Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,496 members, 7,971,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:16 PM

Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria (8468 Views)

ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation / Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 / Zuma Visits Nigeria To Mend Bridges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by uchechrist(m): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2013
Symphony007: you are a prolific fool, your ignorant prevents you from knowing that brazil has as many poor or even more poor people than nigeria. So who will teach who? Rather than you to encourage this partnership, you vomit rubbish from your mouth.
So what is your business over here observation! Youn Man
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by Symphony007: 6:47am On Feb 25, 2013
trigar12:
An i.d.iot like u, brazil has eradicated poverty to its barest minimum, abeg go format your useless brain. F.o.o.l
give me your facts!!Goat!! What bearest minimum? If brazil has reduced poverty to it's bearest minimum will they be destroying slums to build their olympic stadium? Will they be destroying the homes of the poor and relegating them out of rio so their international guest come 2016 won't see the grim part of their country. Plonker!!
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by Symphony007: 6:54am On Feb 25, 2013
elopee3000: my dear the gap brazil gave nigeria is like from naija to the moon
what gap? Please talk with facts or don't talk at all. Brazil is far more endowed than nigeria but their poverty rate is almost like ours. I don't know if you know economics but economic growth does not equal poverty alleviation. The india economy is almost beyond that of the u.k but the u.k still gives aid to india because it has the one of the world's largest poverty rate. If brazil was so far in the moon they won't be destroying slums and chasing poor folks out of rio to create a world class city euphoria for their olympic visitors in 2016.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by juman(m): 8:59am On Feb 25, 2013
A woman president. I like it.
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by joney360(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2013
Where is Patience Goodluck. Omo this one pass am. No be person tell GEJ to use NOI replace am sharp sharp. This one no be first ladies mission
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
More images,please!
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by emailguru: 3:45am On Feb 26, 2013
Brazil and Nigeria where almost at the same level before, see how fast they have developed their economy. While Nigeria is still a consumer country, Brazil have a lot to export. I hope we will learn something valuable from Brazil.
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by Nobody: 3:49am On Feb 26, 2013
juman: A woman president. I like it.
It is a proof of how such that society has evolved to embrace women with equal opportunities! Having a female president in Nigeria is not happening soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In The USA [see Photos] / Aroms Aigbehi's Incompetency Award To Kate Owoko, Bayelsa Lawmaker / Blame Insecurity On Bad Losers, Anarchists — MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.