Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,558 members, 7,968,585 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:52 AM

UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) (13438 Views)

Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase / Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole / Soldiers Dug Hole To Enter Boko Haram Kingpin’s Home In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Adagba1: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
D-secret:
@ OP, so of all the beautiful scenery,a very good road network and one particular water fountain at the roundabout inside the Unilorin campus,this is the only picture u have to show the world ? SHM.Bluetooth has said it all.Do you know if the person in d picture is a lecturer, student or one of the non teaching staff ?. That bore-hole is located very close to the male's hostel so it could just be anybody and the bore-hole is not in a secluded area.Nigerians and -tive sensational news.shm.Meanwhile how was ur exam ?
Dont ask him how his exams was,he lost focus and he has failed already

1 Like

Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by tony1918(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
mankand: This water is been taken to the senate for drinking. I did protested this while i was still in school, but there is no one is ready to do anything about it. I graduated from unilorin. It is just a shame
Hey Mr ITK trying to seek attention...Im a student of this great almamata why are u just telling lies so u will be praised....This water are not meant for drinking and it is only used when the pumping machine at the school dam is faulty and no staff of the senate will stoop so low to drinking that thing cuz the school water supply is effective..@op i never knew some nairalanders are still useless why cant u say on how efficient the CBT centre was and how it can help in solving exam malpractise ..mtcheewww
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by cheleku(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
free2ryhme: misplaced priorities.. in a university of higher learning? what a pity...
some of the comments people make here are nonsensical. What does fetching water has to do with setting priorities? Nna, if you don't have anything to say then STFU.
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Exponental(m): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
I only fault d hose. If d source of water is confirmed pure by reliable source, no wahala, but d hose n environment are questionable.
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2013
Many years ago,I preferred shaba ( back of abuja hostel & infront of SUB) to tap water then cos its purer and tasted better!
I miss unilorin die cheesy cheesy cheesy
Exponental: I only fault d hose. If d source of water is confirmed pure by reliable source, no wahala, but d hose n environment are questionable.
The water is very pure i can confirm it!
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Delafruita(m): 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2013
toluleke: as va it is water and d dispenser"dispense it"9ja eva diff.no go write exam na pix make u dey snap
there are now so many modifications of english i tend to ask myself whats wrong with our educational system.is the bolded supposed to be an english word?

1 Like

Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
@poster i am a microbiology student of better by far university..The borehole in questions have been analysed severally and it was found to have less microbial count lower than the so called pure water or sachet water..even the ones from the treatment plant contain higher load than the borehole..most offices in school even the senate building refill their water dispenser cans from the borehole..so the water is very clean..thats the only water i drink in school apart from pure water n bottled water..
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
@poster i am a microbiology student of better by far university..The borehole in question have been analysed severally and it was found to have less microbial count lower than the so called pure water or sachet water..even the ones from the treatment plant contain higher load than the borehole..most offices in school even the senate building refill their water dispenser cans from the borehole..so the water is very clean..thats the only water i drink in school apart from pure water n bottled water..

1 Like

Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by slimjoe007(m): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2013
am a unilorin student for four years now and i pass that same borehole every morning its actually funny seeing this picture online been that i passed it on my way to school this morning.............its alwaybeen lyk that so i guess its nothing new to me.
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by chochoman: 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2013
M M M: Poverty want 2 kill ilorin (kwara state) angry

God have mercy on dem

Op

Beside dat sh it is not bore-hole water, I can remember d name. Becos is of know use 2 me undecided
Don't normally but Ūя̲̅ written english got me thinking 'and this is a member of this forum'.
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Debbylia(f): 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2013
Who really posted dis needs 2 ask 4 forgiveness from God, after how UNILORIN tried to accomodate dem 4 d NIMC test u need 2 see the look of tins in d sch jst because of the poeple writing the test which this poster is part of...always learn 2 to see the good sides of things @poster
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by oyinmio: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
beemix: .

Do you know the health implication of this and also how it smears the image and reputation of genuine water companies?.Even if its for personal use God forbids he falls ill or dies from drinking that,the poor packaging company gets blamed . I zoomed into the picture and was able to pick that the dispenser cans belongs to a very reputable and hygiene driven company we love in Ilorin Heritage Waters. A friend of mine ones had her project done with them and sings there praise of how they pay very close attention to the least things in their production process. People like that should be arrested. How do you know Hez not using it for commercial use?.
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by oyinmio: 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
Very objective Response. .
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by santakris(m): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
talk2me006:
ur brain must be compromise for u to say that.
every one know ilorin has gud water supply.
mumu
Oga am ilorin based and i have not seen tap water runing anywhere in d last decade.
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by eaglechild: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
No be these UNIILORIN grads wey no gree person hear word abt how their school is the best.
Yet their VC uses borehole to fill his water dispensers.
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by dohiswill: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
santakris: Oga am ilorin based and i have not seen tap water runing anywhere in d last decade.
am happy u said "YOU have not"
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Demolinhoooo(m): 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2013
Dat bore hole is the most reliable source of water
on campus moreover na naija we dey jooor so free us...
I rep unilorin
Better by far
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by dohiswill: 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
santakris: Oga am ilorin based and i have not seen tap water runing anywhere in d last decade.
or na amoyo u dey?
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Demolinhoooo(m): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2013
eaglechild: No be these UNIILORIN grads wey no gree person hear word abt how their school is the best.
Yet their VC uses borehole to fill his water dispensers.
U re being a fanatic.
D reporter said Unilorin staff not and that man u c is not even a staff from the senate building not to talk about being from
The VC's office.
So don't come here and form like u atteneded Harvard...
I still remain a UNILORITE
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by funmemezy: 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
A had my B.A and M.A in dis great university n I can tel u for sure dat dis is not d first tym dis man wil fetch wata into dos containers,he is actualy not workin for any factory neither is he fetch wata for staff consumption. He comes from town to fetch wata with his own car. Don't knw y ppl lik judgin from afar.
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Luklaw: 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Do you know the man in person ?

Did you wait to ask the guy if he's truly a lecturer ?

Did you ask him why he was refilling the cans ?

Did you confirm from the school authority if they asked the man to supply the cans and he went to refill it in the full glare of the public ?

What do you want to prove by posting this picture ?

To ridicule the man,to ridicule the school if he's truly a lecturer,to prove a health-related case or corruption ?

If no,then your report is misleading cuz the man may be filling those cans for his personal use and since you don't know him personally to be a lecturer,you also sound confused.

Btw,some boreholes are treated and more reliable than so called factory-sealed water.
my thought exactly. The op's comment should nt only b dismissd as ravings bt he shud be sued 4 attempting to portray in bad lyt the school of substance (BETTER BY FAR).
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by OurYansh: 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
tony1918: @op i never knew some nairalanders are still useless why cant u say on how efficient the CBT centre was and how it can help in solving exam malpractise ..mtcheewww
Yea the CBT centre was great!! Are you happy now?? Silly Mofo!!

dany2k: @poster i am a microbiology student of better by far university..The borehole in question have been analysed severally and it was found to have less microbial count lower than the so called pure water or sachet water..even the ones from the treatment plant contain higher load than the borehole..most offices in school even the senate building refill their water dispenser cans from the borehole..so the water is very clean..thats the only water i drink in school apart from pure water n bottled water..
Thanks for your explanation. One of the few sensible comments on this thread..

lertee: mtchew,this poster simply needs to get a life..with your years of unemployment,a man refilling water dispensing can should be the least priority to you.pray u pass that exam first tongue
And you think everyone who went for that test is‎​ actually unemployed...abi??

Claroo: @Op.....is it a must to open a thread ?
I don't see anything wrong in wat d man is doing.....after all, u don't have any proof that d man is selling the water. U neva bothered 2 snap and upload the good infrastructure u saw in place in d skool...........M.umu
Who's stopping you from snapping the infrastructure there?? I snapped what I felt like snapping and it's generating the kind of reaction I anticipated.... cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by OurYansh: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
Luklaw: my thought exactly. The op's comment should nt only b dismissd as ravings bt he shud be sued 4 attempting to portray in bad lyt the school of substance (BETTER BY FAR).

Olodo!!!

Sue ko, lace ni!!!

cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by OurYansh: 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: And how was the test you went for?

It was great!!

Thanks to Nairaland I was well prepared!!!!

I'm sure of at least 45/50

wink
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2013
kliverpool: so, this is an individual fetching water for his own use .And is not like
he is doing it in one hidden location.
and he is not selling it.
I see this man every week whenever he comes out to fetch water with these containers. He's a staff of d university and i don't believe selling borehole water in dispenser containers is what this respected and elderly staff will lower himself to do. Some people prefer drinking natural water than chemically treated water. I guess the O.P forgot d ultimate reason for his visit to the school. No be d OP fault, na NIMC cause am. Na d only tin wey he take eye see for unilorin be dat.
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
where do u live?.... Prison road, cementary road or oke kura? That's where u can't see running tap water.
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2013
Oh my alma mater....
See how beautiful ''our'' ''HYDROLIC....

HYDROLIC,HYDROLIC thanks for serving me durin ma school days........ !!!!

I can never forget dis borehole ooo...thanks for bringing it HERE!!!!! Ahahahaha!!!!

That water wey una dey see so.... Na from Garden of Eden e dey flow from......... It fit pass dispenser self!!!! Na water of Life and Academics!!!

Strictly Shaaba, strictly Better By Far!!!

1 Like

Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by teegurl2(f): 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
Am a student of the better by far uni, the water is drinkable,even if it wasn't, whts ur own. At least U weren't served to drink
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by mafifle: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
Go on with one nigeria.

mu2sa2: The water from that borehole pump i believe is drinkable and available. In ilorin metropolis mains water runs once in a blue moon; in fact i will say 80% of the population of Ilorin has no access to water from the state water board and this has been the situation for over 20 years. Ironically every governor that comes into office budgets and embezzles billions of naira in the name of greater ilorin water scheme.
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Ngwakwe: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
I have seen how great the defense for and against the Op, the incidence he witnessed and his conclusion.

I use this medium to warn all hypocrites that attacked the Op to stay off any Abia State thread and warn all Self acclaimed political, economic and social analyst from the outside Eastern Nigeria to mind and address the mess in their region first and foremost. Until then hide yourselves in shame.

Praise Singers and acclaimed Supremacists.
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by santakris(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
dohiswill:
or na amoyo u dey?
. No, I dey Tanke. D most popular place in ilorin.
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Luklaw: 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
Our Yansh:

Olodo!!!

Sue ko, lace ni!!!

cheesy cheesy
tnk u mr op. Agression transfer at its peak- na me talk say mk ur xam no fyn?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung: How I Paid A Poor Girl's School Fees For A Year / Peter Obi Has Good Economic Plans For The Naira - Kingsley Moghalu / Peter Obi, Fayemi To Become Visiting Lecturers At Western Delta University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.