Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,830 members, 7,945,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

Why Do Some Men Hardly Admit Their Faults? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Men Hardly Admit Their Faults? (2953 Views)

Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. / Why Are Some Ladies So Shy To Admit Their Feelings?? / Men Hardly Get Pleased (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Men Hardly Admit Their Faults? by Giftez78(f): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2008
Why do some men find it very difficult to admit their faults whenever they offended their girlfriends? Instead of them to feel sorry for what they did, they will be finding a way to shift the blames to their girls who may later be the begging ones just for peace to reign.
Why is the word "am sorry" too difficult for some men?
Re: Why Do Some Men Hardly Admit Their Faults? by efuah(f): 11:35am On Mar 19, 2008
Not all men are lyk that. . . my man is never tired of saying am sorry.

Some men think they are kings and a king does not make a mistake. . . over bossy is the problem with some guys.
Re: Why Do Some Men Hardly Admit Their Faults? by adekennis(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2008
you can put the blame on cry
Re: Why Do Some Men Hardly Admit Their Faults? by larekey(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2008
which kain talk be that,
have u not heard that women always have the last word in any argument
abeg some women too can be quite unapologetic especially wen they have been caught doing something wrong
Re: Why Do Some Men Hardly Admit Their Faults? by iice(f): 4:37am On Mar 20, 2008
It's the am always right thing undecided
Re: Why Do Some Men Hardly Admit Their Faults? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:33am On Mar 20, 2008
@ Topic,

Most of the time its becos of Pride,

Some essentially know they are at fault but they feel

they are probably belittling themselves when they admit they are at fault.
Re: Why Do Some Men Hardly Admit Their Faults? by slimtoney(m): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2008
it is not only guys,some ladies are like dat.Ihve dis girlfriend who finds it hard to say sry.

She confess to me wen i accosted er abt my suspicion dat she had an affair with somebody during d time we broke up and she admitted it.i feel so bad abt it and made an issue of out of it.instead of feeling sry she made she boast abt it and i smacked her
Re: Why Do Some Men Hardly Admit Their Faults? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2008
slimtoney:

it is not only guys,some ladies are like that.Ihve this girlfriend who finds it hard to say sry.

She confess to me when i accosted er about my suspicion that she had an affair with somebody during d time we broke up and she admitted it.i feel so bad about it and made an issue of out of it.instead of feeling sry she made she boast about it and i smacked her

What concerns you with whom she decides to date when she is single?

Abeg and who do you want to get support from for smacking her? If I were her I'd have broken your head.
Re: Why Do Some Men Hardly Admit Their Faults? by yinkuso08: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2008
@ topic
michelin89:

What concerns you with whom she decides to date when she is single?

Abeg and who do you want to get support from for smacking her? If I were her I'd have broken your head.

@ slimtoney,     Zero tolerance for any form of abuse. You had no right to do that ESPECIALLLY SINCE U WEREN'T TOGETHER. As michelin89 said, I am certainly not is your support group.

@ topic, some men adn woman are like that, I don't know why. However since this in reagrds to me, If some of those men that act as such are here, please answer the question. I would also like to know.
Re: Why Do Some Men Hardly Admit Their Faults? by clemcykul(f): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2008
@ topic

its pride in most cases.
Re: Why Do Some Men Hardly Admit Their Faults? by ifyalways(f): 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2008
I really dont know,mine dosent fall in that group. kiss
It might be:
Cos the babe falls in the category of ppl that take gentlemen to be mugus and might take their fault accepting and apology to be weakness.
Cos the man himself is so full of himself,hence he cant be at fault.Mr always Right.
me i dont know oooooh undecided
Re: Why Do Some Men Hardly Admit Their Faults? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2008
Its because of the proudness in them that makes men of nowadays not able to admite their faults and apologize!!!!
Re: Why Do Some Men Hardly Admit Their Faults? by AEjiro(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2008
Well my lady is like dat so i dont agree its a Guy's tin. but wat u can do i either accept the person like dat or insist on hearing the appology b4 proceeding on another talk or topic (that's wat i always do sha) and walk away or dont say anything to any new topic used to cover the error until the sorry is said and if he/she still refuse dont say anything just count it as one zero like in a football match and when next u offend him or her count it as one one if he/she want an appology say am not giving you any because u dont know how to say so your self. this is wat i do and i let her know it does change my affection for her (which is true) but that its only a way to correct what i feel in her is a defect
Re: Why Do Some Men Hardly Admit Their Faults? by Eliza704: 12:05am On Apr 10, 2008
Ego and pride! Even when they know they are wrong they wont admit it. Takes a real man or woman to do that. i suggest u find one.
Re: Why Do Some Men Hardly Admit Their Faults? by chinda3: 12:07am On Apr 10, 2008
Why do some men find it very difficult to admit their faults whenever they offended their girlfriends? Instead of them to feel sorry for what they did, they will be finding a way to shift the blames to their girls who may later be the begging ones just for peace to reign.
Why is the word "am sorry" too difficult for some men?

not all men are like dat,the ones who dont admit to their faults,are the ones filled with so much pride cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Some Men Hardly Admit Their Faults? by tRoOE(f): 5:58am On Apr 10, 2008
Their pride and ego, but sorry oh my guy doesn't fall into this category.

Re: Why Do Some Men Hardly Admit Their Faults? by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2008
Because their heads are like rocks not all of them though tongue
Re: Why Do Some Men Hardly Admit Their Faults? by almondjoy(f): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2008
Just the way they were created just like women have to have 200 pairs of shoes to match 400 purses.  To each his/her own jare!

Never met one guy that was not "pig-headed". I just ignore them and do ma thing. Who wan die of stroke for stubborn sheep? undecided

Say dog deey smell no mean say we no go own pet for house!

(1) (Reply)

Nice Guys Always Finish Last! / Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? / What Do Babes Mean By `they Have Invested In A Relationship`.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.