Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,411 members, 7,914,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:27 PM

"Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye (1753 Views)

Tambuwal's Security Will Not Be Restored - Nigerian Police Force / ‘our Stolen Mandate Would Soon Be Restored’, Omisore Tells Supporters / Water Supply Restored In Onitsha After 12 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by seanet01: 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
Nonsense.
Now Pastor Adeboye, answer this questions
Why did you look the other side when Akingbola was looting Intercontinental Bank dry?
Shebi he is one of your church pastors.
Why did you collect looted money from Akingbola as tithe?
Can't your holy spirit see that the money Akingbola paid as tithe was stolen?
Baba you are only a chop and clean mouth pastor.
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by PointB: 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
seanet01: Nonsense.
Now Pastor Adeboye, answer this questions
Why did you look the other side when Akingbola was looting Intercontinental Bank dry?
Shebi he is one of your church pastors.
Why did you collect looted money from Akingbola as tithe?
Can't your holy spirit see that the money Akingbola paid as tithe was stolen?
Baba you are only a chop and clean mouth pastor.

shocked shocked shocked shocked Make you mind your tongue oo. I know some of you are genetically loquacious. But's Pastor Adegboye we are talking about here, not the frustrated politician, bakare, that choose the pulpit for political hate speech.
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by Wadeoye(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
take dat: I say Amen to that! It is only those who lack of good sense that will hope a president who earns huge emolument at the expense of Nigerians fail! Though I believe more in pragmatic solutions, cos prayers alone will not deliver Nigeria from the sludge! Faith without action is vanity!

Man use your brain for once. It is not your prayers or wish that will make a corrupt and incompetent president perform.

Even a competent president has to work for success - you dont just sit down manipulating things and at the same time talking about moving the country to a greater height. The Adeboyes are fast loosing their sense of decency because of money which anyway is the primary purpose of setting up their churches.

Can you tell me who advised GEJ to appoint Anenih as NPA chairman and later force the same man on PDP as BOT chairman?

Can you also tell who asked GEJ to scrap Ribadu's report?

How come a man who stole 27B received 750k fine under GEJ?

Some people are just hopeless human beings. You sit down there talking lazily about prayers and the man you are praying for is hell bent on pursuing shelfish and not-well-thought-through objectives.
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by seanet01: 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
PointB:

shocked shocked shocked shocked Make you mind your tongue oo. I know some of you are genetically loquacious. But's Pastor Adegboye we are talking about here, not the frustrated politician, bakare, that choose the pulpit for political hate speech.
Adeboye ko Adebayo ni.
This set of serial flinchers who are using religion to deceive gullible people like you can only endorse a retardeen like Gej.
This set of useless pastors.
He matters only to you lazy people who thinks God is so far from us except we go through a Pastor.
Pastor Adeboye my FOOT!
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by PointB: 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
seanet01: Adeboye ko Adebayo ni.
This set of serial flinchers who are using religion to deceive gullible people like you can only endorse a retardeen like Gej.
This set of useless pastors.
He matters only to you lazy people who thinks God is so far from us except we go through a Pastor.
Pastor Adeboye my FOOT!

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by seanet01: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
PointB:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Again,
Pastor Adeboye my FOOT!
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2013
Atleast comments on this thread so far has made it clear to some of us and many NLanders that the few disgruntled group of persons that have been abusing, cursing and calling the president of this great country all sorts of ridiculous names all the while are completely insane. They have no regard for God, Men of God or their fellow human beings.

Since we now know this for sure, whenever such persons post their comments of insanity, rather than attack them we should pity them and pray for their quick recovery
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by ikeyman00(m): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2013
@@@@@

i ikeyman personally thinks this is better from him

instead wasting so much time to tell us who the devil will strike next or looking for private jet to buy while the masses in his congregation cant afford school fees and that or even creating headache for motorist plying lagos high way

worse of all shaking hand with looters and blood money shocked; hmm devil lives in the church shocked
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by takedat(m): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
Wadeoye:

Man use your brain for once. It is not your prayers or wish that will make a corrupt and incompetent president perform.

Even a competent president has to work for success - you dont just sit down manipulating things and at the same time talking about moving the country to a greater height. The Adeboyes are fast loosing their sense of decency because of money which anyway is the primary purpose of setting up their churches.

Can you tell me who advised GEJ to appoint Anenih as NPA chairman and later force the same man on PDP as BOT chairman?

Can you also tell who asked GEJ to scrap Ribadu's report?

How come a man who stole 27B received 750k fine under GEJ?

Some people are just hopeless human beings. You sit down there talking lazily about prayers and the man you are praying for is hell bent on pursuing shelfish and not-well-thought-through objectives.

Hogwash! Having dyslexia does not mean you should be stu-pid. If you have comprehension problem why not seek medical attention instead of advertising how retarrded you are on a public forum! Didn't you read where I wrote "I believe more in pragmatic solutions, cos prayers alone will not deliver Nigeria from the sludge! Faith without action is vanity!" Attention seeking whor€, furious because I said "Amen" that Nigeria should be restored! I am also a critic of the president but I do not hate him and always wish him the best! Slow witted buffoon!

1 Like

Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by Wadeoye(m): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
take dat: Hogwash! Having dyslexia does not mean you must be stu-pid. If you have comprehension problems why not seek medical attention instead of advertising how retarrded you are on a public forum! Didn't you read where I wrote "I believe more in pragmatic solutions, cos prayers alone will not deliver Nigeria from the sludge! Faith without action is vanity!" Attention seeking whor€, furious because I said "Amen" that Nigeria should be restored! I am also a critic of the president but I do not hate him! Slow witted buffoon!

Shut the mess up - imbe.
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by takedat(m): 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2013
Wadeoye:

Shut the mess up - imbe.
Featherbrained Oaf! Fuq Off!
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
ayuse: Pastor Adeboye has done nothing much than to encourage imcopetent leadership.
So in your opinion, praying for the leader of your country to succeed is encouraging "incompetent leadership"?
Smh!
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
So in your opinion, praying for the leader of your country to succeed is encouraging "incompetent leadership"?
Smh!
By a charlatan? Yes!
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
kingoflag: By a charlatan? Yes!
Those you call "charlatan" are the best thing to happen to this country to some people. One man's meat...
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Those you call "charlatan" are the best thing to happen to this country to some people. One man's meat...
My man keep quiet!
Re: "Let The Glory Of Nigeria Be Restored In His (GEJ) Time"- Pastor E. Adeboye by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 04, 2013
Akshow: Daddy be the change you want to see sir. Help the poor. Donate heavily to charity, sir you went to missionaries schools that charge next to nothing try reduce your school fees of your uni So that even the poor can afford it sir. Thanks
Unsolicited advice. Who told you he's not already doing most of those things?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Refuses To Leave Prison After Being Released In Owerri. / News Breaking: Over 6000 Apga Members Decamp To APC In Anambra / SSS Traces N3 Billion SURE-P Money To Lamido's Cronies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.