Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,901 members, 7,886,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash (19843 Views)

Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash / Funke Akindele's Surprise Birthday Party (Pictures) / Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by 2sa2: 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
LesbianBoy: SMH @ Genevieve nnaji a.k.a miss loose pussSSssy.....instead of her to go and GET MARRIED she go just dey go from one party to another! Nansense!

As for the celebrant omotola she should go and do exercise biko! she is too fat!
Do u ever have anything positive to say about anybody?#sadist
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by shadyJ: 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
I'm just seeing plenty plenty hair... And none of them is real.. Make dem well done oo.. Continue teaching my girlfriend to want to resemble masquerade.. Oh well..
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by abes(m): 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
Are they advertising Brazilian hair?
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
Its either Paintings or the nagative of the films as in 1980 camera tinz.

el bin manny: Are these pictures or paintings?
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
i made a thread, but not many people reply so i come here

LOOK NIGERIA HAS SOOOO MUCH POTENTIAL, I SEE SUCH MAJOR BEAUTY IN IT... PLEASE EVEN BETTER THAN EUROPE!
but nigerians do not care?! can you imagine, my own cousin said he wants to be a politican so he can steal money? PEOPLE LAUGH ABOUT THE CORRUPTION, it is a way of life - it is TERRIBLE
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by DonaldGenes(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2013
The husband is kinda shy I guess
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
I KNOW!
CANT NIGERIAN WOMEN GROW DEM OWN HAIR??
instead of making the brazillians rich with buying their weaves... ARGH argh argh.
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by 2sa2: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
Omotola is absolutely gorgeous. All the ladies are on brazilian hair shocked
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
that doesnt even make sense?
am i just a snob because i was born and brought up in england

"all these ladies are on brazillian hair"
THAT IS GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT

you cannot be ON brazillian hair

you mean "all these ladies are wearing brazillian hair"

its like when my cousin said "are you girls on bikini"
what the fuckkkkk?!
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by nikkypearl(f): 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
el bin manny: Are these pictures or paintings?
shocked cheesy u badt oo!laff 1tear my belle ooo!
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Tee13(f): 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
Tongues must wag.
Omosexy ride on jare!!!
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Gistwitherico(m): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
IgboUK: poor nigerians, instead of u to discuss on nigeria being a failing country and how to improve it = your are obsessing over celebrities
Why is Nigeria, like most of Africa in SUCH AN APPALING STATE and no one cares!?
Look.

Slavery and colonization hundreds of years of oppression, caused many problems.

BUT NOW THE MAIN PROBLEM IS CORRUPTION / POOR GOVERNMENT - nigerian senators get paid 250 million naira a year, the equivalent of 1 million pounds.

People say, "Oh Nigeria is a new country you can't blame them" - it has been over 50 years!!!!

I am not saying they should be UK standard, but they used to have their own airlines, they had 24/7 electricity etc... but they don't have that anymore, they have poor infrastructure, dirty place, no roads, no electricity, no good education, no health care, appalling security - Nigeria is a country with so much potential but has become SO USLESS.

Even the younger generation are bad - can you believe I asked my cousin who lives in Nigeria, whether he wants to help change Nigeria and they BOTH SAID they want to be politicians, not to improve the country - but to steal money. One was kinder though, he said if he got 10 million he would steal 2 million and use 8 million, unlike the Nigerians of today who steal 8 million and use 2 million.
young man, complaining does not solve the issue, it has never solved it. Why don't u channel this spirit into working ur way to politics and stop the hate! Life is short, make the best of it - u just misused 3 mins of it complaining! Abeg my NL people enjoy the forum joor.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mstr_sheikh: Brazilian Hair and Banky W are always everywhere

True, lol.
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by yemmy19(m): 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
timpaker: They can't even kiss properly (if it was to be in a movie, I'm sure she'd do it properly just to earn her pay) #JustSaying cool cool
Between, she's looking good as usual, same with Genny
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
I used to be the number one patriotic person for Nigeria, but since the age of 17 (I am 18 now) I have really seen how terrible Nigeria is, and how terrible the people there are.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by buchibabe: 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2013
IgboUK: I used to be the number one patriotic person for Nigeria, but since the age of 17 (I am 18 now) I have really seen how terrible Nigeria is, and how terrible the people there are.

Now,I see y nobody repiled ur posts on ur thread. Ur so full of hate for naija. And seems nothing good can come out of it,well Its ur choice to disown nigeria and claim british citizenship if u haven't already done dat. Nobody cares. So stop bringing ur hate to dis forum.
Nigerians are not frustrated people. So dnt u try to rub it on us. How has ur complain changed d situation rite now. Abegiii,stop derailing dis thread joor

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Suljosh: 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2013
CeCe Billz: The husband z scared of kissing hercheesy poor dudecheesy
how did u know dat?
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by angelz(f): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
Omosexy, How come u r showing dis stuff meant 4 ur hubby 2 d world.
Ur kids r seein 2.
Am not com4table with dat.
But if ur hubby is, no wahala.
l dont see it as fashion.
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by angeldaniels(f): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
Nice
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by andyanders: 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
Her daughter is between 18 and 20yrs now. How come she is 35 yrs.Could it be that she had them when she was 14 yrs or 15? How come 35 yrs now? Just asking sha.
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Godogwu: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
IgboUK: poor nigerians, instead of u to discuss on nigeria being a failing country and how to improve it = your are obsessing over celebrities
Why is Nigeria, like most of Africa in SUCH AN APPALING STATE and no one cares!?
Look.

BUT NOW THE MAIN PROBLEM IS CORRUPTION / POOR GOVERNMENT - nigerian senators get paid 250 million naira a year, the equivalent of 1 million pounds.

People say, "Oh Nigeria is a new country you can't blame them" - it has been over 50 years!!!!

I am not saying they should be UK standard, but they used to have their own airlines, they had 24/7 electricity etc... but they don't have that anymore, they have poor infrastructure, dirty place, no roads, no electricity, no good education, no health care, appalling security - Nigeria is a country with so much potential but has become SO USLESS.

Even the younger generation are bad - can you believe I asked my cousin who lives in Nigeria, whether he wants to help change Nigeria and they BOTH SAID they want to be politicians, not to improve the country - but to steal money. One was kinder though, he said if he got 10 million he would steal 2 million and use 8 million, unlike the Nigerians of today who steal 8 million and use 2 million.

Dude!!! Chill the F$&k out!!!.... Your type just complains and complains with no actual solution to anything. Nigeria is not a failed country goddamit! Go and read stats; growing middle class, GDP, infrastructure, industries, employment etc....frankly no senator earns 250million naira a year ( no?, then prove it!). I don't even know what you mean by no roads, no electricity and bla.... But I'll just let that slide cos i knw the Nigeria I live in.
Your cousins or nephews or whatever are just poor minded and shallow minded people, well I'd believe they are still kids. Forgive me but a lot of 5yr olds in the US want to be the next barrack Obama not because they want to change anything either but because they want to be the PRESIDENT.

You sound extremely bitter though.... Well that aside, Nigeria has the largest entertainment industry in Africa and not everyone is caught up in political discussions, all what not. Sometimes its good to just chill you know smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Godogwu: 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
LesbianBoy: SMH @ Genevieve nnaji a.k.a miss loose pussSSssy.....instead of her to go and GET MARRIED she go just dey go from one party to another! Nansense!

As for the celebrant omotola she should go and do exercise biko! she is too fat!

You disgust me!!! Like i just can't with the outrageously backward minds of some of you. You f$&ked Genevieve? Your father did her? Your uncle did her? Your poverty strick'n mother did her? Ohhh they didn't?...... And your calling her loose... -___-

Secondly, i don't knw when it became a must for a woman to get married..... Like fu..cking live your own life!!! Brainless nitwit!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Godogwu: 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
IgboUK: i made a thread, but not many people reply so i come here

LOOK NIGERIA HAS SOOOO MUCH POTENTIAL, I SEE SUCH MAJOR BEAUTY IN IT... PLEASE EVEN BETTER THAN EUROPE!
but nigerians do not care?! can you imagine, my own cousin said he wants to be a politican so he can steal money? PEOPLE LAUGH ABOUT THE CORRUPTION, it is a way of life - it is TERRIBLE

Well because he's a shallow minded nitwit like yourself
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by andyanders: 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
Look.

My friend shut d fu-ck up calling Nigeria and the younger generation a failed state. You are happy staying in UK and calling your country failed country. If you are that good, why not come here and make us know how good you are. We have spent yrs outside Nigeria and I sill believe your type hasn't been long in the UK where you are working in a restaurant or or hospital morgue and you are there saying rubbish.Just stop making noise and find a way to survive. You think it is better out there? Hell No. Most of you guys in the UK are suffering.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Fadolistic(m): 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
So omo Ϟ gene r nw jolly gud fwends afta d movie ije bah! Strange tins can apn,bt Ħ☺ω soon baffles me...
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by buchibabe: 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2013
Godogwu:

Well because he's a shallow minded nitwit like yourself

Bone dis guy joor. He said he's 17 going to be 18 soon,so what do u expect frm a toddler like him? What does he know about nigeria whether good or bad?
He relies on cnn and aljazeera to feed him with biased news (only showing dem all d dark sides of naija) and forgetiing dat dia lots of positive sides to our country.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Godogwu: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
buchibabe:

Bone dis guy joor. He said he's 17 going to be 18 soon,so what do u expect frm a toddler like him? What does he know about nigeria whether good or bad?
He relies on cnn and aljazeera to feed him with biased news (only showing dem all d dark sides of naija) and forgetiing dat dia lots of positive sides to our country.

Well I don't really care about his age, I'm 19 and I'll be 20 this year but i always try to keep myself informed. His age shouldn't be an excuse for his very myopic view on things

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by slimur(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2013
IgboUK: that doesnt even make sense?
am i just a snob because i was born and brought up in england

"all these ladies are on brazillian hair"
THAT IS GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT

you cannot be ON brazillian hair

you mean "all these ladies are wearing brazillian hair"

its like when my cousin said "are you girls on bikini"
what the fuckkkkk?!

Clap for ya sef
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Bluediamond1(f): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2013

u got issues.
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Bluediamond1(f): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2013

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Lakayana: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2013
$hady¤J:
I'm just seeing plenty plenty hair... And none of them is real.. Make dem well done oo.. Continue teaching my girlfriend to want to resemble masquerade.. Oh well..
Your girlfriend no need teacher na money una never get if una hammer na una go look for even the mixture of Indian and Brazilian. It is well with you may God take you to your promised land shout a loud Amen brother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Jaywon Celebrates His 32nd Birthday With Cute Photos / Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.