Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,378 members, 7,913,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:41 PM

"Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye (1752 Views)

Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force / ‘our Stolen Mandate Would Soon Be Restored’, Omisore Tells Supporters / Water Supply Restored In Onitsha After 12 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
On Friday, 14th December 2012, President Goodluck Jonathan attended the 15th Holy Ghost Congress of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

At that event, Pastor E. Adeboye led the mammoth crowd in attendance to pray to God for the president.

The General Overseer prayed and said “God should direct him so that the glory of Nigeria will be restored in his time”.
He added: “God, please give him the divine enablement, courage; Lord lead him (president) aright during his tenure, let the glory of Nigeria be restored"

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/echoes-of-2011-polls-jonathan-returns-to-redemption-camp-adeboye-prays-god-to-give-him-wisdom/

Less than 2months after those prayers were said, Nigeria conquered Africa in a historic African Cup win. The nation erupted in jubilation over the AFCON glory that came after 19yrs of waiting.

Does anyone still doubt the efficacy of prayers? Watch out for more fulfilment of this powerful prayer in other areas of our country: “God should direct him so that the glory of Nigeria will be restored in his time”
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
God answers prayers
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
amen in Jesus name
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by Akshow: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
Daddy be the change you want to see sir. Help the poor. Donate heavily to charity, sir you went to missionaries schools that charge next to nothing try reduce your school fees of your uni So that even the poor can afford it sir. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by MAYOWAAK: 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
Mega University: hmm...President Jonathan promised to establish mega universities across the country that will accommodate minimum of 200,000 at a go...he made this promise during the convocation ceremony at ABU...hmm...President Jonathan with his vague promises?...what does Mega university stands for? Why couldn't this government grow up for a minute and with all seriousness address our national challenges: education, health, social housing, etc? We need governance and NOT rhetoric pronouncements that will amount to nothing.

1 Like

Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by tomakint: 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
Indeed, God still answers prayers and I share strongly in the sentiments of Pastor E.A Adeboye concerning President Goodluck Jonathan on behalf of Nigeria! I am of the opinion and belief that Jonathan can fix the rot in Nigeria, the more reason I shall continue to pray for him cool

1 Like

Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by Nobody: 4:47am On Mar 03, 2013
tomakint: Indeed, God still answers prayers and I share strongly in the sentiments of Pastor E.A Adeboye concerning President Goodluck Jonathan on behalf of Nigeria! I am of the opinion and belief that Jonathan can fix the rot in Nigeria, the more reason I shall continue to pray for him cool
Very correct! I was so surprised about how that prayer point fits perfectly into recent happenings. Imagine also the heroic reception President GEJ (and by extension Nigeria) is getting in Coted'ivore? I strongly feel that by the time GEJ finishes with Nigeria in 2019, Nigerians will look back and say, wow!! How did all this happen?

1 Like

Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by ayuse(m): 5:45am On Mar 03, 2013
Akshow: Daddy be the change you want to see sir. Help the poor. Donate heavily to charity, sir you went to missionaries schools that charge next to nothing try reduce your school fees of your uni So that even the poor can afford it sir. Thanks
U just made my day.
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by ayuse(m): 5:48am On Mar 03, 2013
Pastor Adeboye has done nothing much than to encourage imcopetent leadership.

1 Like

Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 03, 2013
Folks like Adeboye are filth.
They indirectly contribute to creating Hell for Nigerians on Earth.
But most Nigerians are Brainwashed Morons.
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Very correct! I was so surprised about how that prayer point fits perfectly into recent happenings. Imagine also the heroic reception President GEJ (and by extension Nigeria) is getting in Coted'ivore? I strongly feel that by the time GEJ finishes with Nigeria in 2019, Nigerians will look back and say, wow!! How did all this happen?

-Sincere9gerian comments

-Sincere9gerian replies to his own comment with another ID

-Sincere9gerian then hails his own other ID for supporting his(sincere9) comment.

-After some REAL comments from other Nairalanders, Sincere9gerian then supports his original post with two or three fresh IDs.

Hmmmm there is a science to this.

1 Like

Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by tomakint: 8:19am On Mar 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Fixed! Definitely, Nigerians will be grateful after 2019 cool
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by GARRIx7(m): 8:22am On Mar 03, 2013
I wonder why these so-called Men of God refuse to give Strong Advice to our Politicians...

These Men Of God care only about their bellies and don't ever spare a thought for the suffering masses...

With the high level of Corruption, Crime, Poverty and unemployment in the Nation our Men of God should make their voice heard by giving constructive advice and criticisms where needed. Not this ear-tickling utterances.

..Besides while I agree that winning the Nations cup is‎​ an achievement, it's not to be credited to the PDP-led FG as the team's success was pure based on determination of the Players and their managers..
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by eggheaders(m): 8:30am On Mar 03, 2013
adeboye and gej.a classic symptoms of a failed society.
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2013
GARRI (x7):
I wonder why these so-called Men of God refuse to give Strong Advice to our Politicians...

These Men Of God care only about their bellies and don't ever spare a thought for the suffering masses...

With the high level of Corruption, Crime, Poverty and unemployment in the Nation our Men of God should make their voice heard by giving constructive advice and criticisms where needed. Not this ear-tickling utterances.

..Besides while I agree that winning the Nations cup is​ an achievement, it's not to be credited to the PDP-led FG as the team's success was pure based on determination of the Players and their managers..
What if that Sunday Mba's goal had hit the bar while the ONLY chance by Burkina Faso had entered the net? There's element of luck in every football match and what others call element of luck is a miracle to others.

Your insinuation that govt had nothing to do with that victory is incorrect. The president visited the team at Abuja and had a video conference with the team when they got to the semi-finals. If nothing else, it boosted the morals of the players. But kudos to the players and team managers
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by eggheaders(m): 8:46am On Mar 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
What if that Sunday Mba's goal had hit the bar while the ONLY chance by Burkina Faso had entered the net? There's element of luck in every football match and what others call element of luck is a miracle to others.

Your insinuation that govt had nothing to do with that victory is incorrect. The president visited the team at Abuja and had a video conference with the team when they got to the semi-finals. If nothing else, it boosted the morals of the players. But kudos to the players and team managers

guy are you this dumb or pretending to be so.lols the president will also be involve when you are finally able to impregnate your wife.damn this peeps lick the president a55 like their lives depends on it.so the president was also involve when we didnt qualify for nation cups and the Olympic woes.like seriously you need a brain transplant.cause this current one in your skull is so faulty like old papa's cupboard t.v.

1 Like

Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by takedat(m): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2013
I say Amen to that! It is only those who lack of good sense that will hope a president who earns huge emolument at the expense of Nigerians fail! Though I believe more in pragmatic solutions, cos prayers alone will not deliver Nigeria from the sludge! Faith without action is vanity!

1 Like

Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by OmoTier1(m): 9:42am On Mar 03, 2013
Wetin persin no go hear for NL politics cheesy Abeg I dey go church make I go thank God and pray say make Arsenal thrash Spurds 4-1, now somebody shout the loudest Amen in the house cool. After all prayers works.....

Next story please .. undecided
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Lmaoooooooooo hahaha!!!!! Joke of the century!

Dummy, if ure uninspiring you can't inspire others. This is not magic, it's fact!
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I strongly feel that by the time GEJ finishes with Nigeria in 2019, Nigerians will look back and say, wow!! How did all this happen?
For once I actually agree with something you've said, but not for the reasons you claim,so do not get your hopes up that we're " like-minds" now.

Yes, I believe by 2017---if Nigerians allow GEJ to remain at the helm--- when North, and Southwest are pointing guns at the East, and the East is pointing guns back at them, and the Niger Delta is setting off bombs amongst themselves, and the minorities in the East are fighting against being included in Biafra, and the minorities in the North are fighting against remaining under the control of the North, and there's total confusion not only in Nigeria but in the whole of West Africa, people will indeed look back and wonder aloud: "Wow, how the hell did all this happen?".

1 Like

Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by Sibrah: 11:27am On Mar 03, 2013
Prayer alone will not do it, you cannot oversee corruption and tell Nigerians because God said so, or pray to God for one term and use the power you derive from that one term to 'sly' God. God is more than PDP boko haram faction who resort to bombs and AK-47s. Sincere don't try to play a fast one the church going Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
eggheaders:

guy are you this dumb or pretending to be so.lols the president will also be involve when you are finally able to impregnate your wife.damn this peeps lick the president a55 like their lives depends on it.so the president was also involve when we didnt qualify for nation cups and the Olympic woes.like seriously you need a brain transplant.cause this current one in your skull is so faulty like old papa's cupboard t.v.
All these abuses, insults and name calling are STRONG INDICATORS of inferiority complex and intellectual incapacitation.

Someone who is confident and intelligent should be able to engage in a healthy conversation, deviod of abuses, insults and name calling.

3 Likes

Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by PointB: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2013
I think Pastor Adeboye knows exactly what he prayed for and what God told him.

GEJ transformation of Nigeria has the signature of God in it. Let hater keep hating...
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by eggheaders(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
All these abuses, insults and name calling are STRONG INDICATORS of inferiority complex and intellectual incapacitation.

Someone who is confident and intelligent should be able to engage in a healthy conversation, deviod of abuses, insults and name calling.
NM

you get hit shey.please make your post logical. even the sport minister can't claim the nations cup glory talkless of the president.
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
eggheaders: NM

you get hit shey.please make your post logical. even the sport minister can't claim the nations cup glory talkless of the president.
Got hit with what? The only thing that can hit me on this forum is a SUPERIOR argument. Once I see a superior or more intelligent post, I try to respond with a counter argument. That is me. I usually ignore Insults and abuses because for me, they are signs of mental incapacitation and lack of confidence
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by Goddex: 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
Adeboye is a true man of God. His propheses come to pass unlike the other prophet of doom Bakare.
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by PointB: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
Goddex: Adeboye is a true man of God. His propheses come to pass unlike the other prophet of doom Bakare.

You can say that again.

While one Pastor actually try his best to do the work of God, the other resort to wishing death and doom to his political opponent from the pulpit. Pastor Adegboye, and bakare are world apart.
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by nduchucks: 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
It is a prime shame that purportedly well-read and educated people who believe they are Christians, actually believe that one man, by virtue of his profession as a pastor, has more access to God than they themselves have.

SMH @ ignorance.
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by PointB: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
^^^^

Nothing shameful here, aboki.

Cos actually some people have more access to God than others whether we like it or not. Those who faithfully take seeking the face of God as their calling are mostly likely to find God than those whose seek God's face en-passing.

It's easier though if you are a true pastor, but ordinary people also have unlimited access to good too.

1 Like

Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by wazobiaforu(m): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
Insicere .. Maje kin se epe fun e ooo, why do you always think everybody in NL are slowpoke like you and your boss?

How on earth will you open a thread because you want to show us God has answered GEJ prayer through the sucess of another man glory?

You personaly, how have you benefit directly from the CUP? We are happy as a country and Keshi i think deserve the praise not your person

If na joke you deyy joke, make yu stop am ooo, prayer deyy answer and we all know that but face :
Physical problem PHYSICALLY &
Spiritual problem SPIRITUALLY

Dont let the blood of unborn children swear for you for playing prank with the future of Nigeria because of Token

1 Like

Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
Goddex: Adeboye is a true man of God. His propheses come to pass unlike the other prophet of doom Bakare.
But he couldnt prophesise that you wouldn't be able to spell a simple word such as "Prophesy/Prophesies"? You need to go to him and forcefully get back all that you've donated to fund his jet setting lifestyle and invest in getting urself an adult education.
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by Wadeoye(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
ayuse: Pastor Adeboye has done nothing much than to encourage imcopetent leadership.

And you should ask whether the man (adeoboye) himself is competent apart from using bible to extort money from lazy selfdefeated followers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Worst Time To Visit OBJ / Man Refuses To Leave Prison After Being Released In Owerri. / Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Has Announced Prince Dr. Emeka Eze As His Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.