Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,125 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie (25816 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by bongila(f): 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2013
Awww! I hope someone misses me this much when I'm no more.
Touching!
Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by eksbabe(f): 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2013
Awwww soo touching,my eyes were filled with tears as I read from beginning to end. I jes pray that God will not take our loved ones from us. Rest in Peace Goldie.
Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by erad(m): 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
not tryna be negative but this sounds more like self-appraisal than a tribute to me... #just saying#

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by Kezzy24(f): 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
Very touching,may God be your comfort Denrele...
Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by never2late: 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2013
Oh Denrele I can understand how you are feeling at this moment. May God be with you and her family. Rest in peace Goldie.
Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by excondido(m): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2013
Derele! derele derele this is a warning sign. change ur ways and turn to God.

2 Likes

Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by peal08: 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2013
May her soul rest in peace. Take heart lol Denrele.
Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by Misolex(m): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
9ce ryt up...bt mor of sef apraizal......i'l mis u @goldie.
Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by pastandy(m): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
U knew her too well n ur pen wrote from ur shared moment....derela now I kno u are human
Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by marcyemi(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2013
Touching words
Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by Sike(m): 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
Awwwwwww! So touching.
Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2013
undecidedNothing is emotional in this piece

2 Likes

Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by ebony2dy4(f): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2013
So touching, written from true and raw emotions he's goin tru...dis wat I cald true-friendship. Goldie was totally misread and misunderstood yl alive and A̶̲̥̅♏ sowie 4 any negative mindset and resentment I ad 2wads u yl alive. Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by Akshow: 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
Awwww So sad. Rip Goldie. But did denrele really wear her dress? Weird! Na wa o
Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by ronnyfam(f): 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
RIP Goldie with tears running down my eyes,this is a lesson to all,life is too short,we should always do go
Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by yinkuse: 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
What a write-up!!! RIP Goldie.....
Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by Katier00(f): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2013
who cares?:
. Ar u 4 real?
Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by adexsimply(m): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
the first part sounds like boasting to me

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by yuzedo: 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2013
who cares?:
I tire o! I'm looking for the crackhead MOD that hid my post because i highlighted some suspect sentences in that Denrele's crap poem. Na today we know say the boy get queer orientation?!?! Abeg MOD unhide my post ojare, no offense! cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by chucky234(m): 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2013
So touching.....always hard to loose a true friend,goodbye Goldie.
Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2013
Very touching and emotional write up. R. I .P
Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by anitank(f): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2013
Oh jeez! Goose bumps all over my body. That last paragraph made me shed a tear cry
Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by Revolva(m): 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
Oya call police oo make dem gbege derenle shaparly lmfao
Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by kopy: 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2013
Goldie Iƨ̣̣̇̇̇ a nice lady,anyone that criticises her don't really know her...RIP
Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2013
Omg sad this is sooo touching. Since I started reading the tribute, I've been crying. sad its just soooo emotional. Losing someone who totally understands you, aww. RIP Goldie. sad Denrele, I always knew you were human, please take heart. I'd give you a big hug and wish you well if I see you. sad
All is well. sad .
Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by phemmy88(m): 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2013
Rest In Peace Goldie
Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2013
who cares?:

I'm sorry, are you human at all? Do you have a heart? Heck do you even have skin? Can you feel? Have ever lost anyone you loved and who loved you back or understood you? Insensitivity, that's what's gonna kill you. 0_o....
Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by tpia5: 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2013
Did he really say that?

I'd already guessed about the boots though.
Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by eikeem(m): 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2013
Lovely and emotional piece. I love the part about doing the damage control after her BBA fiasco - that's what friends do. When people mock you, true friends don't just defend you and walk away, they swim in the mud with you.
R.I.P Goldie

2 Likes

Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by tpia5: 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2013
who cares?:

True.
Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
excondido: Derele! derele derele this is a warning sign. change ur ways and turn to God.

Why don't u leave the judging for God to do. Btw its 'Denrele' not derele. Mtchew
Re: Denrele's Emotional Tribute To Goldie by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2013
tpia@:

True.

Of course! Another heartless soul must agree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maureen Solomon Celebrates Her 11th Wedding Anniversary / Fans Gift Mercy Eke A Bible In Abuja / Timi Oyebode: You Rape When You Masturbate - RCCG Therapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.