Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,044 members, 7,883,616 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:29 PM

Most Stolen iPhones Are In Africa - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Most Stolen iPhones Are In Africa (11853 Views)

9 Reasons Why Iphones Are Better Than Android Phones / SHOKING: Iphones Are Now Exploding / The Mysterious Success Of Apple Iphones – Why Iphones Are So Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Stolen iPhones Are In Africa by 3kay945(m): 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2013
bedford101: my guy iphone got natural efizzy[i][/i]
like what?
Re: Most Stolen iPhones Are In Africa by lordZOUGA(m): 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
the post says africa or china. how the f.uck did this poster make it about africa.
Re: Most Stolen iPhones Are In Africa by egberipops(m): 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
Ultimux:
Am sure you meant to say "stop selling stolen items".
If you want to go that route then you will ask people to stop buying used cars, used electronics etc.
Even our federal government and their agencies are notorious for buying used items and passing them off to us as new.
They should kindly take care of their thieves there and don't use the issue to rub on us.
Afterall when we are accusing and abusing our own thieves here we do not point accusing fingers at the west for encouraging them.
Infact, if I see a used iphone with "stolen from US" written all over it, I will buy shaperly as long as I can make use of it.
Why? Coz I knw the trader at computer village did not steal it personally neither was he aware it was stolen.
I buy from amazon and ebay all the time. I have never came across an ad that states- THIS ITEM IS STOLEN.

God bless you my sister
Re: Most Stolen iPhones Are In Africa by ibiso1986: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
wink
money-hungry :

only useful comment on diz thread.
tanx.
thanks man smiley
money-hungry :

only useful comment on diz thread.
tanx.
thanks man
Re: Most Stolen iPhones Are In Africa by Carlmax(m): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
jaygem: Pls they should steal iphone5 we cant afford the new one yet wink

Nairaland go kill person with laff.... Tru talk bro, but y I go dey support badt tin.. God help me.
Re: Most Stolen iPhones Are In Africa by jaygem(m): 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
Carlmax:

Nairaland go kill person with laff.... Tru talk bro, but y I go dey support badt tin.. God help me.
Life jst b lyk that sometyms. Looking for the good ways to do the wrong things
Re: Most Stolen iPhones Are In Africa by matrixme(m): 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hehehehe nonsense, Tecno android phones to the rescue. At least you have the pack and the reciept with you, and the rest of mind. No one should want stolen American junk these days now that these hardworking Chinese people have brought Android to our arms length, unless of course, you are an isheep!
Re: Most Stolen iPhones Are In Africa by hardbody: 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
berem: please o! whats the difference between an iphone and an Android phone? Me i no sabi anything for phone matter.

One starts with an I, and the other with an A.
Re: Most Stolen iPhones Are In Africa by ManTiger(m): 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
very very poor article...
Most stolen fones/Pc's end up in China.
Re: Most Stolen iPhones Are In Africa by darne(m): 12:13am On Feb 28, 2013
Ok Apple should close down in africa because of this, if them Geht Mind !
Re: Most Stolen iPhones Are In Africa by murtalaa(m): 12:40am On Feb 28, 2013
berem: please o! whats the difference between an iphone and an Android phone? Me i no sabi anything for phone matter.
kai berem you fall my hand ooh. I was crushing on you thinking are some glamorous classy chick grin
Re: Most Stolen iPhones Are In Africa by oyinbogirl(f): 1:19am On Feb 28, 2013
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Most Stolen iPhones Are In Africa by great063(m): 8:14am On Feb 28, 2013
Africa my Africa.
Re: Most Stolen iPhones Are In Africa by SlamDunk(m): 8:52am On Feb 28, 2013
saxywale:
Hope you are not wearing a white person's undies as well.
lwkm, its possible.
Re: Most Stolen iPhones Are In Africa by chenu(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2013
ebamma: Iphone is a name of a person, animal place or thing while Android is a word used instead of a noun
nawa 4 you o undecided
ebamma: Iphone is a name of a person, animal place or thing while Android is a word used instead of a noun
nawa 4 you o
Re: Most Stolen iPhones Are In Africa by chenu(m): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2013
saxywale:
Hope you are not wearing a white person's undies as well.
lol
Re: Most Stolen iPhones Are In Africa by patsyfine: 10:14am On Feb 28, 2013

ROTFLMAO
Re: Most Stolen iPhones Are In Africa by corinna: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2013
("The FCC is looking to sign more agreements with other countries, says FCC spokesman Neil Grace. Hopefully that will happen soon. It might be the only way to stop some guy on the streets of Lagos, Nigeria, from listening to your playlists, checking out your vacation pictures, or worse–stealing your identity."wink

This is an insult to all hardworking nigerians and if our government takes these statements lying low, then they should all be ashamed of themslves because nobody should insult a whole country like this and get away with it, whether that country be poor or not. If this magazine wrote this about a citizen of the us they would be made to pay for damages. I know some we say but we have 419 among us and so what? Are all americans killers because i always read of serial and mass killings in the US, still no one labels them a physco country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls, Guys, Can I Share The Mtn Night Plan Bundle With Friends? / Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! / Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.