool today sweets
who's leg should i pull
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 2:35am On Apr 01, 2013
esere826: its April fool today sweets
who's leg should i pull
Yours? grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Mucokey(m): 2:39am On Apr 01, 2013
Ishilove dearie, it's still pertinent for me to commend ur every effort in jamming these pieces of words together because it's never an easy task sorting n fixing the words to their rightful n coherent places (especially in this sense u portray it as a fictitious tale...IMHO, upto 80% of this experience u might ve come across).

CRITIQUE: inasmuch as I feel the pressure on u to deliver n also deliver on time to us ...ur 'avaricious' readers, the moment of errors in the last posts re in geometric progression unlike u...yes! unlike u. And because he that waters shall be watered, I must point them out in spite of its negligible occurrences.
Still thumbs up to u.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 2:41am On Apr 01, 2013
Mucokey: Ishilove dearie, it's still pertinent for me to commend ur every effort in jamming these pieces of words together because it's never an easy task sorting n fixing the words to their rightful n coherent places (especially in this sense u portray it as a fictitious tale...IMHO, upto 80% of this experience u might come across).

CRITIQUE: inasmuch as I feel the pressure on u to deliver n also deliver on time to us ...ur 'avaricious' readers, the moment of errors in the last posts re in geometric progression unlike u...yes! unlike u. And because he that waters shall be watered, I must point them out in spite of its negligible occurrences.
Still thumbs up to u.
O please point them, good sir. I eagerly await smiley
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 2:46am On Apr 01, 2013
Mucokey, I am still waiting .. . smiley
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Mucokey(m): 3:06am On Apr 01, 2013
Ishilove: Haven (HAVING) said this; he got up from
the bed and began searching
for his clothes in the pile of the
clothes at the foot of the bed.

it's ain't so much of a thing to be wary or worried abt , as I earlier on said that they re also permissible n negligible.more so, I'm on mobile now n can't possibly do the proper critical analysis n justice to it...out my OVER trust on ur seemingly impeccability pushed me to this level ...perhaps. Ride on!
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by ITbomb(m): 7:12am On Apr 01, 2013
I could say this story is true cos I found out in girls , no matter the resistance on the first encounter , once u succeed in arousing them first time , they will always come back no matter ur attitude.
U will hear , ' he is stingy, he beats me but I still love him '
My advice: Promise a girl u won't touch her during her first coming to ur house , when she comes , ensure that have given her a mind blowing sex inspite of initial resistance , she will never leave or forget u

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 7:39am On Apr 01, 2013
Mucokey:

it's ain't so much of a thing to be wary or worried abt , as I earlier on said that they re also permissible n negligible.more so, I'm on mobile now n can't possibly do the proper critical analysis n justice to it...out my OVER trust on ur seemingly impeccability pushed me to this level ...perhaps. Ride on!
I lay no claim to impeccability, good sir. We are all here to learn.

Thank you for the correction, I have done it. Please never hesitate to comb through my work and point out the errors smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 7:41am On Apr 01, 2013
ITbomb: I could say this story is true cos I found out in girls , no matter the resistance on the first encounter , once u succeed in arousing them first time , they will always come back no matter ur attitude.
U will hear , ' he is stingy, he beats me but I still love him '
My advice: Promise a girl u won't touch her during her first coming to ur house , when she comes , ensure that have given her a mind blowing sex inspite of initial resistance , she will never leave or forget u
But you see, Chilo dislikes him. She is only using him for her physical needs, and I suspect he is also using her. Mind you, they are not having intercourse, Chilo still retains her virginity.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by ITbomb(m): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2013
Ishilove:
But you see, Chilo dislikes him. She is only using him for her physical needs, and I suspect he is also using her. Mind you, they are not having intercourse , Chilo still retains her virginity.
How? How?? How
I'm in a location barely unknown to you, we are under the cover of darkness in a very private and secure place , on a comfortable bed , both of us naked and our cloth very far from us. We are both sure no one is disturbing us for the next 2 hours .
And u come out sweating and still insist that you are a virgin?
Don't you ever try that with me

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 8:04am On Apr 01, 2013
ITbomb:
How? How?? How
I'm in a location barely unknown to you, we are under the cover of darkness in a very private and secure place , on a comfortable bed , both of us naked and our cloth very far from us. We are both sure no one is disturbing us for the next 2 hours .
And u come out sweating and still insist that you are a virgin?
Don't you ever try that with me
Haven't you heard of heavy necking and petting? It is clearly stated that they were having oral se.x, no coi.tus.

Why do you think Chilo is hooked? Its because she is hooked on the high that a climax brings. She is swamped with feelings of guilt, but she can't seem to break off becos she is hooked. Read between the lines, yo!

Why the heck are you even focusing on that aspect alone sef? IT, you need Jesus.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by MayorSchwags(m): 8:12am On Apr 01, 2013
Ah! Here u are. Tenx4 d upda8grin
Ishilove:
smiley

Lemme have some of the igbo-loaded guguru grin
4 quicker upda8sgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 8:14am On Apr 01, 2013
MayorSchwags: Ah! Here u are. Tenx4 d upda8grin

You're welcome.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by MayorSchwags(m): 8:33am On Apr 01, 2013
Ishilove:
You're welcome.
api Easter babe. I was initialli skeptical bout todays post proli saying "Chilo slept wt Fola,caught HIV and died" April Fools thingygrin...touched when i learnt u had2 update at night thoundecided
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2013
MayorSchwags: api Easter babe. I was initialli skeptical bout todays post proli saying "Chilo slept wt Fola,caught HIV and died" April Fools thingygrin...touched when i learnt u had2 update at night thoundecided
80% of my updates have been during the witching hours. Time factor and stuff
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by LarrySun(m): 10:51am On Apr 01, 2013
Great job, Ishi. You're a writer, that's the truth. Nice metaphors there too.

However, there are some teeny-tiny errors I caught in this one grin :

Error of inclusion [Reread paragraph 6]

Keyboard error [Povertym for poverty]

Spelling Error ['Phantom(ghost)' instead of 'fathom(understand/explain)']

By the way, Happy Easter.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Fishoy(f): 10:53am On Apr 01, 2013
Mazi oo,,come tel us o...is chilo stil a virgin??
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 11:16am On Apr 01, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Great job, Ishi. You're a writer, that's the truth. Nice metaphors there too.

However, there are some teeny-tiny errors I caught in this one grin :

Error of inclusion [Reread paragraph 6]

Keyboard error [Povertym for poverty]

Spelling Error ['Phantom(ghost)' instead of 'fathom(understand/explain)']

By the way, Happy Easter.

My dear, i will go back and reread everything. I was battling with fatigue and sleep when i posted the update. Thanks a mil, mehn.

Happy easter to you too smiley
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by MaziOmenuko: 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2013
Fishoy: Mazi oo,,come tel us o...is chilo stil a virgin??

Chilo lost her virginity the moment she started poking her unmentionables with roll-on and gulder bottles, I made that clear at the early stage of this work.

@ishi, which one is "not going beyond the agreed point"? He actually inserted his d'kkk and didn't feel that natural reflex to push the hips and thrust the d'kk past a 'certain' region? This is hilarious! Why does chilo end up with those kind of men? Beats me!

ITBOMB is right afterall, 2hrs in a secluded place, with both being stark naked, and venturing into MouthAction If I no scatter your veegee to the extent that you will use super glue on it if you're still interested in being a virgin, I'd change my name to looser!

5 Likes

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2013
Phew! Finally unbanned! Nice one ishi. Hope you've made the necessary corrections. I'll read it again o. :* :*°•ĸϊsš•°:* :*
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by kidaberry(f): 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Chilo lost her virginity the moment she started poking her unmentionables with roll-on and gulder bottles, I made that clear at the early stage of this work.

@ishi, which one is "not going beyond the agreed point"? He actually inserted his d'kkk and didn't feel that natural reflex to push the hips and thrust the d'kk past a 'certain' region? This is hilarious! Why does chilo end up with those kind of men? Beats me!

ITBOMB is right afterall, 2hrs in a secluded place, with both being stark naked, and venturing into MouthAction If I no scatter your veegee to the extent that you will use super glue on it if you're still interested in being a virgin, I'd change my name to looser!
i knew it was only mazi that wuld say that
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by frank317: 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

i just wonder... i almost slapped the Fola of a guy from my laptop (How can a human b this annoying?)
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by MaziOmenuko: 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
frank3.16:

i just wonder... i almost slapped the Fola of a guy from my laptop (How can a human b this annoying?)

I think chilo is possessed! Something in her is attracting those losers!
And the fola guy should be castrated! His a disgrace to manhood!

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Danhumprey: 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
I dey laugh in Swahili. Mazi,u and sex,hmmmmm. Na wa o. U can even tell whether a girl is a virgin or not!
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by EzePromoe: 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
Fola must have erec.tion issues undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply)

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Life Of A Shy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.