Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,246 members, 7,943,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (123572 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Moyinoluwa83: 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2013
@ononoplanet, may Allah ease ur affairs sis. May you carry ur quads soon. Pls take heart.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by VENUSS(f): 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2013
@ononoplanet, Allah knows best. He will bless us in due time.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
@my ummu quads,surely with every difficulty comes ease,may Allah give u d strength to cope,amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
@ononoplanet,May Allah replenish your pocket,grant you mercy and make your affairs easy for you.May He reward you with that which is better,guide you on what to do and grant your heart desires soonest.HUGS,sister.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
@onono planet ,am sorry to hear about this. May Allah give u strength and d will to try again,cos my sis,its not over until its over. May Allah make ur affairs easy for u and grant u ur hrt desire. Amin. @All...I ve a strong intuition dat very soon there will b a lot of bfp announcement on this thread and I pray it comes to pass. So my sisters,let's kip holding on and never relent in prayers cos d good news is dat Allah SWT hears our prayers and knws what's best for us.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 7:20am On Jun 13, 2013
@ onono planet all will soon be well sis In Sha Allah. Allah knows best and He will grant you your heart desires sooner than you expect In Sha Allah. Amina Ya Allah
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
@ononoplanet, Allah knows best. Your quads are already here. Oju lo pe si.
@safe, thanks for checking on me in ttc thread. Its a conscious effort not posting. I'm just taking it easy for now. Hope you are doing well.

@all my sisters, I pray Allah continues to ease all our affairs and put barakah in all will do. Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
@onono planet so sorry about ur bfn,dont worry very soon Allah will put a smile into ur face.

@all,i believe we're all doing great may Allah accept all our ibadah nd bless us all with bfps sooner than we all expected amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beetle: 1:20am On Jun 15, 2013
@ onono planet, May ALLAH make it easy for you and DH. Words can't express how I feel... You need a cyber hug...
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beetle: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2013
ASA Sisters,

I saw this online and thought of you all.

http://uaelaws.files./2012/05/power-of-dua.pdf

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by VENUSS(f): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
Coco diva:

Yes it was here in Nigeria.KNH, Unity street Ikeja. Its Korea-Nigeria hospital.Its run by Koreans. Its pricey though but was well worth it.For female fertility,its a complete package of accupuncture session,cupping session,massage and electical stimmulation of the uterine-ovarian axis.And they give herbs too.so relaxing I used to fall asleep many times during my sessions.and you know cupping was recommended by the prophet too.Its very effective if you don't have any underlying issues.Atleast I know of a sister that used them and got her BFP after trying for 2years.They made me dig deeper into getting a correct diagnosis.cos after 3months and nothing happened , they advised me to do further tests that later revealed the main problem.Hope this helps!
@ cocodiva am seriously thinking of going the accupunture route. Pls shed more light. Most one do the complete package or I can just single out acupunture and massage, how many session in a month, do one have to pay in full before starting and what is the cost estimate for a month? JazakAllahu khairan.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2013
VENUSS:
@ cocodiva am seriously thinking of going the accupunture route. Pls shed more light. Most one do the complete package or I can just single out acupunture and massage, how many session in a month, do one have to pay in full before starting and what is the cost estimate for a month? JazakAllahu khairan.

They have moved their clinic to a new site. The new place is indicated in phewme's post above. you don't have to do the total package , you can choose which ones you wish to do and they'll charge you based on that.the payment option too is quite flexible,you can pay per week or per treatment session. But there is a challenge of language barrier.Because they are Koreans,they don't speak much of English so try to speak little words at a time so they'll understand you easily.

As at when I was there,i did the full package and I had 3 times a week session and it cost about 15-20k . cant remember well now. All the best.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by VENUSS(f): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
Thanks so much dear @cocodiva. Will be using the one in kaduna if everything goes as planned, Insha Allahu.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
You're welcome .Okay, I forgot you mentioned there's a branch in KD too.may Allah make it a success.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
Assalamu alaykum my lovely sisters! I hope we r all doing great inshaAllah. @zeezy,hope u r good? Ur thought has bn on my mind of late. May Allah make ur affairs easy for u and grant u ur heart desires Amin. @Venuss,I logged on cos of u,I read ur post on the ttc thread and decided to come here and give u support. My sister,if I tell u I knw what u r going thru,I will be lying cos it is he who wears d shoe dat knws where it pinches. Everybody I believe is going thru one challenge or d other. That is d ups n downs of life,we can't have it all even if we wish to. Like me,if I tell u what ve passed thru in my 3yrs of marriage u won't believe me bt we ve been surviving by Allah's Grace. Coupled wit ttc,we r facing serious financial problem and when I say serious I mean serious bt what do we do...Allah gives to whom He pleases and withhold from whom He wills. So my sister,whatever challenge u r facing in ur home,take it to Allah first of all. Then talk to ur hubby,remind him of d reasons why he married u in d first place,quote if possible, relevant verses in d quran n hadith for him about marriage n husband n wife r/ship. And I pray dat Allah will touch his heart and soften it towards u. This ttc journey is nt easy @ all and it can make us do crazy things bt if we remember dat dis life is jst a temporary enjoyment for a time and our wealth n children are all bt a test to us den we will work towards getting aljanna dan whining and killing ourselves because of dis mundane life. So dear,pray about it and if u ve done all u can,den u can invite and elder from d family to intervene on ur behalf. May Allah wipe away ur tears and give u peace in ur home. Amin. Take care sis.

4 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ononoplanet(f): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
Salam Sisters, thank u all for ur support and love. i appreciate. Allah will In Sha Allah ease our affairs. Amin. @ safe, this ttc journey, becomes more confusing when all ur test results keeps coming back ok and normal. ultimately, it is only Allah that can solve this puzzle..... very hopeful and i know HE will definately bless us with pius Children very very soon. still confused and down. people, pls remember me in your prayers. YA ALLAH RELIEF ME OF MY ANXIETY AND GRANT MY NEEDS AMIN.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by VENUSS(f): 6:46am On Jun 19, 2013
@rainyday, thanks so much. May Allah ease our affair and bless us with what will bring joy to our lives, what will make us Closer to him. Bless us with what is good for us in this world and in the here after. Amin.
@Ononoplanet, Insha Allah you would come out of it soon. Its not that easy. Just take it step by step and thank God for not givin you sometin that would cos u pain.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
i am thankful to Allah at the same time not happy because my fellow muslim brothes and sisters are Going tru sp much to make babies i want to add my small contribution may Allah make it work put for u

1 pray and fast and tell God what you want

2 make sure both partner visit gaenecologist to verify both parties are ok and that the male sperm is up to the quantity needed

3 try and download an application call period diary which will tell you when to expect your next period, fertility period and ovulation period. the fertility period starts immediately after your period and last for 10 days while ovulation period is 6 days after your period. when trying to conceive try and inimate 4 days after your period ends, 6th day and the 10th day which is d last day of your ovulation period. note each time you try to intimate say 'Allahumo janibna alshayton wa jannib shayton mon rosqtani O’ Allah, protect us from Satan and keep the Satan away from what you bestow upon us”. IBN ABBAS reported The Prophet Muhammad (Blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said:“ When a person has sex with his wife and recites this Du'a (supplication) , If Allah gives them a baby, Satan will not harm him/her".

may Allah make it work for you all insha Allah u will all by next year carry your babies

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AngelicBola83(f): 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
Salam Alaykum every1. Actually joined Nairaland because of this thread. I am also trying to conceive like some of us here. And I hope to learn from here as well and share d little I know. I have actually bin trying for close to 3yrs. My Marriage would be 3yrs in August. I am quite Confident about enjoying Allah;s favour very soon. I pray Allah bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 21, 2013
Alaykum salam AngelicBola..u r welcome sis! And I also hope u'll learn from here and may ur ttc days b short inshaAllah. Keep enjoying ur marriage and continue to b steadfast and may Allah mke it easy for us all. Amin

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 21, 2013
May Allah ease our affairs!! Amin

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
@angelicbola,may Allah bless us all with d best of children,you are sooo welcome my dear sis
@rainydy,jazakalahu khairan
To all my lovely ummus may all our dua's be answerd wit d best for us,amin

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
Asalam alykum my sisters.
@Angelicbola83,you're welcome to the forum.May Allah grant your heart desires and ours too sooner than we expect-amin
@Rainyday+Venuss, Regard whatever you're going through as trials from Allah.of which,its only Allah that can take it away and be patient(I know its not easy) I pray Allah relieve you of the distress soon
@all,May Allah overlook our short-comings and grant us our heart desires very soon

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
Aslmn alykm.@rainyday,Aamin.Jazakumu lahu khayran.May Allah grant your heart desires too.
@safe mama,tnks so much,you are deeply appreciated.May Allah grant you pious children.
@lekibreki,my brother,tnks for checking on us.May Allah reward you abundantly.
@angelicbola,u are welcome sis.,May Allah grant us pious offspring.
@all,the help of Allah is near.Lets be steadfast and remain patient.May Allah in His infinite mercy grant us pious children soonest.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beetle: 2:38am On Jun 28, 2013
ASA Sisters!

May ALLAH save me. Since I got back, it's been one spiritual attack after the other. It hasn't been easy o. I no go lie. Started Rukiya and there were movements everywhere. Yeah the height of it was yesterday when I ran away from the house, couldn't stand My husband. I ran out wearing slippers @ 10pm. ALLAH really saved me o, I was close to I can't say. My mum met me half way, all because I did Umrah. This is sihr of the highest order. I can't really post more but thought I should share. Happy Jumat. Ladies.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 28, 2013
Wa alaykum salam sis beetle.
Subhanallah! My advice is for you to be more prayerful and if there is a learned imam you can talk to,pls do.
I didn't do the ruqyah for a reason and also dh was totally against it. We need to hear from zeezy how it went. Remember you shouldn't be alone while doing it. I actually don't think it is a good idea doing it ourselves. Ruqyah shouldn't just be performed by anybody, but by or in the presence of learned ustaz. If ruqyah is excorcism, how can we excorcise ourselves?
May Allah continue to protect you. Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
Aslmn alykm.@beetle,may Allah save you from all evils.@beloved my sister,as regard the ruqyah posted here,am still doing it,sometimes when dh is around and sometimes he is not.

when i started it,i started having weird dreams[very scary ones],on the 3rd day,i started listening to the holy qur'an and even use earpiece while sleeping.The dream stopped and then i started having sleepless nights for about 4 days,i intensified prayers using the sleepless nights for tahajjud and haven't noticed any strange thing since then.will be completing it on 15th july inshaAllah[i missed some days]

Allah is the Most Powerful,Able to do all things.May He in His infinite mercies protect us and grant us pious offspring.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beetle: 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
@ Zeezy, I've been having sleepless nights too o. It's like whatever it is doesn't want me to continue.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
@zeezzy, it seems beetle's effect is more serious o. I really pray it works for both of you.
the first night I played the Qur'an to sleep, I couldn't sleep, but since then no problems. Maybe when I go visit my dad, I can tell him to do the ruqyah.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Jarus(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
Salam alaikum

Highly impressed by the faith and strenght of character our sisters are displaying on this thread.

May Allah put smiles in our faces very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
Asalam alykum dear sisters,hope we're all good.
As regards the ruqya, we need to be very careful. Ruqya is done along two lines, either for a cure when it has been established there is a jinn attack or as a preventive measure in the absence of one.
For the latter,we may play the ruqya tape and/or recite the ruqya ayahs of the Qur'an on our own.
But for the former,do not for any reason do the ruqya on your own,it has to be carried out on you.and not just by anybody ,but by a strong sunni ustaz or a certified ruqya practitioner.Reason being that,if you attempt the ruqya on your own when infact their is a jinn in you,the jinn will not leave and would be more offensive to you,it will attack you more or may even attack others around you.it may even partner with another jinn to harm you.There's more to ruqya than playing the tape.I'v witnessed a jinn attack on a sister that the ruqya took more than 4hrs.there were like 4 uztaz that were there doing it.the jinn did not want to leave.it was really tough before they could send it out.this is definately not something one can achieve alone.so if you've seen the signs of jinn attack,pls don't attempt ruqya on your own lest you harm yourself more.but if its just as a preventive measure,you can play the tape and recite the ayahs of the qur'an on ruqya.May Allah help us.
For more on the signs of jinn attack,check out the book "Ibn Taymiyyah's essay on the jinn"

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by siddiq202(m): 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
^Salam, here is a link for Ibn Tamiyyah essay on the Jinn:

http://kalamullah.com/Books/Ibn%20Taymiyahs%20Essay%20on%20the%20Jinn.pdf

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply)

Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / The Powers Of Ayatul Kursi

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.