Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,810 members, 7,889,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? (52278 Views)

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by vanstanzy(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by loswhite(m): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
Dondav: The reason I'm still in my current relationship is because I met her a Virgin
so if she wasn't a virgin u would have dump her right?
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2013
free2ryhme:

u want to date a virgin, dis-virgin her and dump her right? u are big fool read the post again. it is not talking abt dating a virgin it is abt marrying a virgin... marriage is honourable and the bed undefiled.. marriage is for matured minds not girlfriend and boyfriend
senseless post, replying u is a waste of typing space since u cant make a point without cursing urself
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2013
onila: am a virgin smiley
Onila all the women in my family including my mum are virgins.. oloshi
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by segzicres(m): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2013
To be sincere, I can't get married to a virgin. She has to be a boring girl with sentimental values to not have been appealing to men.........it's shallow, I know but that's just what I think

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by ifylord: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2013
coolTo me marrying a virgin is nt a crimd? Bt some men prefer s*xually experience babes who can gv them the satisfication on bed. Biblically no lady is expected to lost her flower b4 marriage. Bt nw girls ar proud to disflower themselves. Wat a world! I wil be much happy to marry a virgin bt i am nt... [b]To me marrying a virgin is nt a crimd? Bt some men prefer s*xually experience babes who can gv them the satisfication on bed. Biblically no lady is expected to lost her flower b4 marriage. Bt nw girls ar proud to disflower themselves. Wat a world! I wil be much happy to marry a virgin bt i am nt... [/b]To me marrying a virgin is nt a crimd? Bt some men prefer s*xually experience babes who can gv them the satisfication on bed. Biblically no lady is expected to lost her flower b4 marriage. Bt nw girls ar proud to disflower themselves. Wat a world! I wil be much happy to marry a virgin bt i am nt...
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
we know go use am collect money for bank

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by dammytosh: 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
Timijo: What is wrong in marrying a virgin?

Which is better?: to marry a lady who has not messed up herself like a biitch or to marry a lady that has gone into convenant with different men thru sex?

The guy has no future plan for your friend and just need to have se.ee.xx with her or probably the experience he might have had with Vs..(Lies , deceit and what av u.)

Check the bolded in the statement above. ..... It gets into their head at times and some misbehave after marriage because they felt they deserve the best of everything after all they were married as virgin.

Back to your question, A lot of guys prefer a homely biittch who has gone through hell in the hands of useless guys because most of them appreciate their prince when he comes their way to the girl that feels all she owes her life is virginity.

No respect, no training and what have you ? Sincerely, being a Virgin is good but it is worthless if you don't have character.

You sound like a virgin, if you are , it is not your might. Just thank your stars that you have not fallen into professional player's hands. If you do, he will be patient and he will deflower you no matter how long and how determined you feel you are. I am not talking about all these brothers that once you shout , they will quickly leave ur panties.

My rule is DON'T DO ANYTHING FOR A GUY if your only reason is dt he promised u marriage. You will eventually regret doing so, because most times, he will not marry you.

If you ask me, i prefer a faithful and sincere biittch with a golden heart to a virgin who lacks character.

My Opinion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by jpphilips(m): 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
Timothy from Dublin says;

it reminds me of a friend i met sometime in Nigeria, this guy told me that where he comes from in Anambra State, there is this ritual that the Men use their semen to make money, the ritual is a spiritual dimension targeted at using the semen as a conduit to get to generations unborn, because its spiritual, when eventually they get married, the doctors can’t really see anything, all the tests will prove them to be okay, but in the end the family remains childless,

at the end of our meeting, i pondered over his story but never thought that a reasonable girl will fall for such crap until i remembered the ''virgins''

young man, u have so much sentimental attachment with this girl not becos you love her but u re thrilled with the fact that at her age, she is still a virgin dats y it seems so much a big deal to you,

Let me ask you another question, have you ever dis virgined a girl in your lifetime?
of course i can guess your answer, when u were stuck with her for 11yrs only God knows if u aint a virgin yourself,

the day u will disvirgin a girl then you will understand y pple here tell u its all hype, psychologically, u re entering dat marriage with high expectations and trust me u will surely be disappointed,

let us get down to common sense; these are girls that are created with equal number of hormones like their counterparts, coexist in the same society, the next question is y re they not like the other girls?

second question; can i cope with the reason y they re who they are?

do you think it is easy for them as the weaker vessels to retain their virginity till such age while we the stronger in most cases cannot retain, it wont be out of place to say that they have a stronger counter force to say NO irrespective of the circumstance, which ever it is
i bet you my friend you cant cope,

in my opinion, those girls re not Normal, they re not your everyday girls, they are not Adventurous, dont mind them when they say, if we get married, we will have lots of sex
then ask her what happened to the restraining force that kept her for 28yrs, mere marriage cant remove that, ie when you hear experienced people tell you they re never good in bed even in marriage
reason;
they are not adventurous and they are not thrilled by what is new, the only reason she will have intimacy with you even in marriage is procreation any thing outside that you re on your own, its a psychological issue

Dr graham, has this to contribute;

During my early years, i was opportune to do a practice on clinical psychology and my patients then were one of a kind, at a point i wanted to write a book about a psychological disease called virginity

during one of my sessions,there was this couple that the wife always denies him sex, or sometimes would want to trade it for favors, so when they told me their story, i tried counseling them, but i realized something, the lady in question has something she thinks abt herself

outside the irrational things she says like ''if u wanna send me packing then keep me the way i was when u married me''
words like '' you think im like any other girl you pick on the road'' and a lot of bullish stuffs that i perceived is making her think she is superior to her husband because of her sexual canopy

i decided to take them on separate sessions to my greatest chagrin i realized the lady in question is a Narcissist, though i nearly misconstrued it for pride
it was at this verge that i asked the question and she said of course YES with so much pride in her eyes

then i ran a scan through my mind and found out that the force behind that social anomaly is Narcissism and phobia.

then i understood why someone will want to trade her sexual disposition.
dats wen you hear words like

''no sex before marriage''

psychologically speaking,

she sees it that she is coming with a big stuff as such, you should make a big move to earn it.and the contest continues even after marriage, in the end you, will definitely lose control of your home to cheap sexual blackmail for peace to reign.
or she is so scared that she cant compromise if the union is not justified meaning; she is trading her virginity for marriage,

before you marry this girl, ask your self the ff questions

CAN I COPE WITH EXTREME NARCISSISM?

CAN I COPE WITH HER SEX PHOBIA?

cos those are the two main reasons why they are still virgins at 28 and make no mistakes, these reasons never disappear even in marriage, if you ask me, u seem like someone who cares about sex, without mincing words, she aint your type, look elsewhere,

Virginity is just a physical state that u wont know when it disappears on your first nite(ie if she will let you) Grin Grin its all about societal perception, just the same way the white girls cry at Michael jackson's concert and in Africa they think well, he is a good dancer Making his money Grin Grin

A woman's worth is not rated under her sexual canopy, its just that our today's women have run out of ideas to add value to themselves other than a piece of meat with tension stress less than 0.00102nm Grin Grin what a shame we bought the trend,

i have a million and one instances to make you understand that you are about to make a mistake of your life,

make no mistakes again, never you think that a virgin in marriage will never cheat, cheating has no connection with marriage whatsoever, ask your self, the girls that cheat, were they not once virgins? in other words, if you marry her, dis virgin her and give her reasons to cheat, she is up to it, the same way you can marry a non virgin, gives her reason to stay and she sticks with you.

My advise; the only virgin that is worthy of marriage are the ones that never told you they are virgins in the first place,or make assertions that insinuates it but somehow, they were able to wade you off sex for personal reasons, some could be upbringing some could be religion in this case, u will see for yourself that she has a great deal of respect for God in all ramifications not only on sexual matters(cos she can as well use it as a front), any thing short my dear, ''BAGGAGES AT OWNERS RISK''

I doubt if you will chose a lazy, Nagging, poor hygienic virgin over a non virgin with opposite traits.

shouldn't there be a law that condemns this virginity bull, categorizing women under their sexual canopy is discrimination just like racism, why are women taking this? where are the women right activists when you need them?

if i am to chose women over their sexual formations, then i will ignore virgins and go for extremely wet pu$$ies,
tight pu$$ie$, crazy Bj girls, big ar$e, big b00bs etc.

is a virgin with tiny boobs competitive? i don't think so, a flat ar$ed virgin? hmmmmm!

i think we are insane as human beings, total misplaced priorities

Apologia for plagiarism, i have forgotten the source, kinda saved it a long time

14 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by sylve11: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
Adaeze003: Funny how some guys can't have a conversation or a reasonable chat about women/girls without referring to objects or animals. If its not car its news paper,now this one above me has brought up house. SMH

grin grin grin cool 5 likes jor! grin cool
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by sammmiey1: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
Virgins?hmmmmmm....where are they nw

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nauttyprof(m): 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
Being a Virgin is the best gift a lady can give to her husband. In fact to be honest with you all, in case there is any delay of any sort (i mean pregnancy), the husband will be confident enough to say he knows it is only a delay from God and he won't think otherwise. The husband can go to any length to trust his wife but if it were to be the other way second thought comes in no matter the existing bond.

N.B: I'm referring to genuine husband.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Inova(m): 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
Timijo: What is wrong in marrying a virgin?

I am asking this question because of what my fiancee told me about her friend who lost her relationship because she is a virgin. The man asked her for sex and she told him that he should wait till the wedding night because she is a virgin. The next episode was that the man ended the relationship, saying I can't marry a virgin.

Is it a crime for ladies to preserve themselves for their husbands to be till the wedding night?

Which is better?: to marry a lady who has not messed up herself like a biitch or to marry a lady that has gone into convenant with different men thru sex?

Look, I am not saying that it a must to marry a virgin, but if the right woman for you happens to be a virgin, will you reject her for this reason?

First of all I really have this thing with blood and I would have to disvirgin my wify. I don't have to contend with all the crying and stuff.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by sammmiey1: 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
Nauttyprof: Being a Virgin is the best gift a lady can give to her husband. In fact to be honest with you all, in case there is any delay of any sort (i mean pregnancy), the husband will be confident enough to say he knows it is only a delay from God and he won't think otherwise. The husband can go to any length to trust his wife but if it were to be the other way second thought comes in no matter the existing bond.

ur post is so ridiculous,was ur wife a virgin wen u met,or u'r stil single&lonely
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Ayoobscom(m): 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
Is this question worth asking in the first place?...

To me is like saying Can you marry a righteous woman?...

whoever lost virginity b4 marriage was inexcusably into fornication

7 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
I don't think I'll want to marry a virgin (I may, I can't tell the future), but I I have nothing against non-virgins.
My own theory on this issue is thus: when I'm ready to marry, I will be older, probably busy with work with a lot of responsibility, so sex maybe the last thing on my mind, now if I marry a virgin, we do it everyday for the first week of the wedding, she sees how good it is and what she has been missing, she desires it often, but I'm so busy to do it as regular as she wants (probably because of work or the fact I've done it so many times in different sizes in my youth), she would probably look outside.
BTW
I noticed something, not trying to diss anyone (no tribe is perfect), one can hardly (never) find a yoruba virgin (at least i haven't, 70% of girls I've been with are yorubas) when i asked my friend, he gave me an example using his family, his father says he doesn't want to hear my GF this, my GF that until she gets pregnant - that means he has no GF until she gets pregnant
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by yeye4live(m): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
A virgin s like a team witout a number 9 , dat means no finishin on d bed 4u, u bein a guy wil b d one 2 sufer it shocked
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by akmoh(m): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
achina boy:
no
There is nothing wrong in marrying a virgin! The thing is that every relationship, including marriage has a purpose. I believe the ultimate reason why God created the marriage institution was for companionship,and then procreation! So being a virgin does not guarantee that she is going to make a good companion, and ultimately, a good wife. Her virginity simply implies that she has not had sex! It is not a gift! And I disagree is that virginity is the greatest gift a woman can give to her husband. There are other gifts like being a good homemaker, being resourceful, being a good manager of the home, and above all being a good friend that accept and loves her husband for who he is!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Inova(m): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
Nauttyprof: Being a Virgin is the best gift a lady can give to her husband. In fact to be honest with you all, in case there is any delay of any sort (i mean pregnancy), the husband will be confident enough to say he knows it is only a delay from God and he won't think otherwise. The husband can go to any length to trust his wife but if it were to be the other way second thought comes in no matter the existing bond.

Wrong. She would realize how sweet it is and if her hubby starves her one bit she could give it to someone else to help her.
Its just like a kid eating candy for the first time. You stop giving him and he would collect it from his free giving friends
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by faceit: 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
Been a virgin shdnt b cos u wanna keep it 4 a particular person bt it shd b cos u need 2 preserve ur intergrity as a person. Either u r a v or nt, wat really matters is ur good heart, ur response 2 God's laws and ur nt wanting 2 b dt girl in d s3x chain reaction of i don do am, infact my dad had a taste, my brother too no slack and she is stil on track 4 d next who needs her pussy'
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Snippets(m): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
There's Nufn Wrong with marrying a virgin.. Truth is that most Guys saying they want a Virgin have defiled someone else or slept with someone @ some point in their lives.. How can u lash a gurl maybe in Ur tender years and wish to Marry a virgin Later on..

That's Complete pooh.. The only man that is capable of wanting a virgin for a wifey is someone that has not lashed any babe in his life..

And Guys ehh.. Let's be Truthful for once.. Is it Because women can't detect our Virginity

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
Say that 100 times and I may start to believe you
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by faceit: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
Inova:
Wrong. She would realize how sweet it is and if her hubby starves her one bit she could give it to someone else to help her.
Its just like a kid eating candy for the first time. You stop giving him and he would collect it from his free giving friends
wat abt dose ladies dat v had sex with countless men and even after getting married, dey stil continued 2 v sex with d boss, my gateman, d attendance @ d store, and God knows who is next on track dat want her pu..ssy? Nt been a flrit depends ones personal conviction and ving d premonition dt its is wrong 2 do b4 marriage and with only ur hubby/wifey and only him/her alone. Bt ds has been thrown 2 d wind in our society
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by ayotundepaul(m): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
starlight®®:
imagine cooking a soup n not testing if there's salt or maggi innit....sex is a key ingredient in marriage so what if she turns out to someone with a low sex drive. have anyone ever wonder why most couples that divorce always comes up with the word "irreconcilable difference "

nothing wrong or right in marrying a virgin to me
aiye e tita, baba were ni e. So you now turn woman to a soup, you're insane

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Kenistry(m): 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
free2ryhme:

a virgin cant marry u .. mumu

do u hv to insult him because of his own choice? There's no way evrybody will agree on a topic like dis. Pls learn to respect ppl's point of view and decisns

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by sobastical: 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
FLYFIRE: One of the greatest things I still thank God for today after many years of marriage is His giving me the patience to wait & disvirgened my wife on our honeymoon after seven years of courtship. Virginity is the best gift any one can give to a spouse. In every marriage there are challenges but people will never know the real joy in marriage untill they walk the path of purity in courtship. I wish I was able to give my wife this gift but I still thank God. Only God can bear me the witness...our bed room today is a blow-away.

I envy you sir, God bless your home sir.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by wazobiaforu(m): 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
NO NO NO NO

When i was a kid in the relationship world, my first girl that really fell in love with was a virgin and we both kept her virginity for more than two years even she come to my house every weekend and she sometimes lived with me for like 2 months after her OND but when she went for her graduate degree and we dont see often then she realised we practiced different religion and she started dating someone that practice same religion and the guy bleeped her within 2 weeks of the relationship,she end the relationship bcus all the guy want is sex, she go for another and third guy in her same religion, they all beat her pomo everyday.

Later she said am the best she ever dated and wanted to come back in regardless of our religion differences and i let her know know i cant marry her again cus she lost her pride after i respected her body for past 2 years ... I dont eat STALE food that was prepared in my presence but stop me from eating it while HOT

IF I LOVE HER I MUST ENTER THE COLD AND HOT ROOM grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Soso990240(m): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100: hell if i were a man i would rejoice if i got me a virgin to marry. that fool that dumped the girl had no intentions of marrying that babe in the first place. he just wanted to get into her panties and when he saw that he was gona have to commit in order to get inside her, he pulled a fast one. The virgin girl must never ever try please no man with her gift. she must stay with her prinscipls and wait for mr right coz honey blv me there are plenty of brothers out there who would kill to get a pure girl since it seems all the sister are getting spoiled to quick nawadays
abeg,u be virgin? I wan cm marry u nw nw..i like it when my way is tight.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by dlight1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100: hell if i were a man i would rejoice if i got me a virgin to marry. that fool that dumped the girl had no intentions of marrying that babe in the first place. he just wanted to get into her panties and when he saw that he was gona have to commit in order to get inside her, he pulled a fast one. The virgin girl must never ever try please no man with her gift. she must stay with her prinscipls and wait for mr right coz honey blv me there are plenty of brothers out there who would kill to get a pure girl since it seems all the sister are getting spoiled to quick nawadays
virginity still remain a treasured gift for any lady across cultures and it will ever be. Purity before marriage helps to strenghten the cord of marriage as the couples learn to trust each other even in face of doubting circumstance, there won't be suspicion of any kind about they move or what they do while they are not together and once trust can be established any other thing is secondary.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Onlinebiz2012: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
[img]http://www.learnweek.com/?r=casey001[/img] i don't know but nothing wrong wit it
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
starlight®®:
imagine cooking a soup n not testing if there's salt or maggi innit....sex is a key ingredient in marriage so what if she turns out to someone with a low sex drive. have anyone ever wonder why most couples that divorce always comes up with the word "irreconcilable difference "

nothing wrong or right in marrying a virgin to me
Do u taste pepper , onions, tomatoes, or even candy before u buy them , u must b a learner
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by huninaija(f): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2013
Nothing is wrong with marrying a virgin, notin is wrong in marrying a non-virgin...

There are virgins who have done blow up jobs, oral, or from behind and are just trying to hide behind the cloak of "virginity"

What am i trying to say? Virgins or not we are all not perfect and have made mistakes, what should matter is the character of the person and not what's beneath or behind there legs!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / I Can't Marry This Type Of Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.