Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,068 members, 7,913,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:45 PM

Family Matter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Family Matter (1160 Views)

When Village People Have Concluded On Your Matter / Family Matter / Don't Get Invoved,it's A Family Matter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Matter by bigname(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2006
A black guy and a white man were sitting in the park. The white man had a pet monkey and the black guy was selling banana. So the black guy said "Mr. can u please help to look after my bananas I am going to get something and will be right back in the next few minutes". "Oh yes go ahead" said the white guy. When the black guy came back there were no more banana and he goes mad and asked the white man "where are my bananas?" The white guy looked at him and says "ask your brother", pointing at his monkey. The black guy just chilled. Then few minutes later the white guy said, 'can u look after your brother I am going to get something too. The black guy says, ok. When the white guy came back the monkey was dead and he went mad asking "what happened to my monkey?" The black dude says "Hey Mr. don't get involved in a family matter!!!"
Re: Family Matter by berylLOL(f): 10:27pm On May 04, 2010
ha ha
Re: Family Matter by bighead1(m): 11:56pm On May 04, 2010
buha
Re: Family Matter by bighead1(m): 12:19am On May 05, 2010
@berylol
i just added u on fb
Re: Family Matter by berylLOL(f): 12:23am On May 05, 2010
aiite let me check it out

(1) (Reply)

50th Aniversary / Beware! They Walk Among Us / Bp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.