Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,310 members, 7,887,919 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:26 PM

FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! - Education (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! (135983 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread / 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Habidab: 9:09am On Dec 16, 2013
[quote author=rkarang]
May Allah bless and be with you sir! As regards FUNAAB; once there's no review on DE requirement plus with God on my side, I'm DEFINITELY in. Even wt my present application; I will know the final outcome by God's grace within 1/2 week(s) of ASUU resumption.
Ameen!!!We all know your application wots it on this thread but its obvious how FUNAAB looks to be beaten around the bush.
@Salvationmopol,Horbeat,Planetuzor,Osunstate and co are all merit student to have been admitted before now.but dunno what is happening.the sytem is corrupt and ASUU have put icing on the cake.

In all intitution FUNAAB Addmission is very fast but when they become slower I knew something is going on overthere.they might have been deliberating on issue like this...how do they sort this out...Candidate who are merited are yet to be given admission and Registrar want us to fix in another 30 candidate from Fashola,another 20 from Alao Akala,another 10 from minister of works...just imagine...my view though.[\qoute]
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 9:41am On Dec 16, 2013
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 9:57am On Dec 16, 2013
Habidab: I knew the major problem erupted from ASUU strike coz I was well informed about the school and i keep myself updated with help of over five departmental friend in my former school(Polyibadan) now in FUNAAB.but the percentage of internal DE candidate admitted is 3/4 to external.when UI gave me admission,all I do was just to take the risk and implement it and that is part of restrategising coz my focus is FUNAAB.
You mean you friends told you that? Mine didn't; instead, they told me to ignore forum and capitalize on merit.

However, what u've just said was actual what one of the staff members of FUNAAB post graduate sch told me.

You should have informed us here earlier? Imagine, I reviewed the whole last yr thread for FUNAAB's admission before submitting my DE form but couldn't find any complaint as regards our present situation. Trust me, I would have made a 'strong' step on that.

Anyway, you'll definitely enjoy UI.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Osunstate: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2013
Habidab: On my way to Ibadan for clearance,Baba God na your hand I dey o
mercy journey u shall not embark on journey of no return....greet Ui on my behalf
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by omodave(m): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2013
Habidab: On my way to Ibadan for clearance,Baba God na your hand I dey o

safe trip bro and a stress free clearance
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Osunstate: 10:57am On Dec 16, 2013
omodave:

safe trip bro and a stress free clearance
u still dey here
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by omodave(m): 11:27am On Dec 16, 2013
Osunstate: u still dey here

me just dey na boss
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Osunstate: 11:59am On Dec 16, 2013
omodave:

me just dey na boss
alryt
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
SalvationMopol: Permit Me to ReFocus our Minds
(this piece is 4 all)

4 sum days,alot of faith has being tied to getting a Bsc admission(which is d aim of dis thread) but when some yardstick are attach to it as a prerequisite to succeed,dat i dnt agree.
getting a bsc is very good but it is not a ticket to success.
REASONS;
1. there are enuf b.sc in d market under-employed(hand-to-mouth)
2. there are much more b.sc awaiting employment(unemployed)
3. there are so many b.sc holders who didnt or may not use der degree 4 employment(enterpreneurs)
4. there are b.sc holders in public services for more than 10yrs who barely achieved little.
5. there are b.sc holders who are retired & has so little to show off(lifestyle)
also there are people who have degrees & are doing well.
hence,alot of factors is involved because success is a journey & isnt measured by getting a degree nor affected by d discrimination btw b.sc & hnd holders.
just think outside d box & b steps ahead of ur mates.
if funaab admit u or not,success shud b ur target.
Dan
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Codedcrown(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
its due 2 d server
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mr Uzor and Temmiecare pls answer my question abt UNIBEN DE.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
HURRAY!
ASUU Strike is officially over.
it was called-off 1hr ago.
d best xmas gift 4 all undergraduates
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Habidab: 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
rkarang:
You mean you friends told you that? Mine didn't; instead, they told me to ignore forum and capitalize on merit.

However, what u've just said was actual what one of the staff members of FUNAAB post graduate sch told me.

You should have informed us here earlier? Imagine, I reviewed the whole last yr thread for FUNAAB's admission before submitting my DE form but couldn't find any complaint as regards our present situation. Trust me, I would have made a 'strong' step on that.

Anyway, you'll definitely enjoy UI.
I tender unreserved apology to all if I did not make mention to this since have joined this thread.
@all,thanks for your prayer.
But my Clearance was too stressful and infact am yet to be offered Authority to pay and cleared.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
SalvationMopol: HURRAY!
ASUU Strike is officially over.
it was called-off 1hr ago.
d best xmas gift 4 all undergraduates

smiley
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
Habidab: I tender unreserved apology to all if I did not make mention to this since have joined this thread.
@all,thanks for your prayer.
But my Clearance was too stressful and infact am yet to be offered Authority to pay and cleared.
It's a gradual process, you will definitely be cleared.

How is your stay @ Ib now?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Temicare(m): 12:05am On Dec 17, 2013
@ Planetuzor,Sanguine n Co....I wanna deeply appreciate u guys 4 hw well ur words of love n encouragement as healed my soul....

I don't even know d meaning of 'giving up'...is not in ma diary @all...Dis is my year by God's grace

dis is 2 inform u guys dat as far as me n Funaab is concern...my name must show in dis coming list...dey won't hv rest of mind until dey include my name In Jesus name...Once again I say..tank u very much friends... We all shall celebrate huge success in life...
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by brainiacjp(m): 12:26am On Dec 17, 2013
Temicare: @ Planetuzor,Sanguine n Co....I wanna deeply appreciate u guys 4 hw well ur words of love n encouragement as healed my soul....

I don't even know d meaning of 'giving up'...is not in ma diary @all...Dis is my year by God's grace

dis is 2 inform u guys dat as far as me n Funaab is concern...my name must show in dis coming list...dey won't hv rest of mind until dey include my name In Jesus name...Once again I say..tank u very much friends... We all shall celebrate huge success in life...
....i second u bro....give up ke...4 whr??...da1 na yrs back nt ds yr...nt even after THE MOST HIGH GOD Has promised me...which ever list it may be called.....m stl full of expectations to d brim...GOD help me, tear heaven for our sake and make us sing praises unto u....dat You have taken away our reproach.....God we are waiting on YOU
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by brainiacjp(m): 12:28am On Dec 17, 2013
Temicare: @ Planetuzor,Sanguine n Co....I wanna deeply appreciate u guys 4 hw well ur words of love n encouragement as healed my soul....

....i second u bro....give up ke...4 whr??...da1 na yrs back nt ds yr...nt even after THE MOST HIGH GOD Has promised me...which ever list it may be called.....m stl full of expectations to d brim...GOD help me, tear heaven for our sake and make us sing praises unto u....dat You have taken away our reproach.....God we are waiting on YOU
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by remtye: 6:41am On Dec 17, 2013
Pls has any DE aspirant being given admission dis 2014? Pls reply if u av being offered admission. I had rumour dat DE list has not being release....is it true?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by brainiacjp(m): 8:18am On Dec 17, 2013
remtye: Pls has any DE aspirant being given admission dis 2014? Pls reply if u av being offered admission. I had rumour dat DE list has not being release....is it true?
4get abt rumors....jex focus ur attention towards being admitted and be fervent in prayer.....it's gonna be okay....

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by 4reigningqueen: 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by brainiacjp(m): 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
4reigningqueen: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
....no go market like Ds abeg oooo
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
rkarang:
Thanks so much for taking your time to reply my qs sir.

As regards resource, it's better than wasting 365 days.

Sir, what can you say abt UNIBEN DE admission? Pls, not the f**cking assumption that we had abt FUNAAB, sir. I'm considering UNN or UNIBEN for my 4th DE? Others can also share their view abt the above qs.

Sorry for the late reply, hv not been online due to some uncontrollable circumstances.. Yes, as per the matter on ground... I wouldn't have said it better, UNN and Uniben is Just the best simply because they conduct Test for student and you are selected based on what ur scorer is. So it will now be left for u to jack all the jackables and make sure u pass.. Its not like unaab dat randomly select as we have heard. So pls go for Uniben And Unn.... There is a girl right on one of the Thread I frequent that also did DE for Uniben and Unn, she wasn't selected in Uniben but Unn gave her admission for MBBS.. Sanguine,Temicare and Omodare knows her very well grin grin... She's the MaMa of Dat our Thread!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
planetuzor:

Sorry for the late reply, hv not been online due to some uncontrollable circumstances.. Yes, as per the matter on ground... I wouldn't have said it better, UNN and Uniben is Just the best simply because they conduct Test for student and you are selected based on what ur scorer is. So it will now be left for u to jack all the jackables and make sure u pass.. Its not like unaab dat randomly select as we have heard. So pls go for Uniben And Unn.... There is a girl right on one of the Thread I frequent that also did DE for Uniben and Unn, she wasn't selected in Uniben but Unn gave her admission for MBBS.. Sanguine,Temicare and Omodare knows her very well grin grin... She's the MaMa of Dat our Thread!
Storm2 right?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
rkarang:
Storm2 right?

Yea: e be like say u they keep track on her (us)..

grin grin
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
planetuzor:

Yea: e be like say u they keep track on her (us)..

grin grin
I know some active members of popular unis' thread.

Plus thanks for ur late reply grin have made appreciable enquiries on both schs. They're both wonderful!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 7:11am On Dec 18, 2013
grin grin Rkarang don turn undercover e-agent... grin grin

[size=40pt]GOODMORNING GREAT PEOPLE!![/size] smiley
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Temicare(m): 9:15am On Dec 18, 2013
@Rkarang...am sowy I wasn't there 2 reply in time...#busy lyf #....Planetuzor as said it all...D both Sch make sense die....Stay happy..icare
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 11:25am On Dec 18, 2013
although,it is so difficult 4 a camel to pass 2ru d eye of a needle but its possible only 2ru God by pressing buttons.
i dnt know abt others but i'll storm funaab by surprise,not as supplementary but as a merited undergraduates.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by brainiacjp(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
SalvationMopol: although,it is so difficult 4 a camel to pass 2ru d eye of a needle but its possible only 2ru God by pressing buttons.
i dnt know abt others but i'll storm funaab by surprise,not as supplementary but as a merited undergraduates.
....lolz....m so happy 2 read this...it's really inspiring n shows da r back as d Danky I used 2 knw.....Funaab has got no choice buh 2 admit us as her merited students......

....i paid 4 ma house rent yesterday....dat's jex 2 show hw much I Av trusted God on Ds admission......no query ....in God I trust
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Habidab: 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
brainiacjp: ....lolz....m so happy 2 read this...it's really inspiring n shows da r back as d Danky I used 2 knw.....Funaab has got no choice buh 2 admit us as her merited students......

....i paid 4 ma house rent yesterday....dat's jex 2 show hw much I Av trusted God on Ds admission......no query ....in God I trust
Its all about faith
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Habidab: 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
rkarang:
It's a gradual process, you will definitely be cleared.

How is your stay @ Ib now?
Thank you very much,am cleared.

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (135) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic OKO 2016 - 2017 Admission / Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.