Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,441 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:41 PM

Nigerian Men Are Not Romantic By A Cameroonian Actress - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are Not Romantic By A Cameroonian Actress (5278 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion / Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic / Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Romantic By A Cameroonian Actress by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 14, 2010
who cares undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Romantic By A Cameroonian Actress by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2011
Nigerian experience

One of the movies I have featured in is Teco Benson’s Explosion. I played the role of the other woman. I am not the first Cameroonian to come to Nollywood. Others before me have complained of discrimination. There is tribalism in the Nigerian movie industry. You find that casting or audition here is a mere ceremony; they would have already chosen those they want. Only minor roles are auditioned. If they throw auditions open and give people chances based on merit, many upcoming actors and actresses would show the stuff they are made of.

If given the chance, I’ll explode. I’m waiting to be discovered. Many actresses would not tell you there is sexual harassment in the industry, but I cannot count on a few dozen fingers the number of funny overtures I have received. I like a guy that treats me like I’m the best thing that ever happened to him. It really trips me. Any guy that resorts to going round in circles is just wasting his time. I certainly won’t help him. And if he thinks that taking me to dinner is asking me a question, he’ll never get an answer.

word & letter  cool cool
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Romantic By A Cameroonian Actress by aybim: 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
she is foolished for saying that senseless, 4 in country which fine guy dey there, wey all of them be like Benin cave

naija man na d best

clap 4 us

if u want test , contact me
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Romantic By A Cameroonian Actress by biilwwu(m): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2011
Truely, We are not romantic, but I gues it is due to our culture.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Romantic By A Cameroonian Actress by IYANGBALI: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2011
we gree but we are more eponstic and penistic than your camerooonian men
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Romantic By A Cameroonian Actress by Katy86(f): 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2011
It is so true what she said wink

But I am not so romantic too. cool
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Romantic By A Cameroonian Actress by Blazay(m): 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2011
We know.
What to do now?
You just learn to manage them like that. . . while you learn to get your romance from somewhere else. kiss
My husband is not romantic but has other qualities I don't think I can pass up compared to the riff-raffs out there I have encountered.

Romance or not. . . I am keeping him and his extremely fun personality and heart of gold. cool

I absolutely adore the way he snores. . . It has become music to my ears. cool
Others just irritate the crap ourra me after a few nights. . . can't wait to get rid of 'em. . .after 'mission accomplished'! kiss
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Romantic By A Cameroonian Actress by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 28, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

word & letter cool cool

grin grin

she comes from a country where men are romantic so maybe that is why she said that.
she is not used to the cultural difference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!! My GF Threaten To Leave Me For Being Too Quiet / What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? / Bangkok Locals Use Bras And Pants To Cover Their Face From Deadly Smog (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.