Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,990 members, 7,973,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:14 PM

Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada (38582 Views)

See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) / Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by mrhotcoin(m): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2013
Nairaland and ToTo again, odikwa egwu oo
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by anitank(f): 9:49am On Feb 24, 2013
Shaks Baba:

The fact that you saw TONTO DIKE on the front page and you clicked to read show you are one of the people that made her popular.

The MODs know this and yet you claim they are sleeping with her. Is she sleeping with you too?
Happy Sunday to you too
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by edoreedore(m): 10:01am On Feb 24, 2013
go girl, keep making that money grin
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by jutino(f): 10:06am On Feb 24, 2013
lynpetra: Today is my birthday and the mod didn't add my name on birthday list angry angrybizi only to eulogies tonto dick
hapi bd no vex for ur bd nah u hear.
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by cooljoe(m): 10:10am On Feb 24, 2013
Nd dis very interesting piece of information made front page. Na wa o
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by Revolva(m): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2013
Why is it that anything leila ikeji post hits d front page...I guess..she wants traffic for her blog...na so!!!
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by Chimerase(m): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2013
almajiri101: Stop wasting your time by issuing ban to people, Why are you a social network moderator when you can't stand the jabs from people. I thought this thread was closed before, why did you have to reopen it. You like it or not people must talk, its you who need to control the stewpid temper so you won't develop hypertension over NL issues.
tell her de fvvckin truth :<(
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by ofiladee(m): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2013
She can fly a Harry Potter broom for all I care. Next!
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by mdofficial: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2013
Seun, I will pay you whatever amount to put the picture of me in the toilet on front page.
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by donPhill(m): 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2013
[quote author=Reyspin]@OP She is making money...u cant even make Frontpage.......bad belle.....the op's page is on frontpage already....mtcheeeew...na so so yeye de full fp for nl
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by LordReed(m): 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2013
The dog is cuter than Tonto. . .
Re: Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Riding An Okada by gomman: 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2013
Na she know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba / Speed Darlington Body Shames Bobrisky (photo) / Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.