Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,170 members, 7,913,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:54 AM

God Asked Me To Retire, Says Pope Benedict XVI - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Asked Me To Retire, Says Pope Benedict XVI (18473 Views)

Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To / Pope Benedict XVI Cured My Cancer / Pope Benedict To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Asked Me To Retire, Says Pope Benedict XVI by sammynaijaguy(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2013
grin@ free2 ryhmes you yarn don cause katakata grin grin grin grin grin to dem catholic folks abeg pity dem
Re: God Asked Me To Retire, Says Pope Benedict XVI by Eziachi: 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2013
Bmas01: I'm suspecting foul play or can someone RETIRE frOm work of GOD
Call me cynic, but his job has nothing to do with work of God, as in all my life I had never heard any pope read the scripture or explain those difficult prophesy's in book of Daniel or Revelation. Tell me what you learn today as a Christian from the bible you learned from any pope?

They are just politicians in a long garb with their, permanent seats in the U.N, bullion of Golds stocked, private jets, routine of servants, soldier guards, personized coat of arms, national anthems and flags and national banks, travelling all over the world kissing the soil and babies.
Re: God Asked Me To Retire, Says Pope Benedict XVI by schwerz(m): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2013
Read in a newspaper that he resigned due to pressure from Gay Vaticans
Re: God Asked Me To Retire, Says Pope Benedict XVI by prettyrich(f): 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mr. Abuja:
For the Pope to say we are all sinners including him n Now he is about to Retire. Only God n him alone will George Us from our Sinners.

u mean judge.
Re: God Asked Me To Retire, Says Pope Benedict XVI by ddippset(m): 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2013
The non catholics never miss any chance to diss the catholics. The post does not in any way warrant all the dog sh1t being spewed here and there. and that's why they would always be addressed as protestants now and ever. The protest is very evident in this topic. When it's all said and done, we get mad and cry when the white man calls us black monkeys. That is racial discrimination. Now we do religious discrimination on one another, the muslims don't even have to come in. Everyone just watch your back and find peace with God. And be saved. Don't worry whether the Pope goes to Heaven or hell, worry about yourself.

1 Like

Re: God Asked Me To Retire, Says Pope Benedict XVI by GuysnMum: 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
LET HE WHO HAS JUDGED ON THIS BE JUDGED
Re: God Asked Me To Retire, Says Pope Benedict XVI by livebullet(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2013
[quote author=sharp_shap]There is more to this story. Then why did God choose you initially?[/quote

U dnt knw God's plan....
Re: God Asked Me To Retire, Says Pope Benedict XVI by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 03, 2013
Cori_corde: I think he was blackmailed

reminds me of Angels & Demons

he was. i'm sure!!

btw you're beautiful!! cheesy
Re: God Asked Me To Retire, Says Pope Benedict XVI by Nicepoker(m): 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
Pope take a rest if ur bones cant cary u any more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Love God But Hate Your Neighbours? / Witches & Aspiring Witches Meet Here: 36 Signs You Are A Witch / Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.