Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,811 members, 7,889,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:24 PM

What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? (52282 Views)

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by trolling(m): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
ayswags: And how is virginity the greatest gift a woman can gyf a man is it precious than gold i dont nid a virgin just nid a tight punny 2 fhuck cos virgins tend to think lyk they are queens and making u think they are doing u a favour dating u mtcheew
yeap some of them think like that they think their virginity na treasure as if they are better or greater than the man,they put their virginity on a pedestal...nonsense
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Wanosowo: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
It is never wrong to marry a virgin after all the bible condemns pre marital sex
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
DnigerianPrince:
I had to comment because of this

Rooster her Hahahaha oh my stomach, nairaland grammar grin grin grin grin grin

Guy, you no try at all oh. You should be used to Nairaland auto-replacement thingy nao.

When I saw that part, I knew he typed co.ck but trust Nairaland system to change it to rooster. If you aren't sure, quote his post and check it yourself.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by langdon: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
Am a proud virgin in convenant wif God, no sex till honeymoon
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by trolling(m): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
langdon: Am a proud virgin in convenant wif God, no sex till honeymoon
wat about the other covenants you have broken,do you think God will look at you any different from others.if u make a covenant with God,na him go marry you instead of you to be praying that He sends you a good man.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by graciousamy: 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
@@ all those saying they can't marry virgins, it's either because they can't find one for themselves or that they have low self esteem to face a virgin. No man won't be happy that he is the first and only man that knew his wife, so let's stop all this pretense. Talking about bed experience, were the non-virgins born with the experince?, it was learnt. a virgin can perform much better romantically than non-virgins, it all depends on knowledge (knowledge is power) the kind of knowledge you assess and apply can make a huge difference. No matter what the world thinks, marrying a virgin remains the best, it's a gift, honour and privilege. As ma all those saying they can't marry virgins, it's either because they can't find one for themselves or that they have low self esteem to face a virgin. No man won't be happy that he is the first and only man that knew his wife, so let's stop all this pretense. Talking about bed experience, were the non-virgins born with the experince?, it was learnt. a virgin can perform much better romantically than non-virgins, it all depends on knowledge (knowledge is power) the kind of knowledge you assess and apply can make a huge difference. No matter what the world thinks, marrying a virgin remains the best, it's a gift, honour and privilege. As many as are virgins out there, no matter what people say keep your virginity until your wedding night. they just say those mocking words to get you soiled in the mud just like them but inwardly they admire you and hold you in high esteem cos they can never be like you.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by VirginFinder: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
onila: am a virgin smiley

I've been looking for you.

Let's roll.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by adconline(m): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
d light: virginity still remain a treasured gift for any lady across cultures and it will ever be. Purity before marriage helps to strenghten the cord of marriage as the couples learn to trust each other even in face of doubting circumstance, there won't be suspicion of any kind about they move or what they do while they are not together and once trust can be established any other thing is secondary.

Not Everyman desires a virgin!
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by VirginFinder: 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
God's original plan was for a man to deflower his wife.

In the bible times, any man who didn't deflower his wife was permitted by God to seek the one who deflowered his wife and request for damages. And the culprit was obliged to pay.

Marrying a virgin comes with advantages all the way.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with it.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by dash97: 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
that sounds like one lady i know... amara
achina boy: but make sure shes a virgin,because my first girlfriend fooled me for many years claiming she was a virgin,and no chukuku until wedding night i duno who teaches them these tricks,but after sometime,her own cousin told me that my babe was sleeping with one guy,and for the past five years she kept telling me she was a virgin,and being the mugu i was then,with my childish love,i was hoping that am gonna marry the chic,any way,there is no problem in marrying a virgin but if u are the kind that loves s,,e,,x,,bear it in mind that she might not give u what you want,,,,and also she might open her eyes tommorrow after one or two kids and realize what she has been missing since and how sweet it is and then,she might start to test around your neighbourhood,u know life got stages,any stage u miss,will always wait for u along the way sometimes,and thats why it`s good to experience life before talking about marriage,,,,,,,it may not happen to u
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by trolling(m): 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
Virgin Finder: God's original plan was for a man to deflower his wife.

In the bible times, any man who didn't deflower his wife was permitted by God to seek the one who deflowered his wife and request for damages. And the culprit was obliged to pay.

Marrying a virgin comes with advantages all the way.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

so should her virginity be what she esteems or getting a good man?
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
free2ryhme:

your brain dey leak
kk assshoole
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by simdam500(m): 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
Cant marry a virgin either... D most annoyin part is wen she says "no Bleep until our weddin night"... Omg... I wont disagree wit her but... Wen dat night finally comes i wont enter o... 1. I'll make her crave for it for bout 3month @least. To make her feel, how it is to wait

2. To make her knw am d head, her own decision cant overcom mine.

3. Wen i'm finally in, i will be d one to tell her diff style. Smh... She's a learner.
Tink of it... After i've waited for year. Dat nite, she would now open it... Sayin comin and u tink i will NEVER. M d man hear.
But shout out to d virgins
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
jmoore:

Premarital sex is a foolish opportunity.

Imagine a dull student who always cheats in the exam hall telling an intelligent student that if he had an opportunity to cheat in the exam hall he will also cheat but the intelligent student doesn't need to cheat because he is intelligent, so an opportunity to cheat in an exam hall is a foolish one which the dull student went for.

i'm still waiting for you to finish your statement........what are trying to say.
You only succeeded in confusing me with your dull/intelligent senario
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
GENTLETEE: There is absolutely nothing wrong in it. As a matter of fact i do not desire it but am just having to do with it at the moment. It is about choice and determination to see it through. Personally that was what i planned 4 my self growing up until stg happened along the line.

What!!! STD happened (Came) along shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by oparahchi(m): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
ayswags: And how is virginity the greatest gift a woman can gyf a man is it precious than gold i dont nid a virgin just nid a tight punny 2 fhuck cos virgins tend to think lyk they are queens and making u think they are doing u a favour dating u mtcheew
Am sorry, but i believe your statement is so shallow.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
efe22:

Don't mind the ignoramus. His type are those going about deflowering young girls. I don't see anything wrong with a virgin. It is one of those priceless gift the unmarried got but unfortunately, most girls are now worthless piece of paper with every defilement right left and center. Well I must marry a virgin no matter what smiley
go to ur village
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
SIR KOL!:
Oooh...how glorious i will feel marrying a virgin...Gosh i am ready 2 giv her everything within my power....i just pray my girlfrnd is sad

You dont know if your Girlfriend is a Virgin!!!! What do you talk about? that is something you should know for someone you call your GF.

Questions i ask a friend (potential GF)
Name
BF(s)
Virginity
etc
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by league11(m): 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
Miss Ope: Please can I also be called a Virgin.... I have never had sexual intercourse... But with my fiance I av done all manners of pre-intimacy...... I need ur answers...* smiles*

Since you're been only intimate with ur fiance and there is no penetration, u remain a virgin. but not so when ur practicing other kinds of sex with every dick n harry that comes ur way. virgin is a thing of mind, so if ur one u will know. meanwhile virginity without gud character does not make gud marriage.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by yvonnechi(f): 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
Bin a virgin doesn't make her a good wife material....luk at d character,personality etc of a lady and not just d pu**y.
After u dun burst d hymen wat next!??
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
oparah chi: Am sorry, but i believe your statement is so shallow.
pls debunk me mrs virgin
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Pleasantme: 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
Noting else gives so much confidence as marrying as a virgin, u just av dis unusual fulfillment....lol! Srzly, it pays 2wait (u also enjoy sum kingdom benefits cos 4evry divine insructions Dere r hidden benefits)B4 u ask, oh yeah, I waited but it was by GRACE and not by STRENGTH.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Petraman(m): 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2013
Nothing is bad in marrying a virgin, but if a girl tells me dat she is a virgin, i'll prefer to disvirgin her right on spot, cos if i marry her and latter discover dat she is not virgin, she'll leave me with no choice than to divorce her.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2013
Not surprised, there is nothing wrong in marrying a virgin... It's just Most men value experience... For the same reason they dont hire drivers who cannot drive..

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Petraman(m): 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
I can't marry a virgin cos after disvirgining her after our marriage, she'll be open to d sweetness of sex, which i may not be available all the time to give her, which may prompt her to go for sex outside d marriage, which can later be dangerous for me.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by dokunbam(m): 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
well there is nothing wrong with that

but how do i know she is a virgin? after or before

wht of if i discover she is no virgin after all
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Walexsammy(m): 12:00am On Mar 02, 2013
Timijo: Even when she is the right woman for you? Can you give your reasons for this please?
, and who told u that a certain woman is the right one for u......................... Guy even me, can't marry a virgin, cuz have tested and seen
dat dem dey come with so much wahala in bed
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Petraman(m): 12:02am On Mar 02, 2013
yvonnechi: Bin a virgin doesn't make her a good wife material....luk at d character,personality etc of a lady and not just d pu**y.
Abi o
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by jmoore(m): 12:07am On Mar 02, 2013
yvonnechi: Bin a virgin doesn't make her a good wife material....luk at d character,personality etc of a lady and not just d pu**y.
and being an ashawo makes her a good wife? smh

chastity is part of good character..
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by negbenebor(f): 12:07am On Mar 02, 2013
What is this world turning into,marrying a virgin is the best thing ever.being a virgin is not only for girls but also guys should keep themselves.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 02, 2013
Timijo: If you marry a responsible woman, she will not flirt.

Says It's not only irresponsible girls that usually cheat... If she feels there is no connection or the love isn't like before... Trust me, she'd only find the connection some where else, besides what You don't know cannot hurt her....
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by jmoore(m): 12:11am On Mar 02, 2013
NO LONG TIN:

i'm still waiting for you to finish your statement........what are trying to say.
You only succeeded in confusing me with your dull/intelligent senario

upgrade your brain to understand it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / I Can't Marry This Type Of Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.