Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,900 members, 7,886,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash (19842 Views)

Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash / Funke Akindele's Surprise Birthday Party (Pictures) / Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
LesbianBoy: SMH @ Genevieve nnaji a.k.a miss loose pussSSssy.....instead of her to go and GET MARRIED she go just dey go from one party to another! Nansense!

As for the celebrant omotola she should go and do exercise biko! she is too fat!
nawa for you o.go and marry genevive now.abi she'll marry herself?
As for omotola,I'm sure no one in your generation past present and future can ever measure up to her beauty.Haterrrrr.
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by tpia5: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
is omotola the only married woman among her contemporaries?

does she have any friends who are married, just curious.

these reality shows are very draining, trust all is well.

although, since somebody said everyone in the industry is projecting an alternate persona, i dont know what to believe again, since i cant trust all these media photo ops.
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by YoungGame: 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
Abeg na only me dey see HEAD-MASTER for that 3rd and 5th pic? That guy too like show self..mtchewwwwww
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 27, 2013
Banky W why na. U dey waka too much this days every since wizkid left you. Let me try and talk to wizkid to talk to you to stop the waka waka abi you wan replace that ugly gurl called karen wey de always show for whatever that has party attached to its name.

The person that took this pictures needs 24 lashes of cain and by the way how is it a suprise party? Party wey dem plan invite banky come invite my sis genny and my man mokeme, na the party una de tell me say na suprise party? Suprise to who?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Nobody: 4:07am On Feb 27, 2013
IgboUK:

so vulgar.

all my expectations have been dissappointed.

growing up, i was always made to believe that nigerians were great hard working talented people and nigeria was a good country.
i go there for thr fourth time and actually see the real nigeria

some parts are elite... but the majority is dirty, bad health care, bad education, devesatiting infrastructure, no electricity, no water, just a shambles... and the people there a lot just act foolish and un educated.. nigeria is a country that had so much potential but it is becoming rubbished by its people... and no one cares.
I support him in his statement Mr moralist.Pack your bag and come back to Nigeria and start preaching those your gibrish and Holier than thou philosophy.How has your morals affected your environment or do you think you have to be as old as Metusellah?Even as a young boy of 17 as you claim can still add value to his environment?Nonsense internet activist
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by princeonx: 4:36am On Feb 27, 2013
I might plan a surprise birthday for myself next month since its the new norm.
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by doubleogbonna: 4:52am On Feb 27, 2013
lol
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 27, 2013
omotola should know she's a married woman
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
LesbianBoy: SMH @ Genevieve nnaji a.k.a miss loose pussSSssy.....instead of her to go and GET MARRIED she go just dey go from one party to another!

LesbianBoy a.k.a mister small joystick.
wetin dis lady do u?
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Loskee(f): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2013
hey SIMONANDAL pls which one is seventy eight kilobytes? kindly PM me please i dont get the joke yet. thanks.
smiley
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by creativemusic: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Swagsultan1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2013
Where is karen igho Is she sick or sometin? Abi she no hear abt this one
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by litgirl22: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2013
You are the only person in this thread with an atom of sense.

IgboUK: poor nigerians, instead of u to discuss on nigeria being a failing country and how to improve it = your are obsessing over celebrities
Why is Nigeria, like most of Africa in SUCH AN APPALING STATE and no one cares!?
Look.

Slavery and colonization hundreds of years of oppression, caused many problems.

BUT NOW THE MAIN PROBLEM IS CORRUPTION / POOR GOVERNMENT - nigerian senators get paid 250 million naira a year, the equivalent of 1 million pounds.

People say, "Oh Nigeria is a new country you can't blame them" - it has been over 50 years!!!!

I am not saying they should be UK standard, but they used to have their own airlines, they had 24/7 electricity etc... but they don't have that anymore, they have poor infrastructure, dirty place, no roads, no electricity, no good education, no health care, appalling security - Nigeria is a country with so much potential but has become SO USLESS.

Even the younger generation are bad - can you believe I asked my cousin who lives in Nigeria, whether he wants to help change Nigeria and they BOTH SAID they want to be politicians, not to improve the country - but to steal money. One was kinder though, he said if he got 10 million he would steal 2 million and use 8 million, unlike the Nigerians of today who steal 8 million and use 2 million.
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by poshpimkiey(f): 9:06am On Feb 28, 2013
IgboUK: poor nigerians, instead of u to discuss on nigeria being a failing country and how to improve it = your are obsessing over celebrities
Why is Nigeria, like most of Africa in SUCH AN APPALING STATE and no one cares!?
Look.

Slavery and colonization hundreds of years of oppression, caused many problems.

BUT NOW THE MAIN PROBLEM IS CORRUPTION / POOR GOVERNMENT - nigerian senators get paid 250 million naira a year, the equivalent of 1 million pounds.

People say, "Oh Nigeria is a new country you can't blame them" - it has been over 50 years!!!!

I am not saying they should be UK standard, but they used to have their own airlines, they had 24/7 electricity etc... but they don't have that anymore, they have poor infrastructure, dirty place, no roads, no electricity, no good education, no health care, appalling security - Nigeria is a country with so much potential but has become SO USLESS.

Even the younger generation are bad - can you believe I asked my cousin who lives in Nigeria, whether he wants to help change Nigeria and they BOTH SAID they want to be politicians, not to improve the country - but to steal money. One was kinder though, he said if he got 10 million he would steal 2 million and use 8 million, unlike the Nigerians of today who steal 8 million and use 2 million.
. Yawns

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Jaywon Celebrates His 32nd Birthday With Cute Photos / Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.