Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,245 members, 7,943,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (123570 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2013
Aslmn alykm.@jarus and siddiq202,thanks,May Allah reward you abundantly and grant your heart desires too.@beetle,hmmm,my sister,May Allah grant us victory over every evil.@rainyday,hope you are doing good.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2013
When you are hurt by people who share the same blood as you
then just remember Yusuf[AS] who was betrayed by his own brothers....

If you find your parents opposing you
remember Ibrahim[AS] whose father led him to the fire....

If you are stuck with a problem where there is no way out
remember Yunus[AS] stuck in the belly of a whale...

If you are ill and your body cries with pain
remember Ayoob[AS] who was more ill than you...

When somebody slanders you
remember Aisha[RA] who was slandered throughout the city...

When you are lonely
recall Aadam[AS] who was created alone

When you can't see logic around you
think of Nuh[AS] who built an ark without questioning...

If you are mocked by your own relatives
then think of Prophet Muhammad[SAW]...

Allah[SWT] put these prophets to trial
so that later generations may learn a lesson of PATIENCE & PERSEVERANCE

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by maclatunji: 11:45am On Jun 29, 2013
zeezzy: When you are hurt by people who share the same blood as you
then just remember Yusuf[AS] who was betrayed by his own brothers....

If you find your parents opposing you
remember Ibrahim[AS] whose father led him to the fire....

If you are stuck with a problem where there is no way out
remember Yunus[AS] stuck in the belly of a whale...

If you are ill and your body cries with pain
remember Ayoob[AS] who was more ill than you...

When somebody slanders you
remember Aisha[RA] who was slandered throughout the city...

When you are lonely
recall Aadam[AS] who was created alone

When you can't see logic around you
think of Nuh[AS] who built an ark without questioning...

If you are mocked by your own relatives
then think of Prophet Muhammad[SAW]...

Allah[SWT] put these prophets to trial
so that later generations may learn a lesson of PATIENCE & PERSEVERANCE

Those who mock people trying to conceive are just upgrading the status of those they mock with Allah and making it probably easier for them to conceive.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Moyinoluwa83: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
@Beetle, may Allah protect u from all evil. All this will end very soon by Allah's grace.
@ All my sisters, Assalamualaikun Waramatullahi Wabarakatu.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 03, 2013
Asalamu alaykum my sisters!! Its bn a while right. Hope u r all doin good. @zeezy...tanks for checking up on me. May Allah reward u. @Beetle n Beloved..May Allah ease all ur affairs,guide n protect u from any evil from man,shaytan and jinns, Amin. How r we all preparing for Ramadan?? I can't wait oo,so excited. And I pray we get d full reward of it. I missed all of u. Pls do take care of urselves n eat right. May Allah b with us all. Amin

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beetle: 9:24am On Jul 04, 2013
Thanks for all your messages. I've had ups and downs. May ALLAH make it easy for us all.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 10, 2013
Aslmn alykm.How is everyone doing?@safe06,we didn't go ahead with the procedure[no problem]

All praise and adoration be to Allah[S.W.T].May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon the Holy prophet Muhammad[S.A.W].We give thanks to Allah for granting us the privilege to witness another Ramadan.May Allah accept it from us,grant us forgiveness and mercy.

I want to use this opportunity to remember the dead,most who hope to fast this ramadan,May Allah forgive them,grant them mercy,shine His light upon them,make their grave spacious and make them[and us] occupants of al-jannah.May Allah comfort their family.

Also the lost[Alh.Gawat inclusive],May Allah be with them ,shower them His mercy,ease their affairs and bring them back to their family safely.

My dear sisters,we are not better than these people but Allah in His infinite mercy has spared our lives till this day.Won't we then praise Allah?Alhamdulillahi robil al-amin.Lets remember our Lord's favours and thank Him more.

May He grant us good health and long life as muslims,grant us peace,comfort and happiness.May He forgive us and expiate from us our evil deeds.May He allow our supplications to meet with His acceptance.Oh Allah who answer the supplication of Zakarriyah and grant him offspring,have mercy on us and grant us pious offspring for You are Allah,Owner of the heavens and earth,The Creator of everything.Allahuma solli wa salim ala nabiyyina Muhammad.

RAMADAN KAREEM!!!

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by VENUSS(f): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2013
Amin!
RAMADAN KAREEM
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ayaakanoh: 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
@ Amatulrahaman My SIL who was also ttc since 2008 is now pregnant and she gave me the name of the drug she used. The name is Dazel kit and she said it comprises of fluconazole159mg,azithromycin1g and secnidazole1g (she said they kit is used in treating infection). It actually worked for her
please i will like to know the dosage for the dazel kit,how long is one going to take it.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 11:55am On Jul 11, 2013
@ayaakanoh,
The kit comprises of three drugs but one of the drug has two tablets there so all is 4 tablets and the four will be used at once when AF stops and at night cos it can make one purge.
To all my sisters i pray almighty Allah bleSs us all during this holy month and grant to us our heart desire of becoming a month before next Ramadan. Amina Ya Allah. I also pray we witness more of this blessed month on earth. Amina Ya Allah.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
Aaamin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
assalam alaekum my brothers nd sisters in islam. I hope d fasting iz going on well in our places?may almighty Allah accept our fasting as an act of ibadaah,amin.
@zeezy,gotchu loud n clear. Its well with u.
@all,Ramadan mubarak.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
Allah's love has no limit
His blessing is abundant
His mercies has no measure
His forgiveness is total
His protection has no boundary.
May He in His infinite mercy grant us good health,long life,good wealth,pious children and finally al-jannah.
JUM'AH KAREEM!
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
@safilicious mama,tnks so much for the love and concern,May Allah reward you with twins soonest,abi na triplets grin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
u are welcome my zeezilicious zeezy. Twins e af do м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊. Thanx. Lol.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
Asalamu alaikum sisters i believe we're all doing great,may accept all our ibadahs in this holy month of ramadan.
RAMADAN KAREEM.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
safe06: u are welcome my zeezilicious zeezy. Twins e af do м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊. Thanx. Lol.
lol
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by BetaThings: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2013
maclatunji:

Those who mock people trying to conceive are just upgrading the status of those they mock with Allah and making it probably easier for them to conceive.

There are 2 issues here
1. Whoever mocks anyone on this matter either does not believe in Allah or somehow believes that he/she is in control of his destiny. The fact that someone is able to have babies seemingly easily does not mean that there will not be problems further afield. Will the children be better than those of those who had to undergo many years of praying and hoping. Anyone who thinks that having a child is just the end of the matter knows so little. I am sure that parents rejoice upon the birth of a child - whether the child will become a source of sorrow (may Allah save us from that)or the coolness of the eyes (may Allah bless us all of with such children) is another matter
2. It is the duty of EVERYONE of US to pray for our sisters and brothers who are in need. Those trying to conceive, those in need of employment, those facing marital discord, those whose children are straying, those who are sick, those who revel in sins, those who under misguidance are bringing fitnah to the deen of Allah etc.

Please let us endeavour to pray for other muslims as it is a a reason for getting our own dua answered
Allahuma gifril lil mumini wal muminaat, al ahayahi wal amuwaat

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
Asalam alykum all. Alhamdulilah that we are amongst those priviledged to witness this blessed month. may Allah in His infinite mercy accept all our acts of ibaadah therein, grant all of our requests and make us witness many more Ramadan in good health and in safety-amin
Ramadan Mubarak

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
My dear sisters, asalam alykum. Hope we're all doing fine. This thread has been silent . Trust we're busy with various ibaadah, sahur and iftar. May Allah make it all easy and grant us the full reward-amin
Let us try and make this dua a lot...along with istigfar

"Rabbi habli min ladunka dhuriyattan toyyiba inaka samihu dua"

Its the dua of prophet Zakariyya.
Meaning; "My Lord,grant me from You,a good offspring.You are indeed the All-hearer of invocation"

May Allah accept all our dua and bless us in them-amiin

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
@cocodiva amin yah rabbi may Allah accept it from us.
Sisters i believe are all doing great.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 31, 2013
Aslmn alykm.where is everybody o?Okay,make una just come in to answer my teslim.@cocodiva&abibby,wa alykm salam.

Since the start of ramadan,i wake up by 3a.m,cook,observe tahajjud&take sahur by 4:15[sometimes,i cook the night before&just warm at sahur]

On Monday,to increase my ibadah in the search for lailatul qadr,your sister con wake up by 2a.m[dh wasn't arnd,so planned to take leftover of the iftar pap and then bread and tea].Was to observe tahajjud from 2-3:30,adhkar3:30-4a.m,supplication4a.m-4:30 and sahur for 15mins.

Hmmm,as your sister enter reach the sixth rakah,na so oyi gbamu[abeg help me translate that to Eng],quickly close the qur'an,make rukuh,sujud and then teslim.Run go carry my leftover akamu,pour water inside,drink am.con lie down.haaa,i con dey think say wetin dey worry me sef?i wan form macho abi na wetin.Na so e be o,my sisters,i don jejeli return my alarm to 3a.m[no much cooking for sahur sha,na rice till the end,so go get time to maximize].

Hope we are all doing good.May Allah accept it from us,grant us rahmah,forgiveness and aljannah.May He grant us gud hlth and long lyf to observe more ramadan.May He in His infinite mercy make us observe next ramadan with our child[ren] with us.Allahuma solli wa selim ala nabiyyina muhammad.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Tbaby4real(f): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2013
@ zeezy wahaleikum salam, abeg no kill person ooooo I no know English name for ' oyi ' but I understand wat u meant. You don make me laugh this afternoon, may Allah put smiles on your face too. May Allah accept our ibadah and grant all our heart desires.
Salam to all sisters....
As for me, I am so lucky cos we have very short night where I am now. Though we fast for 21 hours a day and Allah has been so faithful cos we are use to it now. Our tahajud is a short one cos we observe Ishai at 12 pm. Our tahajud is between 12pm - 2am, cos we need to eat before 2:30. May Allah make it easy and grant all our heart desires.
@ Safe where are thou?

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by koreye: 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
May Allah answer our prayers amin

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
@wa alaykum salam zeezzy abeg go POAS asap because this ur oyi (dizzyness) get as e be ooo,am sure and pray it will be a nine month course own oooo amin.

@ all my sisters how are u all doing may Allah grant all our request in this holy month of RAMADAN,please we should also remember to pray for one another.i pray this time next yr we will be holding our babies,amin.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2013
@Zeezy, lols .wa alykum salam . May Allah reward all our efforts in manifolds.
@Abibby, amin to your dua.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by CERKEYNAH: 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
Asalaam Aleeykun my Sisters, May Allah(SWT) grant us all our heart desire, I just saw dis thread. Av also bin trying since a miscarriage in 2011, had a myomectomy in 2012 till now. Pls remember me in ur prayer, I'll equally do d same. I'm so loving here cos I feel a bit relaxed off pressures. Jazaka Allah khairan all
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
@cerkeynan,wa alykm salam.May Allah in His infinite mercy replace your loss[miscarriage]with something better[pious children].
@cocodiva,Aamin o.
@abibby,Aamin o,i pray so too,only that i was probably on CD18[lol]
@tbaby,May Allah grant us happiness and fulfillment[no mind me jare].I only read about some fasting for that no of hours not knowing one of our own also live there.May Allah accept our fasting,expiate our sins,accept our supplication,make us live and die as muslims and grant us al-jannah .
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
@cerkeynah you are most welcome,i pray Allah bless u with ur heart desire sooner than u expected amin.

@zeezzy lol,don't worry ur time is now there is nothing Allah cannot do.Amin to ur Dua

@all av a lovely weekend
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
Asalamualaykum warahmatullah.
I just saw this thread and i pray to Allah to grant everyone TTC good children. Insha Allah, by this time next year the news on this thread will b that of safe delivery, and your funny baby behaviours. Insha Allah.

4 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2013
Rukemi291: Asalamualaykum warahmatullah.
I just saw this thread and i pray to Allah to grant everyone TTC good children. Insha Allah, by this time next year the news on this thread will b that of safe delivery, and your funny baby behaviours. Insha Allah.

Amin my sister. May Allah grant your own requests too-amin. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply)

Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / The Powers Of Ayatul Kursi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.