Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,558 members, 7,968,585 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:52 AM

UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) (13438 Views)

Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase / Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole / Soldiers Dug Hole To Enter Boko Haram Kingpin’s Home In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Luklaw: 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
Our Yansh:

Olodo!!!

Sue ko, lace ni!!!

cheesy cheesy
tnk u mr op. Agression transfer at its peak- na me talk say mk ur xam no fyn? Anyway, dnt underestimate d power of God, He can still surprise u.
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by temitemi1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
Nothin bt d truth, I see dis every day on my way home frm lectures. Unilorin better by far, that's our motto.
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by OurYansh: 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Do you know the man in person ?
No

so??

Did you wait to ask the guy if he's truly a lecturer ?
I know he's a staff, but don't know his role(if he's a lecturer or a non-academic staff

Did you ask him why he was refilling the cans ?
No

Did you confirm from the school authority if they asked the man to supply the cans and he went to refill it in the full glare of the public ?
so I should leave my test and start going from one office to another because of what??

What do you want to prove by posting this picture?
The only sensible question in the series..
1. If you checked my post you'll observe that I was neutral on the issue. I didn't condemn the man but kept my opinion(Good or bad) to myself. Wrt the purpose of posting the picture, I just wanted to hear what folks think about the act.

To ridicule the man,to ridicule the school if he's truly a lecturer,to prove a health-related case or corruption?
I'm more concerned about the health implications of the act knowing fully well the cause and prevalence of typhoid fever.. Most folks trust water that's from the dispenser since they'll assume it's from the factory and has been properly treated. So exposing people prone to typhoid to such water under the guise of "A Dispenser" is‎​ my major grouse with the man..

If no,then your report is misleading cuz the man may be filling those cans for his personal use and since you don't know him personally to be a lecturer,you also sound confused.
once again I didn't say he's a lecturer!! What's misleading in the report? I said he's a staff of the University who's filling dispenser cans with bore-hole water. Isn't that true. I owe no apology to unintelligent and insecure folks who see a simple picture as an attempt to ridicule their school or their tribe or state. I take responsibility for what I say, but how dolts and semi-illiterates. interprete it is‎​ their business!!

Btw,some boreholes are treated and more reliable than so called factory-sealed water.
well I'll leave that for experts in that field to prove or disprove
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by OurYansh: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
Topkush: The water might be for drinking,but definately not for a water dispenser

Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by fankasibe: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
mu2sa2: The water from that borehole pump i believe is drinkable and available. In ilorin metropolis mains water runs once in a blue moon; in fact i will say 80% of the population of Ilorin has no access to water from the state water board and this has been the situation for over 20 years. Ironically every governor that comes into office budgets and embezzles billions of naira in the name of greater ilorin water scheme.
may God punish u for saying what u aren't sure of.
My Unilorin!!!
My Better by far!!!
Probitas doctrina

2 Likes

Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by OurYansh: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
fankasibe:
may God punish u for saying what u aren't sure of.
My Unilorin!!!
My Better by far!!!
Probitas doctrina

SMH for some Uni-Ilorin Graduates on this thread..

Cursing like an Agbero when you can intellectually counter and expose any spurious allegation or statement...

Shame on YOU
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by tony1918(m): 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
Unilorite know people like u after coming out of CBT u start braging about your exam when result comes out you will blame COMSIT..Your odecious eyes didn't see d school dam..I even wonder how u graduated from school with ur chicken brain
Our Yansh:

It was great!!

Thanks to Nairaland I was well prepared!!!!

I'm sure of at least 45/50

wink
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by OurYansh: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
tony1918: Unilorite know people like u after coming out of CBT u start braging about your exam when result comes out you will blame COMSIT..Your odecious eyes didn't see d school dam..I even wonder how u graduated from school with ur chicken brain

Ode!!

Don't derail the thread...

Comment on the picture or STFU!!

Ewu kambia!!!

cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by OurYansh: 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
Never knew some folks can be so emotional!!

Watch out for my next thread, "Pictures of Some Dilapidated Primary Schools in Ibadan"

Hope someone isn't gonna faint then..

wink wink
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by OurYansh: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
tee.gurl:
Am a student of the better by far uni, the water is drinkable,even if it wasn't, whts ur own. At least U weren't served to drink

... And ur point is‎​...

angry angry
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by tony1918(m): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
Our Yansh:

Ode!!

Don't derail the thread...

Comment on the picture or STFU!!

Ewu kambia!!!

cheesy cheesy
We know them by there username..RETARDEEN
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by simplelanre: 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2013
What an insult against a federal university. Pls stop this rubish. What is Naira land is ment for now? T i an ba sunkun a ma ri na....
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by yoged(m): 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
Thats shaba. The water is drinkable for those that can drink it. Chei, gone are those days wen we normally hustle to fetch dia. Staying for like 2hrs. Long live A8 hostel back in 2003. Shout out to 2,4 di wing, leblo,tj,docki,kojed,jb,sinkaye elewa,big sám.bayo jombo a.k.a la place E t.c
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by chrisstokx(m): 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2013
What's the fuse about that water is about the cleanest water around people that drink stream and river water nko ppl ehh
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by femiade50: 12:54am On Feb 28, 2013
It's a big shame on you guys and i'm disappointed in some of people with thier comments. Firtsly,how did the writer of the post know that the person is a school staff? Secondly,do you all know the purpose of what he's doing before y'all start talking? Dis is 1 of d problems we av in nigeria..pls let's think deeply b4 we comment and judge tinz...
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by PhemmyTinny(m): 1:23am On Feb 28, 2013
lakefist: what is this thing doing on the front page....what is nairaland turning into this days

No hard feelings bro...pls use google grin
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Musiwa17: 2:55am On Feb 28, 2013
there are no student in that picture.
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Yeecar(m): 5:39am On Feb 28, 2013
free2ryhme: misplaced priorities.. in a university of higher learning? what a pity...
Od.e!!! What has your grammars Got to do with an individual fetching drinking H20 for his family
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Yeecar(m): 5:42am On Feb 28, 2013
Our Yansh:

... And ur point is‎​...

angry angry
Mind Your bleeping Business !!!!
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Yeecar(m): 5:43am On Feb 28, 2013
Our Yansh:

... And ur point is‎​...

angry angry
Mind Your Fuuckin.g Business !!!! (Moderators Stop changing My WordS for)
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by eaglechild: 5:54am On Feb 28, 2013
Yeecar:
UNIILORIN product doing what they are best at.
You can make your point via intelligent arguements not crude cursing.
pls stop blaming the mods, the spambot filters UNIILORIN-like swear words.
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by OurYansh: 6:20am On Feb 28, 2013
eaglechild:
UNIILORIN product doing what they are best at.
You can make your point via intelligent arguements not crude cursing.
pls stop blaming the mods, the spambot filters UNIILORIN-like swear words.
Isn't that why some of them are called "Half-baked Graduates"...

cheesy cheesy

Yeecar:
Cry me a River dear.... Is‎​ the school ur father's property??

Mkpi congo!!

cheesy cheesy

femiade50: It's a big shame on you guys and i'm disappointed in some of people with thier comments. Firtsly,how did the writer of the post know that the person is a school staff?
he was wearing his staff I'd like all the other staff

Secondly,do you all know the purpose of what he's doing before y'all start talking? Dis is 1 of d problems we av in nigeria..pls let's think deeply b4 we comment and judge tinz...
Ok. So after you deep thinking can you now comment on the topic??
cheesy

simplelanre: What an insult against a federal university. Pls stop this rubish. What is Naira land is ment for now? T i an ba sunkun a ma ri na....
What's the insult and who insulted the university??

Is‎​ the picture real or not??
Abeg carry your nonsense mumu talk go one side..
undecided
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by OurYansh: 6:31am On Feb 28, 2013
I expected sensible contributions to the discussion but what I've seen so far is‎​ a bunch of graduates crying and whining like little babies deprived of BREA5T milk.. Most of them lacking in the capacity for intellectual reasoning and debate. Folks with low self-esteem, inferiority complex and a high sense of insecurity. What a SHAME!!

Are these the kind of people produced by Uni-Ilorin?? People whose only weapon of defence is‎​ insults and the use of curse-words??

Such persons are hereby warned in their best interest to stay away from these thread henceforth as they are likely to have their "little" brains fried by the fire-power I'll deploy on any who spews thrash henceforth on this thread.

To be forewarned is‎​ to be fore-armed!!

cool
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by femijck(m): 7:50am On Feb 28, 2013
Yeap ur ryt ...and most of the time they fetch frm d bore hole opposite home economics dpt close to the senate building.
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by niyivasaz(m): 7:55am On Feb 28, 2013
Our Yansh: I expected sensible contributions to the discussion but what I've seen so far is‎​ a bunch of graduates crying and whining like little babies deprived of BREA5T milk.. Most of them lacking in the capacity for intellectual reasoning and debate. Folks with low self-esteem, inferiority complex and a high sense of insecurity. What a SHAME!!

Are these the kind of people produced by Uni-Ilorin?? People whose only weapon of defence is‎​ insults and the use of curse-words??

Such persons are hereby warned in their best interest to stay away from these thread henceforth as they are likely to have their "little" brains fried by the fire-power I'll deploy on any who spews thrash henceforth on this thread.

To be forewarned is‎​ to be fore-armed!!

cool

Well, i have only got one thing to ask u. Why are u exposing ur doomed life like this? dude, get a life...ok?
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by OurYansh: 7:56am On Feb 28, 2013
femijck: Yeap ur ryt ...and most of the time they fetch frm d bore hole opposite home economics dpt close to the senate building.

Ok
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by OurYansh: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2013
niyivasaz: Well, i have only got one thing to ask u. Why are u exposing ur doomed life like this? dude, get a life...ok?

Another empty-headed shithead appears on the thread... He and his ilk will be ignored!!
angry
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 28, 2013
Musiwa17: there are no student in that picture.
Baba ooo! u ar right and d person wu took dat pic na one poor nd jobless( if nt au come he t NMIC test?) wu could only afod Kabukabu frm Challenge dropped at commercial car park, treked behind male hostel towards Senate buildng nd Faculty f science blocks( he could nt afford Keke to CBT so he was taking shot cut!)
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by OurYansh: 8:16am On Feb 28, 2013
cogitoErgo:
Baba ooo! u ar right and d person wu took dat pic na one poor nd jobless( if nt au come he t NMIC test?) wu could only afod Kabukabu frm Challenge dropped at commercial car park, treked behind male hostel towards Senate buildng nd Faculty f science blocks( he could nt afford Keke to CBT so he was taking shot cut!)

Another mumu appears on the scene and like the f00ls before him, he will be ignored!!

cool
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by OurYansh: 8:17am On Feb 28, 2013
Expecting more MUMUs to grace this thread...

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by niyivasaz(m): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2013
Please y'all shud just ignore dat silly, jobless OP.
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by wbankz(m): 8:32am On Feb 28, 2013
Una go come here dey do as if una no dey go toilet at all..wats wrong with borehole? Naija una too dey form..am sure na well water d poster self dy drink..no come dy form dangote pikin abeg..gulible nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung: How I Paid A Poor Girl's School Fees For A Year / Peter Obi Has Good Economic Plans For The Naira - Kingsley Moghalu / Peter Obi, Fayemi To Become Visiting Lecturers At Western Delta University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.