Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner (3337 Views)

Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo / How I Fell In Love With My Househelp / I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by Umejunior(f): 3:44am On Mar 03, 2013
It's 6pm in the evening, I rush to the bathroom to take a clean bath and freshen up. Few minutes to 7, the phone rings, he says "Are you coming for night class?" I quickly reply, "sure!".
"Good bye room mates, I'm off to night class". I hurried with my books in my bag, my recharged lantern and not forgetting my pop socks.
I'm in, he's waiting for me. He is always with his book and his eyes are glued to it. I looked around the class to see any familiar face, none. I open my books to read, after reading for 3 hours, I lost concentration. I try to get his attention, he looks into my eyes. I started melting, he spoke in a soft tone "Are you tired?" He sounded as if he was going to give me his chest to rest on. I replied "Yes!" He smiles. I havn't seen him talking to any girl in our lecture hall. He is a good christian, a simple guy, the best in his department, my dream man. He is not rich neither is he boastful. He doesn't show any special interest in girls and that makes me to draw closer to him every minute.
He doesn't talk too much but his EYES say a lot.
For once, I summoned courage to touch his face but he was scared and turned the other way. I tried to hold his hand but he refused. He left my love hanging but he calls me often. Anytime we talk, we don't feel like leaving each other.
I went to his church, I found a seat beside him, 'I looked like his future wife' I thought. Isn't he charming, he teaches me like his own sister. He is the first born of his family. I don't know if he feels the same way I feel for him. For once, our faces were so close, I thought he was going to do it but he didn't.
I told him that I love him and he said he loves me too.
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 03, 2013
FTC

first to comment... nice fairytale grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NO VEX.
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by Mynd44: 5:05am On Mar 03, 2013
What is so difficult there? Tell him how you feel and stop killing yourself
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by hakunamatata1: 7:03am On Mar 03, 2013
....abi o! the lesson ive learnt from my past attempts @ relationships in a bitter way is that 'DELAY IS DANGEROUS' ....beta learn too!
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by Umejunior(f): 8:16am On Mar 03, 2013
NO VEX.[/quote]
Mynd_44: What is so difficult there? Tell him how you feel and stop killing yourself

it's not that easy for a girl to open up to a guy
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by Mynd44: 8:20am On Mar 03, 2013
Umejunior: NO VEX.What is so difficult there? Tell him how you feel and stop killing yourself

it's not that easy for a girl to open up to a guy
So it is easy for a guy right? Smh......

Just keep playing "He would come first" until another girl sees him and asks him out.
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by Umejunior(f): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
So it is easy for a guy right? Smh......

Just keep playing "He would come first" until another girl sees him and asks him out.

c'mon me no chop liver oh!;(
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by mercato: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2013
Umejunior:

time waits for no man(in ur case woman).go borrow liver and tell him how u feel.
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by Joel3(m): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2013
Is this true? If its true as you discribe him. Then send him a love text message every morning how you feel about him, sure he will understand and proceeds from there is interested, otherwise you will soon loose him for another smart girls.

Sms in the code, hello, you are highly and greatly remembered every minute in my heart. Kiss.

The above wll convince him if he is into you, which i am sure. Cos i am a guy.
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by Mynd44: 9:11am On Mar 03, 2013
Umejunior:

And if it was a guy acting this way you would call him a wuss right?

Nansense

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by KINGwax(m): 9:31am On Mar 03, 2013
Mynd_44: What is so difficult there? Tell him how you feel and stop killing yourself
wtf are ur eyes She already did and he also professes, so its a d one deal.
I think its cool. The next step is for d girl to tell d guy she will do everything to be his wife. Assure him u won't cheat or ask for sex. Help him improve his xtian life and dnt ask for tnz dt will make him fall into temptation.
Of course he likes u bt he is scared u'll make him do wot he doesn't.
I knw d OP is not a virgin and from her statement she will be in elated if d guy goes as much as kisses her.
Let dt guy be o if u knw u will cause him to sin.
Pls...
But if u will relax and help him, ppl will envy both of u.
It's clear ur heart wanted him, and he's d type dt stick with a lady.
Goodluck

5 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by usermane(m): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2013
Umejunior: It's 6pm in the evening, I rush to the bathroom to take a clean bath and freshen up. Few minutes to 7, the phone rings, he says "Are you coming for night class?" I quickly reply, "sure!".
"Good bye room mates, I'm off to night class". I hurried with my books in my bag, my recharged lantern and not forgetting my pop socks.
I'm in, he's waiting for me. He is always with his book and his eyes are glued to it. I looked around the class to see any familiar face, none. I open my books to read, after reading for 3 hours, I lost concentration. I try to get his attention, he looks into my eyes. I started melting, he spoke in a soft tone "Are you tired?" He sounded as if he was going to give me his chest to rest on. I replied "Yes!" He smiles. I havn't seen him talking to any girl in our lecture hall. He is a good christian, a simple guy, the best in his department, my dream man. He is not rich neither is he boastful. He doesn't show any special interest in girls and that makes me to draw closer to him every minute.
For once, I summoned courage to touch his face but he was scared and turned the other way. I tried to hold his hand but he refused. He left my love hanging but he calls me often. Anytime we talk, we don't feel like leaving each other.
I went to his church, I found a seat beside him, 'I looked like his future wife' I thought. Isn't he charming, he teaches me like his own sister. He is the first born of his family. I don't know if he feels the same way I feel for him. For once, our faces were so close, I thought he was going to do it but he didn't.
Fine story lady, he seem shy and i think he likes u a lot. Though asking him might be nice, i understand ur lack of courage and skill in that aspect. Just b a good girl,ensure he is aware that u do care anyware, i mean treat him nicely and whatever u do dont lose him.

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:32am On Mar 03, 2013
Go for what u want and stop dulling urself even if u fail atleast u have make an attempt, no harm in trying so gal go chop liver especially lions liver

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by olumaxi(m): 11:18am On Mar 03, 2013
When next u c him..giv him a tight hug,hold is hand 4 lyk 5min afterwards and watch out 4 any surge in his trousas..dat wil giv u a clue he is into u
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by Umejunior(f): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2013
olumaxi: When next u c him..giv him a tight hug,hold is hand 4 lyk 5min afterwards and watch out 4 any surge in his trousas..dat wil giv u a clue he is into u

any normal guy will fall for that........

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 03, 2013
See this why i don't really Fucckk wit Romance Section Often.

Bullshit azz Thread.

Rippin shiitt outa Romance Novels
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by olumaxi(m): 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
Umejunior:

any normal guy will fall for that........
says who?..if i hear
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by achinaboy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
Umejunior: It's 6pm in the evening, I rush to the bathroom to take a clean bath and freshen up. Few minutes to 7, the phone rings, he says "Are you coming for night class?" I quickly reply, "sure!".
i think God sent u to this world to rescue that guy before he turns G.a.y,why wait,rescue him,this is the time he is still a virgin thats my prophecy

1 Like

Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by ITbomb(m): 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
Whatever you do dear , just assure him that the relationship would not cause him to fall in his christian calling rather it will help you grow spiritually with him.
Once he is assured that you would not drag him to hell, he is in.
*I wish I were him, late nite reading tinz*
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by Amya(f): 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2013
@OP, you refer to him as your 'reading partner' so I'll take the liberty to assume that he's in a midway point btw just an acquaintance and a friend.

I'd advice you get to know him more and he should also learn more about you. Make him open up to you more. Make him trust you completely. See him everyday if you can. The day he doesn't see you, he'll realize his fallen heads over heels in love with you.
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by DonaldGenes(m): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
Gbam!
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by DonaldGenes(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
And if it was a guy acting this way you would call him a wuss right?

Nansense
Hahahahhahaha!
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by DonaldGenes(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
Okay!!! I don read finish
Make ah qo shit
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by victorian(f): 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
Op trust me, just ignore those warning signs of feelings... It's all in the head.. If u eventually lure him into hugs, then a kiss, which eventually cud lead to se3x . I bet u, the reading sessions will end and it's either u guyz end up aving se3x frequently or he avoids u.. Especially if he doesn't wish to be lured out of serving God, because of inner desires... Yes, he likes you but don't go there oooooo. Just clear those thots from yur mind and focus on your studies.. A word is enough for the wise.
When the right time comes , everything will fall in place naturally.

3 Likes

Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by olumaxi(m): 9:12am On Mar 04, 2013
victorian: Op trust me, just ignore those warning signs of feelings... It's all in the head.. If u eventually lure him into hugs, then a kiss, which eventually cud lead to se3x . I bet u, the reading sessions will end and it's either u guyz end up aving se3x frequently or he avoids u.. Especially if he doesn't wish to be lured out of serving God, because of inner desires... Yes, he likes you but don't go there oooooo. Just clear those thots from yur mind and focus on your studies.. A word is enough for the wise.
When the right time comes , everything will fall in place naturally.
its true evritin coms to those who wait,but they r only those tinz left by those who husstle..OP,i wil stil advise u to hussle 4 d guy cos dia is no right tym
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by pomporiking: 9:56am On Mar 04, 2013
What a load of lies.dream husband kor
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by robonski15(m): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2013
Abeg let the the boy be jare.. No go put sand for hin garri. He is a good christian I guess and you want to lure him into a relationship with u.. If this guy eventually start having sex with you,God no go forgive you ooo. grin
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by Mynd44: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
robonski15: Abeg let the the boy be jare.. No go put sand for hin garri. He is a good christian I guess and you want to lure him into a relationship with u.. If this guy eventually start having sex with you,God no go forgive you ooo. grin
It still remains his choice and the sin is his
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by achinaboy(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
robonski15: Abeg let the the boy be jare.. No go put sand for hin garri. He is a good christian I guess and you want to lure him into a relationship with u.. If this guy eventually start having sex with you,God no go forgive you ooo. grin
and what if he turns gay because he is not able to talk to women,and no chic is even talking to her,because i`ve sin dis hapun,,abeg let the chic open the guys eyes
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by robonski15(m): 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
[quote author=achina boy]
and what if he turns gay because he is not able to talk to women,and no chic is even talking to her,because i`ve sin dis hapun,,abeg let the chic open the guys eyes [/quote..
Where you for see dis kind thing happen.. The boy get mouth if he like the girl he go respond abeg.
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by usermane(m): 7:12am On Mar 05, 2013
@OP, i think u should also consider vicoria 's opinion.
The reading session is fun, both of you r enjoying it,yes i believe he is enjoying your reading company a lot. I too had a crush who studied with me in my secondary school days and though regretfully it nvr matured beyond the friendship stage, i did gladly enjoy the hell out of our reading period together & i used 2 wish her ultimate excellence. I still love her to this day though we had to part after sec. school graduation.
Hasty climbers have sudden fall. While i beg u not to let it slip away like i did, U should get to know each other more, i mean its clear he loves u too. True love stands the test of time. Just give your feelings and your mind more time to mature, that would prolong ur reading sessions together through your years of study and help you in your academic pursuit setting a better ground 4 a prosperous relationship in future. Diving straight 4 a relationship could depress your CGPA,u already said he is an overachiever and am sure he wants your performance to mirror his cos he likes u.
He also seem like a decent dude. That xplain why he wouldn't let u touch him. If he 's shy that could partly xplain it too. It doesnt mean he doesnt like it when u do touch, it only mean in line with his religious moral code he doesnt want to sin or fall into temptation and i agree with him. He must be a firm believer that kissing,hugging,touching are physical acts of affection that could lead to sex hence restricted to married pairs alone. And 4 d sake of your love i urge u two to leave those acts out for now.
Now, sorry if i spoke too much, am not a marriage/love counsellor, i just feel like this is a beautiful love story that shouldnt end badly but well. I can relate with u a lot cos i v bn down that road too. This is my quota and all i wish u is d best.
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
-

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? / Truth About Abdominal Pain In Guys / For Guys: Your Woman Won't Cheat On You If You Follow These Simple Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.