Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada (38561 Views)

See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) / Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by MissyB3(f): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
dorothy111:

It seems you are the only one who think some annoying stories shouldn't make the front page. Well, we cannot reason the same way, but your sense of reasoning is questionable if you see nothing wrong with this story/news or whatever you call it.
You are the one who should question his sense of reasoning. Common sense demands that you ignore anything you aren't interested in, so what are you doing here? undecided

@ ALL,
[size=15pt]I have freed this thread of your nonsense . . . henceforth, please stay on topic, else you'll be made to abandon the thread. Don't say you were not warned![/size]
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by cyril83(m): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
lynpetra: Today is my birthday and the mod didn't add my name on birthday list angry angrybizi only to eulogies tonto dick
Not until you tell us your real location and drop your digits.
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by dasparrow: 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
komek: Na God go punish person wey dey carry Tonto's pix and updates to the front page.
See as she resemble dog wey she carry,

LOL, I thought I was the only one who noticed that Tonto's cute doggie kinda resembles her. Anyways.......
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by cyril83(m): 11:47pm On Feb 23, 2013
Oh Dear God please let this shakarah nonsense end someday!
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by stylesco: 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
Reyspin: @OP She is making money...u cant even make Frontpage...ur yeye dey smellllllllllllllllll
Just did tongue tongue grin
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2013
Tonto on set, Tonto wif her dog am yet to see Tonto unclad Hmmmmm NL d power of Toto sowi Tonto.
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by hollypagan: 11:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
HAHAHA
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by abifoluwa: 11:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
Seun, i said whorre this your thing said love-peddler, no be only peddler na keke napep
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by tigonana: 12:00am On Feb 24, 2013
Una dey craze wit dis toto dike wey u dey put for heir alwayz.
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by dare2think: 12:02am On Feb 24, 2013
Missy_B:
You are the one who should question his sense of reasoning. Common sense demands that you ignore anything you aren't interested in, so what are you doing here? undecided

@ ALL,
[size=15pt]I have freed this thread of your nonsense . . . henceforth, please stay on topic, else you'll be made to abandon the thread. Don't say you were not warned![/size]

Could you explain why you keep censoring people's opinions?

We are not in North Korea.

Stop abusing your 'power'
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by MissyB3(f): 12:03am On Feb 24, 2013
Post your complaints here - https://www.nairaland.com/985319/celebrity-section-complaints-suggestions-thread
This thread is about something else, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by topazjosh(m): 12:04am On Feb 24, 2013
plendil: I propose the mods start dealing with these fktards that litter threads with their inane ''how/why did this make front page comments.'' it is becoming really annoyig.

If its of no interest to you, IGNORE IT! simple. if by mistake you clicked the thread, you can always exit.
thanks joor bunch of hypocrite on nairaland,you saw the name tonto yet you open the thread and still go further to comment mumu set of peepz @ all criticizing that gurl here,indirectly you are making her more popular.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 24, 2013
Missy_B:

@ ALL,

Missy B, I am a year older than you on nairaland, so give me some respect. And about your warning, the worst you could do is ban or hide my post.
Meanwhile, your precious Toto is foolish enough to smoke, exposing her lungs to cancer, yet she is your role model.
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by peroration: 12:05am On Feb 24, 2013
@Missy_B

You have banned me, so the games have begun.
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by lumeneng22: 12:08am On Feb 24, 2013
No be igbo girl? Na okada them de ride for dem side nah. Wetin be big deal here.
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by brosdoncome(m): 12:09am On Feb 24, 2013
lynpetra:

Then OBJ must be ur role model :X cheesy

Monkey dey admire me always grin

Then OBJ must be ur role model :X cheesy
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by sokoyokoto: 12:10am On Feb 24, 2013
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by seunossewa: 12:12am On Feb 24, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angelica Aboderin Wins Presidents' Award In America / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.