Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,232 members, 7,943,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (123563 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
Thanks sisters for all the kind words. May Allah bless each and every one of us. Amin.

Mabrook on the car Zeezzy, e o ni fi jam o. Amin
@safe, so u didn't want to show up abi, u just forgot us here. I didn't want to write u on the other thread, but since I did(cos we missed you here) you have to pay reentrance fee. Lol, next time u won't disappear.

I want to tell all my sisters MABROOK, our bfp's are here. Amin
I know its not the easiest thing, but we should strive for tahajjud every night. May Allah make it easy for us. Amin
Salam alaykum

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
@beloved,oya no fex,I wee nor do that again. As for d re-entrance fee,just go to any savannah bank branch and tell them to give u #500.ook.
@zezziliscious zeezy,м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ chicken legs abi?oya kneel down,hands up and close ya eyes.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 14, 2013
@beloved,Amin.@safe, tongue,LOL
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Tbaby4real(f): 9:08am On Aug 14, 2013
@ Zeezy congrats Baraka llahu fihi..... Please share the chicken, me no dey like chicken leg ooo I love wings cool
@ safe send mine too, just 100k would prefer GTB. You must pay this fine, next time u won't disappear tongue

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 11:07am On Aug 14, 2013
@zeezy,м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,ntoin abi?I wee tell my mummy for u.
@tbaby,we resemble for chicken matters oooo,м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ sef na d wings I luf pass. As for d #100k,dat Ȋ̝̊̅§ chicken change,just enter cbn,tell sanusi dat safeo6 said he should giv u #100k out of d money he's owing м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊. Shikena.
Salam alaekum
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
Asalam alykum sisters.This is a reminder to everyone that tonight is the night for the dua.let whoever is able to, participate.Let all of us speak to Allah with one voice to grant us BFPs on this thread. We should also not limit it to tonight,it should be continuous in our lives.May Allah make it easy-amin

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
@tbaby, don't mind safe,na my papa be the owner of savannah bank? Lol
@safe, hope u r fine. As in pain things. I always remember u cos I can't forget what I went through
I pray Allah heals you completely

@all,may Allah accept our prayers. Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
Coco diva: Asalam alykum sisters.This is a reminder to everyone that tonight is the night for the dua.let whoever is able to, participate.Let all of us speak to Allah with one voice to grant us BFPs on this thread. We should also not limit it to tonight,it should be continuous in our lives.May Allah make it easy-amin
Alarm set.May Allah grant our requests
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
Salam a laikum sis pls is it possible to wake at 5am for the dua.may Allah accept our dua.

@safe baby don't disappear o,otherwise i won't play for u again ooo, lol grin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
@beloved,I can't shout ooooo,thanx for ur concern. Amin.
@abibby,I won't again. *wink*
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Tbaby4real(f): 6:45am On Aug 15, 2013
Salam sisters, may Allah accept all our prayers, forgive our sins and grant us pious children. Amin.
@ beloved don't mind that olojoro lady...... They no give me any money oooo.
@ safe CBN governor said u should call him. Perhaps he needs to clarify. Abeg ur money don dey increase oooooo.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2013
Asalam alykum all. Hope we were able to perform the ibaadah. May Allah Ta'ala accept our prayers and bless us in them-amin.
@Tbaby,amin to ur dua.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2013
Amin. May Allah accept all our acts of Ibadah. May Allah jala jalaluhu put KUN FAYAKUN in our requests. Amin

@abibby, I don't know what time fajr is at ur place, but u can wake up 30 mins before fajr for tahajjud.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 15, 2013
Badiu samawati wal ardi wa idha qada amran fa innama yaqulu lahu kun fayakun

Innama amruhu idha arada shayhan an'yaqula lahu kun fayakun.

Originator of the heavens and the earth. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, "Be," and it is.

He(Allah) whenever wants something he says "Be" and it becomes.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
Assalam alaykum! May Allah accept our ibadah. I hope we were all able to perform d tahajjud prayers?? Mke e no b say some pple sleep off ooo grin. Pls,let's try n cultivate d habit of doing tahajjud,I knw its nt easy bt when u think of d reward n benefits of it am sure it will motivate us. We nid bfp for everyone b4 dis year ends o,dats our target n goal so let's strive hard to achieve it. The other ladies on d health ttc thread wen dey fix a day for fasting n prayers,they all stick to it,so pls let not ours be different. Let's unite n conquer all our obstacles. May Allah accept our ibadah and grant us righteous offsprings Amin. @abibby,I just saw ur post. This one dat u r asking if 5am is ok!! Its almost time for subhi be dat o grin grin. That's if u r in nigeria o!!

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
Aslmn alykm sisters,Aamin to all the prayers.I hope we all observe our missed ramadan fasts soon so we can start voluntary fasting to seek for pious children from Allah.We really need BFPs on this thread.Have mercy on us,Our Lord and grant our request.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
Assalamu 'alaykum wa Ramatullahi wa Barakatuh,
May Almighty Allah accepts all our acts of Ibadah and may He put His Kunfayakun in all of our requests soon. May we all be blessed be pious children before the middle of next year In Sha Allah. Amina Ya Allah
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
@ Zeezzy , Tbaby,beloved,amin
@AmatuRahman, amin . "Wink wink"
@Rainyday,thanks. Love you too dear
@Phewme, where hath thou? Its been ages,hope you're good.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
salam a laykum sisters

tanx beloved1993 and rainyday for the replies,i definitely will av to wake by 3am as Dh said this is the best time.may Allah make it easy for us and accept it as act of ibadah ameen yah rab.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Tbaby4real(f): 7:44am On Aug 17, 2013
Salam aleikum waramotullahi wabarakatuh, all praises and worship to Almighty Allah the God of the world. I am so happy to inform my muslim sisters that I got my bfp....... I don't know know what to type now as I am still overwhelm but I need you all to thank Allah on my behalf as He is so merciful.

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2013
Alhamdulillahi Rabili Alamin, congratulations tbaby4real. I pray almighty Allah will let you have a happy and healthy nine months In Sha Allah. Amina Ya Allah
Alhamdulillahi that we've been able to record bfp on our thread . I pray this will be the beginning of many more to come In Sha Allah. Amina Ya Allah
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 17, 2013
@tbaby. Alhamdulillahi robbil alamin. Insha Allah ire a kari. This good news will be shared by every other person. Enjoy the moment and continue to thank Allah.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by sweettweet: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2013
Tbaby4real: Salam aleikum waramotullahi wabarakatuh, all praises and worship to Almighty Allah the God of the world. I am so happy to inform my muslim sisters that I got my bfp....... I don't know know what to type now as I am still overwhelm but I need you all to thank Allah on my behalf as He is so merciful.
Ya Allah,ya Mujeeb. Allah is definitely with the as-sabirun.
Shedding tears of joy right now.

@ abiby, cocodiva,safe,amaturahman,beloved,rainyday, zeezy, and evryother sis I didn't mention, Allah swt that answered tbaby will in sha Allah do yours soon, ameen.

@tbaby4real, thumma sebilla yansarahu, ameen.
And may Allah swt make the child one of the pious.
Remember to invite us for aqeeqah when the time comes, in sha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2013
Alhamdulillahi robil al amin,@tbaby,congrats,sooo happy.Oyun anibi,omo abiye ni Oluwa mase.Olorun a fi ire kari awa toku naa.Just soo happy.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Tbaby4real(f): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2013
Oh my sisters, thank you so much for your love and prayers. Amin na ya Allah. Insha Allah it will spread round to all of us. Indeed,Allah is great...... Hold on to Him, He is so merciful...... All our ibadah in Ramadan 2013 we will all see the reward very very soon. What I did difference, I did not take any of my vitamins this cycle, just the herbs my mother inlaw sent to me. I prayed like never before, I beliv Allah want me to improve in tahajud and charity. I learnt so much during my trying time. I learnt not to beliv in any doctor but to beliv in Allah ( swt) as He is the one that created me.
One of our family friend sent us a prayer and that was what dh and I did thru out Ramadan with the strong faith that, lahaula walakuwata ilabilai aliyul azeem. *Pardon my spelling*
May Allah grant all our heart desires. He is God and He is God of possibility. No matter what the doctor say, remember you have a wonderful God.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by VENUSS(f): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2013
Alhamdulilahi @ Tbaby, may Allah see you through this 9 months journey.
May we all join you soonest. Amin.
Abeg make una sufle sufle for this yoruba o. Let's not be left out of the jist eejo o.
Except safe0f go de interpret for me.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by siddiq202(m): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2013
Tbaby4real: Salam aleikum waramotullahi wabarakatuh, all praises and worship to Almighty Allah the God of the world. I am so happy to inform my muslim sisters that I got my bfp....... I don't know know what to type now as I am still overwhelm but I need you all to thank Allah on my behalf as He is so merciful.
Alhamdulillah!!!!! Congrants, I'm happy for you.

In Sha Allah the rest will announce theirs very soon too.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2013
Asalam alykum my sisters.
Alhamdulilah rabbil alamin. Wow, Tbaby4real, congrats.barakalahu fii. May Allah make it a pleasant 9months and a safe delivery for you. I'm so happy and inspired right now. Allah is indeed the All-hearing and The Bestower. @all, let's renew our faith cos I believe this is just the beginning of more BFPs on this thread.Let the BFPs keep rolling... Next !!!

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
Alhamdulillah robbil alamin. Tbaby you just made my day, just few days after complaining of no bfp. You are our Adesina. E Ku ipalemo. Thuma sabila yasarau
Ya Allah, I'm so happy. I believe this is just the beginning for us on this thread. Our prayers have been answered, just waiting for the manifestation.

abeg take it easy o, let oga pamper u well well.
Allah that did it for you will do it for the rest of us
Amin

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2013
Allahu akbar. #singing# Tbaby oooooo,wa pe laye. Tbaby oooooo,wa jeun omo,eni bani ko ni ribe ,afo loju,a kan apa ko senu trailer,akutuwe. Need I say more?
Venus ,na only spanish I fit translate oooo.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
Allahu Akhbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,may Allah be praise always congrats tbaby may u have a healthy nd stress free pregnancy insha Allahu. sisters we should start rejoicing ooooo because our time is now,may Allah make it easy for us all amin.

@sweettweet tanx sis for remembring us may Allah reward u abundantly amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Moyinoluwa83: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
@Tbaby4real, alhamdulilah! I am happy for u. Thuma sabila yasarau.

@all my sisters. BFP is here o, grab ur own now.

Let us keep praying and believing. Allah answers prayers.

@Tbaby, pls post details of the prayers u did. We can add it to the tahajjud we are doing now.

@all when is the next tahajjud?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply)

Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / The Powers Of Ayatul Kursi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.