Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,951 members, 7,915,773 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:17 AM

FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! - Education (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! (136440 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread / 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Shegz94: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pls, som1 shuld kindly help me on answering dis. Can NECO result b combined wit WAEC result?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Shegz94: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pls, som1 shuld kindly help me on answering dis. Can NECO result b combined wit WAEC result? It is urgent, pls.

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Walexz02: na wa o! Sanguine et al have stopped commenting on the thread sef.... they just view and leave sad
abi o! when dey already admitted,feels less concern abt odas
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT TO ALL!!!

This piece of information clearly goes 4 all.
Life goes beyond just the present.dont evaluate ur future with only ur present circumstance.
my mum's friend who had 4 children,they are all graduates but only one is a hnd graduate.
funny enough,at preliminary stage such hnd graduates feels inferior in our labour market.
fortunately,God dnt judge or blesses anybody by having a degree rather if u are performing or u can perform(he cant give u sumtin beyond u)
d same hnd graduates happens to be the crown of d family with almost twice the salary of a regular bsc.graduates.
STATISTICALLY,alot of graduates are under-employed especialy with a degree.
as a prospective graduates,it is advicable u avoid government work or if u are ready to acknowledge their bias nature btw degree & hnd holders.
a hnd graduate shud be more concern abt his/her performance.
Private & multinational firms is okay wt less bias nature compare to government but na leg.
4 1 b a achiever as a graduates,destiny....
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
Walexz02: na wa o! Sanguine et al have stopped commenting on the thread sef.... they just view and leave sad

I've tried commenting for the past few days... But for some reason I'm yet to understand the comments were just not getting posted...and it was so annoying!

Now what more can I say... I know everything happens for a purpose. And you never know, this might just turnout be some kinda blessing in disguise afterall....
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
Destiny(which is God's embedded program) plays a larger role than qualification.
a person with Bsc may b preferred employ than a phd holder.
dnt get me wrong,i'm not justifying any1 dat hnd is better but clearly defining that qualification doesnt shape one's future.
There are degree holders in government work dat are bearly termed to have achieved.
there are so many tins to discuss but my fingers aint encouraging.
there was a time lagos initiated a program requiring graduates but phd holders applied like mad...
dankylove
[thread adviser]
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Habidab: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
SalvationMopol: WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT TO ALL!!!

This piece of information clearly goes 4 all.
Life goes beyond just the present.dont evaluate ur future with only ur present circumstance.
my mum's friend who had 4 children,they are all graduates but only one is a hnd graduate.
funny enough,at preliminary stage such hnd graduates feels inferior in our labour market.
fortunately,God dnt judge or blesses anybody by having a degree rather if u are performing or u can perform(he cant give u sumtin beyond u)
d same hnd graduates happens to be the crown of d family with almost twice the salary of a regular bsc.graduates.
STATISTICALLY,alot of graduates are under-employed especialy with a degree.
as a prospective graduates,it is advicable u avoid government work or if u are ready to acknowledge their bias nature btw degree & hnd holders.
a hnd graduate shud be more concern abt his/her performance.
Private & multinational firms is okay wt less bias nature compare to government but na leg.
4 1 b a achiever as a graduates,destiny....
Good talk,I have never for once think about going for governmental work after my educational career.Am thinking big(about self employment)...Destiny sha...
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
SalvationMopol:
abi o! when dey already admitted,feels less concern abt odas

Now is this supposed to send me on some kinda guilt trip or what

Your perception and perspective of things and issues atimes just makes me quake! angry
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
Habidab: Good talk,I have never for once think about going for governmental work after my educational career.Am thinking big(about self employment)...Destiny sha...
Correct guy!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
Sanguine:

Now is this supposed to send me on some kinda guilt trip or what

Your perception and perspective of things and issues atimes just makes me quake! angry
to every action,there is reaction.
dear miss thread,i said that to get U commenting.
its wasnt on purpose but i borrowed it to get ur attention.
u shud av been used to my perception,i joke often.
i'm sori if that was a thorn in ur flesh.
I AM ON MY KNEES
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
SalvationMopol:
I AM ON MY KNEES

Did you just say you're on your knees? You'd better get on your stomach now and do not get up until I tell you otherwise! tongue
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
Sanguine:

Did you just say you're on your knees? You'd better get on your stomach now and do not get up until I tell you otherwise! tongue
hmmn! taking advantage of d situation.
stil waiting 4 d green light to get up
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
Which TIME?

There was a time when this thread was an offspring full of promises.
A time when updates were not questioned with unbelief unlike now.
A time when gladiators of this thread was full of optimism.
A time when body language of all harmonize wt tone.
A time when this thread was an umbrella,provided shelter for all as a family.
A time when plans were hatched with pending outcome.
A time when no member's account was deactivated.
A time when choice of words almost rob the peace of this thread.
A time when posts was per minute.
There was a time,only a time when silence is Victory even when Cheated...
...A Time!

Dankylove

2 Likes

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
SalvationMopol:
I AM ON MY KNEES
SalvationMopol:
hmmn! taking advantage of d situation.
stil waiting 4 d green light to get up

Danky go on his knees,

Me I shock oo
but Sanguine u wicked oo, u come they find make him go on his belle again?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
planetuzor:

Danky go on his knees,

Me I shock oo
but Sanguine u wicked oo, u come they find make him go on his belle again?
bro,help me tell em.
knee no dey enuf,may be she nu blacklist me sef wey get slim belle(i dnt drink)
nxt time,she wil ask me to kiss the floor with my pink lips or do frog jump
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 6:56am On Dec 11, 2013
SalvationMopol:
bro,help me tell em.
knee no dey enuf,may be she nu blacklist me sef wey get slim belle(i dnt drink)
nxt time,she wil ask me to kiss the floor with my pink lips or do frog jump

grin alright now you are pardoned. You may get up now. grin

Goodmorning great people.
ALL IS WELL.
cheesy
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 7:50am On Dec 11, 2013
Sanguine:

grin alright now you are pardoned. You may get up now. grin

Goodmorning great people.
ALL IS WELL.
cheesy
I refuse to stand up unless u apologize 4 making me knee 4 almost 10hours
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by brainiacjp(m): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2013
At ds jonction, i fink i owe d thread ds words....QUE SERA SERA.....let God do what seems good....HE already knows d end right from d beginning......

......it doesn't mean all hope is gone ooo!!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by brainiacjp(m): 8:08am On Dec 11, 2013
At ds junction I fink I owe d thread ds words....QUE SERA SERA......let God do what seems good....HE knows d end right 4rm d beginning.....
....it doesn't mean all hope is gone ooo!!!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2013
SalvationMopol:
I refuse to stand up unless u apologize 4 making me knee 4 almost 10hours

Me ayaf release you o. And I have nothing to appologise about. tongue
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 9:00am On Dec 11, 2013
brainiacjp: At ds junction I fink I owe d thread ds words....QUE SERA SERA......let God do what seems good....HE knows d end right 4rm d beginning.....

You did not know that when you were busy ranting like a psychotic patient abi?!... You'd better apologise to those you called liars... 'cause I'm sure you wouldn' like it if someone calls you a liar for no just reason!!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2013
brainiacjp: At ds jonction, i fink i owe d thread ds words....QUE SERA SERA.....let God do what seems good....HE already knows d end right from d beginning......

......it doesn't mean all hope is gone ooo!!
truely,u have deceived us wt ur false source.
like i said earlier,God wil outright reward u in ur coin,be it gud or EVIL.
u'll surely reap d extra agony u made us pass 2ru,d excess hope we gave as a result of ur words shall be a thorn in ur flesh.
i'm not cursing but its so bad of a person to toy with our emotions,as critical as admission is,u went ahead wt ur arbitrary statements.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Habidab: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2013
SalvationMopol:
u'll surely reap d extra agony u made us pass 2ru,d excess hope we gave as a result of ur words shall be a thorn in ur flesh.
i'm not cursing but its so bad of a person to toy with our emotions,as critical as admission is,u went ahead wt ur arbitrary statements.
I told you bro that brainiacjp must have been playing with the feelings of people following the thread.well sha no bad feelings,malice,or grugde...but to @brainicjp always see the truth/hear it before posting any info about Admission of a thing
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Habidab: 9:55am On Dec 11, 2013
brainiacjp: At ds junction I fink I owe d thread ds words....QUE SERA SERA......let God do what seems good....HE knows d end right 4rm d beginning.....
Your source=Incompetency
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by brainiacjp(m): 11:48am On Dec 11, 2013
Habidab: Your source=Incompetency
....m so sure u'll apologize lerra for all Ds assaults......no offense....u only nid me 2 interprets my term....QUE SERA SERA......."what will be will be"....i Neva meant sumfin else.....THORN ON WHOSE flesh......my fwends, ur patience is not enough....let's hope more....m also an aspirant not a THREAD PROPHET.....ENOUGH OF UR INSINUATIONS TOWARDS ME....uphold ur faith...
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by brainiacjp(m): 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
SalvationMopol:
....i Neva couldn't Av imagined u of all people.....how come u become a salvation mopol wif thunderous causes....u don't worth being called so...i respected u a lot not knowing u're ten dollar a penny.....he ought to preach hope 2 ppl....and u ******aspirants....i reserve my comments....all is well
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Accuratephemite: 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
WHY WOULD I HAVE HEADACHE WHEN PANADOL IS #20? WHY WOULD ANYBODY BREAK MY HEART WHEN ALTECO SUPERGLUE IS JUST #50....

EVERYTHING COST #70

brainiacjp: ....i Neva couldn't Av imagined u of all people.....how come u become a salvation mopol wif thunderous causes....u don't worth being called so...i respected u a lot not knowing u're ten dollar a penny.....he ought to preach hope 2 ppl....and u ******aspirants....i reserve my comments....all is well
SalvationMopol:
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
brainiacjp: ....i Neva couldn't Av imagined u of all people.....how come u become a salvation mopol wif thunderous causes....u don't worth being called so...i respected u a lot not knowing u're ten dollar a penny.....he ought to preach hope 2 ppl....and u ******aspirants....i reserve my comments....all is well

Now what's wrong with these one You come on here to give erroneous information based on some false source, call people liars, and you still have the guts to spill more balderdash!?
Now I'm so beginning to think you need to pay a visit to a psychiatrist!!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by brainiacjp(m): 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sanguine:

Now what's wrong with these one You come on here to give erroneous information based on some false source, call people liars, and you still have the guts to spill more balderdash!?
Now I'm so beginning to think you need to pay a visit to a psychiatrist!!
....u nid 2 cool ur temper woman....ds is not d right time 4 u 2 prove how outspoken u are....at least....i understand wot d agonies are all about.....i recommend u a very cold water 2 suppress ur thirsty tongue which thought 2 cause and insult is d best thing 2 preach hope.....

......i also felt d concern....and I undastand.....or do u fink u are anyfin compared 2 God n make us hopeless.....do not provoke me and hear d nxt words 4rm me...,
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by brainiacjp(m): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
Truth is bitter...
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
brainiacjp: ....u nid 2 cool ur temper woman....ds is not d right time 4 u 2 prove how outspoken u are....at least....i understand wot d agonies are all about.....i recommend u a very cold water 2 suppress ur thirsty tongue which thought 2 cause and insult is d best thing 2 preach hope.....

......i also felt d concern....and I undastand.....or do u fink u are anyfin compared 2 God n make us hopeless.....do not provoke me and hear d nxt words 4rm me...,
Now the girl u ar talking to has been offered admission thru DE to 2 different sch, unaab included. So I don't think she needs d false hope u ar trying to give neither will it touch her. But I can tekk u she feels for everyother person here... What's all the false hope for, is it by force u give hope let to talk of hope frm a baseless source? Its quite Unfair, very very. You jst don't knw how dis feels to some of us who hasn't been offered admission here. Pls stop d rubbish. Its annoying

#Seriously Lacking Proper Communication skills.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
brainiacjp: Truth is bitter...

What truth are you telling here now that is bitter Is it not better you just shut your buccal trap than come give false hopes on here? Huh?? Now I know there's something so seriously wrong with you and methinks you need help real quick before it escalates!

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (135) (Reply)

Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here / JAMB Subject Combinations For All Courses / Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.