Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,643 members, 7,908,665 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 10:17 AM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (123007 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2013
Asalam alykum all, hope we're all doing fine. May Allah grant us ease from our distress in this holy month-amin
@Cerkeynah, you'r most welcome to our midst.May Allah the Majestic grant your request and ours too-amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Moyinoluwa83: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
Assalamualikun my sisters.

We give thanks to Almighty Allah for granting us the opportunity to witness this Ramadan. May Allah forgive us our sins, accept our duas and bless us with wonderful kids that will be leaders of their generation and will make the deen proud. I pray we witness many more Ramadan amin.

You have been in my thoughts and prayers and I believe that our struggle has come to an end.

@Zeezy lols at your post. Allah sees the intention and may He accept the Ibadah

Cerkenah, u're welcome. May Allah grant you Sakinah(tranquility)

@Rukemi Aminaa and thank you for the encouragement.

@Bettle, how are u sis. trust u're well.

Eid mubarak in advance my lovely sisters. Hugggsssssssssssssssssssssssssss

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2013
Salam alaykum my sisters. Eid Mubarak! A Ku alaja odun.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 09, 2013
My sisters, we need prayers on this thread. Not one bfp yet o.
Our prayers has been answered, Ya Allah please don't shame us. Shower us with bfp's on this thread. Pls don't let them ask us where our God is. Amin

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Tbaby4real(f): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
@ Beloved1993 oh I am so sorry you are in this mood right now but the point is TTC is not easy at all. To be sincere with you, sometimes I don't like to call my own family cos I am so sick and tired of all those words from them. I did not call even my own dad yesterday. So you know you are not alone. Sometimes you sit with some women and all they could discuss is about their kids that you don't have anything to contribute than to keep quiet and smile at them before they accuse you of not happy with their kids. I pray almighty Allah help us all.
As for not announcing any bfp here yet, I think we need to discuss our medical issues too, I believe prayers and hard work works for each other.
Oh Allah, in you we put all our trust and hope. We cried, pray and worship, please come to our rescue even if people had lost hope in us. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
@beloved,my sister,wa alykm salam.).pls don't look at it that way.Some people do care sincerely and make the prayers from the depth of their heart.Some will look at how successful you are in all areas of life and how d absence of children makes the picture imperfect and thus have nothing to say whenever they call/see you except the prayer for children.
My best friend doesn't talk,ask or pray abt my ttc,she aks abt my career,business bt nt ttc and i use to wonder does she think those are d most important things to me right now?bt i excused her dt probably she is uncomfortable discussing it.
As for those that decided to watched dat film while you were there,my sister,hardly wil u see any film nowadays abt causes of home breaking without ttc attatched to it.
My sisters,sometimes we are subconciously angry wit ourselves for nt being able to concieve.and we see people's sympathy as 'rubbing it in'
May Allah in His infinite grant us pious children and make us witness next eid with our children and other good things.
As for nt having any bfp on this thread,its a test of faith.Also we have to do more here,although what we are going to do,i don,t know.ideas are welcome.
Eid mubarak!!!

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
Thanks Zeezzy and Tbaby.

I'm very much better today.
Tbaby pls call your dad. After Allah, its our parents we have, they will always have our backs.
@zeezzy, you are right.not everyone is mocking actions and i don't feel sympathy is rubbing it in

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beetle: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
Eid Mubarak my sisters!

I hope ure all doing well. This thread has been really quiet!

@ Beloved, I need to talk to u sis, its very IMPORTANT. Pls send ur emai pls. It's very urgent. Thanks my sis!
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beetle: 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
I don't get PM's, don't know y!
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beetle: 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
I've sent the email, check your junk email pls!
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by tbaba1234: 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
Beloved1993: Salam alaykum my sisters. Eid Mubarak! A Ku alaja odun.

I have a question on mood and emotions. How do we handle them? I'm extremely down now. I don't want to say unhappy, cos I have a lot to be happy for Alhamdulillah. I sometimes attribute my mood to the hormonal meds I'm taking.
It didn't help that yesterday was odun and I had to call a lot of people. I'm Yoruba and we Yorubas do pray(talk) a lot. Calling someone to greet for Eid becomes a prayer session on ttc. Its the last thing I want to hear from everyone I talk to, no one asks about my career or job, its all about twin boys (I told my dh no one prays for twin girls). Now hearing the same thing anytime you pick up the phone is depressing.
I know I'm blabbing here, but someone might understand me.
Or imagine going to visit someone and the first thing they mention is ttc sturvs (as in prayer), is that what people see when they see me. Is all they see is, she doesn't have kids? My dad scolded me when I complained, he said prayer isn't too much and I do agree. But why is ttc all I am attached with in the eyes of the world? people you know do not like you take joy in rubbing it in your face, and we Yoruba people can talk.
Imagine going to visit people for eid and the movie they chose to watch is the one where the woman was childless and new wife was brought in and got pregnant, and chased out of her husbands house. Like how awkward is that? I wasn't too surprised in that since I was in hostile territory anyway.

what do we do in such situations? People believe im strong and have a thick skin, but I'm getting fed up with the world. And it seems these estrogen pills im taking is making matters worse, that's what dh thinks. I cry at the drop of a hat.

Sorry for the long epistle, its 2 am here but I just needed to vent, cos no one else understands.

I was motivated to write from your post:

https://www.nairaland.com/1391443/those-going-through-tough-times
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
@beetle, replied.
Sisters please lets remember to always do istighfar. It is very important. Please google Salatut Tasbeeh, it is not a difficult prayer to do. May Allah forgive us all our sins. Amin

I actually don't believe im the one that wrote that epistle, cos I feel the opposite today. Astaghfirullah, Alhamdulillah.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
tbaba1234:

I was motivated to write from your post:

https://www.nairaland.com/1391443/those-going-through-tough-times

May Allah continue to enrich you in knowledge sir. Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by tbaba1234: 12:05am On Aug 10, 2013
Beloved1993:

May Allah continue to enrich you in knowledge sir. Amin

And you too, my sister. Ameen
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Moyinoluwa83: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
@beloved1993, Alhamdulilah you feel better already. TTC is not easy, may Allah ease our affairs.
Greeting someone TTCing and praying for them is part of yoruba culture. There isn't reallu much one can do about it, but I think been cheerful especially when people are around goes a long way to help. When one looks sad and unhappy, it gives people the opportunity to want to console even if they don't really care.
I am yoruba and married to a Yoruba man and there is always a need to travel down to my inlaws place where you meet a lot their relations. To reduce the number of TTC prayers,apart from using my nomal small veil, I also use a bigger veil those mama veils, so before they decide if they shd say you will deliver safely or God will give u children, I am gone. I can't shout.

@zeezy, I agree we shd do more on this thread. I will sugggest we pick days for fasting, prayers and charity.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
Moyinoluwa83: @beloved1993, Alhamdulilah you feel better already. TTC is not easy, may Allah ease our affairs.
Greeting someone TTCing and praying for them is part of yoruba culture. There isn't reallu much one can do about it, but I think been cheerful especially when people are around goes a long way to help. When one looks sad and unhappy, it gives people the opportunity to want to console even if they don't really care.
I am yoruba and married to a Yoruba man and there is always a need to travel down to my inlaws place where you meet a lot their relations. To reduce the number of TTC prayers,apart from using my nomal small veil, I also use a bigger veil those mama veils, so before they decide if they shd say you will deliver safely or God will give u children, I am gone. I can't shout.

@zeezy, I agree we shd do more on this thread. I will sugggest we pick days for fasting, prayers and charity.

seconded,may Allah make it easy for us.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
]I also use a bigger veil those mama veils, so before they decide if they shd say you will deliver safely or God will give u children, I am gone. I can't shout.[]

lol, I love that part. Confusion!
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2013
@beloved1993 my dear there is nothing u can do when u're TTc to please ppl especially in this our naija,when u're happy they will say u're not ashame,when u're moody they will say u're not always happy with ppl because u don't have kids.I tell u dear i've promise myself to always be happy till Allah blesses me with my kids,dear u don't owe anybody anything,it is ur responsibility to happy and live a good life afterall is not by anyones power,it is Allah's so be happy and live ur life to the fullest dear and try to always keep yourself occupied bf u know it kids are here,may Allah bless u with ur heart desire sooner than u expect ameen.

@sisters this is what happen to me few days ago,dh call one of his friend that they've seen for long time,bfor they could even say anything he has started asking dh that he heard that his wife has not conceieve all this while nd was asking dh that what happen now nd dh said they should just keep praying for us,so i told dh to give me the phone to say hello to him,the next thing he ask me is ur husband just said u're still yet to conceive,instead of him to pray,the next thing he said was,na waoooo,na waooooo infact i can't even count how many times he said na waooooo,i just have to cut the phone as i was so very angry,so i told dh later nd i found out he was very angry too nd he promise never to call him again,pls my sisters what kind of prayer is that?do u think dis is the right way to greet ppl who are TTC,because i don't understand.may Allah bless us all with pious children soon ameen.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 10:33am On Aug 11, 2013
My Fab. Sisters, asalam alykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu. Hope we all enjoyed our Eid celebrations? May Allah make us witness many more in good health and in safety-amin.
Enough prayers from all family members this eid,may Allah say His "KUN" on it and grant us our heart desires very soon-amin.
I also support that we put in extra efforts as per ibadah to facilitate acceptance of our requests-may Allah crown all our efforts with success.
Sitta-shawwal is on now,but we need to repay missed fasts first.so I suggest we start by repaying the missed ones but we can pick days for tahajjud for starters.more suggestions pls
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by VENUSS(f): 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
Eid mubarak my beloved sisters,
@cocodiva, pls pick a day for the tahajud, and prayers to recite. Let us intensify! Serious prayer mood activated.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
Assalam alaykum my lovely sisters! Barka da Sallah,I hope we all had a splendid celebretions. May Allah accept our ibadah and grant us the good of this world n d hereafter. Amin. @Beloved...am so happy u r better now ! I knw exactly how u feel,some days one just feels hopeless n worhless. Its not easy bt may Allah mke it easy for us. @abibby..am really speechless! Why r some people like dis?? Why! Kai,may Allah help us. @All,ve bn tinking seriously about dis lack of bfp annoucement on this thread. I tink we need to do more n pray together in one voice...set days aside for fasting,tahajjud, and sadaqa. I believe if we cry with one voice to Allah our creator,He will show us mercy. So Mummy's,I agree with @Cocodiva's point..those of us who ve missed some day in ramadan should repay den let's do Sitta-shawwal and see how we can tke it up from dere. But more suggestions r welcome. May Allah grant us favour n make it easy for us. Amin

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
Asalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu my dear sisters,its been ages,hw are u all doing?may Allah make d way easy for us all and may He answer our prayers with d very best,ameen
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2013
Asalam alykum my sisters.Hope we're all doing good.May Allah ease our tasks-amin.
In line with the suggestions of Venuss and rainyday,I'l like to suggest we start the tahajjud on wednesday night the 14th / thursday 15th of august.I thought that thursday will go along for people who may want to fast as well. Whoever has the opportunity should give charity to the needy.it may be money,food,clothing etc whatever is convinient is okay.
As for the dua,I suggest we observe whatever number of nawafil we'r comfortable with,recite the Qur'an and then do istigfar(astagfirllah),subhanallah,alhamdulilah,lailaa-illa Allah and Allahu-akbar.then table our requests,also recite Q25:74 and remember to pray for our husbands,family,friends,others on this thread and other goodness of this world and hereafter,then top it up with sending blessings on the prophet(SAW).may Allah accept it from us.More suggestions,additions and modifications pls

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 11:30am On Aug 12, 2013
@Abibby, pls ignore the utterances of that person. Some people display a type of insensitivity to the plight of others either knowingly or unknowingly.it could have sufficed to make a single line of dua for you.but you know what,it doesn't really matter cos Allah is the ONE who has power over all things and He alone is the one who grants requests so turn to Allah and you'l be consoled. Cheer up and don't allow distractions from the actions of people weigh you down.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
@abibby,i just like the way you cut the phone.whats wrong with the man?na im dey giv children?abi wetin concern am.mtschew.May Allah in His infinite mercy grant us our own children soonest.
@cocodiva,am in.will be starting my sitatul shawwal tommorow till Sunday,then,my missed ramadan from nxt Monday to Friday inshaAllah[if auntyflow no spoil show)

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
@thanks rainyday,cocodiva nd zeezzy av decided to ignore him,i think he's just reminding Allah to bless me quick.may Allah accept our dua.

@zeezzy congrats for the new car,it is very important if one can afford it especially now that u want to do ivf,u need to avoid stress. may Allah bless u with bfp soon so u can use the money to buy babies stuff nd if it means u av to do the ivf may Allah make ur first attempt successful nd bless u with healthy babies through it.

@cocodiva good suggestion am in if aunty AF no show ,may Allah accept all our ibadah ameen.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
assalam alaekum my sisters nd brothers,so nobori invited м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ to come eat sallah meat?its not fair oooo.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
safe06: assalam alaekum my sisters nd brothers,so nobori invited м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ to come eat sallah meat?its not fair oooo.

Wa alykum salam sis,how have you been? Its been ages.you'v been MIA on this thread for a while.hope you'r good.may Allah be with us-amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Asalam alykum sisters.
@zeezzy, I like the way you want to follow up your fasts. May Allah make it easy. And congrats on the car,barakallahu fii
But don't be scared for the IVF. Just put your trust in Allah.The prophet (SAW) encouraged us to be firm in our dua and put full convinction in it that Allaah will accept it. I'l remember you in my dua inshaAllah and may Allah bless all your efforts.Amin
@Abibby,amin to your dua and may Allah make the fasts easy-amin

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
@abibby,Aamin.@cocodiva,jazakumu lahu khayran,tnks so much.May Allah bless us all with pious children soon.
@safe06,oh am sorry i forgot to invite u but something still dey ground now.Oya,open your mouth,close your eyes[drops chicken legs in safilicious' mouth]LOL grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
@zeezy,congrats on d new car! May U continue to see d blessing and favour of Allah in ur household. Amin. @safe..as u abandon us no sallah meat for u tongue. @All...pls lets nt forget d tahajjud prayers slated for 14th/15th...May Allah accept our dua and grant us d good of dis world n hereafter. Whatever problem we have dat might be delaying conception,He knows it best and He can change our status for us! We commit it to Him cos He is our Creator and is able to do all things. InshaAllah,we will announce numerous bfp's on dis thread b4 d year runs out. I believe it just as I believe there is no other god but Allah our creator! Amin. Love u all my sisters!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply)

Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / The Powers Of Ayatul Kursi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.