Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,222 members, 7,943,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (123563 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
aslmn alykm.@angelicbola,may Allah grant u a bfp thru it.The folliculometry will enable u to know when u ovulate.looks promising.@naffysa,amin.long time.@all,hope we are all doing good.may Allah continue to be our Helper.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
r=AngelicBola83]Salam Sisters. Been a while since my last post here.

My TTC story is that I have very high prolactin such that I use to have milky discharge from the breast when I was younger.

Been on bromergonn for 3mnths now and Aliamdulilahi my test result came out fine. My gynae suggested I try naturally but Just like @Beelie I was able to convince him about HCG injections because a friend had used it in d past with success.

My Doc is suggesting I take chlomid day 2 of my cycle and then on Day 8 start folliculomettry till day 13/14. And afterwards get d injection.

The person I know who has gone through this route didn't take chlomid or do folliculometry.

I was hoping I could get updates from @Beelie. Or is there any1 who has gone through this route before. [/quote]
The clomid is good, coz it wil force ur ovary 2 produce egg/eggs. After d clomid,u do the scan,2see how many follicles u av,n their size. Ones they are big enof(abt 18mm),The HCG is used 2make d ripe follicles rupture(ovulation)
U can check dis link,
http://infertility.about.com/od/clomid/ss/Clomid-Day-By-Day-What-To-Expect-Whats-Happening-In-Your-Body.htm

U can also google clomid and hcg,2 understand d whole process. May Allah ans our prayers, ameen
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
AngelicBola83: Salam Sisters. Been a while since my last post here.

My TTC story is that I have very high prolactin such that I use to have milky discharge from the breast when I was younger.

Been on bromergonn for 3mnths now and Aliamdulilahi my test result came out fine. My gynae suggested I try naturally but Just like @Beelie I was able to convince him about HCG injections because a friend had used it in d past with success.

My Doc is suggesting I take chlomid day 2 of my cycle and then on Day 8 start folliculomettry till day 13/14. And afterwards get d injection.

The person I know who has gone through this route didn't take chlomid or do folliculometry.

I was hoping I could get updates from @Beelie. Or is there any1 who has gone through this route before.

The clomid is good, coz it wil force ur ovary 2 produce egg/eggs. After d clomid,u do the scan,2see how many follicles u av,n their size. Ones they are big enof(abt 18mm),The HCG is used 2make d ripe follicles rupture(ovulation)

U can check dis link,
http://infertility.about.com/od/clomid/ss/Clomid-Day-By-Day-What-To-Expect-Whats-Happening-In-Your-Body.htm

U can also google clomid and hcg,2 understand d whole process. May Allah ans our prayers, ameen
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
Allah is never blind to your tears, never deaf to your prayers, and never silent to your pain. He sees, He hears, and He will deliver!
AMEEN AMEEN

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
As-salam-alaikum my dear sisters. Hope we r al doin gud. May Almight Allah grant our heart desires, ameen.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
@beelie,wa alykm salam.Aaamin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by CERKEYNAH: 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
@ Beelie, walykun Salaam, doin great Alhamdulilah n u? Aamin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2013
@beelie,Wa alaikum salam warahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,my sweet ummus,I hope we are all doing fyn,may Allah grant us sabr(patience) and may He increase us in khair(goodness)amin

"The pain that you've been feeling can't compare to the joy that is coming" --via Islamic Wisdom

"When a calamity befalls the believer, he begins making du'a constantly, but he may not see any sign of response for some time. When he is close to despair, Allah (Subhan wa Ta'ala) looks into his heart to see if he is pleased and content with the Decree, and not hopeless or discouraged. If this is his situation, then the response comes quickly. This contentment and pleasure in Allah (Subhan wa Ta'ala)’s Decree is what reforms and fixes the emaan as well as destroys Shaytan. That moment when the believer is close to despair is when the real men are determined.

So, be aware of why the response is delayed! Understand that He is The Master, and that He is The Most Wise in planning, and Most Knowing of what will lead to the reformation of His slaves. Know that He wants to put you through trials to test what you hide in your heart, and that He wants to see your humility, and that He wants to reward you for your patience. Know that He wants to test you with a delay in response so that you can fight the whispers of Shaytan.

Thus when the trial begins, the supplications are lengthened, and the one in hardship shows his need and takes refuge in Allah (Subhan wa Ta'ala)β€”he will be content with everything."

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2013
Asalam alykum all, hope we're all holding up and not giving up. We can't afford to slow down or despair cos we're getting closer to our goal inshaAllah. Whatever you'r going through or reports you'r getting,do not be discouraged because when Allah decides on a matter,He only says "BE" and it is. So my sisters let's keep making efforts,no matter how small.Even with common things in our kitchen.Don't stop trying!
@beelie,thanks for checking up on us.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2013
tnks sooo much amazeball & cocodiva.Soooo sad
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
Alhamdulillah we ar al doin gud. May Allah ease our ttc jony,n make it a vry short one.
1st 50mg clomid cycle not sucessful. AF showed 2day, CD28. Only God knows wat d problem is. Responded well, with 2follicles of 18mm, anoda 2 of 15mm, and like 3 odas btw 13-14mm @ cd10. Had HCG cd11. Alhamdulillah!
Almost tru wit d EDA herbs.
Rabbi habli min ladunka dhurriyatan dayyibatan, innaka sameeun dua.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
@zeezy love,may Allah lighten ur burden,give u reasons to smile,amin
Be happy dear because you are a sweet

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
Alhamdulillah we ar al doin gud. May Allah ease our ttc jony,n make it a vry short one.
1st 50mg clomid cycle not sucessful. AF showed 2day, CD28. Only God knows wat d problem is. Responded well, with 2follicles of 18mm, anoda 2 of 15mm, and like 3 odas btw 13-14mm @ cd10. Had HCG cd11. Alhamdulillah!
Almost tru wit d EDA herbs.
Rabbi habli min ladunka dhurriyatan dayyibatan, innaka sameeun dua.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
@beelie,sorry dear abt d failed clomid cycle,may Allah bless us all with d very best for us.
One great consolation is thought that whatever situation we find ourselves could be worse but for Allah's mercy.d huge blessings we take for granted are so uncountable.Alhamdulilah for the gift of life,islam and our unrelenting believe in Allah as our lord.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
AmazeBalls: @beelie,sorry dear abt d failed clomid cycle,may Allah bless us all with d very best for us.
One great consolation is thought that whatever situation we find ourselves could be worse but for Allah's mercy.d huge blessings we take for granted are so uncountable.Alhamdulilah for the gift of life,islam and our unrelenting believe in Allah as our lord.
Tanks dear!Alhamdulillah. May Allah grant our heart desires SOONEST, ameen
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AngelicBola83(f): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2013
@ Beelie soo sorry to read about this. May Allah make our affairs easy.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
@beelie, sorry the cycle failed. May Allah replace it with something better and grant you a pious offspring.
Have you done Hsg at all?to confirm the patency of the tubes.or you may consider hydrotubation with your next cycle.the combo is very effective.
@Zeezy, please don't be sad. Yes I know its part of being human but you'v got to be strong and keep forging ahead.cos that miracle is closer than you know.Allah sees and knows all and guess what? He is the bestower of bounties without measure.
Cheer up girl cheesy you have a lot to be grateful for
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
ooooh,cocodiva,tnks for d soothing words.Am v.grateful
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
@cocodiva, tanks so much. Hmmmmm... Did HSG,n had perifrimbial adhension. Av done d hydrotubation. I even asked d Dr I wanted 2 do anoda HSG to see d result of d hydrotubation but he said ders no need.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
Do we have anyone goin for hajj here? We need 2 send our prayer Request o.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2013
Asalam alykum all, may Allah bless us with our children very soon-ameen.
@Beelie, hmmm. You need to take charge of your fertility . Do you understand fully what peri-fimbrial adhesion is? First of all, you need to repeat that hsg to know the latest state of things before you go ahead with any other treatment. Secondly,IMO,I won't advice you to be on clomid if you have adhesions,it only worsens it.adhesion ,as well as fibroids feed on estrogen .so when you take such estrogenic drugs as clomid,you are only worsening the situation. So I'l advise that you repeat the hsg to know if the adhesion has cleared before going ahead with any further clomid treatment.may Allah guide us aright-ameen
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2013
Salam alaykum sisters. I am also ttcing. Happy I found dis thread. Though I got pregnant in may. Wen I was three months into the pregnancy I started bleeding. Dr said d baby had stopped growing and I went for d&c. I am trying For anoda baby now, may Allah assist us. Please I want to know d cause of dis.each time I remember i lost a baby I can't stop crying.but alhamdullilah, I av seen my period and I am hoping for d best, pls I really want to know d cause. Jazakumullah
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
Omg! Why is no one answering me,,,,sobs,,,,
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2013
@latty,my dear sis,pls take heart,right now telling u I know exactly how u feel would be a big fat lie,but I can only imagine,pls be calm and trust in Allah's will,
There are many causes of mc,such as defects in d formation of d baby,now my dear sis I would like u to change ur viewing lens @ d problem,what if d baby had some very chornic abnormalilties,nd if born would always bring u sadness,indeed which of d favours of our lord(Allah) can we even think of denying.may Allah console sis,may replace d loss with even bigger and better blessing(twins)keep calm,Allah knows best
Pls sis,don't take it to heart dt no one has replied u,so sorry abt dt,somtyms we are just so overwhelm with d pain dt it makes somone numb,not knowing where to start from.we plan Allah plans,He is d best of planners,

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2013
Thanks a lot sis. Really appreciate. I feel a lot better now. U are right.Allah knows best. May Allah reward u
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 24, 2013
@amazeball,yes u got it,i read her post bt was just too overwhelmed wit som issues & couldn't type.My dear sister,latty,pls calm down.Nothing will happen except by d will of Allah.He knows abt d pregnancy & den miscarriage and He s capable of granting u children such that u wil tel Him its enough.
As per d reason for d miscarriage,it might be dat d foetus has abnormalties,my sister,put it @ d back of your mind & move on.The prophet(S.A.W)said anyone who recites this prayer after a calamity Allah wil grant him something which s better.
Inna lillahi wa ina ilayi raajihun,Allahuma ajurnii fii musiibati wakhluf lii khayran min'aa.(To Allah we belong and unto Him is our return.O Allah,recompense me for my affliction and replace it for me with something better).
May Allah bless us all wit pious children.Aslmn alykm.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 9:18am On Sep 24, 2013
Asalam alykum all,
@latty, may Allah reward your loss with something better.
In addition to what @amazeballs and @zezzy said, it could also be due to placental issues. If the placenta is not properly attached and functioning,it will fail to supply nutrients to the growing foetus. And it may also be hormonal issues.have your doc perform relevant tests before you start trying again. Above all, Allah knows best.He gives and He takes due to reasons best known to Him and its always the best for us.just keep praying.Allah did it the first time and He'l do it again and grant you pregnancy that'l result in live birth.Also for the rest of us-ameen
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 24, 2013
Thanks a lot every one. I really appreciate. May Allah reward you all
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2013
Coco diva: Asalam alykum all, may Allah bless us with our children very soon-ameen.
@Beelie, hmmm. You need to take charge of your fertility . Do you understand fully what peri-fimbrial adhesion is? I have adhesions too so I know what I am talking about.If you read my earlier posts,you'l see that I said thatI have had a lot of experience with doctors not so good ones inclusive. First of all, you need to repeat that hsg to know the latest state of things before you go ahead with any other treatment. Secondly,IMO,I won't advice you to be on clomid if you have adhesions,it only worsens it.it happened to me before I knew better.adhesion ,as well as fibroids feed on estrogen .so when you take such estrogenic drugs as clomid,you are only worsening the situation. So I'l advise that you repeat the hsg to know if the adhesion has cleared before going ahead with any further clomid treatment.may Allah guide us aright-ameen

@diva, thanks for the info on the relationship btw clomid and peri-fimbrial adhesion. May God help us!
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
Assalamu 'alaykum wa Ramatullahi wa Barakatuh ,

ξ›‘ pray almighty Allah will grant us all sabr and His mercy . ξ›‘ pray He will bless us all with pious children soon In Sha Allah. Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Coco diva: Asalam alykum all, may Allah bless us with our children very soon-ameen.
@Beelie, hmmm. You need to take charge of your fertility . Do you understand fully what peri-fimbrial adhesion is? I have adhesions too so I know what I am talking about.If you read my earlier posts,you'l see that I said thatI have had a lot of experience with doctors not so good ones inclusive. First of all, you need to repeat that hsg to know the latest state of things before you go ahead with any other treatment. Secondly,IMO,I won't advice you to be on clomid if you have adhesions,it only worsens it.it happened to me before I knew better.adhesion ,as well as fibroids feed on estrogen .so when you take such estrogenic drugs as clomid,you are only worsening the situation. So I'l advise that you repeat the hsg to know if the adhesion has cleared before going ahead with any further clomid treatment.may Allah guide us aright-ameen

Subhanallah! Just hearing dis o.just completed anoda clomid. Am already on cd10. Can I stil do HSG @cd11? Tanks for d info.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 6:59am On Sep 26, 2013
@Beelie, you can't do hsg @CD 10. Don't bother, just go ahead with this cycle. May Allah grant you sucess this time-amin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply)

Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / The Powers Of Ayatul Kursi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.